¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡MEXICO NO!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡MEXICO NO!!!!!!!

Attached: obrador-nazi-salute-meaning-his-dedication-to-being-controlled-by-nazi-white-supremacists-but-it-was (700x465, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomaswictor/status/1013299253400072192?lang=en
latintimes.com/mexicos-national-action-party-creates-neo-nazi-organization-protect-society-against-moral-187262
youtu.be/vX6oN52KOWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6v2QS_CIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source

That hand is too str8 Jorge, what's going on big guy?

Based
and redpilled!

Dude, Mexico's congress literally opens by giving their President a "seig heil" and Hitler saluting. Google it

Attached: 1534899868719.jpg (2048x1365, 481K)

twitter.com/thomaswictor/status/1013299253400072192?lang=en

he wasn't the only one doing it.....

Attached: 1537022475971.png (853x534, 675K)

mexicans do the roman salute when they say the pledge

DELETE THIS NOW!!! MODS!

their football team too

Attached: fKgfwDK.jpg (600x400, 71K)

BASED

SOBASED

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

okay, now this is epic

Tfw when Mexico is whiter than the U.S

fuck off

Based as fuck. Why do Americans hate these guys anyway.

and that's a good thing!

Attached: Cx5Q6ggUsAEHJAK.jpg (500x300, 27K)

SO FUCKING BASED

Is the Mexican Congress /ourcongress/?

honestly, it's pretty kino.

Attached: Hitler salute.jpg (1505x1018, 314K)

stop making these threads or we'll be forced by the jew to stop doing it

Attached: 1536686824970.jpg (500x333, 46K)

latintimes.com/mexicos-national-action-party-creates-neo-nazi-organization-protect-society-against-moral-187262

>Last year, the supporters of Mexico's conservative National Action Party created the Mexican Nationalist Movement of Labor, a neo-Nazi group with the intention to "protect traditional families, the Catholic-Christian religion, and relive the history of the Nazi doctrine." The group, which considers itself to be a political alternative to the 'Zionist capitalism,' argues that democracy has the interest of few in mind.

>First created in Jalisco last November, the neo-Nazi organization is headed by Juan Barrera Espinosa. Earlier this year, on the 125th birthday of Adolf Hitler, Espinosa called upon his 'comrades' on social networks to honor the birth of the German dictator. Animal Politico reports that the organization's doctrine includes to 'protect society' and to oppose gay marriages and adoptions.

you tell me

Attached: mexic-neo-nazi-organization.jpg (560x560, 41K)

Honorary

Just so you know, this is our next elected president, but that actual picture is from 2006 when he lost the election and what you are seeing in that image is him declaring him as "real president" due to allegations of rigged elections. No I am not making that up. Just says what kind of person he is.

their government is a charade. drug cartels call the shots in mexico. the corruption and dysfunction spills over into our country, and the desperation of their populace allows our greedy businesses (in collusion with our own corrupt government) to employ their people as quasi-slaves, driving wages down for the average american.

tldr; if mexico actually had its shit together we would be better off

nobody can stop mexicans from being mexican

Attached: IMG_1906.jpg (1600x1200, 685K)

>NOSOTROS ÉRAMOS EMPERADORES Y MIERDA!

loool fuck. Im laughing my ass off here

We do the same thing when we graduate from college

>mfw wypipo can't even raise their right hand slightly too angled because muh nazism
>fellow hispanic Mexichads do it all the time
LMAO u fuckers really are cucked beyond redemption

Attached: IMG_1467.jpg (540x720, 66K)

PINCHEMENTE BASADO

Attached: 1495052912692.jpg (480x491, 31K)

>this is actually illegal in alemany

Attached: broncosalute.jpg (500x377, 23K)

YES

Attached: p.29.jpg (500x375, 52K)

Ya well its a old trick you are falling in AGAIN..

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

Any Mexican anons want to weigh in on their pres?
How is he doing so far?

try not to be stupid tool Mexico ..

Attached: 01ApaaAASbdaSbBiiGeiiaaAjcbBvWkAbwsnbeWnbBstlsSp01iskalLie. . (228).jpg (640x496, 129K)

Plebs have hard time understanding the meaning behind financing BOTH SIDES of every wars since 1666 (((they))) are Luciferian deceivers DECEIVERS GONNA DECEIVE

Attached: babylon-on-beast-watermark-for-pink-quote.jpg (441x446, 24K)

>G*rmans can't even do a salute that is (somewhat) native to their European culture
>Beaners end up appropriating it (literal cultural appropriation) and no-one says a think
OH NONONO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAA BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: XNYA2417.jpg (800x800, 38K)

I wish we would stop calling this a 'hitler' salute.
It's a fucking Roman gesture. It's a pan-european expression to show respect towards strength.

