Ethnicity

Somebody with more knowledge explain to me what this section is supposed to mean? What is an example of a nonwhite, nonhispanic ethnic group?

Attached: nonhispanic.png (212x155, 3K)

>What is an example of a nonwhite, nonhispanic ethnic group?
anglo,potatonigger,italian
argentinian , indian , there's literally fucktons of them

Jow Forums is a containment board for b-tier argumentation where people can yell nigger. You probably should ask Anyway, anyone from an ethnic group that belongs to a Spanish speaking country in the Americas or Brazil is considered Hispanic/Latino. Latino is considered a more inclusive demonym.

jews

Because mestizo rape babies get mad when you call them not white. If you are Hispanic/Latino you are not white, obviously.

Aren't Anglo, Irish, Italian and Argentinian all racially white? I said nonwhite and nonhispanic. I meant nonwhite in terms of race, and nonhispanic in terms of ethnicity.

Inuit, Japanese, Igbo, Punjabi, Anglo, Slav, Tutsi, Irish Traveller...

Question is weirdly phrased.

The Uniform Crime Report categorizes offenders twice.
Once by race: white, black, American Indian, Asian, and Pacific islander.
Second, by whether they "identify" as Hispanic/Latino.
It does not seperate out hispanic offenders from the racial category, but includes them into whatever racial category they fall into (almost always white.)
It's a ridiculous system designed to allow the justice department to inflate the white crime rate (by including hispanic crimes under the "White" racial category), as well as to demonstrate "bias" against Hispanics.

Attached: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (800x450, 43K)

what about poeple that dont fit into any of these races ?
if an anglo commits a crime he just dosnt get classified ? this would mean we cant see anglo crime statistics , could they be absurdly high or something for the police to be hiding them ?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x496, 378K)

An Anglo would be considered white. As would someone from the Sudan. Anyone whose ancestry originates from Europe, West Asia, and North Africa are all considered "White"
It's a crappy system as I said designed to inflate the white crime rate.

Here’s the truth. Whites are the REAL Hispanics and Latinos. Hispanic means a country that speaks Spanish. Latino means a country that’s language was heavily influenced by Latin through Roman invasion. These terms applied to Europe. Mexicans and whatever worthless spice ethnicities are just American Indians that speak the spanish language. They coopted the true old world meaning of the term and use it to live vicariously through an identity that doesn’t actually belong to them. There just teepee Indians

It was worded oddly because I'm trying to figure out FBI data.

There's 5.6 million whites, of which 1.2 million are Hispanic, leaving 4.4 million nonhispanic Whites, right?

Well, the FBI says that there's 1.2 million ethnically Hispanic, and 5.4 million Nonhispanics.

4.4 million Nonhispanic Whites, 5.4 million ethnically nonhispanic...

Where does the extra million come from? Certainly there's not enough Japs, inuits, or other racially nonwhite and ethnically nonhispanics to account for over a million arrests last year.

Wouldn't that be blacks?

nigger

You're one to talk, you don't even share the same ancestor as humans, Jews are neanderthal descent.

Attached: 1533843709093.jpg (1052x744, 276K)

>argentinian
>non-hispanic

"White" in American means different things than in Europe. Quick(ish) rundown.

Layman terms "white" is anyone who is from Europe, including Russia, Italy, Greece, Spain, etc, even Afrikaners. But North Africans or middle easterners (aka Arabs even if not from Saudi Arabia) like Turk, Syrian, Egyptian, etc are not considered white by the average American. Everyone south of US boarder is also no white like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina etc though there are the many white passing. Basically if you "look" (facial features) and "act" (not retarded or violent) white in America, people will consider you White, so halfsies can also pass if they are lucky. But if you have any feature that looks even slightly black, people will think you are black (this is how Shaun King gets away with calling himself black simply by emulating black features).

However, our legal system is totally FUCKED. The only recognized racial groups are "white", Black. Asian (only some times Indian). Pacific Islander, and American Indian. This means if you don't fit in any non-white category, you re "white" by default which means not only European, but Middle East, North Africa, and Everything south of the US boarder is "white". This is why our crime stats are so fucked, because every violent 3rd worlder not from Africa is "white." They have "hispanic" and "lantino" as some kind of shitty pragmatic solution for Mexicans (and ONLY Mexicans) that nobody enforces anyway.

