Attached: Germans.jpg (627x626, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o--FmUXHPKE
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2jmrz_xgU
youtube.com/watch?v=waiA1uSgK3w
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c&bpctr=1537943206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the first time anyone has recognized Germany at the UN since Nuremberg. #lifegoals

Laughing when confronted is usually associated with being submissive.

>Germany needs Russian oil
somethings never change

rare my nigga

Trump's speech was basically dropping lots of test balloons to gauge all of the reactions for when the US shield basically goes "exit left" from Europe and the Middle East. He will review all of these UN reactions later to see who will put up a fight, who will crack, who he wants to see suffer.

Attached: merkel-trump-g7-in-2018-blowjob.jpg (368x365, 27K)

They laugh because they’re in on the deal.

Germany will become dependent on Russian energy when the refugees they've replaced their own populus with refuse to work and demand more handouts.

now that is 777D chess

Yep. Tick Tock Europe.

Attached: 1531263385444.png (800x1634, 340K)

Benis :D:D:D

Attached: 1537652359084.jpg (1080x810, 116K)

Don't give it away

I take it you're familiar with Zeihan too?

Attached: the-absent-superpower-shale-revolution-peter-zeihan.jpg (347x499, 54K)

Attached: 1514978836287.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

They are laughing because they are all Jewish and know it's true, Germany is fucked. They won't use nuclear. They don't have enough sunlight for solar. They won't use coal. They need Russian gas, what are they going to do chop trees down? They will need the wood from Siberia too.

Because we're right.

Germany seems comfy with trading with Russia.

Next topic.

Mate Germany’s almost ready for its own fusion energy. Unless it’s already began using it ...

Tax payers have to foot the bill for all these faggots to come and bullshit around in NYC
Useless organization

Attached: blaster deflection.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

They're laughing as they suck putins cock there's not much we can do ausbro.

>fusion energy
You mean rubbing white women against refugees.

Or nervousness, trying to cover a distressed expression with laughter

can I get a quick run down?

Kinda reminds me of this world I made in such an event. If the USA just left NATO

Attached: world alliances.png (2753x1400, 146K)

No. Seriously, they’re inventing ways to get energy for themselves. I read a lot about them and they are going with fusion, they’ll be the first people to use it widely.

Basically this. EU is fucked if we leave. Merkel doesn't have her EU army yet and Pootin is on the move. The rest of the world needs us wayyyyyy more than we need them. We could basically wreck China's economy overnight if we wanted to; 100% tariff on all imports... China gets reset back another 200 hundred years. If we stop buying shitty plastic shit from China (which we can easily produce ourselves) China is dunzo

youtube.com/watch?v=o--FmUXHPKE

So if they do, they won't be using the petrodollar I guess but then russia won't have a reason to deal with them. Smells like a reboot if true

who are you?

*nervous laughter intensifies*

To be fair, the statement is nonsense. They are already russias bitch.

RARE

[nervous laughter]

>If we stop buying shitty plastic shit from China (which we can easily produce ourselves)
This to all of your post, but this in particular. I remember watching family guy with some of my normie friends and Stewie made a comment like "America is basically just packages going back and forth these days." Everyone laughed because they know its true. But still many of them openly support politicians who want to do nothing but keep it this way. We have become a nation of consumers. Nothing but leeches keeping ourselves afloat with pure military brawn and a kike swindling system. We can become producers again. A nation that focuses on providing jobs for Americans to create quality products used by other Americans rather than importing absolute shit from china made by enslaved children. A nation where men can do unthinkable shit like simultaneously purchase a home, pay for education/training without going into debt, plan for retirement, and invest in a future for their children.

Is Trump really going to stop protecting the middle east? Thats where Russia's pipeline goes through right? Or is he withdrawing so Russia can take over protecting their pipeline?

LAUGH AT TRUMP AGAIN!
LAUGH AT AMERICA AGAIN!
LAUGH AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!
DAY OF THE ROPE

Everybody laughed at Trump at that conference.

they laugh about the tense, it's implying they're not already completely dependant

The question is whether russia has the ability to protect its pipeline. In a lot of ways we have been doing them a favor for a long time

And America knows their laughter is empty.

This. They're like
>Germany will become dependent
>will
>implying

>I read a lot about them and they are going with fusion
Until the chairwoman of diversity for Germany decides to make a dark-skinned peaceful refugee the wo-minister of energy leading to another Chernobyl-tier disaster which will be blamed on nationalism.

