Shrew cancels engagement & keeps the $100k engagement ring

Original story:
>abovethelaw.com/2018/09/jilted-biglaw-associate-sues-ex-fiancee-over-100k-engagement-ring/

Verified complaint:
>drive.google.com/file/d/1pQTAAok3yc3JBVxyNVh6Xz_nuXpg_KUl/view

tl;dr: shrew meets a beta male, instructs him that a $40,000 engagement ring wasn't good enough, forces him to take out loans to buy her a $100,000 engagement ring, tells him the 1br condo he owns isn't good enough & makes him rent a $4,800/month house, breaks up with him, kicks him out of the house, makes him continue to pay rent on it, and keeps the ring.

pic related: a photo of the refrigerator several months after she abandoned the property where he continued to pay rent.

Why do beta males allow women to do this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26_00-10-32.png (1084x1400, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ki-media.blogspot.com/2007/06/dickens-to-travel-to-cambodia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beta males are as subversive as ((()))

both of them should be dealt with

Attached: 1518814840705.gif (240x270, 245K)

Love completely fucks up your ability to be rational. It's only with experience that you learn to ignore it.

here's a photo of THE HAPPY COUPLE

Attached: SarahJonesDickensRyanStrassercopy.jpg (469x771, 87K)

She looks quite sociopathic.

She blasted IBS shrew shit into that fridge, didn't she?

>cashing out that early
is this like the gold-digger version of the darwin awards?

she's also a world-traveler
>ki-media.blogspot.com/2007/06/dickens-to-travel-to-cambodia.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26_00-20-59.png (847x2019, 449K)

Engagement rings are legally considered a 'conditional gift'. If they never got married it legally belongs to the one who gave it to her and he can take her ass to court. If they were married it would then belong to her.

The nose knows.

Rofl

What the fuck, 40k engagement ring? Who even

no, $100k. pic related = the rock

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26_00-25-15.png (1692x1306, 441K)

There's only one solution to this madness.

Attached: da12dd492a18b83f9f41eab4338dea5cf86d7317.jpg (785x800, 114K)

and the receipt

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26_00-26-24.png (1303x1687, 173K)

she's barely a 5-10, wtf

Attached: _20180823_182655.jpg (367x356, 24K)

Yeah,she called it off, she is obligated to give it back. If he called it off, she could keep it.

Well it’s not worth shit now regardless because of the diamond jews

What a piece of shit whore

>Why do beta males allow women to do this shit?
Because they're beta. They reap what they sew. Fuck 'em; I have no sympathy for people with that act like that. Why should anyone treat them with respect when they clearly don't respect themselves?

>Love completely fucks up your ability to be rational.

It is not love its lust
Dont have sex with a woman before you are married

Whatever post best post.

>$100,000 ring
If you're this stupid you deserve to be financially raped.

well he's a fucking idiot but it's a gift in contemplation of marriage so he gets the ring back.

He should use it to buy an extremely expensive car that he promptly crashes into a bridge abutment so that he doesnt raise any faggot, emasculated children in his mold.

dumbass

she looks fat

he must have got grey hair in anticipation of marrying this harpie bitch

Why would you do all that for a 6/10? The dude doesn't even look that bad he could get another girl just like her with the money he makes.

Diamonds aren't worth shit. DeBeers holds back supply so that they sell for a ridiculous amount. Buy something else. You don't need a shiny rock, and if your gf acts like it's necessary for her love, then she's a gold-digger you don't want anyway. Best for men and women to get married young, so you grow together and don't have these soulless gold-diggers taking advantage of beta-males who fall in love with any woman who give him 5 seconds of attention.

Attached: HasbaraIdiotSelfPwnage.png (985x152, 10K)

you can be assured its capitalisms fault

this.

Attached: 1514446807736 - Copy.png (572x533, 169K)

You may argue, but this dude got 100% of what he deserved

Attached: HOE.png (463x443, 302K)

How is this a thing? How are we wasting tuition dollars to send girls across the globe to war-torn regions to study their "visual culture"? This is simply not sustainable.

because beating the living shit out of a woman is taking too long to come back in style

>that sharkface

holy sheeeit

Courts typically reject the idea that the gift's condition is the engagement, and hold instead that the condition to be met is the marriage. This is usually a no-fault approach, meaning that it doesn't matter which party is responsible for the broken engagement; if the condition is not met for whatever reason, then the gift must be returned.

