YES! YES! YES! YES!

YES! YES! YES! YES!
There's absolutely no way Republicans keep control, and no way Kavanaugh gets confirmed.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-least-worst-option-is-if-kavanaugh-withdraws-and-soon/

Attached: HASHTAG WINNING.jpg (327x398, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhy0_jkOXCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1523522292925.png (400x400, 278K)

>witnessed 2016 election
>still believes MSM and polls

TIME'S UP TRUMPNIGGERS

IT'S HER TURN

Attached: 1535782214199.jpg (624x434, 114K)

You can get lucky once, but you can't continue to beat statistics

Repeat after me you disgraceful hilary "crooked" clinton supporter. I COME IN NAME OF TRUMP BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, RULE OF TRUMP ON EARTH.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhy0_jkOXCo

Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x784, 73K)

Confirmation is done by the Senate dumbass

Fucking dumb republicans could have kept congress for years if they hadn’t elected a moron for president. Literally the best thing that could have happened to Democrats.

You can when the statistics are fake. How many of those districts have actually been polled?

>Lucky

Have you seen the canidates?

Attached: 1536608354510.gif (497x265, 1.51M)

> Whole fucking country is red and liberals are okay with bucking them.

Attached: 1536879556851.jpg (1024x894, 141K)

If the national Republican party would give a single fucking penny to Anthony Pappas maybe they'd have a shot.

Fipper bipper

>It's less politically incorrect to admit you'd vote Republican now, than 2016
Nah. Still gonna have shy tories. It's not like the polls of 2016 were bad: their sample size was huge. Just turns out a lot of people like America first, but are afraid to say it.

would fug

this image is incorrect.

>just cuck out, it's the best option
t. Nate Garbage

instead of being a faggot, post a correct image then?

>Nate Iodine

>The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.

What's super fucked up is the truth is not very far off

I'm worried bros, the dems have fucked up consecutively for two years straight but at the same time we've barely gotten rid of mexicans or instituted voter ID. please reassure me

Attached: 1518236406157.jpg (246x205, 9K)

There is a decent chance they could lose the house. That’s pretty normal for midterms. Kavanaugh will be confirmed though. Not that it matters because they would just put someone else they want in there if he didn’t work out.

Attached: 50B5DB9C-A47B-4BDF-A7E4-3F4B594FE447.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Both will happen

he's a liberal, he's always correct because stephen colbert said reality has a liberal bias

Yes.
Make the Dems believe they're going to win.
They won't show up at the voting booths.
Suckers.

People like him makes it so easy for the msm to keep the brainwashing.

Bru.. my home town has been red for the last 25 years now you sayin its solid blue.

na nigga we be doin the same shit we did last time. when yo punk ass pollsters call we lie owr ass off dats y it show blue my man. Poof abracadabra punk .
red koolaid all in yo mouth

Attached: 1521354204155s.jpg (250x200, 9K)

one county one vote my niggas

Attached: 0BCE97BD-F850-407D-9CDE-7EF5D4782275.png (756x772, 273K)

Honestly if the Republicans gained in the senate (very possible) but lost in the house it might not be the worst trade because all the democrats can do then is act retarded with the house and they wont keep it then. It would also accelerate the divide a lot.

R8 my breakfast

Attached: 5E251598-6BF6-4F53-B3C9-984FDE27181F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

kavanaugh will get voted on. Will he get in? 90% chances right now.

It is very unlikely that Republicans keep control of the house. That is not terrible, will stop almost everything in washington for the next two years.

Unfortunately dems love immigrants because they see them as future voters, and Reps love immigrants because they see them as wage slaves. this means that we can count on getting our million of not their best and brightest illegals a year for the foreseeable future

>I'm having a stroke.

4/5 chance for Democrats to hold blue
1/5 chance for Republicans to hold red

This makes no sense.

no you just need to retake 4th grade
80% chance dems win enough seats to gain control
20% chance reps win enough seats to gain control
the map shows which way each state is leaning

based boomer BTFOing libtard
>q predicted this

Ah, yes, the polls. The same polls that told us her majesty was going to curb stomp Trump in 2016.

Az gdit!

fpbp

Anyone who listens to 538 is a fucking idiot

Attached: 9OG.jpg (1372x3583, 1.48M)

>statistics

You mean fake polls?

