Am I safe with Chrome?

What does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 226e05b371463f9c80ffb971a4cb250f.png (1409x346, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/
theregister.co.uk/2018/09/25/chrome_69_google_cookies/
blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2018/09/23/why-im-leaving-chrome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

netscape

don't use (((google))) chrome you idiot it's the fucking jews. I use firefox, which is less jewy I think

firefox with duckduckgo search for browsing net.
chrome for jewtube and gmail.

>duckduckgo
It's run by a kike. Stop recommending another search engine owned by a kike

firefag

Attached: firefox.jpg (225x225, 10K)

virgin identity hider vs chad google chrome redpill out-in-the-open

P.S.

>Bottom right of page
>Settings
>Miscellaneous
>Check "Rewrite Jow Forums URLs to always use HTTPS"

use Brave if you're paranoid about your browser.

you're already part of the google botnet by using Jow Forums and running their captchas anway.

Edge is the official browser of Jow Forums.

Everything is run by kikes except Temple.

Firefox/Netscape are good browsers.

i don't want to give those vile creatures shekels. you think i'm tryin to hide from some damn kikes?

>safe
if you're cruising google and going on Jow Forums right now you don't have to worry about "safety" you fucking 21 year old ZOOMER. no one gives a fuck about what is happening on here. honestly plebbit probably has more incriminating shit on there what with all the fucking weird sub/r/s there's sure to be one about child paegants or other crypto-pedo shit supported by kikes.

if you're doing illegal shit you're looking in the wrong places for safety about your internet privacy experience, which is basically all but dead these days unless you help control the internet traffic itself, which i'm assuming you do not.
also this isn't political. go ask for advice on the proper board you colossal fucking nigger faggot.

>shiternet explorer 2.0

Waterfox and Tor.

I have windows 10 and Microcock keeps fucking forcing their shitty Edge browser on me when I startup

How do I kill myself?

Attached: 1492223501946.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

no you are not safe with chrome, infact you are probably the least safe out of any browser with chrome. It directly reports all your browsing habits directly back to the CIA/GOOGLE. Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 3e829d2ffc04468c7caa7f85eec909ef14857bafeb7c6738da0aaaa03e548a5d.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Waterfox and Tor
You should only browse the internet from a linux live cd

>which is basically all but dead these days

internet privacy is pretty easy.

it's why Jow Forums doesn't allow Tor or VPN posting, they don't want anonymous users posting illegal stuff.

Revert back to Windows 7.

The thoughts in your head aren't safe, don't even bother.

Install https everywhere plugin.

>rtfm

I use lemon party. It's great.

Just make sure you are using AdNauseam theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/

Lynx.

My goober

alright

Attached: HM.jpg (970x500, 134K)

I use firefox with adblock, ghostery, and noscript.

For sites that force you to turn off adblocker I have adnuaseum. Adnauseum clicks every ad in the background so they can't make any kind of profile for your IP or for you since it appears you are interested in EVERYTHING. It literally spam clicks every ad in the background and nothing actually loads on your browser.

i dont understand fags who try to hide on the internet
unless you are doing illegal shit you should just fuck it and do windows and chrome because everything else is worse and is also jew controlled spyware

>Ultracuck: Chrome / Internet Explorer
>Cuck: Firefox / Opera
>Okay: Iridium

Attached: 1537006037696.jpg (606x421, 46K)

You mind if I set up some CCTV cameras in your house?

As long as you don't do anything illegal, you won't have anything to worry about. You god damn ultracuck.

cool you didnt understand my post
everything is spyware and if you are connected to the internet you are inherently not private
so why bother going from windows and chrome to some other spyware?
whats the point? might as well use windows and chrome until shit kicks off

like any of us fuckers are worth the time or effort to doxx.

I'm literally nobody of any consequence yet.

>My house has windows which allows passerbys to see into my home on occasion
>Therefore I might as well make it easier for the passerbys to see in by setting up a livestream for them to view online

Dodging government surveillance will never be feasible, due to all the hardware backdoors. But you're essentially livestreaming all of your fucking activities to dozens of corporations and advertisers, all because you can't hide from the government.

Opera master race here. Was a Firefox dumb nigger but that episode of one of their top guys being fired for giving donation to anti-faggot group made me try Opera and i was pleased with it.

You’re not safe even with a vpn, tor/others, encrypted data etc. Everything was compromised a long time ago and the NSA has everything you’ve ever searched, seen, read, anything you’ve clicked and how long you visited, they gave spyware to all Apple phones for voice recording and video logs. You are 100% transparent so embrace it. They can suck my 8 inch dick.

>chrome
You must lurk for at least 1 year before posting.

>But you're essentially livestreaming all of your fucking activities to dozens of corporations and advertisers, all because you can't hide from the government.
so are you dude
you are on the internet chatting with me right
you dont think this shit is getting recorded to a data warehouse filled with servers with 1 yottabyte harddrives?

Chinks bought Opera two years ago. It's to be considered compromised, as with any Chink software.

I use a terminal that converts websites into text.

chrome is made by the botnet, retard

This brainlets that think they can escape The Man on the interwebz make me laugh.

Difference being, the US government are the only ones who'd have any idea who I am, or be able to link my posts to my identity.

Meanwhile you're posting from your home IP, from your ordinary ultracuck Chrome browser, probably with all cookies intact, solving captchas, etc. You're advertising your activities to a handful of corporations as well as governments.

