Does Jow Forums fill the empty void in your life?

I know you have a problem but I am not sure how you can fix it. I'm sorry I guess...

Attached: IMG_3263.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Is that mozzarella?

Thinking of ways I can suicide. So far I am on heart attack (insurance money), nitro bag or just then knife down the arm. Maybe below my sternum.

It's a nice distraction, and I learn a lot, both in terms of facts I encounter and in terms of learning how diverse human thought can be.
I'd much rather have a wife and children, but fuck all if there's anything in my power to make that happen. Jow Forums is all I have, at this point I'm grateful for that much. Thanks for caring!

Jesus loves you God Bless.

No not really, I come here because the analysis of political events is keen and spot on. The users can completely ignore being politically correct and they have no conflicts of interest, and many of them are highly intelligent so their opinions and views on things are vastly superior to some dumb cunt journalist who got hired for sucking a fat Jew's dick and whom is handed talking points daily to spoon feed the dumb and complacent normies. Now go back to CNN or whatever liberal shit rag you're from and tell them that the goy know and to shut it down.

It’s parmigiana reggiano you dumb faggot

I’ve thought about getting accidental death policy and having a hiking accident, but why out the family through that?

Attached: 1534625822216.png (2161x1465, 2.29M)

Im going to find out soon what happens after life. Wish me luck.

im pretty good at guitar. i used to go play at the hospital but my ex works there and its crushing to simply see her so now i just go play at the park. i dont think some voids are meant to be filled. a life without suffering seems kind of pointless. then again i say that just to justify my suffering. i dont really know anymore

It's comfy.

kind of

>family
Nice one user. Im glad you have family.

take the doctor who took you foreskin with you

There is no void in me. I am the void.

I will take that under advisement. Maybe I should consider suicide by cop and do some activism.

DMT?

as long as you make mother proud

mgm needs to be banned and we need some kind of trigger to bring the debate to the forefront

>Does Jow Forums fill the empty void in your life?
actually, it sort of does
thanks guys

Attached: 1521300897653.jpg (408x431, 89K)

Better to be void than being a nigger, jew or faggot.

I like that internet shitheads throw a wrench into the wheel of the established universe. If I can contribute to that in any way, sounds fun.

May have been said before, but it fills the place my future wife & kids will take over.

no and i really dislike that i come here every day, but you all are the only "friends" i have. I wish i could go back in time and never get interested in politics but that cant happen.

the redpill self help shit cant work 4 me because i have a autoimmune disease in my guts and a long standing back injury... so i cant work out, cant even eat, couldnt eat to gain muscle so physical therapy just made me skinnier and in more pain.

I am fully alone in life, i havent socialized in 8 years, only see people at work, and i have a phobia with people because 75 percent of time they cough in front of me, sometimes several times and it cant be random.. so there must be something else wrong with me.

I know i need to die, but i keep pussying out, i pray for death in my sleep. i no longer enjoy delving into history or mysteries, its something i keep doing out of habit and to fill the time as a hermit. I cant enjoy music at all, hardly tv or movies. The worst thing is nearly all of my 20s have been spent this way, i remember when i first found 4 chan... it felt like home, a good cast of people in similar spots who thought similar.

but now its just repeat behavior and posts, if you pay attention, you can predict accurately what the posts will be before u open a thread, when i see something on the news, i think to come here as Jow Forums is a better fact checker, but its gets watered down with trolling, shilling, race baiting, spam. I dont feel like i belong here, but i know there is nowhere i belong at the same time.

i cant find anything in this world to sympathize my pain and it just fills me with despair.

please
somebody hold me

Attached: sf2 pepe continue.png (686x400, 21K)

This is what happens when you disenfranchise a bunch of smart, capable people with affirmative action policies and give them too much time.

Go fuck yourself.

Nice quads.

NPCs dont worry about filling a void becaise they are the void.

>I know you have a problem
I know you are a faggot

Im oppressed irl, this place helps me vent that pressure.