Nazis were larping as legionaries, not that I begrudge them for doing that.

>diversity quota requiring a certain number of female congressmen
SO BASED GUYS.

do you want to build a wall now?

These literally are Mexican nazi cheerleaders
youtu.be/vX6oN52KOWk

Mexico officially the most based North American country

>thinking the roman salute is german

Attached: chileano.jpg (225x224, 7K)

How does it feel to know that literal Injun mutts have the salute as official army policy, yet White Europeans are (sometimes by law) forbidden to do the salute?

Attached: A_UNO_220264-1600x800.jpg (1600x800, 236K)

God dammit why can't any of these be the Mexicans that hop the border ffs

that's why I said "somewhat" native, it's actually funny how the descendants of barbarians decided to appropriate a roman tradition; was Hitler the ultimate ironyposter?

Because they are staying to Make Mexico Great Again: the border-hopping beaners are nation-traitors that deserve to be shot from both sides of the border

It's sad.
We live in crazy world.

I agree with the colombian, those chicanos are the traitors of our nations, basically the white niggers equivalent on the USA, they spit on both nations and only want everything in exchange of nothing unlike everyone here who work hard or wathever.

>ywn marry a trad qt fashy mexican waifu to have glorious NaziMutt babies with
>ywn stuff sephardic kikes into the oven with your waifu and sons
WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1518159226743.jpg (250x372, 71K)

It feels .... I am crying right now.

Tercer Reich When? would be max comfy dessu

Attached: 82F.jpg (720x519, 81K)

damn Hans, I kinda feel for you now

One day, bruder... One day...

Attached: 1528987187829.png (1001x823, 901K)

wtf I love mexico now!

Attached: 1531118375040.gif (149x103, 387K)

MEXICO NO!

Attached: Miyamoto-san.jpg (600x800, 128K)

What Latam needs is someone capable of taking power trough the armed forces and force every politican to either accept living with regular wages and then wage annex all nations on the south until we have a giant republic then go full death camps on the criminals so they can give something in return also we need a latin goebels to make the youth be afraid of drugs again instead of loving them instead of going to school, alot of our shit is because our culture copy the worst from every nation.

Also the moment this happe is the moment a giant army of unknow special soldiers invade us all to kill us because nobody is allowed to have a nice nation.

Based.

based and redpilled.

Feels theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6v2QS_CIU

Attached: 1536464832175.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

The truth is that the gesture is a form of respect and salute. We need to bring this back among European populations and even make the non whites do it. Hell it used to be part of the pledge of allegiance for over 100 years in the US.

Attached: 1521330364129.jpg (1080x826, 161K)

>then go full death camps on the criminals so they can give something in return
this, I fucking hate the fact that we eliminated the death penalty AND life sentences. fucking (((progresives))), no reason to keep degenerates, gamines/nacos, and criminals alive. that would actually fix latam LatAm pretty fast, just cleanse the whole continent of the criminal element.

If the wrongdoers can kill us, why can't we kill back?

...but, why not?
It's just a normal gesture anyone can do...

fucking THIS, never forge the bellamy salute

Attached: Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg (370x290, 85K)

OUR FUCKING JAILS ARE SAFE HOUSES FOR THE DRG BARONS HOLY SHIT, and we waste millions on those shitholes too so the low criminals are either forced to join them or be brutally killed and dissapear oh god why nobody made a modern coup?

And you know the worst fucking part? EVERYTHING and i mean everything i see on the news from the liberals amiercans like men wearing dresses and trans shit and adding E/X to every word is happening to us right now on the center of the republic got i fucking hate you morons and your fucking mentally ill culture you are pushing your shit into us now so no more manly men now well have faggy ass weaklings for the cities and retarded injuns for the farms to join the narcos.

Attached: 1534974410780.jpg (791x960, 86K)

>...but, why not?
DON'T YOU KNOW, GOY!?!? SIX MILLION!