Rare smug for rare flag

Attached: images_1.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
classic Trump

Yeah until the US becomes Venezuela.

Germoney first want the gas for things where fusion energy won't do, and second, they want to resell said gas to the countries around them, like Poland and other retards who refused Nord Stream to be on their territory.

What is that from? Pol doesn't post well thought out arguments anymore. Its become like twitter here.

cheer man

Sounds like a blog from a delusional Randtard.

Ok that makes sense. But that leads to Germany enforcing the EU so they have "good deals" to make the partnership worth it for them or things could get messy. Picture is becoming clearer.

What's to stop an EU revolt at this point, kill brexit and play hardball on dissenters?

>muh evil russians
Why americans are so fixated on us?

Attached: 15377919251940.jpg (333x410, 109K)

Decades of cold war propaganda.
You guys got shocked out of a lot of it after the collapse, but since the USA won, they didn't

because retarded Democrats are stuck in the cold war? it's a cover story for the traitorous shit the Democrats did to try to undermine Trump's presidency. Also, a worldwide empire needs many perceived enemies and boogymen to maintain public support and funding. Hence all the scary news about russia, north korea, the middle east, etc...

Its your spooky alphabet and gross soups.

Attached: 1537935977676.png (368x365, 240K)

We need a scapegoat.

Now get on the altar. We need to deliver you as a sacrifice for the ritual.

This post is basically a direct quote from that Peter ziahan guys presentation. W/e his last name is.

you again!

Attached: 53hteyrh.png (904x542, 29K)

>Chernobyl
>Peacemaker Putin
>Spoopy ability to defeat Hitler and Napoleon with nothing more than a moist nugget

I dont see a single german there.

>They're going to have fusion guys
>Something that no one even has the materials to contain, they are going to use
>Any time before 2050

Ya nah

#RT is #FuckingGay and also #FuckingShit

For the retard you still (((commie))) U.S.S.R. .. they clueless by design (thank to Rockefeller) about History , Geography and politic in general... they know only one thing, how to take the D in the Ass without bending the knee .

Attached: miss-teen-usa-south-carolina.jpg (640x549, 73K)

To keep it short, I think of it more as the US returning to a "pre-WW1" era, where the US is no longer the "world's navy".

Because of shale oil, the US does not really need to give a fuck about Saudi Arabia vs Iran for when that turns into a giant war. The US is a net energy exporter again as of this year. Israel will try very, very hard to drag the US into that war, and you need to do everything you can to oppose it. The US does not have a horse in that race anymore. There's no point to fighting there.

Let the other nations bleed and die over it.

The US can and should become more isolationist, dealing mainly with 6 countries or so. We should bring back our overseas military assets to flex over Canada and Mexico. We should have Mexico replace China as a source of cheap labor. We should keep ties with Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

For the rest of the world it's fend for yourselves, you are all probably going to go to war with each other fairly soon.

Global trade NEVER benefited the US. It always cost more than in brought in, especially factoring in lost US jobs, increased expenditures on defense, etc. The only reason the US took on this role after WW2 is to curb the communists. This is how the terms 1st world (capitalist), 2nd world (communist), and 3rd world (non-aligned with either) came about.

Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the US has had basically NO reason to continue so much global trade. It only ever benefited banks, multinationals, BRICs countries, at the expense of the US.

Likely China and India will get into a war, and is another one we should stay out of. China needs resources, so it's stuck going all the way to Africa now, and using Middle East Gulf oil. Whether China uses the Silk Road or the Indian Ocean, they still have to get around India.

Attached: bretton-woods-monetary-conference-geopolitics.jpg (696x472, 66K)

Its been months since I've seen a rare flag on Jow Forums

now the game is inverted you are the new (((Nazi))) and they are the (((Commie))) you both puppet for the same master since 1666

Attached: 01ApaaAASbdaSbBiiGeiiaaAjcbBvWkAbwsnbeWnbBstlsSp01iskalLie. . (228).jpg (640x496, 129K)

the plan is 99.9% have to die

Prognosis for South America with an isolationist USA?
Asking for a friend.

It's just the neocons that need to sell endless war on top of endless Israel First policies. This image is VERY MUCH related. Bill Kristol alone is one of the biggest sources of this antagonization. He is not actually conservative or liberal or any of that. He will pretend to be whatever to push the wars.

