Future of yoyr Country

>flag
>Is the future of your country great
BRAZIL
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1512336140817.jpg (960x960, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapadaviolencia.org.br/pdf2016/Mapa2016_armas_web.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I for one welcome our new monkey-human hybrid overlords

i'm so proud of you monkeys.
you guys are gonna fix the favelas and shit is gonna be fucking great.
i look forward to sharing the future with you guys.
we should look into some sort of trade deal

Isn't over half of your country shitskins? There's no fixing a country like that.

Do not listen to the Brazilian anons who post here and believe that Bolsonaro will win the elections. HE WILL NOT GO.

Here we vote in electronic ballot boxes. These polls will be used to fraud the elections. What the Brazilians should be doing now is discussing what to do when the Workers' Party comes back to power and how to prepare for a civil war with the internet censoring conservatives.

We will prove Jow Forums that racemixing/shitskins doesn't lead to crime m8

Nice

>Worker's party win
>Military intervention happens
>Helicopter rides everywhere
Any way, we win m8

Attached: 1532522528159.jpg (500x549, 28K)

lmao
Good luck with that.

See you in some years my fellow chinese puppet

Sure, just try not to get shot by another favela monkey, m8.

If anything I would worry about Australia's future more than mine, your life standards being so high makes you much more prone to lose your sovereignty and your culture, as it is already happening. Thank god our life is so shit, this enabled the common people to see what is wrong with this country

Attached: 1532637272430.jpg (960x673, 69K)

>this enabled the common people to see what is wrong with this country
If that was true you'd have offed yourselves already. No country of shitskins can ever succeed, just being honest with you here.

So how do you explain Sweden and most white countries nowadays? Their future is certain worse than ours

The countries that are importing millions of shitskins and becoming more like Brazil every day?

Post nude amazonas

Yes, but the difference is that those countries force those immigrants to become politically against their own country to fulfill the globalist agenda, and import them on the basis that they will generate attrition to the home culture, while in Brazil it is the opposite, the slaves and immigrants that came here all converted to catholicism and learned our language to the point of racemixing, they are 100% brazilians and share the same values to the point of voting Bolsonaro in this election. Your thesis that immigration of other races = shithole is shallow m8.

>the slaves and immigrants that came here all converted to catholicism and learned our language to the point of racemixing, they are 100% brazilians
Oh, right, my bad, your niggers being Catholic and speaking the same language totally explains why Brazil isn't third world shithole with African tier crime rates.

Thanks for enlightening me, CivNat huebro.

>Oh, right, my bad, your niggers being Catholic and speaking the same language totally explains why Brazil isn't third world shithole with African tier crime rates.
You talk like as if you know 500 years of Brazilian history, while crime rates just became what it is today in the 80s m8, especially when the military dictatorship subsided and we became the main supplier of cocaine to Europe through the FARCs and PCC/Hezbollah

Is Bolsonaro sending the millions of shitskins you have back to the plantations?

No

Brazil. It will be complete shit because brazilians are retarded, lazy and evil.

I just want to put my penis inside a Brazilian girl's butt is that so much to ask?

t. petista

Then your point is moot.

Only if you want to believe so, I already showed you evidence that your point is moot and you still haven't showed me an alternative

>evidence
You only told me Brazil wasn't a nigger infested shithole before the 80s, which I find hard to believe.

I know that is hard to read your own language but I've said that Brazil is a nigger infested country since its inception, but only from the 80s onward it was that crime rates started to soar m8, hence proving you wrong

I don't think you know what evidence means, huebro. Unless you have reliable crime statistics for those 500 years of existence, which is basically impossible for you to have, then it's only empty words from someone who's still bluepilled on racial realism.

I have for since the beginning of the military dictatorship, in the 1960s the murder rates were 10 times less than nowadays. But I've only found this image which is from the 1980s.

Attached: 1528729554698.jpg (690x2590, 145K)

You proved my point, facebook-controlled NPC.

t. petista

Because it is a shithole since the 1500's. That's why. Huezilians are subhumans.

Do you want to:
1. Restart the script
2. Stop the process
3. Debug the NPC

t. petista

>firearm homicides
>no sources
>no demographic data
Kinda hard to prove anything about what we're discussing with that.

The source is at the end: Atlas da Violência. Do you want me to post the pdf?

*Mapa da Violência

Sure.

mapadaviolencia.org.br/pdf2016/Mapa2016_armas_web.pdf

No
>global warming

Attached: 1526410687311.jpg (1012x810, 137K)

God it has been a while since I saw that flag

>t.

Attached: brazil.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

KEK

>Percebemos, nas situações extremamente diferenciadas entre as UFs, apresentadas
nas tabelas e gráficos, que apenas estudos e análises locais poderão permitir um
melhor entendimento dos determinantes — para além daqueles generalizados, como a
herança da escravatura ou o racismo institucional.
>racismo institucional
Lmao don't even have to translate that.
But it looks like your niggers got their hands on a lot of guns since the 80s. That's all I can conclude from your info.

Attached: dead hueniggers.jpg (513x656, 78K)

>But it looks like your niggers got their hands on a lot of guns since the 80s.
More like that it is when organized crime became a thing as I said before, the end of military dictatorship and the beginning of international drug trafficking. Also guns were easier to buy in 80s than right now. The difference is that government incompetence became rampant after the end of military dictatorship and people were slowly being unarmed by the state.
>pic
You have to remember that this study is made by the Worker's Party, and there is an obvious leftist bias behind it, despite the data being real, they say that pardos are blacks while most of them having euro blood, they need to prove as you said "racismo institucional", which is bullshit

Hey France

It also doesn't show the race of those who committed the crimes anywhere, only of the victims. But unless you have right-wing death squads I presume it's all niggers killing niggers like in the US, unsurprisingly.

>study is made by the Worker's Party
>posting commie data
Good job.

well it is made by the government which until 2016 was governed by the worker's party, what can we do.
>But unless you have right-wing death squads I presume it's all niggers killing niggers like in the US, unsurprisingly.
It's both, cops pretty much kill without mercy here, despite being treated as criminals by the media

Attached: 1514926595275.webm (696x390, 2.19M)

This guy is talking shit, do not fall for his talk. I live here in Rio de Janeiro and I can see that 99% of the criminals are black. It's something everyone denies but anyone who gets out on the streets can see.

Rio is basically where the most african slaves settled in and the old imperial capital where the nobility was mostly white, it is obvious it is that way there. In the south most criminals are either white or pardo m8

The white population of the South is 80%, Mestizos is 16% and blacks 4%.

Unfortunately here in Brazil we can not do this type of study, but if it were done I'm sure that the black population would be disproportionately represented among the criminals, just like it happens here in Rio de Janeiro.

if you're going to make a programming joke at least learn how to write in it, monkey.

Attached: 1513103122615.png (1984x1708, 114K)

>but if it were done I'm sure that the black population would be disproportionately represented among the criminals, just like it happens here in Rio de Janeiro.
Well it is obvious that when a country is literally facing total moral degeneration those on the bottom will be the first to say screw the system. Hence why the murder rates from the dictatorship until now have increased like 8 times

>antartica
vpn goes thorugh some scientific networks or something? do they have master cables there?

A second Brazillian empire without niggers,not even as slaves. We would wage war in all directions and purify south america, one can only dream.