I read the Quran (aka the Muslim holy book) ask me anything

Attached: Quran.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_terminology#Terminology_relating_to_the_authenticity_of_a_hadith
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a Jew, you didn't put a timestamp, and Jow Forums is spelled wrong. /thread

Better?

Attached: hipol.jpg (640x360, 42K)

OP is a fag.

:(

OP is not a faggot... yet.

Q) How many pages have you ripped out to use as toilet paper?

I actually own two qurans and one of them my dog ate lol

But no I have not used any as toilet paper.

Does it tell them to kill or mistreat Christians?

Yes. Want a verse?

Yeh I want to know how much of a danger they are to us, include the basic context too please.

Quran 9:30 "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran 5:51 "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk."

These verses are directly towards Christans and Jews, however, there are more violent verses that include "unbeliever". I chose these verses for Because he asked about Christians.

Quran 9:5 "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

>Quran 9:30 "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
Is this really the worst? It says may Allah destroy them, not 'you should destroy them'.

With the violent verses towards "unbeliever" does that refer to atheists? If so I don't care lol

Unbeliever is any non-Muslim

Anyone who is non Muslim is an unbeliever. Christians are also consider idolaters. Because they worship Jesus as an idol.

But Christians believe in God though, they just don't necessarily believe Mohammed was his prophet. How do you know it just refers to Mohammed? Also I don't understand why someone can't be a Christian and Muslim at the same time seeing as that would just mean you believe Christ died on the cross for your sins as well.

Because Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, they believe he was just a prophet, they also view Christians as worshiping multiple Gods because they don't comprehend the Trinity, Muhammad also stated that Islam was not only the correct religion and interpretation of Abrahamic faiths but the final one

Quran 8:39 "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do."

I'm not sure that's true though because Christianity also has rules against idolatry.. idolatry refers to physical images, which is why Muslims say they don't commit idolatry by worshipping Mohammed because they forbid images of him.

The most idolatrous thing Christians do is worship pictures of Christ or the cross, which not all Christians do.

I take idolators to refer more to pagans who worship the sun for example, as that is a physical object.

burn it

DID IT TURN YOU GAY, OR WERE YOU ALWAYS THAT WAY?

Sounds like hate speech.

The Quran literally says to kill disbelievers where ever you find them so yea lol.

are you a Muslim?

No I am not gay.

>Posts another pic with no Quran.

lol one sec

Attached: korpol.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Next thing someone is going to say is for me to post my social security number to prove it.

what does it say about fucking kids? i know some of them have some weird ass customs about it

What are some things you found interesting?

Actually the Quran seems nice to kids (if they are Muslim). If they are orphans. Muslims are required to donate a part of their wealth to orphans. However, it does not have an age for marriage and allows husbands to beat their wives if they think they might have done wrong.

Read the Hadith, that's where it talks about thighing young girls and having sex with 9 year olds

How repetitive it can be sometimes. A lot of verses are stories how a prophet in the past came with "clear arguments" and the people rejected him so destruction happened to them. So don't be like them and stuff.

Ya I sill need to read the 6 hadith collections. Universally accepted by sunni Islam.

Did you read the English translation or the language it was written in (Arabic?)

The only reason I ask is because apparently the original Quran reads like a beautiful work of poetry

Focus on Bukhari and Muslim's books. Those two books are accepted universally as the most correct and accurate books by sunnis.

I also found interesting how the Quran said Jesus did not die on the cross but it just looked like he did, and Allah just took him up to heaven.

Just look up Quran recitations online. I found it to be kinda weird, but that might be because I don't understand Arabic.

My book is in both Arabic and English. The book is very well made. Sadly I only know English. So I can't tell you if it is amazing sounding in Arabic.

Yeah, I watched a video that once explained this. I think they believe that a Jew went to tell everyone where Jesus and his followers were but god made his face look to the Romans like Jesus or what not.

Quran 4:34 "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great."

Notice the verse says if you think she might be disobeying you

Yea, I heard those 2 were the most praised.

So islam is anticuckery?

The keyword is accurate and correct. In Islam, they don't accept a hadith without a chain of accurate trustworthy narrators. Bukhari and Muslim focused their books on only accepting those that fit the criteria and their standards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_terminology#Terminology_relating_to_the_authenticity_of_a_hadith

That is if you want to delve into more details of what hadiths they consider authentic and what not.

