>everything
Sheep.

Inside you go Shlomo.

Attached: RCC8.jpg (1600x965, 180K)

You stop being a niggerish jew

you probably just a low level jew

become Goebbels

Its not your fault. Its not all jews that are the dirty kikes either so meh

I'm also Jewish. Stop being a faggot, your mind is getting confirmation bias'd.

How do I even become a high level jew tho?

Also do I get any powers?

Attached: ForthrightGentleFruitbat-poster.jpg (864x650, 59K)

My mom is Jewish, and my dad isn’t. My mom converted to Catholicism before they married. I use it to my advantage. When you’re a Jew you have a lot more leeway

Choose a side. Choose what you agree with. If you agree with everything it mean you agree with 2 sides of same coin.

What's your endgame?

Change your religion you fucking inbred.

problem solved dumb fuck.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 70K)

you denounce judaism and turn on (((marxism))). This work will set you free.

>tfw armenian parents
>might as well be fucking jewish
not a christmas goes by that im not wished a happy hanukkah.

Attached: 1457800758728.jpg (813x960, 68K)

I agree, OP, it’s ridiculous to assume that Jow Forums is a place where everybody agrees on everything. You’re right.

Thanks for reminding us.

Attached: 376DDF05-AC0D-4ADB-B712-7EFC457A35D1.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

i d i o t

enter the media field using jewish nepotism. Climb the ranks. Banking can do it too, but you have to more connected/actually intelligent.

The jew hollyjew cartel is a freebie for jews to get in on nepotism alone.

In my opinion, being a good person and fighting against the evil kikes is more important than your heritage. If men like Thomas Sowell and Jesse Lee Peterson can be admitted to the ethnostate, then you can be as well: do your best to insinuate yourself into Jewish culture, try to get deeper into the higher-ups' plans, and share them with us so we can try to counter them.

You aren’t alone

Burn a synagogue and get a foreskin graft.

Enter the system with your Juden nepotism and do our bidding, OP. Its the only way.

לְכוּ־נָ֛א וְנִוָּֽכְחָ֖ה יֹאמַ֣ר יְהוָ֑ה אִם־יִֽהְי֨וּ חֲטָאֵיכֶ֤ם כַּשָּׁנִים֙ כַּשֶּׁ֣לֶג יַלְבִּ֔ינוּ אִם־יַאְדִּ֥ימוּ כַתּוֹלָ֖ע כַּצֶּ֥מֶר יִהְיֽוּ׃
“Come, let us reach an understanding, —says the LORD. Be your sins like crimson, They can turn snow-white; Be they red as dyed wool, They can become like fleece.”

*[[John 10:27]] KJV* My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

>You know what to do, user
>Pic related

Attached: 3e7cf458265750bb9eaed1ee841d70f5--christ.jpg (236x183, 12K)

That said, jew led corporations and agencies do operate on meritocracy once they have achieved total jew control of it. Idiot jews will still get a job and be taken care of, but the intelligent ones will be the ones to rise through the ranks.

Basically pol wishes it was jewish and had the systems that the jews do.

You could try to be like Weev

There are lots of Jews here. Most of the intelligent discourse here is from Jews, just like Trump's glorious UN speech today that was written by a Jew. Stop being a homo.

I don't know. I agree Jews have developed a parasitic culture and the religion is quasi satan worship but I don't want to be a race traitor.

How do I deal with this dilemma?
I just don't know.

Attached: 5453534255345.png (807x437, 414K)

Convert

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Gas yourself.

>good advice
Just do what user siad

>Enter the system with your Juden nepotism
I really wish it was that easy

>How do I reconcile these feelings?
Stop being a jew.

>Stop being a jew.
Can I even do that in your eyes?

Did being Jewish stop this guy?

Attached: Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (544x796, 104K)

Sacrifice yourself for the cause.
>temple
>mosque

Convert to Christianity and become an inside agent against Jewry. There are a few redpilled Jews on the Right, Brother Nathaniel comes to mind

become Christian. don't worry about the eyes of your peers either here or irl. the sons and daughters of pharisee's only repentance is through accepting Christ.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 23&version=KJV

>31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

>32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

>33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

>34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

>35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

>36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

>37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

>38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

>39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Attached: 1528129532461.jpg (1022x749, 45K)

hitler looked italian

Go play chess, Bobby

One of your uncles or nephews or something is probably some high-level media or business kike, just do your secret Jew handshake or whatever and get him to give you a job.

By becoming a double agent for Jow Forums

Why are the jew systems immune to forced diversity?

>Larry does something awkward with a lot of truth behind it
>makes jews look bad
BUM BUM BUM

You have to plan this shit in advance?
There's a reason I'm not a (((High Level))), that's clear to me now.

cut your nose off

No worries, I'm in agreement with everything on Jow Forums too and I'm Jewish & female. Except they do go nuts with racism & some woman hate, which iis crazy but they're right about a lot.