This is how so many democrats voted for the "War on Terror" despite being "anti war" and turning around on the vote in under a year. Neocon scum.

Attached: bill-kristol-neocon-jew-now-with-democrats.png (637x867, 239K)

99.9% of world population have to be methodically removed in order to fulfill the plan without killing the (((masters))) with plagues and disease from rotting corps everywhere .. And its a good thing cause you all so fucking ridiculously moronic it hurt ..

Attached: e65f858cae7e411a52b697d8d662b5aa.jpg (720x540, 59K)

This isn't even 4D chess, this is literally just 100 IQ level tactics. Dems and UN are just so dumb they don't get it.

>NPR Tech. podcast claimed the text your vote meme from here was done by super duper Kremlin hackers
>California used the meme as an excuse to implement free more speech regulations

fusion has been 40 years away for 60 years

Peter Ziehan
He's a very good geo-political analyst. He doesn't name/recognize the Jew though (obviously since he is mainstream) so SOME of his predictions that are heavily influenced by them will be affected.
>i.e. he thinks that because we are becoming less dependent on Middle East oil we will pull out of the region. However, anyone even partially aware of the JQ knows that they want us to stick around to fight their wars for them, so we will likely be stuck in that quagmire for some time even though the USA has no legitimate geopolitical reason for staying.

Grab a brew and get comfy:

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Best guesses are Zeihan's stuff. Like Here's one that I've watched.

I think like 57 minutes in is kind of relevant to Central and South America. If you look up Zeihan he may have a dedicated piece about it.

Mexico's labor is now cheaper than China because China's wages and living standards in production hubs are rising, and the Narco Wars in Mexico have become very bloody once again since El Chapo was captured. Add to this, the cheap heroin is being pressed into pills, Xanax, etc and adding to the US Opioid Crisis. So, there's a renewed turf war, and the violent turmoil drives down the cost of labor.

With the new NAFTA deal, AMLO, and probably the "trade war" (I don't think it is in earnest) with China, Mexico is the likely new "China", and it will have preferential treatment over others since it's connected to the US, and all land travel from the south into the US crosses through Mexico. A more prosperous Mexico will choke off a lot of the drug trade, as ordinary people can earn a living in Mexico, and not resort to risky gang jobs or illegally migrate into the US.

China's emerging middle class will also want cheap labor. This is why they're looking to Africa. I wish them good luck.

The rest of South America is kind of a flip. Brazil has the most arable land, but it's cut off from easy shipping ports. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2jmrz_xgU

Argentina packages a ton of Brazil's food because of this. Brazil will try to play the same games India and China are, and try to rise out of poverty and into regional powers. Venezuela and the other oil states are fucked until demand for oil creeps up, or a coup or whatever. If a Middle East war breaks out, Venezuela might stop starving so bad, as they'll have some customers in Europe or Africa finally. It could happen, but I doubt it, where China could try buying their oil (avoiding a conflict with India, but inviting a conflict with Japan).

Attached: international-shipping-routes.png (602x307, 292K)

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=waiA1uSgK3w

youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c&bpctr=1537943206

I was just going to reply the same thing in another thread that was closed by the time I got there.
Look at those scum bag onions boy reps grinning ear to ear over President Trump's comments about Germany fucking it self.
Fucking pathetic.

hehehe you see that what i am talking about .. moron tool

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

Jews are assimilating in your country, they do not want to move to Israel, Putin is stopping anti semitism because it prevents Israel from getting more settlers. Jews are actually immigrating to Russia, neocons and neolibs are pissed that Israel isn't the model safe haven\homeland they made it out to be. The average American does not care about Russia, its only kikes and their bipartisan shabbos spreading alarmist propaganda through international media.

>"HAHAHAH WE ARE COMPLETLY FUCKED IF PUTIN EVER DECIDES TO TURN OFF THE SPICKET"

Euroshitter are the most deluded idiots on the planet, they actually think that if worst comes to worst they will somehow be saved by daddy USA or momma Russia

For Chile specifically, I am not sure. I don't think you have to deal with direct neighbors via land much because mountains block them off from you. If a large part of your economy is based on exports, then you're going to need to partner up with another country or few to have secure shipping routes to your customers.