Attached: Captainjamescookportrait.jpg (1020x1280, 255K)

>italy
not italy

>mother mexican, father italian
What does it make me? I keep asking you fags but you never answer.

>assuming my ethnicity

It's 2018 you shitlord, not all of us prescribe to your binary ethnics which are ASSIGNED AT BIRTH without even asking us which ethnicity we'd like to identify as.

a future failure

mexican pizza

>memes
Most people in America think of Italians as white, even though you can find many that woudn't be "white passing."

Brown.

>They have "hispanic" and "lantino" as some kind of shitty pragmatic solution for Mexicans (and ONLY Mexicans) that nobody enforces anyway.
Accurate. That's what I'm trying to figure out here.

When they say ethnically hispanic, are they disregarding the race? Or is it implied that they mean nonhispanic White since this is the FBI we're talking about?

>mexican pizza
Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: Pizzadia press.png (842x1000, 786K)

how do they determine the ancestry ? i mean even genotyping wont tell you exact ancestry unless you have the criminal's family tree hundreds of generations back you cant know that he has ancestry from those places

They mean they are Mexican (probably an illegal alien), but will be counted as white for statistics.

>are they disregarding the race?
Yes, see
Basically:
1. Are they Black, White, Asian, etc?
2. Are They Hispanic or not.
The first section has nothing to do with the second.

If you were me what would you put down and give explanation for your reasoning also try to tell me what ethnic group I am.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-01-53-14.png (720x1280, 477K)

You don't look white because hair, eyebrows, eye shape, nose, mustache thing, off-color white-ish skin. Most people would still just call you white because its easier and you're not-black or obviously Asian. I would guess Asian or ME + Mexican, something like that. Could be totally wrong though.

Explain your reasoning

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-02-31-29.png (720x1280, 571K)

It's a nonexistent pseudo-race conjured up in the 1970s to further justify affirmative action by inflating the number of "oppressed minorities of color."

There weren't enough American Indians to exploit politically so the "Hispanic or Latino" demographic was created based solely around Hispanophone ancestry and with absolute disregard towards the racial and cultural diversity of La Hispanidad.

This is the reason why a lily-white Hispanic guero living in the United States can apply and qualify for affirmative action whereas an Anglo with the same fair features is forever branded a privileged racist oppressor. Hell, even a swarthy Italian who may have come from poverty or adversity is still associated with the evil white power structure because his ancestors weren't "officially oppressed" at the time affirmative action was created.

Attached: White-Mexican-Criollo.jpg (465x418, 54K)

Maybe try reading my post retard.
>hair, eyebrows, eye shape, nose, mustache thing, off-color white-ish skin

The race and ethnicity do have something in common.

If I'm hispanic and get arrested, they mark me down as racially White and then ask my ethnicity, right? So all hispanics are counted as whites, but not all whites are counted as hispanics.

For that reason, you can subtract the total (admitted) Hispanics from the Total Whites to get the Total Nonhispanic Whites, which is 4.4 million.

Still doesn't explain why theres 5.4 million Nonhispanics total. Is there really a nonwhite, nonhispanic ethnic group in the US that could account for a million arrests? If this question seems redundant, it's because I'm not seeing an answer.

Yes, point out what you believe is racially incorrect.

I literally listed the features of your face that are not white. Now I'm sure you're not white since you can't even read or write English.

You said some stupid shit of my "off white color" not that I care about opinions of an anonymoose 4channer but it's an interesting exercise not that you would affect me nor would anything you say change anything other than my analysis of what would be posted.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-16-27-02.png (720x1280, 803K)

>listed the features
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SEETHING
Boy howdy, looks like I hit the nail on the head. A little sensitive about the issue, eh?

You think I didn't think you would post that dumb shit?
Low iq post

Attached: 1537764385458.png (545x530, 234K)

The hooded eyes seem occidental, so I'm guessing Eastern European + some Asian.

Your brows are strong, makes me think of Macedonia or Montenegro. Ukraine is too vanilla for you. Mixed, but mostly white I would say.

Im germanic dumb monkeys, northern european.

Explain how I am different to a swede

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-02-22-26.png (720x1280, 501K)

fpbp

>Bra, Look at this dooood!
Can you believe the delusion of this mutt? LMAO

Dumb nigger

>>Spanish
>>Brazil
No

I see the 1st and 2nd flag got mixed somehow

retarded gook

"white" is a mongrelization of european ethnicities

We don't speak spanish

African