Have we finally achieved maximum degeneracy?

When will the left start eating itself?
thetimes.co.uk/article/feminist-s-poster-removed-after-complaint-from-transgender-activist-jlcj8s6n0
archive.is/T050L

Attached: jesus christ almighty.jpg (1430x1355, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQTRWIokflU
archive.is/T050L
intellectualtakeout.org/article/man-changes-gender-lower-car-insurance-premiums-saves-1100-annually
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
youtu.be/Gj7Zft8aiRc
youtu.be/Hq7Pbu7zaus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are eating themselves now. This is my #RIBBIT idea is genius.

Twitter suppressed all the conservatives so now it's pussy hats fighting pussy hats.

Our own Conservative owned social media. RIBBIT by the people of Jow Forums. Free speech for people that love it! youtu.be/RQTRWIokflU

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.00.52 PM.png (585x515, 284K)

Neat.
I'm watching Skynews right now, it's a gold mine for faggotry like the article I posted.

I love it. Oxford dictionary:

woman
noun
1 An adult human female.

They legitimately just had a debate on UK news about who was right, the ACTUAL WOMAN or the transgender.

In today's episode of the left eats itself...

>archive.is/T050L
you've changed so much since you first started posting here. Gained so much weight.. lost so much hair. Are you alright? Are you taking care of yourself? Are you still living in the RV or did you move somewhere new? I haven't posted at you in almost a year and it's worrying seeing you like this.

> states a biological fact
> gets branded as 'Orwellian'
Hmmm.

Women don't exist, it's a social construct for a person that doesn't want to work but instead wants to live a pampered life style with such luxuries as never having to do any work and having literally everything handed them.

Oh, guess im a woman then

What's a redpilled news channel in the UK? I've been watching Sky, thinking it was your version of Fox, but it's pretty cucked.

>warning flash photography coming up
Why do they do this?

(((the final plan))) consists of removing women altogether, and I see it's coming together nicely

I'm a big fan of vaginas, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with you.

>Have we finally achieved maximum degeneracy?

they aren't going to stop until everyone is dead.

Attached: image.jpg (376x246, 39K)

lel

Attached: warning.jpg (1094x611, 89K)

I didn't say it was a good plan. The family unit and the bond between man+woman is one of the oldest most powerful things there are, yet the kikes are killing it.
If people ever wake up, hopefully the backlash will be severe enough to remove this pest from the planet, once and for all.

I'm pretty convinced that we are on the bleeding edge of this. If I bring any of the things seen here up in normal company people have no idea what you're talking about. Hopefully it stops here, on the internet.

He pissed his pants and everything. He probably saw that definition of woman and became so offended that cruised right into the seizure zone.

Attached: 29TGvoj.gif (1019x694, 391K)

>The poster was taken down by the billboard company, which offered an apology after a complaint from Adrian Harrop, a Twitter activist

Attached: soyboysjw.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I support trans rights. Because it allows men the access to women's privileges and has no cost to us. There are no regulations that benefit men, but countless that benefit women.

>A Canadian man lowered his premiums by $91 per month--simply by identifying as a woman on government forms.

intellectualtakeout.org/article/man-changes-gender-lower-car-insurance-premiums-saves-1100-annually

Attached: transition to wipe out crimes.jpg (1200x760, 205K)

Not really. This is prevalent in "normal" life as well. Just the other day during lunch I corrected my work-friend about an issue related to this. It was the umpteenth time she was going on about "men" using sitcoms for reference. I told her to shut the fuck up and stop sowing discord between men and women, just because her idiotbox told her to do so in a "funny" way, since there's already enough shit going on in the world. Everyone at the table agreed with me.

>What's a redpilled news channel in the UK?
Sky News is the only news channel. The others Channel 4, BBC ect only have a news program/bulletin.
Redpilled? that was a joke, right?

UK column (it's on youtube)

I just thought that was what a milk allergy looked like

Is there a chart explaining the leftist hierarchy?

Is this somewhat close to correct?

Jews*
Niggers
Muslims
Trannies
Faggots
Feminists
Poos
Lesbians
Fatties
Asians
Women
Whites
Men
Slavs

*Jews can place themselves anywhere to suit their needs.