3000 years of keeping up the tribe and not deviating. They were ready for multiculturalism for literal millenia. This is their time.

>Basically pol wishes it was jewish and had the systems that the jews do.
Obviously, Jews are tribal as fuck.

Ancient stale memes wont help op, he needs fresh memes. These are for the sheep who are too afraid to meme for themselves.

>my father and i are one
fag

The fact that you were born jewish isnt your fault and you shouldn't be sad about it. You should be disgusted by the fact that you are a fucking leaf though.

Rake yourself.

Damn right. Unbelievable what they are doing to themselves right now.
Can you imagine if they were doing that in the ...

Attached: RS_phillyThumb2_2400x1600_20170601_Drag_Queen_Story_Hour_06445_jpg_e69df[1].jpg (2400x1600, 331K)

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but...not all Jews are bad.

The bad jews are liability lawyers. They believe that SOMEBODY...ANYBODY must be held responsible and liable for anything and everything that goes wrong in the world.

The good jews are debt forgiveness / bankruptcy lawyers. They help you turn your life around financially after you make a mistake and / or poor investments. That's a good thing because the US economy depends on capital investment, but we don't always come out winners and sometimes we make mistakes....because we are human. But these good jews help you to get rid of your debt so that you can LEARN (key word) from your mistakes so that you can re-invest smarter next time and hopefully become successful.

So, are you a liability jew who blames everything and everyone for all faults? Or are you a forgiveness jew who forgives those who make mistakes and are at fault?

The answers to those questions determine whether you are a good jew or a bad jew.

>How do I reconcile these feelings?

YOU KYS.....

LOL this. I'd be more ashamed of being Canadian than being Jewish. You would be better off with an Israeli flag than a Canadian one. Get yourself a jew-proxy STAT!

You're alright bro. You seem alright.
Jow Forums is 75% arab and leftyfag. The rest of us got your back.

The dissonance is caused by avoiding your genetic imperative that makes it uncomfortable for you to refrain from subversion, degeneracy, and deceit

Help. Ask the ZOG overlords to have mercy on us

>I don't know. I agree Jews have developed a parasitic culture
nah, there are way worse parasites around.

Do you fully understand what you are?

Ashkenazim are a merchant clan descended for Levantine men who married Italian women about 2000 years ago. Remaining as an insular inbred merchant clan embedded in European civilization for 2000 years inevitably had some peculiar evolutionary consequences. Most well known is the selection for cognitive ability, the merchant clan shedded its less intellectually capable individuals into the host society, resulting in the hoarding of intellectual genetic capital. Less well known is another evolutionary shedding process, over two thousand years of coexistence many members of the merchant clan found European people, culture and aesthetics to be appealing. These individuals left the merchant clan and integrated into European society. As this process went on, the merchant clan was eventually bled dry of genes which might cause them to have an affinity for Europeans.

If you don't possess a deep innate hatred for all things European then you may not be a full-blooded Ashkenazi merchant, or you may be one of the rare outliers who did not inherit Ashkenazi genes for misanthropy towards Europeans. The best course of action would probably be to convert to Christianity, marry a shiksa and hope not to get caught up in the next cycle of goy uprisings.

Attached: c848f97dc0ee2b1e493c0b6c9fbd6cd2ae2aeba9aaac22b448d9448b8067e647.png (1909x903, 84K)

milkers of gtfo

Attached: 1526033087594.jpg (720x623, 25K)

convert to christianity

Hello fellow Jew. We must never forget that we were responsible for the Holodomor, or that Israel was built on the back of Palestinian labour after we stole their land from them.

Spend enough time in the environment then it will become second nature. Kike culture sucks. How do Jews sit and listen to a religion being shoved into little kike heads? Aren't there any Jews that say it's bullshit?

In all seriousness, when I think about the Jewish narrative of the Temple, and if there were truth to "God's Chosen" etc.
I wonder if Aaron not having anything to do all day isn't what's really mucking things up. I mean, Aaron's only job is to cut animals, burn fat and such, and do medicine, all day long. And he can't do all that now. Clearly not all of them can be doctors, or aren't skilled enough anyway. And they can't do their butchering properly...

And anyway we got that Messiah guy, so according to Saul of Tarsus isn't not necessary to offer anything anyway...

Maybe every "pernicious" Jew is just a Levite who needs a better spiritual job?

Maybe you were adopted or "converted"

Attached: 1533000099782.jpg (710x532, 52K)

like?

be a good human being and start a family based on traditional white values and completely erased any jewish teachings. if that cannot be accomplished then go for a high score in a wealthy synagogue and then make sure to say that the jews are responsible for every horrible thing in mankind's history. if not kill yourself faggot

ack - taken in by the thumbnail

Attached: x.png (198x255, 19K)

>female
>woman hate
its not like that.. :(

Attached: 1533313904921.jpg (602x600, 35K)

By getting other Jews to stop promoting shit like open borders and trannies.