I filled your mothers void

Yes.
I find it odd that my partner won't take out a life insurance policy on me. I'm not suicidal and we have children, but you never know when you will die. They have a nice job and is the only one working (decisions, not because I don't want to work), but if I die the baby will have to go to daycare. Not to mention funeral (although I'd like to just be put in a box or cremate, but I'm sure our families would guilt him into a funeral) and unforeseen expenses along the way.

this site is cocaine to me.
i cant quit

Jow Forums gave me the privilege to laugh heartily at the things that both caused pain, and siphoned my tears dry

Therapy is there to help you through this. Just know your not alone, many others have felt your feelings.
Sharing your experience here, as bad as it is, you sharing it give me hope you'll recover & hopefully help out others one day.
I believe in You user.
God Speed.

Dad?

No. I'm mostly here watching fools who think themselves "red pilled", while in reality they are just too ignorant and stupid to see their own delusion.

Attached: l63o08ndc4q01.jpg (880x701, 89K)

I'm not nihilistic anymore. I have too much purpose in life to worry about being depressed and resentful.

I have been here nearly half my life now. Dont fucking pretend like you care just because your time is almost up. You have always dejected us. Every day I have known on this earth I was deemed unfit for human consumption. The world you love made me, and hated every momment it was ever forced to bother a minutia of attention towards. I wont know peace or hope or a spasm of self love until i watch horror after horror scroll past your eyes. you will see everything you love, rot in its own pompous ooze.

At least go shoot up a liberal publication before you die.

you make a lot of baseless assumptions for a cock-raving flaming homosexial faggot nigger
kill yourself mckike

You know nothing Jon Snow...

He doesn't want to look like a murderer when the axe drops

It gives me a social circle to vent my frustration. Sometimes I don't come here at all, usually I just lurk because I'm too lazy to post even when it's relevant to me.

Attached: dan_rather.jpg (856x608, 90K)

Thankfully, no. I cherish my void.

yes, yes it does.

Attached: 1537540601921.png (1307x306, 54K)

Jow Forums fills a much-needed gap in your lives.

@ 50 dollars an hour

its been eight years of this so it wont, but thanks.

I do feel like i am pretty well versed in telling people good advice, but 9 times out of 10... people do what they want.

I will say this at a 30 year old with a lot of time to think and read, i do know this for a fact.

1. philosophy will be very helpful to you and likely more useful then following a religion.

2. all of the bad shit that the powers that be do, it does not really have much of an effect in your life, you may enjoy learning about it, but its pointless to try to act on it.

if you are wise, you will do what previous generations did and just learn about useful adult things to build your own life... such as investing, mortgage, loans, interest, mastering your career field, vetting and seeking out good secondary part time jobs to do in your spare time.

an example would be... if your an electrician or laborer, it would be very good to learn photography and do weddings, parties, engagement photos, family photos on the weekends... there is good money in that.

you also want to keep your body in good health, that means gym, tho swimming is the best due to it being unlikely to cause injury and it working your whole body.

learning about diet and whats good for you is very important too.

This is just a pre game chat for me. I cant wait for this shit to hit meatspace.

Yes it fills it with cum, shit and blood

its hard to trust that someone can fix you or help you when they are charging you lots of money at the same time.

There is no void, that's religious schizos thing.

>I'm sorry
are you some kind of leaf lost in burgerland?

Me? I'm here for the brap-posting

Jow Forums might be filled with shills and retards, but at least it isn't full of shit like Reddit and pretty much every other place on the internet now.

Give me granny milkers

Well, what the poster in the screencap described is just real life so....what's the difference lol

Realize friendo, that there is some good left on this planet. It is worth fighting for. Don't give in. Inside you lies the same fear that would destroy me and so many others. But rise up, man of the west. Rise up and take the fight to them, politically, be loud and be proud. Shout no more from the mountain top.

Checked and respect

That's the only thing I can think of. He's made many jokes about ending my life.

I am in search of the promised chan, so that I may go shitpost for eternity with my fellow autists.

I prefer /v/ for funposts.

Jow Forums is nice but i feel you need to take breaks because it all starts get to repetitive and you're better off reading a book or some shit.

