ITT military people who did nothing wrong

Attached: pinochet.2[1].jpg (350x379, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights
youtu.be/UDw4N8mwg1o
youtube.com/watch?v=oQQhyD6e9sM
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mi General

Free space.

Attached: general_patton.jpg (322x352, 33K)

I keep other people awake at night.

Attached: maddog.jpg (885x516, 35K)

Attached: 1537073105622.jpg (713x900, 279K)

Attached: spanish-military-dictator-general-francisco-franco-picture-id3333727?s=612x612.jpg (448x612, 31K)

Attached: 20130517_VIDELA-slide-O7SV-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1558, 928K)

Attached: 8E3399A1-9279-4D75-A014-297A2C643D7B.gif (155x173, 949K)

I'd post Uncle Adolf but he fucked up by not winning.

Beat me to it.

Attached: jorge-rafael-videla-afpg.jpg (620x465, 33K)

>did nothing wrong
>Gibraltar

Attached: 65465.jpg (276x183, 10K)

redpill me on him, I only hear argies talking shit about him

Threw more Commies out into the sea than Pinochet. Argies seem to hate him because the junta started the Falklands War, but Videla wasn't responsible for it. Plus they didn't have the economic results Pinochet had.

Attached: 71377WYuZSL._SX425_.jpg (425x527, 45K)

I don't know much about Gadaffi, he's portrayed as a horrible monster but then I hear something about him trying to free his country from Jewish banking by printing money backed by real gold. Still not sure what to think of him.

Attached: Ante_Pavelic_portrait_in_uniform.jpg (324x456, 33K)

fpbp
loves his country, fights for it, is a master strategist, then after the fact realizes he fucked up and dies in shame knowing the jew got one over on him.

Attached: ho-chi-minh.jpg (500x349, 98K)

He chimped out a little too hard in the 80s but after we smacked him down he was OK. Gaddafi kept Africa out of Europe.

do you think he would've laughed when he saw what the "one up over on him" ended up in - the rape and murder of swedes, germans and bongs + the 56%ing of america and the promotion of kekkery and transexuals?
in hindsight it does seem kind of funny

all

>then after the fact realizes he fucked up and dies in shame knowing the jew got one over on him
What's all this then? I've never knew Patton was redpilled. I think he didn't want the commies to occupy Germany and said they were also the enemy or something.

Uncle Billy purged so much human filth in America. Legend.

Attached: uncle-billy.jpg (600x781, 83K)

Except for that whole "left José Antonio to die in prison" whoopsie

He tried to unite the african oil nations to sell oil under an african gold standard value, instead of the petrodollar.
Nobody gave a flying fuck about his small "atrocities", which basically gave Libya stability as opposed to now, before that.

Only those dying in battle gets to feast in valhalla. Dying of old age or sickness is shameful and the mark of a coward.

Americans truly thought we were fighting the good fight because back then they just couldn't grasp the level of control the Jews had over the media. If you could show WWII era America the current state of our Nation they would be absolutely terrified.

Attached: Ludendorff.jpg (342x443, 29K)

>dat Hidden Hand

Attached: thehiddenhand.jpg (678x442, 26K)

the argie military government was kinda weird compared to others

they kept leaving and coming back into power, rather confusing desu

He disappeared at least 30,000 Marxists, ten times more than Pinochet. Where Pinochet used helicopters, Videla loaded up them up cargo planes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights

Attached: videla2.jpg (647x600, 34K)

So it sounds like he was fucking with the money flow of the ZOG machine.

Attached: Konstanty_Rokossowski_w_polskim_mundurze.jpg (435x599, 74K)

youtu.be/UDw4N8mwg1o
Here you go, straight from the patton papers.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to paint him or the greatest and silent generation as the bad guys here (though they did play that role), just what their reactions would be like if they could - as spirits - see the world today as a consequence of their victory in the war

He was going to create a new currency and trade sell his oil with that currency, He urged other Gulf countries to do the same. Clintons knew this would make USD value plummet so they had him killed. Like the other user said, he made sure no niggers passed through the border to flood Europe

Attached: 1537264303575.jpg (490x528, 84K)

Attached: E2F83E43-16CC-4CD9-8225-8DD564CD551B.gif (320x180, 2.71M)

The funny thing is Pinochet is considered worse by Argentines, Maybe because of the per capita impact.

Attached: Nathan_B_Forrest.jpg (220x270, 19K)

Bin Laden and the Saudis greatest enemy.
He warned USA that the Neo-Con strategy was going to cause blowback. He warned us that if the world didn't keep their eyes on Afghanistan & Pakistan it would come back to bite us.
Killed by Al Qaeda days before 9/11. The canary in the coal mine...The "Lion of Panjshir"

Attached: Ahmad-Shah-Massoud.jpg (900x600, 110K)

>Videla loaded up them up cargo planes.
Where did he take them?