Attached: qgHnw.png (874x335, 54K)

wow california is fucked beyond belief I hope those faggots never leave

If only

Attached: i_want_to_believe.png (1024x768, 536K)

just endless investigations

Attached: 6379DEA6-E50D-48AA-A4DF-990C5CEE0303.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

I've been seeing this 'electoral college is racist' thing recently. Even though the EC was created when only white male landowners could vote? Are they just saying it's racist because they don't like that they can't just jam New York and California with shitskins to vote them into the white house?

"racist" is just a code word for anything a leftist doesn't like.

I love watching that faggot Nate Plastic get everything wrong.

It's racist because it was designed to give slaveholders more power since the electoral college isn't just based on population

lol imagine being this deluded. Kavanaugh easily gets confirmed. The SCOTUS legalizes the killing of lefties and their immediate families....We find out OP's identity. We kill his whole family and have a good laugh about it

based and redpilled

That's why that inaccurate image is so effective. It's making an outrageous enough claim that people get upset by it and got look for the truth to prove it wrong, then see that the actual truth is still ridiculous, if less so.

That's like Trump fudging black crime statistics so that the mainstream went "Ah ha, he's a liar it's 82% not 95%!"

Slaves didn't have the right to vote anyways.
What you've said makes no fucking sense.

>beat statistics
kek...it is very easy to beat fake stats

>dem
>can't tell house from senate

Once the war kicks off I'm going to make a shrunken head out of nate silver

>t. moron of ebin proportions

Attached: 555.png (1024x1762, 175K)

holy shit you people are retarded
if you think statistics are "fake" then take your money to Vegas
they gave nearly 10:1 odds on Trump:Hillary

this is not even correct, hillary won 503. Still pathetic

Typical dumb Republican, doesn't know anything about history
Each state gets 2 electoral votes due to having 2 senators regardless of population
The racist Southern states that were less populous than the North wanted the electoral college so they could continue to vote in racists despite having fewer people

Nate Silver every year
>I think there's going to be a blue wave this year

Really? Because the Electorial College was made in 1787 when the entire nation practiced slavery.
> Typical dumb Republican, doesn't know anything about history
You were saying? You need to stop listening to your Jew professors moron. They're making you stupid.

They will lose 10 seats but keep the House and gain 5 in the Senate.

>1 in 5 Rs win
How can ANYONE believe this?
This is somehow MORE delusional than Clinton 99%
Then again, 50 million people voted for Clinton, so don't doubt the stupidity of Dems.

>The racist Southern states
Georgia and the Carolinas? The states worried about getting swamped were Connecticut and Rhode Island and shit, there was all of 13 states thinking about this crap and none of them were concerned with slavery.

My prediction pretty much. But if they keep up this absolute retardation with Kavanaugh I can see an even better outlook for Reps.

This really is R*ddit's first midterm.
Every time the incumbent part loses seats. Rarely do they keep the same number or gain seats.

>Rarely do they keep the same number or gain seats.
Rarely does the guy who loses the Iowa caucus or get a 1% probability to win the presidency, win the presidency and send the establishment into panic. Plenty of people I know didn't bother to vote because they didn't think there was a chance he'd win, but you can bet your ass they're coming out now after they've seen what he can do.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON POL THEN NIGGER

Nice troll

>holy shit you people are retarded
how the fuck did Vegas even get the odds to begin with fuck face? Magic?

Exodus 23:1
You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

The ACCUSERS spread false reports. They join with Avenatti the WICKED MAN as malicious witnesses!

The democrats refuse to believe that a devout Catholic man like Kavanaugh would remain a virgin until marriage.

The Bible also addresses this.

1 Peter 3:16
Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

Soon Kavanaugh and the DECEIVERS will appear before the committee! BUT ALSO BEFORE THE LORD!
Kavanaugh is a godly man who remained a virgin until marriage. No matter if he is not believed the LORD knows the truth.

Deuteronomy 19:16-19
If a malicious witness arises to accuse a person of wrongdoing, then both parties to the dispute shall appear before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Kavanaugh will say nothing for the Lord will fight for him!

Exodus 14:14
"The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Like DANIEL they will find no fault with him for he is faithful!

