Lmao San Francisco what are you even doing?

Lmao San Francisco what are you even doing?

Attached: 782C024B-FFE8-454E-ADD1-687232B36649.jpg (1201x1297, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Ominous-signs-of-problems-with-new-Bay-Bridge-s-6244776.php
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Caltrans-bay-bridge-microorganisms-corrosion-12528952.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feminist engineering

That's what happens when you value diversity over proper construction.

Greatest engineers in the world can't even build a Stable beam Ella mayo what is this timeline famalam

>crack found in support beam

Attached: download.png (489x300, 301K)

I think /ourguy/ built it and was trying to kill some fags.
>fag fransisco

>sf

Attached: 1510690793999.jpg (640x473, 64K)

Just get some duct tape and handle it.

You'd think with all those permits and licenses required for construction contracting in California that they'd have prevented this.
But hey what do I know, maybe in Texas they wouldn't have catch the crack for another decade.

Immediately I think actual crack cause liberal shithole.

fuck, that was my first thought too
I actually believed they closed it for a drug investigation

Attached: 1a.jpg (528x960, 62K)

Cocaine can be used in construction? Really makes you think

computer modelling would have predicted those stressors
likely the crack is the result of something earlier in the system failing already. i didn't pay for it, live and learn you hipster shits

>>feminist engineering
Plus
>all mexican work
>build with chinese steel beams

thats what you get. As the gooks say in chinkatown, you get what you paid for.

I did not even know they rebuilt it until today. I will always fondly remember the hobo and crack den that it was in the past.

Can posters from California get their own flag so we know which Americans poo in the street and which shart in the mart?

lol, came here to post this

>JUST

It's funny because this could be true.

Attached: kek.jpg (96x96, 3K)

>maybe in Texas they wouldn't have catch the crack for another decade.

No they do catch them. We have badass highways in TX. Just, the roads elsewhere are a combo of speedbumps and potholes. Its just hoe the construction crew ensures another year of work. They break some shit installing it and ignore it until a safey inspector finds it. At leaat sith the roads, the materials are too heaby for the mexicans to drove home in their trucks. In construction or apartments, the mexicans will steal evry supply part they can and fix their westside trash heap up.

2 billion for a bus terminal. This is why I need to move from CA.

I wish people would spike my drinks with Ketamine....

Attached: 1315622031001.png (396x385, 7K)

San Francisco overpays for all of the labor and administrative staff for these big civil projects that they're forced to use cheap Chinese building materials. The bay bridge remodel was the same story. Needed repairs as soon as it was finished.

Salesforce's brand new transit center getting shut down during Dreamforce, kek

Its still going to be a hobo and crack den, just with nicer paint now.

>feminist engineering
proofs, big if true

I thought the same thing kek, some nigger's crack stash found in a support beam.

HOLY SHIT it's like Trump built it!!!!!!

Its time to move away from """civilization"""

falling for a drink when you know it's spiked is a show of love :^)

so did they get just have ketamine around to test it?

It's FIU all over again

bleeding the state dry and funding israel

Attached: satan.jpg (330x550, 63K)

i hope it collapses

What the fuck is salesforce and dreamforce?

tfw thought same thing

Attached: dave.png (1280x768, 997K)

They'll just fix it like they fix the cracks in the roads... Slurry seal and paint

quick
get them to stand under it to protest trump

The buy these beams from China half made to avoid costs. They can't even afford to hire Americans to build their shit. Same thing happened to the bay bridge.

their new sky scraper full of million dollar condos is slowly falling over too

Thats what you get for using chinese steel and building on sinking serpentine and clay.

what a bunch of arrogant fucks.

Is it terminal?

>The buy these beams from China half made to avoid costs. They can't even afford to hire Americans to build their shit. Same thing happened to the bay bridge.
Even worse, they're made in America by imported Chinese. American cost, Chinese quality.

If you think that's funny, search up "new bay bridge problems" and like that.

Next quake, it's gonna fail yugely. It was BILLIONS over budget, too. Chinese steel AND a shitty, flawed design.