I work with mostly men, my company is probably 95% white men. Looking at all of our corporate literature you'd think there wasn't a single white man working here. A lot of people have noticed this, but it's all whispers because it could get you fired to notice the obvious in today's world.
Sad, doesn't BBC have a 24 hour news channel?
I'll have to check it out

Attached: thats a boy in england.jpg (1094x609, 111K)

>Sad, doesn't BBC have a 24 hour news channel?
Yeah you're right it does, forgot about that.

Is this the next IOTBW?

I'm assuming it's way worse than Sky though, right? Sorry, when I run out of shit to watch here Sky has a youtube live stream that isn't a pain in the ass.

thank god for Wayne Lambright. Been a fan since day 1

Not sure what you mean by 'worse'.
desu I don't watch it. I don't think anyone watches it. They are not as sensationalist or tabloid as Sky. You could say a little more cerebral with their coverage with an appearance of impartiality , but that can be more sinister at times. The main problem you see with the BBC is not so evident in their news. Its their outer output where you see an ideology in greater relief. Black scientists in drama shows, women always being the boss ect. Just shit that you dont see so much on the street. Maybe a bit like the corporate lit. where you work
The BBC is full of leftists.

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

I lived overseas for a time and watched BBC international. They seem to taint every story they cover with a condescending intellectualism justifying their liberal slant on every story.
That being said, I do enjoy the documentaries they play on BBC international, don't know what the domestic version is like.

There are no redpill channels in the uk. We're cucked user, kikes rule here, just nuke us, it'd be a kindness!

I don't know if it's that bad. I asked a white cab driver in London what he thought of Brexit, made clear to him I was a BNP/UKIP type of guy and we got on great. I don't think you give your own people enough credit.

God this shit cracks me up.
Makes me want to buy a dress and make these complaints

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

There's just too many normies / NPC types desu. Fewer individuals, the essence of Britain is draining away, replaced by 3rd world low IQs who hate us for our evolutionary and material success.

Attached: image.jpg (720x367, 71K)

I believe they have all sorts of international channels that we wouldn't see here, but yeah,I doubt their editorial policy changes too much.
BBC used to be perhaps the greatest broadcaster in the world. Like you say, some great documentaries, but the old comedy shows were fantastic, a lot of them classics. Their kids shows were great before bring ruined. Radio stations like the BBC world service were world references. The modern presenter too has changed. Used to be people of substance and character.

Hey, we're 56% land and managed to elect Trump, so there's hope for you
Great documentaries, will never watch their news. I'd like to start watching OANN but they don't stream on the internet and my TV provider doesn't carry them. Honestly, I use Jow Forums for breaking news at this point.

The taxi mans views, especially in London would not reflect those of that city in the main. More so with regard to brexit.

No, I agree. Actually my coworker brought it up and I cringed because I thought we were going to get a big REEEEEEE out of him. Turned out we were in the one based white cab in London.
I went to the Christmas Market in Hyde park a few years ago and I could swear that I was the only Christian there besides the Poles running the rides.

Its very sad dude. I love Britain. I love British people. Real British people. Its very sad to see how things are going over there. Let London be as multi-culti as it likes, its a big capital city, but when you see cities and towns in the north completely changed culturally......like I say, its just sad.

Birmingham is even worse than London from what I can tell.
It's pretty sad, but it's happening all around the western world, here, in Ireland, the UK, Europe. Where does it end? What is the goal?
Well, we all know the answer to those questions.

What a time to be alive

Attached: 1533193032249.jpg (540x360, 39K)

Its gonna get worse. Here in Ireland, we are not so bad with the numbers as of yet, but the mentality has been softened up so much that there will be little complaint when the numbers rise and rise.

This could be a legitimate successor to IOTBW, think of it:

WNAHF, same font, infinite rustling potential

Honestly, the more your population comes in contact with "newcomers" the more reactionary they'll get.
I live in a place where 75% of my city doesn't speak English.

Twitter activist is a fancy way of saying useless faggot

God I fucking can't fucking stand when lefties misuse the term "orwellian". It's almost a guarantee they either didn't read the book, or were too stupid to understand it's message

No, peak degeneracy is the total collapse of the West. We aren't at Canaan levels yet. Yet.

We aren't, really?

We can still turn it around, but we are indeed reaching critical levels. We need nothing short of a miracle now, user.

Perhaps the TERF should worry about the legal definition and not the one from a non-governmental entity that she happens to like better simply because it hasn't been revised yet.

