A rimjob is the ultimate red pill

A rimjob is the ultimate red pill

Attached: IMG_1667.jpg (1000x727, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bHxfMn9XM6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoot this disgusting Stormy Daniel's wannabe in the temple !

Scatology is a symptom of malnutrition

youtu.be/bHxfMn9XM6o

Why do black people like their asses licked so much?
Seems pretty gay.

do you know what the globalisation fascists are sliding with this pathetic nonsense?

never mind i found it,

their such fascists

As a Jewish woman, I have to say, I am not at all attracted to Jewish men. Every single one of them is a neurotic little weasle who has mommy issues. Although I have no intrest in Jewish men, I am engaged to one right now because if I do not marry 'in the tribe' not only will my parents disown me, but so will my grandparents and most of the rest of my family. Still, I cannot help that I have zero, and I mean ZERO, physical attraction for Jewish men. I haven't slept with my fiance yet, he still thinks I am a virgin, but I go out at least twice a week and bring home sexy black men. Last night, I brought home a group of four of them and they all fucked me so hard that it could be considered borderline rape. All four of them ended up taking turns cumming in my asshole. I can't imagine my Jewish fiance ever having the kind of animalistic, raw, primal lust that those four sexy black gods had. I know that I will never stop taking black cock, but the thought of allowing my Jewish fiance's cock anywhere near my pussy makes me sick. I know that I definitely don't want to carry any of his children, so I have decided that anytime he gets me pregnant, I am going to get an abortion and keep it a secret from him. If a superior black man gets me pregnant, I will carry it and love the child with all of my heart, and if my Jewish husband to be doesn't like it, he can just divorce me and give me half of his assets, which will be plenty to raise my beautiful black child.

Its high test, of course you wouldnt know white bitch

>not calling it The rimpill
You had ONE JOB AND YOU FUCKED IT UP
CLEAN UP THIS MESS OF A THREAD OP OR IM DOCKING YOUR PAY

Having my anus manipulated is high test?

Naw dude, u just gay lmao

> ultimate red pill
Ultimately a brown pill

Show your real flag. I have a theory. Also egas.

>1 post by this id
sage

I bet that feels like heaven. look how she strokes him while tonguing his anus

Tits or GTFO

Are you a kike who got butt blasted by pol or perhaps a nigger? Or maybe just some leftwing cuck who knows everything we say is right and can’t handle it

Have the Mods been infiltrated?
Or do they just suck at their job?

Attached: Banned.jpg (1009x440, 112K)

Says the retarded nigger who got conquered by white people like the inferior monkey he is

Heaven is niggers realising that they’re inferior and committing suicide

white women ARE SO GROSS, Why do they eat black arse????

I bet their ancestors are proud....