Attached: 1505290317455.jpg (297x365, 43K)

>google translate

MEXICO YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

>And you know the worst fucking part? EVERYTHING and i mean everything i see on the news from the liberals amiercans like men wearing dresses and trans shit and adding E/X to every word is happening to us right now
holy shit, don't tell me the whole "persones" shit is happening to you, I heard it was only going on in Argentina. Godspeed Mexibro, the wave of degeneracy has come to our shores. we must fight to the last man

>The future is mestizo
Feelsgoodman

They are going through what germany went through after WW1.
That communist kang immortal technique actually got quite a bit right if you look away from the bluepilled commie shit.
>Everything in our country was owned by people that had no connection to our culture, by those who never had our interests at heart. They didn't care about our survival or well-being—they just wanted to turn a profit by raping our land, by exploiting our people, our industry and our resources.

How can you fight when the weapons belong to the cops and the criminals? fucking bastards i fucking hate this shit, good thing that "drink" is only allowed on the USA but fuck i also saw posts on social media about neo communists feminists and talking about how being a conservative was an horrible and bad thing almost aas bad as being a pedo, can you believe this shit is reaching to the uneducated masses'

viva la raza is basically "spic master race" in english

>when a shitskin thinks he is white
Kek

We send the trash to you, sorry, later we fix them.

>i also saw posts on social media about neo communists feminists and talking about how being a conservative was an horrible and bad thing almost aas bad as being a pedo, can you believe this shit is reaching to the uneducated masses'
Most retards on social media just want to virtue signal, but you need to counter their arguments fully and aggressively; go on social media, talk to family/friends, start engaging in discourse. never stop talking

You know where this leads to if left unchecked, we've seen it. Civilizacion o muerte.

No, that is chicano shit, like the irish saying "M whitey"

This"La Raza" isn't even a thing here. It's retardspeak for parasitic shitters without an identity.

MEXICO YESSS!!! AYE WEY!

I see, so it's some kind of half breed attempt at becoming full blooded

TFW Mexico builds a wall to keep US out.
MEXICO PLEAAAASSSEEE!! DOO IITT!!!!
Oh God, My heart...

No, is retardspeak for pasaitic shitters without an identity at all.

Colombia ever understand Mexico

>El Gran Imperio Mexicolombiano when.

Chicanos are just confused cunts who don't know who they are. Their favorite saying is "ni So-y de aqui ni so-y de alla" (I'm not from here [U.S.A] nor from there [Mexico])

We'll see Germans saluting properly within our lifetimes, fren

Attached: 1531615299670.png (982x1274, 76K)

They mixed with nobel native we're mixing with niggers, what do you expect?

Checked for biggest potential Anschluss in world history, holy shit that would be massive if possible

It's a bunch of border hoppers with an inferiority complex towards you and a superiority complex towards us while being from the bottom of the gutter.

Don't play with my hopes, fren. I want to Hiel with the better humans. my wife and I are pure whites, and I hope they would keep us.

I am a mechanic and she is a home maker.
C-C-Can we stay? Please?

Chicanos are redpilled af

Drug cartels, plus they stink.

I had to work with a spic once who came from a temp agency, my based boss fired him for having an expired visa. Though the temp agency didn't care that the spic was here illegally

Spoken like a true californian white woman.

It's literally just our fucking flag pledge.

Im actually white and most of my chicano friends I met doing sick redpilled shit like skateboarding and writing graffiti

Like a true mentally ill californian.

Attached: 1537645493782.jpg (614x920, 45K)

MUSLIMS NO!!!!

Attached: hezbollah.jpg (493x271, 47K)

Whatever son real mexicans are whack af and we all laugh at them. The fact that you don't want a mexican person with an appreciation for white culture instead of some native mexican who doesn't give two fucks about you or your language or your ways.

lol had not seen him that way.

Mexico just got the Zimmerman telegram

yes

Shut your broke ass up. You and the rest of that shit eating country are nothing but zoo animals and this makes you seeth.
Your jealousy is palpable

One thing is for sure: no onions de alla, no so-y tu paisano, no so-y tu pariente ni tu hermano, no tengo que ver nada con ustedes. Me importa nomas apoyar las polizas de Trump anti-basura, polizas contra tu y tu familia refugiada.

It's the only thing that language is good for, telling you to fuck off so that you understand. Knowing spanish has unironically been a burden 2bh

Attached: 5346345.jpg (211x212, 11K)

>And so, the parasite responds. It struggles, it tries to fight back but fails to do so.
His entire body freezes while his mind spins around, for it holds one simple yet scary thought: "I've been discovered!"

Because they push citizens of other countries through towards and into the USA, including their own citizens, and, oh, I hate to quite Trump, but it’s true, “they’re not sending their best!”

Attached: 89F71BBA-CBA6-4AC8-BF26-74DF266B4E41.jpg (500x500, 39K)