So, is she en route to DC via car, train or bus or what...

so, is she en route to DC via car, train or bus or what? she said she's afraid of flying and she has to be in DC for a thursday hearing. is she driving herself from california to DC or what is even happening?

Attached: christine-blasey-ford-678x381.jpg (678x381, 29K)

"Intense fear of flying, known as aviophobia, affects an estimated 6.5 percent of Americans, according to the National Institutes of Mental Health."

It's all a lie.

does she even exist? if someone shows up on thursday how do I know it's even her?

she's afraid of existing you bigot

Nobody knows. I think she will show up because if she doesn't then its even more damaging to the steinocrats than not going at all. I however think the testimony will be the ultimate shitshow and the media will damage control by ignoring this whole thing ever happened.

Amtrak. Getting inseminated by the nogs.

Attached: 39906060-5131-43DB-B084-FAEFF1E5C370.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

she's fabricated by Kavanaugh himself. its all 89D Sudoku

Legend has it, that Christene ford only comes out at night. Apparently you have to smear lambs blood on your door, and Chant the ritualistic “rapppee!!!” Chant otherwise she stays in hiding until the world is ready for her excellence

she's riding the cock carousel over there

She's been in Maryland this whole time according to her attorney who said she's fleeing "death threats" and might now move to New Zealand

what? then why did her lawyer bring up her fear of flying? you don't need to take a plane to get from maryland to DC

Her lawyer said both because the whole thing is a scam

its a filibuster. there is no commute or hearing.its all a ruse

TenthPostBestPost

Attached: IMG_20170512_220208.jpg (1440x1067, 194K)

what's ligma?

>might now move to New Zealand

she going to swim?

Military train

bitch ain't even real

Ligma balls faggot

wait, how did she teleport up to fucking maryland?

She wont show up.

This is why avenatti went on locked and private (followed only) on twitter.
Thursday will be only kavanaugh.
She wont come.

>fear of flying
>flew to Hawaii recently

This lying bitch wont show up for anything

> does she even exist?
I no longer think so. I'll be extremely surprised if I ever see her on video of any kind. I assume there will be no testimony, and they'll come up with bullshit excuses and reasons why.

Attached: Sad-pepe-the-frog-660x330.jpg (660x330, 19K)

holy shit who gives a fuck its nothing but this dumb fucking "he touched my ass one time i think maybe in 1978" fucking bullshit fuck off literally we have bigger fucking problems than this dumb shit these fucking whores can go to hell

Imagine that the raep story was actually bait invented by the Republicans who knew that the Democrats would jump on it instantly only for it to turn into smoke and cause a national embarrassment after they themselves had hyped the event to obscene proportions. Fuck, if they didn't think of this they should do it next time.

Welcome to Jow Forums faggot you just got dabbed on

Attached: Blasey Ford.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

In her letter she says she was on the east coast, and going to be back shortly. She flew there. She must fly all the time to see family.

She doesnt go on vacations? :(

>ligma
KEK!!!

Here's what I think. Ford doesn't show and some weird crazy shit happens like another liberal shooting some republicans or something like that. They'll either do something to attempt to distract or they'll do something out of pure desperation, rage, and insanity. What do borderline personality disorder women do when they can't escape the repercussions of their actions? They fucking explode like furies. Furies, not furries. Although they might shit their pants with rage too.

GOT EM'

Its all a fucking phony

Whats dabbed on?

it said she would be on east coast till aug 7th and back in california on the 10th which would make it credible that she drove.

>does she even exist?

She will be 'found' murdered and it will be blamed on the right/conservatives/men.

Her death will be simple for them fabricate since she is not real in the first place.

They are in over their head at this point and this will be a convenient way for them to literally bury this made up persona without ever having to prove her authenticity.

Bet she has a staged vehicle 'accident' and winds up 'injured' and not able to attend, so the Dem Mobsters will ask for another delay,

>i'm too afraid to fly
>better take a way more fatal travel method
libs everyone

it when your balls get tapped with a wooden spoon

She better not or I'll kill the cunt.