Most western states follow the no-fault, conditional gift approach and award the engagement ring to the giver in a broken engagement. A few states, like Montana, classify the engagement ring as an unconditional gift and award the ring to the receiver in broken engagements.

This

Most women are daft, consumer, NPC cunts, but there are some that are reasonable, as much as a woman can be. Beta males do not have the wit or courage to actually find these decent women however and just go for the first cunt who opens her legs.

Parents gave my brother the bands and rock for his rings... both have been in the family forever. I’ll get my rings at costco. Oh well, my family is fake af anyways.. fuck em.

Clearly you are not a lawyer

Damn. That faggot looks like my brother, even dresses like him too. My brother is also a liberal beta idiot currently engaged to a Chinese girl who somehow quit graduate school just to move to America even though they are not married yet.
Totally not worried for him at all judging by the success of cases like this.

Look again. He's a manlet. I guess they take what they can get.

>buying anything over 40 bux
>for a woman

>6/10

Bc they are so desperate for pussy that they actually believe being nice to women will establish a relationship.

the same reason cucks think SLIDE or misplaced Jow Forums or /b/ wrongly dropped on Jow Forums will go unnoticed because it's late.

sage

>freezing bread
what kind of monster would do such a thing

Attached: engo muffo.png (208x684, 176K)

this is Jow Forums-worthy because it's about the legal aspect of giving an engagement ring and the bullshit generation now giving them.

don't be a faggot.

Attached: 1522333488050.jpg (1536x2048, 407K)

is the guy age 51, or 15? holy shit what a baby face he has.

Attached: Sql7DFI.jpg (846x800, 61K)

imagine all the hookers and blow that manlet could have got, how does he even have 100k?

just get her a nice cz

My buddy is worth several million dollars and his engagement ring was like 20k.
>his wifey told him that 20k was even too much but anymore and she wouldnt accept it
>also she has a 9-5 and is super chill
>shes not bad looking but more like 6-7/10 but fit, so definitely not a tranny
>he cheats on her

>tfw your buddy will never be this rich

Attached: 1395796972357.jpg (600x449, 46K)

>20k
i guess the reason i don't get this is why i won't get rich

>Why do beta males allow women to do this shit?
Because they don't get an attorney.

An engagement ring is a gift upon condition. A good attorney can get it back.

*any* reasonably competent attorney will be able to get it back in most states (where an engagement ring is held to be a conditional gift in contemplation of marriage).
t. actual attorney

Attached: 1378717218640.jpg (1000x667, 187K)

tfw couldn't even scrounge $40 today

How much should someone be spending on an engagement/wedding ring?

$5,000 pre-tip is entry-level for solitaires

So glad white women will be bred out of existence and the ones left will be enslaved by Muslims.

Attached: whitewomenneedsharia.png (800x800, 745K)

Nah it isn't even that he's a manlet

he's just shy, ignorant, naive, and doesn't know how to socialize

You can see all of this just from his appearance. He got hooked by a shark and with no prior experience with women, got eaten alive.

LOL cucks gonna cuck

This

Literally zero

Tell her you don't want to support the blood diamond industry and that you would rather get two simple bands, one for each of you, to symbolize your commitment but that you refuse to support an industry as corrupt as the diamond cartels. Then,

> She disagrees and bitches at you

Cut your losses and dump her. She's a gold digging whore and you can take solace in the fact that you found out before getting in too deep

> She agrees with you

She's a good woman who understands the value of a real, loving relationship over the value of trying to flaunt some rock solely to look good in front of her friends. Surprise her by getting her something special, like an engagement ring made out of meteorite rock or petrified wood.

Attached: 178342.jpg (199x300, 55K)

>$100k on an engagement ring

Don't care what you richfags say, that shit is plain retarded.

Attached: blunder-of-the-century-57b6ba5d2493b.png (540x472, 198K)

$0

Fuck that jew shit. The only reason women even want it is to brag about your expendable income to their friends. By all means get a ring. You can buy some pretty nice ones for a couple hundred dollars and I'd already consider that a waste of money.