I think it is the most cucked because it says follow our rule or die.

Yup.

Is their out of context meme real?

Yee (>^-^)>

Except if you believe in another God*** :^)

I am a Jesus believing boi

What about the idolatry Muslims commit while kissing the rock at Mecca

Based doggo. Thats why muslims hate dogs, dogs can sense the evil.

Because the christ in quran is not the christ in the bible.
The christ in the bible said that after him would come falsw prophets pretending to be prophwts od God, but they would be prophets of satan.
The "christ "of the quran says the opposite, that after him would come mohamed, a true prophet of the lord.
Both books talk about christ, but its not the same person, they say complet diferent things in each book.

the the fuck is /ºo/

Based doggo

What do you think about the satanic verses

OP is always a faggot, you new fag

Show us this hero.

Kek

Why waste so much time reading faggotry?

black dogs with eye disorders and non guard dogs must be killed as they are demonic or unclean or whatever. Animal hating rape murder death cult.

Does Islam have something like Judaism's mohel Rabbis, where they pay pedos to slurp on baby boy stump?

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (564x509, 55K)

If someone deletes a digital copy of the quran should there be riots and punishment?

draw muhammad

Not in the Quran it doesn't.

> Maybe when I don't have a head cold.

Where is the part with the beef from a yellow cow rising people from the dead?

Attached: Have You Been Learning.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Post feet.

I don't remember anything like that lol. I remember a journey some wise man took Moses on and told him to not ask any questions.

are muslim boys cut like old hebrew cutting or cut like western hospital cutting or not at all?

I think they circumcise but I don't know how they do it.

>Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.
>Jews, our friends?
Wow, friends that continually fuck you over, then blame you for it!

Attached: image.jpg (700x405, 84K)

>Implying you're the only one here whose read it.
Next on your list should be:
-Das Kapital
-Mein Kampf
-Culture of Critique
-Rules for Radicals
-12 Rules for Life
Come back when you're done.

What does it say about Iblis? He seems like a cool guy.

Attached: Count Iblis BSG.jpg (840x1050, 78K)

It says he sucks. lol it is 3:29 am. I have been on my thread for hours. With a head cold. I don't even know anymore.

>-Das Kapital
>-Mein Kampf
>-Culture of Critique
>-Rules for Radicals
>-12 Rules for Life
Why waste your time for all this rubbish.

is moar gore than bibble?

It has more threats, but not gore. So unlike the Bible where it describes an event that happens. The Quran is an order constantly saying to kill.

These orders are open ended to. Violence in the Bible was a direct order by God for a direct people at an exact time. The Quran is open ended and says to kill all unbelievers.

False gods are bad, m-kay.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB,org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

I nought this same exact one, have you read the Hadith yet too? I started learning the arabic alphabet.

All to kill sand niggers of course, I am a White Aryan and proud of it not a filthy sandnigite.

We don't know when Jesus will return. Some sites you link are trying to find the day. They won't. He will come when we least expect it.

No I have not read the Hadith yet. I will one day.

I also watched a children's movie about muhammad. It was retarded and didn't show his person according to their faggot retarded laws, but it was still informative as far as the religion of shitslam goes.

narative vs. imperative

There are online hadiths.

Yea I know, but I am currently reading the old testament right now. I am on the book of first kings :)

lol did it show the part where he married a 6 year old?

I can't remember

Is was this piece of shit:
youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I

awww sheeit I saw this in my recommended. lol

I just remember it was a whole lot of anything your god can do my god can do better my god can do better than your god can do no he cant yes he can no he cant yes he can blah blah blah

Attached: 1527723647137.jpg (293x222, 22K)

cum on it,then burn it.

Why the fuck did you waste your time on that?

was it in arabic?

Lol nice. I just read the comments of the video. "I used to be Christian now I am Muslim." Ugh, makes me so sad. Sick to my stomach. May God have mercy on them.

>I don't understand why someone can't be a Christian and Muslim at the same time
Christians believe that a single random mortal man was the physical avatar of an omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient being. All other religions worship God as a supreme being, a primordial force, the backbone of the Universe, etc.
Christians believe God is a bearded man with Marvel-esque superpowers. So no, Christianity is usually incompatible with any other religion since it requires that Harry Potter tier magic be real. Its also very insulting to reduce the Supreme Being to the finite body of a mortal, sensible man.