As long as you don't piss off other South American countries on the east, you shouldn't have to worry about them pirating your shipments to Africa and Europe.

The Pacific should be pretty safe since it's wide open, and I think Chile and the US are on good terms. So markets from Chile to the US, Australia, NZ, Canada, Japan, Pacific Islands, and maybe even as far as India could be fine.

You'll probably see some special deals or alliances/ties with Japan, Australia, or whoever you would need to pass to ship goods to their final destinations, if those don't already exist.

If pic related is accurate still about Chile's exports, you can probably take a fairly neutral position, not change much, and more or less coast along.

Attached: Chile_Trade1.jpg (470x307, 19K)

And once again the American ignores the demographic issues his country has. The average IQ of the next gen is going to be around 90-95, ie not high enough to maintain current living standards.

>buhu they suck putin s cock why they don t suck our cock anymore? Please germany buy our EXPENSIVE liquid gas stop buying cheap gas from russia
God you are retarded

Attached: benin.jpg (407x441, 183K)

laughter is all you have that we dont end up haveing to protect you from. so thats our gift

oye nigger porque los chilenos tienen tan pequenos pedulitos

>In America we believe strongly in energy security for ourselves and for our allies. We have become the largest energy producer anywhere on the face of the earth. The United States stands ready to export our abundant affordable supply of oil clean coal and natural gas...
>...we congratulate European states such as Poland for leading the construction of a Baltic pipeline so that nations are not dependent on Russia to meet their energy needs. >Germany will become totally dependent on Russian energy if it does not immediately change course.
>t. Trump
>Queue German delegates smiling at this moment.

Dear Germans. What do your representatives have in store for you?

Attached: 1515106658513.jpg (500x413, 208K)

are you in the peace corps or something?

Estimado Gringo, "pedulitos" no es una palabra en Español.

very nice Germany. Don't let the Yankee doodles bully you around.

Attached: RT.png (1200x1200, 7K)

See youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M

Any demographic issues the US has, it's much MUCH worse for almost every other county on Earth. The US had a bulge around the baby boomers, then it tapered off on GenX, and then there's another bulge on Millennials, and likely a bit of a drop again on GenZ. This kind of spacing allows the larger generations to "hold up" the pensions of each other from working years to retirement.

China's one-child policy is now coming to full effect and they have a drop off. Japan has a huge drop off coming, but they are trying to make-do with robotics. Russia's has a HUGE drop off that is hitting hard now from when the USSR fell. That one is so bad, it is why Russia is lashing out right now and taking Crimea. The number of men that can serve in their armed forces will not be as high as it is today. It will just shrink from here on out. So they need a port (Crimea), and to consolidate as many Eastern Block countries, so they will have less and less of a border to have to defend. Russia needs to, and is doing this asap: reducing the length of the border it needs to protect in advance of a decreased sized military.

EU is generally fucked with demographics, and much worse than the US. European fertility is worse than the US, and even with all the imported Africans, they will only be a giant detriment to your economies. They are not learning your languages, adopting your cultures, and contributing to your societies. All the EU countries have been at war with one another in the past, and they can go to war with one another again. With the US blanket disappearing, and an eager Russia, you can expect a war again over the European Plain to control the farmland. You can also expect a pre-WW1 world where Europeans have to re-resort to colonialism for resources instead of cooperating and trading with one another.

One final issue, that can start the EU war, is the Debt Crisis still looming since 2008.

Attached: north-european-plain.jpg (960x720, 129K)

>comic sans
Sure convinced me

LOL, non-verbal communication expert over here. Good job OP.

all the USN has to do is ignore the pirates, and maybe drop them some hints on chinese vessels via the cia.

You are literally at 50% White newborns in the nextgen, and they are going to have an average IQ which mirrors those found in third-world nations.

No European country has fallen as far, not even close. The US is another Brazil in the making and you are grapsping at straws to try and make that go away.

More like dismissive.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

our Trotskyists hate russia.

Plasma physicist here - no they're fucking not.

W7-X is not now nor are there any plans for it to be a practical, optimized, industrial scale, net-power generating fusion device. Neither is fucking ITER. All these mega-fusion projects are a step in the wrong direction - we the fusion guys need to be focusing on how to improve confinement for smaller devices, not keep adding zeroes to the project budgets.

so you support what
emc2 fusion?

Nervous eurocuck