>this is a 10/10 in amerishartia

>white “men”

Kek, honestly fucking pathetic. Do you EVER see this with Latinos, Negroes, Asians or even poo’s? No need to mention Arabs, they seem to be the one people who’ve mastered the art of dealing with women’s bullshit. Only whites and Jews are so spineless and completely emasculated, with nobody to blame but themselves.

Attached: 2396E9AB-E6EF-4978-8093-F402FC8818DC.jpg (1024x754, 151K)

As long as you have a job it is.

He deserves every little bit of what he got.
He clearly was eager to bend over backwards for her every whim. No sympathy to be had for such a pathetic bitch.

Attached: 006kEqRigy1fsxqh0qlcbj31dz1ypb2b.jpg (1799x2545, 1.98M)

Gf is totally on board with no diamonds. I'm thinking Moissanite

Bitch looks absolutely demonic, why the fuck did he not run for the fucking heels the moment he saw her?
Was he really that desperate for pussy?

Attached: 리나41.jpg (1024x1351, 289K)

How long until he dies from AIDs?

Or you could just not be a poor, cheap fuck and buy the woman you love a decent ring

>so spineless and completely emasculated

THIS

Attached: Why are white boys so weak.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

>having to prove love by buying something

Fuck off zoomer

cool wine aunt incarnate

Lets be real here.

He voted for Hillary 100%. Not because "she made him", but because in his mind she was (and probably still is) the better choice.

>Maybe if I insult his masculinity and purchasing power, he'll do as I say.
Who could be behind this post?

Attached: 005MUoApgy1fvlyi41s37j30u011itc8.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

>majored in art history

Why do millennials and zoomers not understand the difference between hobbies and careers? I’m starting to agree with boomers the more I see these retarded “degrees”.

t. roastie

>lawyer
I hear most of those big shot lawyers hate their jobs but have to work them to provide for the trophy wives who have them.

Attached: 1537653623859.png (745x726, 441K)

Engagement ring. -> As much as you want. Would have spend 5-10k for it but my wife didn't want one. She said she is only gonna wear one ring and that is our wedding ring.

So spend 4k on the wedding rings (both). Don't go too cheap on those. After all you are planing on wearing them every day.

Also you should look how much you earn. I make 150k a year so it's not that much money to me. Nothing worse than the guys buying rings they can't afford.

"Well traveled" and "globetrotter" is whore speak for "having taken dick in very timezone".

Attached: 34.jpg (3253x4242, 1.41M)

>he cheats on her

The more money you make the more likely this is gonna happen.

She is too fucking ugly to be doing that shit

How does this nigga look 22 and 50 at the same time?

Chaotic Neutral here.

yikes

Spotted the poor broke faggots that can't afford to drop a couple grand on their life partner. Must suck to not have money, or a woman worth spending it on.

If a woman loves you enough that she doesn't care if you buy her an expensive diamond, then she's worth rewarding with one. Only broke fuckers and turboautists will disagree with this.

>don't want to go to the store ever day
>buy bread in bulk
>freeze the majority of it
>get out a new loaf when the current one is dwindling
It's also great for people who don't use bread that often.

Hi sheckelstein!

Holly fuck the resale value on this shit is around 40%, if she's lucky. Oh wait, she didn't pay for it, so she IS lucky.

Too close to chosenite.

I was recently thinking that for some reason, good women often chose shit tier guys and vice versa.
It's all anecdotal but probably 90% couples and marriages I k pw it's a rule. If he's hard working cool guy, she's some lazy piece of shit 80 pounds overweight. If the dude is a piece of shit the woman is a hardworking, level headed individual (that's obviously much more rare).
I know only 2 couples where the roles are equal and they both pretty cool people. Wtf?

Bro, I bake my own bread. It takes about two days to make the pre-ferment and then about six hours to make the actual loaf. most of that time is spent proofing or (in the case of the preferment) chilling in the fridge.

Attached: DSC_0049.jpg (1600x1064, 1.74M)

>>couple grands
Sure. 100k on a fucking ring? Fuck no. Unless we are already married and it's 10th anniversary.
And definitely not if the bitch is saying that 40k is not enough.
>>
If a woman loves you enough that she doesn't care if you buy her an expensive diamond, then she's worth rewarding with one
Agreed.

Seems like a waste of time to me desu, but whatever to each their own.

Dafug. Green text malfunction.