Why do women want strong foreign men to invade their countries?

Why do women want strong foreign men to invade their countries?

Attached: IMG_1031.jpg (1600x900, 383K)

For their strong and genetically distant genes.

COCK SIZE

Attached: EJXD2719.jpg (591x644, 127K)

Women are extremely vunerable to the psychological abuse lefties use to pressure them into taking foreign dick.

Unironically this.

Attached: 1271974848751.jpg (480x720, 134K)

Women crave strong alpha males and through thousands of years of evolution have adapted to opening their legs to stronger invading tribe warriors for their better dna. It's not just a white women thing, all females do this.

You can't blame this shit all on leftists. When the russians were invading vietnam and the generals warned the vietnamese females that they would all get raped they said "so what? we will just open our legs for them" I forgot the source you can look it up yourself. If your own men get defeated and outnumbered by stronger foreign males whether it be by violence or the beta males being cucks and inviting foreign men into your tribe, the women will subconsciously be sexually interested in the invaders. It makes them see their own men as beta inferiors

> english teacher
> spic
> brown
> manlet

why cAn't ihave nice things?

It‘s natural instinct.

Attached: 1537683087436.jpg (640x800, 105K)

Too bad jap gals are generally ugly

Most asian chicks are ugly without heavy makeup.

But anime cucks won’t believe it.

I fucking hate that Japanese man Yuta

I do not ask why.
Wherever I am, I must bleach.

Attached: 1487925691304.png (964x676, 816K)

just be a sicario like in the movies and you'll be alright jose

When I lived in Tokyo for 6 months it seemed like the average Jap girl there would be a 6/10 back home. It's not a huge advantage but it's a difference.

yeah but the pucci tight

Ahhh now I understand why it was so easy for me to fuck so many Japanese women in just 3 weeks of being there. Took me about two hours from touching down to get picked up and taken to a native's apartment where we fucked for hours.

>women
In 1982 school girls all around the world professed their love for this disgusting creature. We aren't dealing with rational beings here.

Attached: turdman.jpg (800x1484, 149K)

Im out on the town right now and the table of asians next to me are speaking english to each other

I'm a B. Sounds about right.

Strange is always better. It's true for us, it's true for them.
A girls net's as wide as she wants it to be so she can get bored with entire blocks of people.
Plus we're giants to them. I used to teach snowboarding in Lake Louise in the 80's when they swarmed Banff, I've met thousands of nips, And they were all rich, all with decent nutrition, I never met one that even went up past my shoulders.
Barely any of their men either.
They idolize whites, the ones here will talk shit, but as a people, they're completely infatuated with whites, a large portion of their entire modern culture is a reaction to white culture and ideals.
Whites who watch anime are basically gazing at themselves through a funhouse mirror.

Not just the women, I don't know how to explain this to somebody who can't view it in its era...that shit looked real to us and it was the first time that something like that ever looked that real.
That was like, the first suburban alien that didn't have a zipper showing.

i dont get this. the idea is 6 1/2 inches in length and 6 1/2 inches in circumference. Which means my penis needs to be a like a square. WHo are all these guys with minecraft like penises who satisfy women?
BTW 6/12 inch masterrace

They're whiter than you Chang

>British education

To shit test their men. If they repel the invaders, women get wet and fuck their men. If the invaders win, women get wet and fuck the invaders. Thinking with their vaginas, in other words.

> drooling_retard.jpg

So you're telling me if I go to japan I can get a qt nip gf? what the fuck am i doing in murica

I got excited too until I saw that she said handsome.

Oh wait, shit. You're right. They just mean Chad. Nevermind then back to jerking off