Just this week my father was telling me about how bad things were when the Unidad Popular was leading the country. How commies could just expropriate farmers from their lands at gunpoint, and how often they did jack shit with the farms. They supposedly couldn't kick the original owners from their homes (only take the farms), but this was often ignored.
Anyways, after the truckers' strike, it was going to go one way or the other: with a military backed coup, or with a civilian coup... probably.
Fun thing is, I don't remember any of those topics being covered at school, I guess if they did that he would get many more supporters, and we can't have that, mmkay?. Many old people say the same thing: while they cannot applaud the actions of Pinochet, they cannot condemn him either. He was what we needed at the time, and while it's trendy to shit on his legacy while drinking Starbucks and tweeting in the latest iThing, it's easily forgotten that before the coup hunger was common, and having anything better than some "ojotas" made with tire and steel wire as footwear was considered a luxury.

Don't let people tell you that Allende failed only because CIA intervention, because that's a lie. He may have had good intentions, but at the end that doesn't matter.

Cause of death listed as, no kidding, "exhaustive diarrhea."
Literally died from shitting the bed.

Attached: wtf-nbf.jpg (247x204, 6K)

Fuck man, my disgust for the shit my country does grows by the day.

Typically over the ocean or Plata river. It was very methodical. They told them they were being released and gave them an injection for TB, which was really sodium pentothal. They would wait for pregnant dissidents to give birth and they give away the kids to military families to be raised properly, which is how they fucked Videla over in court by charging him with thousands of counts of kidnapping.

Attached: 2878A817-A9A8-4AFA-B6A9-20160919EEC9.png (1232x1920, 3.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oQQhyD6e9sM
this

we also dont learn the truth about our military regime in schools either, and they were a ditablanda at most

What are you saying, it's a pose for people who kill? Because that's the job if you're military.

Shit tier. Your war hero's are pathetic Yankee

Attached: download.jpg (269x188, 11K)

It would be great if he had gassed the Jews too

Traitors keep out.

Truth. I'm not much of a civil war buff but the north had nothing on the early boys of west point

all those LOSERS wore the Blue before they were traitors. And some of them, what was left of them, wore it again after.
Lincoln was wrong, we should have shot them all.

Attached: lee-surrendering-to-grant.jpg (1024x462, 332K)

YFW all those "early boys of West Point" got BTFO in the decisive battle by a Liberal Arts Professor from Maine.

Attached: joshua-lawrence-chamberlain.jpg (300x282, 11K)

Subotai

poet warrior

>it's a pose for people who kill

>Marx
>Stalin
>military

The Hidden Hand is not something the good guys do

just proving my point, really

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM

Attached: 1534977728754s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

is that the guy who blew up the giant buda?

Attached: 1491692209766.jpg (850x400, 54K)

fuck off yankee, he fought for a tyrant that killed this country.

Pinochet times x1000 but without being a puppet
the truest hero of South America ever saw

he didnt fix the economy tho
what about your generals?

they were based as well and prevented us from becoming Cuba
but of course if you're such a small country no one remembers or knows about you

Attached: Goyo Alvarez.jpg (781x511, 432K)

that's true
your regime was kinda weird too, it had civillian leaders right?

Attached: oQnWp2R.jpg (956x899, 130K)

Attached: andrew-jackson-9350991-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

What a shitty way to die

>muh propaganda heros

They all are fakes

Attached: saddam-hussein_7DU4w.jpg (1024x768, 409K)

Attached: bashar-al-assad.jpg (2200x1467, 485K)

He was an honorable man, he would most likely be weeping

Argies hate him because they're brainwashed cucks and think that being patriotic is not ridding your country of kike influence but chanting in the streets like zombified retards when the soccer national team wins.

Attached: William Marshal 1e earl of Pembroke.jpg (191x499, 35K)

Its easy to understand why he did that.. Not that i would have done that, but i do understand why he did that. They were very crooked and hypocritical people, constantly lying, covering things up and re-writing history just like they are doing now.. all in the name of deliberate malovolence and clothed in direct hypocrisy. If you want to jail me or killing me for saying that you can, but dont forget the social logistics involved. Nobody hands you a degree or gives you judicial power just because of the color of your skins and likes it when you kill them off with your lack of real intelligence.

Ya focking croatian

Attached: fd3207366ee257f78c7c54d608f7c41c.jpg (720x1022, 107K)

This

>Did nothing wrong
>Chicago School of Economics

Attached: 1536880348535.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Attached: mannerheim.jpg (470x802, 284K)

Attached: Carlos Alberto Brilhante Coronel Ustra.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I wish he'd let people help him clean that statue.

It looks embarrassing just covered in pink paint still.