Attached: Dn5nmMeU0AA-Wdh.jpg (807x1200, 139K)

Yes it fills the need for human interaction. That friends would. I mean it doesn't replace having friends but it's a substitution.

If you think that a lot of us haven't noticed the same patterns you have, you are mistaken. Especially with seeing the same posts over and over. Remember even in this free forum, we are not truly free. They monitor us and try and steer us in the direction they wish. They are paid to do so. There is no placing the blinders back on, there is only watching, waiting, listening, thinking and when the time comes, doing. God be with you, and keep you. Even if it gets worse, this too shall pass, and all you have to do, is keep fighting that pit in your soul. The time is coming to rise up, I can feel it in my bones.

I talked to a 50 year old SEA taxi driver who had very conservative view about the world, then he told me he browses Jow Forums.

sometimes life makes me smile

Do it user. Continue you.All the entertainment and mind numbing we ahve been sold. See through it. Fight. Fight it like you've never fought the feeling in your soul before. Remember that God loves you, and if you don't believe, then that is fine. I love you. You are my brother and the time is now. This is the time we've been given. We can do this.

What's wrong with us isn't that we are too old for society, it's that we've accelerated our hivemind consciousness with shorthand like memes. We understand each other faster than you know and we can see ahead of the curve when in IRL.

>concern trolling
Oh no, it's not like shills have tried this shit countless times before or anything.

You should watch Ozark

Does acting above posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum to try and dissuade others from posting on said forum make you sleep easier at night, Schlomo?

Attached: 0584BA70-D376-4C6E-B3C1-18138876072B.png (461x519, 47K)

nah manga does that for me, Jow Forums is entertaiment

> Not making propaganda videos while obviously pretending to be an Israeli pretending to be an Arab
> Not eating a shitload of beans, dressing up as a purple haired tranny, then shitting self and loudly farting in front of the news cameras during a pussy hat march
> Not going on welfare and then impregnating as many women as will let you
Lurk more, brainlet.

F

I don't have a lot of friends, never really did, so you guys do fill the void somewhat

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Excellent! Now stare into the abyss.

I'm not oppressed IRL but only because I converted to Talmudic Judaism. Thanks, Jow Forums, for helping me get a good job.

I have severe OCD and Jow Forums is one of the things I use as a distraction from my intrusive thougts. Works alright.

> (((Therapy)))
Only consider a therapist who is male, your same race and religion, and a gun owner

Only Jow Forums satiates my thirst for unlimited, unfiltered info.
Sure, the last 5 years or so have been shit 90% of the time because of the reddit refugees, the shills and the glowniggers but there's nothing quite like Jow Forums still.

Many compelling digits today. Its happening.

Attached: 1537831788484.jpg (604x864, 164K)

Great shall be our joy.

I feel like I know you. Like there is very little holding you back right now. There is not much restraint. Wherever you are you have been prepared. There is to be a marvelous work and a wonder in your life.

You are so close, you only have to take that leap of faith.

I can't stand sobriety. I haven't drank in 4 years but I have been a daily smoker for the past 3. 27 now.

I am a paypig to another, more effeminate guy. That fills the void.

Jow Forums helps fill a void for truth. Almost every single media outlet is owned by the radical left, as are the courts, the police, schools, and every HR department. People attempt to force leftist ideology on me all the time, and act like very normal and reasonable ideas (such as the idea of a white ethnostate) are tantamount to killing 6 million jews. So in this crazy world devoid of truth, it's good to have Jow Forums to learn what's actually going on.

Checked

Killing every Jew, nigger and Muslim would help

T. Another genuine leftwing retard who doesn’t have a single counter argument to anything pol says and can’t name a single nigger country he’d want to live in whisky making excuses for niggers

Whats the functional difference between a nitro bag and the popular helium "exit bag"?

Attached: 1342536282046.png (722x768, 304K)

Honestly, you should probably end it. Fucking pathetic.

Jow Forums is just a website for free speech, that's all.

you're projecting, perhaps..

hi fren