Nothing is safe idiot

RARE

You guys are saying use Tor
but last time I tried running it here on Jow Forums it wouldn't even let me post how do I fix this? Do I have to buy a VPN? Wouldn't this still slow my internet or at least prevent me from posting on sites like Jow Forums.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

you dont think they can pinpoint exactly where you are at?
you are on the internet, they could get your location instantly if they found you interesting

There is only one redpilled browser and it's name is Lynx

Attached: lynx[1].png (640x437, 160K)

Anyone using Chrome, just go get Iridium. Don't log in to your fucking browser. That's insane. Go ahead and keep chrome for things you need all that logged-in shit for (remote desktop, email, etc) but for god's sake don't send google your whole fucking internet history, logins, etc, etc. That's just nuts.

Iridium is Chrome, but without any of that bullshit that tracks you. They just went into the Chromium source code and chopped out all the login bullshit, and if it ever tries to phone home to google, it pops up and alerts to you that google just tried to collect browsing data. Kinda nice to know.

The NSA, probably. Google, or any other corporation? No. Which is my fucking point.

came here to post this. nothing else is safe

tor was created by DARPA, a military program
Jow Forums blocks tor users

this

Smart HTTPS is better.

Rare

>google isnt in the governments pocket
lmao they are the same entity

It's like debating a 6 year old.

I give up. You win.

I didn't even last one fucking day with Win10 before deleting that crap. Either go to win7 or switch to linux,

a fucking tree

R A R E

A

R

E

Attached: flags.jpg (1167x2908, 635K)

a fucking tree

firefox with ublock, https everywhere, privacy badger, and decentraleyes

RARE

you think these big tech companies like youtube, google, netflix, etc can make a profit and function without being funded by the government?

Safe from SLIDE Threads?
take it to Jow Forums or /b/ or Jow Forums
Not all of Jow Forums needs to be on Jow Forums
Clearly you're not safe from SLIDE.
sage

Being an ignorant fuck: the post.

they don't need to because 99% of people online aren't hiding their IP.

that 1% using Tor or whatever isn't worth the trouble of tracking down.

if more people used them they'd make them illegal or require tracking.

That's Norfolk Island you're talking about.

>"it's run by a kike"
> but doesn't offer suggestions

searx.me

>Your problem
Upper right corner "Settings"
Scroll down to "Miscellaneous"
Select "Always use https"
Additionally select the "linkify" and the "75%" options too for practical reasons.
Also look for a 3rd party DNS server at opennic that doesn't have logging.

>But like which browser is safe starts with which OS is safe and the answer is none.
Which one is harder to hack while being stable and easy to use, that would be Debian stable and CentOS but they both need a bit of tweaking also highly hardware dependent when it comes to laptops, it's not even worth to even try to install them on something with an Nvidia or Radeon card.
Windows 10 is spyware, the Windows 7 you will torrent has trojans in it installed by the uploader. MacOS is sadly garbage, Haiku is meme, BSD's only work properly on 15 year old Thinkpads, Qubes experimental. Sel4, Minix, Fuchsia all in alpha still.

>When's your privacy really fucked?
When you use your phone here with Chrome. Google forced you to give them your phone number to register an email, they force you know to log into your account on Chrome on the phone, if you use their keyboard they will track all shit you type and then you fingerprint yourself additionally with the captchas too.

>that 1% using Tor or whatever isn't worth the trouble of tracking down.
they are probably easier to track and get put on a list immediately after running tor

I like the Trojan branded Ultra with ribbing (because I care)

>Waterfox
This meme, the pale moon meme, and the cyberfox meme, I never understood. I used Cyberfox and Pale Moon for years and never noticed any benefit.

Christmas tree flag. Ayy lmao.

Opera, baby.

And sometimes firefox. But mostly Opera.

>It's like debating a 6 year old.
Ding ding ding!
You already made your point here That faggot's a retard, let him be.

What should I use then

chrome doesn't delete all cookies when you """delete""" them. Google's cookies survive the shoa, so they can keep on tracking you.
theregister.co.uk/2018/09/25/chrome_69_google_cookies/

No you aren't, don't use chrome

It automatically logs you into the google botnet. Normally you're only tracked when you're logged into gmail/youtube, but chrome tracks you 24/7

I see the norway flag all the time on here, fuck off amerifat

>SJWfox
>not peak jewry

Reminder that (((((Mozilla))))) is associated with Soros and ANTIFA/IGD.

Based, Opera is literally the best browser available right now.

Attached: 1502404931068.png (793x595, 312K)

i just use windows and chrome because anything else is slow and shitty and is also jewish spyware
might as well use the best jewish spyware
any hardware in your pc also has a back door
if you are on the internet you can not be private

>says Firefox is compromised
>shills for a browser owned by China

Chrome was automatically logging in people
blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2018/09/23/why-im-leaving-chrome/

It's literally malware/spyware.

Your choices are Firefox, Vivaldi, Seamonkey (it still exists)

firefox is the only browser worth using

I don't play politics with code, it's either good or it isn't and I don't care who made it.

>i just use windows
Not acceptable unless it's Windows XP or 7.

>and chrome

Literally the worst mainstream browser, unlike the OS there's plenty of non-jewy, non-shitty browsers available.

Only the ESR version is good because the stability and it still eats a ton of RAM on Windows.

if you use the internet just use jewish spyware
the internet is jewish spyware

Even if you disable Chrome the Android will automatically switch to Webview and updated it to current version and will act the same way for every fucking app as Chrome does in the current up to date version.

If you're using chrome, (((google))) is tracking every single thing you're doing online.

It's uncommon, the stats are old but it's mostly accurate.

>the internet doesn't track every single thing your're doing online.

no matter what browser you're using you're going to have your information tracked unless you put in extraordinary effort. i'm not saying to throw caution to the wind, but you have to accept at this point that what you do online is not private.

sad that it's like this

>using anything made by g o o g l e
go back to r e d d i t

hows bout brave?

is it the new project of the based firefox dude that got the can?

Attached: cyber_pepe.jpg (604x576, 84K)