WHY THE FUCK IS HE WILLINGLY GOING TO JAIL

why is he still even in the country i never understood people who will give up their life to be a good citizen

> your reputations is totally destroyed everyone know you are going to die soon and people understand they courts is gonna makes an example out of you

denounce hollywood reveal all the hollywood pedo secrets cry fucking racism and leave the fucking country for a south America and and say FUCK AMERICA

WHY GO OUT A RAPIST WHEN YOU CAN GO OUT A MARTYR

Attached: 42526228_982372665298558_8325623232317095936_n.jpg (728x547, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFlPCwW9UXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he already sold his soul to Lucifer.

Why rat out your master, when you will be seeing him in a couple of years?

He probably thought justice would prevail, that poor senile man.

question is; how much time would a normie like me get in my late 30's?

Attached: mmmeeeee.jpg (665x666, 226K)

niggers belong in jail

How late into your 30s are you? You just have to subtract that number from 40 and you have your answer.

Bc he wants to make parole in America I stead of living in freedom in rural Mexico/Cuba. Cuba would be pretty tempting for me desu

you're fucking retarded. Lucifer was the good guy. the light bringer. not some Satan or devil, which even in the Bible is not an entity. You're like some butthurt teen who subscribes to the literal interpretation of the bible.

Lucifer is the good guy

Attached: 1511307757244.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

in that case, where can I get them rape juice from, I've got a nice party coming up and would like to put it to use

Does your body's smell not attract sex you monkey fuck?
Maybe you should submit to nature.

Homosexuals confirmed.

Attached: 1519415018991.jpg (901x600, 316K)

He's fucking old.

What would he gain by going on the run?

When you've had the experiences he's had, you have enough memories to keep yourself entertained in your own head for decades.

WHEN YOU GET OUT YOU WILL STILL BE A RAPIST YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLe standing with him ATM if he goes to jail and comes out he will slowly become a joke over time but if he runs he will forever be a legend

Wouldn't those memories be a lot nicer with a backdrop of the beach of some non extradition country?

I bet they did the same thing as what the mafia does. Promotes some old guy to don, let him go to jail, back to business as usual. If you think about it, Cosby IS the don, because as far as degenerate fetishes go his is the most depraved and the most dangerous: fucking unconscious women.

Fuck that I’d be out. Spend my final years rotting alone with degenerates? Fuck it, people are gonna call you a piece of shit whether you do the ‘right thing’ and stay or run away. You should always choose to run away. If it were me i’d most likely go to some south asian island and live like a king which Bill could definitely could do

Plantation Justice!!!! Resist Black man!

>Black Entertainers Under Jewish Remote Control... - The Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan
"Speaks"

youtube.com/watch?v=AFlPCwW9UXc

Attached: images 2.jpg (275x183, 6K)

They probably took his passport way back when he still thought he was going to win. You can't just leave the country without doing a lot of preparation first. Once you are in the system, you're fucked.

Imagine if Bill Cosby mentors a young ambitious felon into becoming a mega rich superstar and then they make a movie out of it? I mean I just laid the script out right there, and just call it something cheesy like "Bill Doesn't Live Here Anymore" and it's a fuckin Oscar.

>passport
nigger isstill rich money is the only passport you need

>WHY THE FUCK IS HE WILLINGLY GOING TO JAIL
Because he's innocent?

Attached: women.jpg (515x592, 51K)

wait, the democrats are in league with lucifer himself?

What are you waiting for then?

>why is he still even in the country i never understood people who will give up their life to be a good citizen
You have to be "juiced in" to successfully leave and stay gone. Cosby never sold his soul to the Clintons so he has no "leave and stay gone" card to play.