Sure. It just seems that the reactionaries are demeaned, brow beaten and bullied to the point of submission. I see what has happened in The US, UK or France for example and I don't think it will be any different here. I hope I'm wrong.

By the way, if you want to see a real shit-hole. Have you been to Paris recently?

I don't think it's that bad, but it's going to take a lot to turn it in the right direction.
I haven't been there since 2000, but I had a liberal friend who went to Marseilles recently and it made him say some natsoc things. Europe is just as big a mess as the US these days.

twitter looks like a troll account,
but who can tell anymore.
wtf is girl guiding?

Scary things is, from the pic, he seems to be a medical worker. Doctor or Nurse?
Isn't that a stethoscope around his neck?
Are they scrubs he's wearing?

HE' S A FUCKEN DOCTOR!!!

CHRIST!

I'm out gents. Goodnight!
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

Attached: 1537580998111.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

>wtf is girl guiding
Girl scouts

Some time ago Jow Forums helped track down, report, and fire pic related.

Attached: Nurse.png (698x580, 285K)

A pleasure fella.
Good luck. Stay strong.

You can't beat the classics.

You too brother, see you tomorrow.

Bro you look like Death, if Death was a fat guy with sleep apnea and stress issues.

What a dumb fuck. Just reading about her. Taiyesha has said her favorite memory was being at the Cliffs of Moher (Ireland) and her dream is to visit Iceland. You could not get two more white places on the face of the earth.
Rape fantasies?

Happy thoughts user, sorry, I got all wrapped up in youtube when I meant to go to bed
youtu.be/Gj7Zft8aiRc

Nice one user.
Sweet dreams.

You're nice

Its
Ok
To be a
Woman?

Oh shes got massive "shitskin wants BWC" issues

Pew news

I love that they KNOW in their heart of hearts that they are inferior. They know it.

I started watching Pew News last year. never watched his videos before but I know that certain people had tried to shut him down. His takes on the news are quite often quite interesting and often approaches topics in a way that leads to red pill dispersion but from a totally different angle than I'd use.

I'm going to post this then I'm really going to bed.
youtu.be/Hq7Pbu7zaus

the problem is, this narrative is strong and widespread because it's based on the "white supremacist evil white men enslave the whole world" narrative.
So taking a non white boyfriend is seen as some service for humanity.

I mean there are already Feminists that hate trannies, I think they are called TERF. It was only a matter of time for trannies that hate feminism.

>taking a non white boyfriend is seen as some service for humanity
Its like almost virtuous in their own mind I think

When the voices of conservatives are purged from social media, the left will have nobody to attack but itself. Purity spiral in 3... 2... 1...

AHAHAHAHAHA

I love to see this happen

The left has always eaten itself. That's part of the reason why they change focus every week or so: they need to let their other cattle replenish after being torn apart by their own fanatics.

And no, we haven't reached peak degeneracy until raping a child to death is hailed as "stunning and brave" by CNN.

Just visit the north next time, too cold and wet for them to bother moving that far.

there's no redpilled channel but channel 4 news makes some nice neutral stuff

But nogs are more likely to do all those things...

It's okay to be a real woman

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

The dominant opinion in feminist academia has been that transgenderism reifies gender and sidelines women for like the last 10 years.

THE QUESTION IS HOW TO WE WEAPONIZE THIS, U USELESS FUCKING FAGGOTS, IF YOU WERE SMART WE WOULD BE TROLLIN G THE FUCK OUT OF THE WORLD, BUT NOO ONLY CONJECTURES, THERE MUST BE A METHOD.

Attached: 1536147873312.png (768x1024, 1.34M)

still blackmailing underaged faggot kids?

to clarify, Judith Butler, one of the leading feminist voices, has a fairly extensive critique of transgenderism.

As usual Jow Forums is 10 steps behind its enemy.

based trannies

Based TERFs are already doing the troll operations all by themselves. Putting up stickers around London saying "women don't have penises" and shit.

Attached: Dky5_tTXgAECFu5_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 114K)

these aren't the same feminists as gamergate trash, the majority of terfs come from places like mumsnet

>mumsnet
i love mumsnet
but you are wrong, there are a few boards filled with insane radfems, and many of the TERFs are among them.
i love what they are doing here, but they will never be our allies

That old brexiteer creeping in the background