You'll only be forgiven if you help flood Israel with shitskins and get all the kikes out of white countries.

for starters the refugees we got here in europe, politicians also rank high, also gypsys

I have a Jewish father who’s still a subversive leftist kike Boomer sociopath who cancels out my vote every cycle, but I’ve been a registered Republican my entire life and my first vote in an election was for Romney. That was during my pre-Jow Forums, VDare, American Renaissance days before there was a term for “alt right,” before Trump made it fun and we had anything resembling a leader.

I hit up Jow Forums and Daily Stormer every day. Your fans come in all shapes and sizes, Andrew. Most blacks are dumb, but there are intelligent ones. Most Jews are subversive and mendacious, but there are good-hearted nationalist ones who love ‘Merica. I grew up listening to Michael Savage reruns playing Age of Empires when I was a whelp.

I may be half kike, but I grew out of leftism and saw through it a lot quicker than many of you pure “Aryans.” Come at me, breh. The Jews don’t even consider me legally Jewish.

read on ASPD and prevalence of mental illness amongst our people. This has been plaguing us for millennia. We have terrible monsters in our midst.

Pro tip:

Don't be part of (((them))). Also, don't end up like Nicholas Donin. Bet you didn't hear about him in Hebrew School.

he.wikipedia.org/wiki/צנזורה_על_ספרים_עבריים

bottom line - we are a troubled people with a troubled past. But that doesn't mean the future has to the be the same. Never give up on life.

I only want to stop immigration frens :)

Attached: 1511211047642.png (500x382, 65K)

You do realize OP is most likely LARP.

Convert to Orthodox Christianity you sinner.

Attached: 1535262536450.jpg (658x800, 96K)

Two sides same coin bruv

Be like Benjamin S. Freedman. Be like Bobby Fischer. Be like Goebbels. Give up the title of jew and accept Christ.

I'm not ready to swallow that pill bro

imagine being a israeli christian
you non israeli kikes have it better than us

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-203612.jpg (1080x1632, 369K)

Honestly, every once I a while a jew wakes up to the ASTONISHINGLY anti-white culture and efforts jews have taken. And they're shocked at how much jews want to harm us. What can we really say to those jews? Convince your brethren that we deserve to exist?

>for starters the refugees we got here in europe

Attached: 1537891033198m.jpg (1024x526, 72K)

I'm Mexican but agree with all the shit they say about us too. tbhdesu kikes and spics are mostly bad people. Selfish, short sighted and hive minded.

I’m down man. We’ve been pretty beaned where I live but we’re hangint on. You hear Spanish spoken on the streets sometimes but it’s not the end of the world.

I’m not my father, and I’m my own man. I want Norway to be Norwegian, Italy Italian, Binland Binnish, Ireland Irish and ‘Murica a white Euro melting pot again.

My mom is Swedish by the way my brother. She cooked Swedish pancakes for me and my brother when we were young and I’m a baptized Christian. According to the schizophrenics on here though, having a Jewish father gives me “bad blood” even though I’m nothing like him and am not close with him. And all these white liberal cucks get a pass of course.

>Israeli Christian
Come out of the whore, the false Israel, friend. Lest you join her in her destruction.

Convince yourself that the Judaism isn't in your DNA and that you can be a white ally. I have not decided how I feel about this issue, but I have also not stopped fucking Jew broads or having Jew pals.

I'm not sure it makes sense to tell anyone to deny their dna itself.

you can help us murder all the liberal and globalist jews, and we won't gas you

Suicide. It isn't possible to argue with braindead NPCs like you and your people.

destruction kek
see you on the battlefield
your attack on our country is the biggest mistake you've made

Attached: douh6cr41tt01.png (680x515, 491K)

I didn't say that. I said "convince yourself that the Judaism (acting like a nation-wrecking subversive parasite) isn't in your DNA."

I haven't decided if it is genetic or not, and I probably never will decide that. I have a half-Jewish friend who thinks that the destructive behavior is 100% genetic. I don't know how she tolerates the cognitive dissonance.

A good length of rope

You become the first jew to fight against his own, or because that seem to be an impossibility for your evil race, you could always kys

>I don't know how she tolerates the cognitive dissonance.
What would be the cognitive dissonance here exactly?

Nice projection rat. Gulf of Tonkin. 9/11. Every single active shooter event at a school. That's all jew

The CatholicChurch, the real Church wants you to convert.
Don't ever doubt that.

A jew and a leaf, man this isnt gonna end well for you

redirect your righteous fury and cunning against the tribe, take the brother nathanael pill

youtube.com/watch?v=G-fVYwHLQyA

I’m just a white guy raised by a European woman who happens to have a Jewish last name, which I’ve considered changing, though professional and being written out of will factors are an issue here. Don’t write us off. I’ve always identified as a white American. Give mischlings and even full-blooded nationalist, pro-America Jews like Stephen Miller and Michael Savage a fair shake.