2 examples: sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Ominous-signs-of-problems-with-new-Bay-Bridge-s-6244776.php

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Caltrans-bay-bridge-microorganisms-corrosion-12528952.php

Amen. It was actually a nice old building, just needed a good clean. But what the hell, we don't care about white history anyway. Burn it all down.

Not gonna lie, I assumed this is what the headline meant as well.

I can't wait for the collapse.

t. G. G. Bridge Esq.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

yup thought it was drugs too.

Attached: 1501970773892.jpg (273x263, 14K)

just crack or were there other drugs being stashed in that support beam?

It's like that Monty Python joke.

>The first castle fell into the swamp. So we built a new one! That one burned down, fell over and sank into the swamp.

Russian sabotage

>Bridge costs billions
>Oops its all fucked up
>Need more billions or your whole city will get cut off
what a fucking scam

so thats where I put it

Femgineering

It's a ZOG world.

Lmfao i love seeing libtard taxes going to waste.

So much of Jow Forums is American posting that it would spice up the board culture a bit if America were to be subdivided into state by state flag markers. Non-American posters already have to deal with America being the center of the world so they'll just have to learn state flags to adapt, and there would be a lot more banter potential. Plus, we would be able to weed out the Califaggots and learn of a subgroup that might be even worse than leafs.

Didn't it take them forever to build that thing?

Attached: smileZUCC.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

KYS you cringy motherfucker

SF will need a convenient earthquake to bury the corrupt building shenanigans that have been going on

Apparently melatonin makes you dumb af because I just sat here for like a whole three minutes wondering how they found cocaine in the foundation and why it would shut down a whole project

Friendly reminder that the new Bay Bridge used incorrect cheap Chinese-made bolts that were not fitted properly and are already showing signs of leaking and decay. The bridge will have to be rebuilt in our lifetimes due to sloppy oversight, negligence, and the general shitty state of any government funded project in CA.

>I'm gonna tell you something you might not know about me, Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks!

Same lel

They will likely wait for a small earthquake to occur and then blame it for causing damage that requires a rebuild

SEND YOUR ENERGY TO THE CRACK AND LET IT COMPLETE IT'S JOB!!!

Attached: I NEED ENERGY.jpg (719x570, 48K)

i would guess the casting for the beam is crap
i would test the structure with sonic resonance to determine the properties of the metal

then again i cant see the actual structure to even know how its placed
it could be a design flaw, or a combination of design or faulty materials

Attached: 41099162_239991863355671_7614130592125101436_n(1).jpg (607x609, 32K)

Fucking kek!

Attached: B8233EDD-2971-4CB7-A80F-E55FDBDF275C.png (840x586, 427K)

> MFW the Hoover costs $640 million accounting for inflation
> MFW this costs $2.2 billion, which is 3.5 Hoover Dams

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY

This is some corrupt Russia-tier shit.

im pretty sure the mob used to put dead bodies in their poured concrete and they decay and leave body sized holes inside the foundations of many buildings to this day

Did someone say crack?

Attached: tyrone-biggums-crack-1.jpg (550x336, 50K)

>and leave body sized holes inside the foundations
that's how pic related becomes a reality

Attached: the_future.png (500x500, 213K)

>new

They probably stopped a terror attack.
>or are planting stuff.

Attached: 1537841155319.jpg (768x768, 99K)

Or better yet, the chick finds out you spiked her drink. So now you kick her ass and rape her WITHOUT drugs.

Silly women, they lose again. LOL, instead of getting raped the easy way, under the influence of drugs, these straws will just lead to them getting raped the hard way, under the threat of physical violence or death.

Tech cuck conference.

Attached: 1233696319207.jpg (382x300, 28K)

Post meritocracy

upvoted

same thing that happens here, corruption. i believe the government here has spent at least $150 million doing case studies for a hypothetical sydney to melbourne high speed rail line that has been proposed and dropped since the 1970s. nobody wants to actually get anything done so they just get pointless contracts for their friends to sit around and complain about how hard they're working on social media.

