NEOCONS GEARING UP TO CONVINCE THE WEST TO ATTACK BURMA

nationalreview.com/2018/08/burmas-rohingya-muslims-need-trump-administrations-help/

Throughout its second term, the Obama administration downplayed mounting evidence that Burma’s Rohingya community was being deliberately eradicated by the country’s military. Genocide was an inconvenient fact for an administration eager to claim a foreign-policy achievement in Burma’s democratic transition.

Nevertheless, in September 2016, President Obama welcomed Burma’s newly elected head of state Suu Kyi to the White House and honored her with an Oval Office meeting. The occasion was marked with a self-congratulatory joint announcement that omitted any mention of the Rohingya’s plight. That October, Obama lifted American economic sanctions against Burma, bestowing trade benefits, business loans, and educational exchanges on the country’s government.

Former president Obama can’t say he didn’t know. His own State Department’s reports described the atrocities. In his eagerness to build a foreign-policy legacy, he undervalued religious freedom. An administration that prided itself on concern about genocide and Islamophobia undermined both through its apparent contempt for religious freedom. It downplayed the repression of Rohingya Muslims in order to brandish Burma’s ostensible move toward a form of democracy — one that lacked essential freedoms for its large population of ethno-religious minorities — as a foreign-policy success.

In September, the Trump administration fast-tracked $32 million in fresh aid to a new wave of Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh and soon began applying Magnitsky Act sanctions against Burma’s military. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback visited Rohingya refugees in his first official trip, and recently dispatched investigators to collect evidence of genocide.

Attached: 1469414733897.jpg (500x637, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-un-usa/u-s-almost-doubles-aid-for-rohingya-in-bangladesh-myanmar-idUSKCN1M42B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-un-usa/u-s-almost-doubles-aid-for-rohingya-in-bangladesh-myanmar-idUSKCN1M42B0

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States almost doubled its aid for displaced Rohingya Muslims in Bangladesh and Myanmar, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced on Monday as she pushed for U.N. investigators to brief the U.N. Security Council on the crisis. “The military are at fault, the fact finding mission came out and gave clear examples of what’s happened,” Haley told reporters on Monday as she left a ministerial meeting in New York on the sidelines of the annual U.N. gathering of world leaders. “These weren’t terrorists. This was the military that did this to them. These people just want a place to live.”

A U.S. government investigation report, reviewed by Reuters, has found that the military waged a planned, coordinated campaign of mass killings, gang rapes and other atrocities against the Rohingya, but it stopped short of describing the crackdown as genocide or crimes against humanity.

“It’s time for the international community to move. I did also request the French and the British that I think we need to bring the fact finding mission and have that reported in the Security Council,” Haley said.

She said the United States would give an extra $185 million in humanitarian aid, of which $156 million would go to refugees and host communities in Bangladesh, taking its total for the crisis to nearly $389 million in the past year.

Haley had said last week that U.S. President Donald Trump would “lay down a marker” on U.S. foreign aid during his speech to the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday and that Washington would not be generous to countries “that try and stop the U.S. or say they hate America.”

Fuck Haley, damn cunt is thirsty for a conflict

Now that the globalist war of Islam vs. Christianity is over in the ME with the virtual eradication of Christianity, it's time for the war of Islam vs. Buddhism. What are the arab fighters doing in Myanmar again? Don't forget user, every war is based entirely on lies.

Not happening fuck off

pass
Poland will not join in invasion of sovereign country of Myanmar to defend muslims who want to kill us all in the name of moon demon

if it happens you have no choice, you decided to join NATO so now your NATO's bitch

>The National Cuckview

Fortunately, no one under the age of 80 reads that neocohen shitrag.

Attached: National Review cover - February 2010.jpg (977x1291, 236K)

>NEOCONS GEARING UP TO CONVINCE THE WEST TO ATTACK BURMA
they've been drip feeding anti-Burmese news in the (((MSM))) for ages, so yeah, I think they're gearing up? why tho, what resources does Burma have?

What with all these Anti-Burmese news?
No wonder the military hates the foreign media outlets.

Attached: 1552357324.jpg (530x294, 48K)

>Suu Kyi
This is actually a good thing. I'm normally against all the warmongering done by Trump, but Burma needs to get fucked and I want to see that cunts head on a pike.

They've been sucking that cunts cock for the past few years as the "bringer of democracy" while she genocide mudslymes.

Not that I care about the mudslymes, but the self-righteous faggotry that was going on was driving me insane. If Trump declares war on Burma I'll support it.

Russians and Chinese are opposed to it
That's a waste of time
Neocons should better lobby Trump about Yemen
Trump already called Saudis yesterday at the UN, he's one phone call away from solving the problem

>Start separatist groups that carry out terrorist attacks against government posts
>Act surprised when your group gets run out
Fuck Muslims. Based Buddhists should get an award if they wipe out Rohingya

Average conservatives

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-03-11-35~01.png (1324x2277, 393K)

holy shit these people piss me off more than leftists
gas the neocons first

fuck off faggot
Daw Suu played these faggots like a fiddle

>support Saudi war against Houthis muslim nutjobs
>Punish Buddhist Country against Muslim nutjobs killing buddhists in cold blood.

I hope Buddhists murder every muslim they can.

Ok I read a little into it. Seems she cucked the mutts then turned to China/Russia, and now they're mad.

this is the right answer.
Send them ammo and aid to help kill muslims then we can celebrate by killing jews together

>Be me
>Be Theravada Buddhist (same sect as the Burmese)
>My tax dollars go to feeding mudshits who are raping and killing Theravada Buddhists

Attached: sdCxKH8.png (205x246, 7K)

I'm jealous that they unite together against a threat. I feel like West/Whites will just roll over and take it up the arse

Need more high tech weapons.
The one that the army use are so outdated.

Attached: birma_01.jpg (800x1036, 70K)

Yemen is an empire breaker that makes Afghanistan look like Disney land, don’t fuck with khat chewers they can’t feel pain or fear

>Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
Tell me that's not a real thing...

>nonwhites killing nonwhites
Try Jow Forums we don’t care.

nice numbers

Attached: 1535130367643.gif (404x561, 166K)

>Obongo didn't lift a finger
>Trump should fix the nigger's mess

Anyway, why are Rohingya even there in the first place? Weren't they brought there during colonialism? They don't belong in Burma. They have to go back.

>essential freedoms for its large population of ethno-religious minorities
Can you imagine what would happen if anyone tried to push for ethno-religions in the West? Like, white Odinists. The liberals would throw rocks at them. Yet we allow these uncivilized barbarians to treasure their "culture" and traditions. This idea that all cultures are equal and deserve respect is the poison that will kill us.

STOP SENDING AID TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US

THIS IS NOT WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WANTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>Anyway, why are Rohingya even there in the first place? Weren't they brought there during colonialism? They don't belong in Burma. They have to go back.
Yep. During British rule, they wandered into Burma from Bangladesh.

No mutt. NATO countries are only obliged to help when another NATO-country is attacked.

HAHAHAHAHA

Your leaders sold out, if they want the gravy train to continue they will obey Brussels, just look at how your corrupt country is now begging Trump to build a base there

All religions that teach against complete submission are being attacked by Globalism. Islam is submission, it teaches absolutes, there is no forgiving to sinners, so you can only point and declare something sinful and have these apes attack without question. Eventually they will try to wipe out all traces of spirituality and replace it with Materialistic Nihilism, and the enslavement is complete.