Daniel 6:4
Then the presidents and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with regard to the kingdom, but they could find no ground for complaint or any fault, because he was faithful, and no error or fault was found in him.

Attached: c507a9e057364f28a01140ee2a0f4b70_18.jpg (800x450, 24K)

degenerate alcoholic/10

Attached: 1511003728405.jpg (496x600, 42K)

>absolutely no way
>even (((538))) and the skewed polls give 20% chance which, by definition, is greater than 0%

>no way Kavanaugh gets confirmed
What are you talking about election day is two months from now.

Always just 1000 people. 300 Reps, 325 Dems, 375 (((independents))). That sorta thing. Fucking pseudoscience.

Attached: C9116D30-3E8B-4C6E-9E01-C3D6511C341E.jpg (788x699, 61K)

Nigger counties and illegals don't count.

Attached: image.jpg (1250x902, 320K)

Would you like to know how the MSM gets their statistics?
>'Excuse me, sir, could I ask you about your political affiliation?'
>'Well I'm a democrat'
>'Oh good, are you voting democrat next term?'
>'Well, I think so'
>'Thank you'
>1 person voting democrat
>Excuse me, sir, could I ask you about your political affiliation?
>I'm a republican
>'Okay, bye.'
>'Looks like nobody is going to vote republican lol'
DRUMPF BTFO!!

>1 post by this ID
>2 hours and 11 minutes ago.

>Fucking dumb republicans could have kept congress for years if they hadn’t elected a moron for president. Literally the best thing that could have happened to Democrats.

sad but true

>>lets just call our political opposition a molester again
>>again
top lel

Attached: 232.jpg (228x221, 87K)

Well I can check Gallup's self-identification by party and see that 44% are Reps and 47% are Dems

Then I can look at NBC's sample for their latest Generic Ballot and see that instead of a 3% difference in party affiliation they chose to have an 8% difference, giving Democrats an 8% lead overall

So yeah, when the pollsters are blatantly oversampling Dems the stats are fake. They aren't polling shit, they're making a model out of step with reality and then polling according to that model to get the results they want.

If Kav doesn't get confirmed before midterms then the republicans are never going to own the house or senate again. They have already proven themselves to be completely spineless but this may be the icing on the cuck

Attached: 1537720634078.jpg (861x574, 97K)

It is not normal for the midterms and there is no chance they lose the house. Stop fucking gobbling media cock.

>No one this unpopular has ever been confirmed to the Supreme Court;

That's not because of kavanaugh. Republicans can put in ANY hardline conservative and the results would be the same. There's nothing inherently bad about kavanaugh.

It's two things. One, this is a VERY important seat for the SC. It gives the edge to republicans to have a 5-4 split. Second, democrats and republicans (and a subset of RINO's v.s trump republicans) are VERY polarized right now. Possibly even more so than when Nixon was around.

If Nate thinks that things would be different if they had picked another conservative nominee, then he's a retard. He even says that in his own article that Amy Coney Barrett, a person who could be considered more conservative than Kavanaugh, should have been picked instead. WHY WOULD THAT CHANGE THE DEMOCRATS VIEW? How would that make her more likely to get the seat than Kavanaugh? Nate is WAY too autistic about looking at polls rather than thinking past them.

you realize that kavanaugh is an absolute nobody judge right? the only reason trump is pushing ihm is to protect him from prison and push a brand new immigration bill that CANNOT be blocked by SCOTUS.

ehehhehehhe

I'd ask for evidence for that but I already know you have none.

You guys need to find a consistent arguing point. The reason niggers were worth a a "1/4 of a person" was exactly for that reason. When a man voted he was for all his dependents which included slaves. Slavers started herding niggers to force their whim in local elections .

muh hillary already won, drumpf has no chance

prison? lol

You'd think they would've learned from blomph

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
If you have no comprehension of how statistics can be influenced, misunderstood, and selectively presented, you are in no place to call others retarded.

Reminder to liberal brainlets that SCOTUS has nothing to do with impeachment of the president

>blocked by SCOTUS

the only thing the RAISE act does is cut green cards by half and increase english requirements for permanent residency, the SCOTUS would never in a million years block it unless 9/9 justices were far-left commies