>This is some corrupt Russia-tier shit.
Closest thing that comes to this terminal is brobably a football stadium in St. Petersburg.
Initial costs was about 100 000 000 $ but since 2006 it grew to 730 000 000 $.

Just what you have to do to make a fucking bus terminal cost 2.2 billion is just beyond me.

This is what happens when you deal with Union labor.

You see, Union's protect worker's rights...which can be a good thing. But it can also be a bad thing when the worker or workers are incompetent at their jobs. Then it protects them from being fired for their incompetence.

Which then leads to shit like this...shitty infrastructure that was over-budget and behind schedule. Then, when it goes over-budget, they cut even MORE corners and the same goes for when they are behind schedule, in order to complete the job.

Best thing to do with Union laborers is to give them a ball to bounce outside of the REAL work area and then hire actual non-union laborers, who CAN be fired if they don't know WTF they are doing, to do the actual work. But nope, instead we get shit like this. Thanks to Unions.

Wait, it's a fucking BUS terminal? How would someone even go about spending $2 billion on a bus terminal?

Attached: 1497058013455.jpg (498x456, 48K)

holy fucking shit it just never ends with this place

JET FUER CANT MERT STEER BEAMS

most of the blackpilled americans are probably cali flags
t. blackpilled cali

Attached: hairless_bears_full.jpg (375x402, 142K)

I would proudly shitpoet for Oregon. And can we get a Cascadia meme flag?

>How would someone even go about spending $2 billion on a bus terminal?

Their fucking liberals, that's how. They will just raise taxes to cover the costs. Because that's the thing about taxes, it's a non-stop source of income that is taken by threat of force. It's not like your local store where you can just stop giving them money and go elsewhere when they do a shit job, which would cause them to either get their shit together or go out of business. Nope, they aren't accountable to anyone because they got that sweet taxpayer money coming in, guaranteed.

Well, that is until the taxpayers smarten up and move elsewhere. LOL, it's happening in Illinois right as I speak. Everyone who works for a living is planning on getting out of the state and moving to either Wisconsin, Indiana or Iowa...or anyplace else where working for a living isn't punished while being a complete failure is rewarded...courtesy of those who do work.

It's insanity, complete and utter insanity.

Did they get the same engineers who designed this?

Attached: women engineers.jpg (299x168, 15K)

The problem though is those people who move then think they'll vote the state they're in to the point just before everything went wrong, not realizing thinking that killed their old state.

>Did they get the same engineers who designed this?

Could be a million problems, from the engineers all the way down to the Union contractors who put it together. My bet would be on the Union contractors who can't be fired for incompetence, but then again, it could be both, it could be incompetence from top to bottom. Good thing nobody died. But hey, at least them union workers got their "rights" huh?

oakland what have you done this time!?

I kinda like this roof, but seriously lol... God must hate SF.

It's too busy giving free needles to junkies and votes to illegal beaners to worry about unimportant shit like safety lol.

IDK, everyone I know in Illinois has already caught on to the shit by now. LOL, even blacks and mexicans are getting fed up. The longer they live here and actually work in the state, all they see is their taxes going up and no progress being made at all, still shitty schools, hospitals , roads, postal service etc.

Oh, plus Illinois is now going to tax online purchases with their 6.5% sales tax. So now people are just going to have their shit sent to friends / relatives who live out of state and pick it up from them.

I mean shit, I live near the Wisconsin border and plenty of people I know drive there just to get fucking gas because it's cheaper. So is alcohol, cigarettes and groceries. Fucking Illinois is losing money because people would rather drive out of state to buy anything rather that get ass-raped by high taxes constantly.

Why didn't they just have a cop go up there and take the baggie to evidence at the police station?

>Why didn't they just have a cop go up there and take the baggie to evidence at the police station?

LOL, it's not that kind or crack. Though that would be less of a problem if they actually found drugs in the support beam.

Nope, instead they just spent $2 billion dollars on a 5+ year project only for it to be total shit. Things gonna be shutdown until it can be "repaired". Then somebody is gonna get killed or something else will fail and it will go back to being a homeless encampment.