Who else here /doomer/...

Who else here /doomer/? I feel like I've taken too many black pills and there is absolutely no hope left; these crazy libtards have gone super saiyan and have absolutely no shame anymore. Sure, Trump might get another 4 years and keep things somewhat stable and on the "right path," but what about after that? Who the fuck is going to replace him that won't already be compromised by (((them))) or paid off shortly thereafter? I can't think of one single person. Can you?

Attached: 1537839060263.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_LiA-ljxp5s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5286449/pdf/srep40700.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show your flag, kike.

doomer/bloomer meme is gay. try better next time CIA, and stop using 15 year olds

I’ll take the bait. Shit gets better in your late twenties. It’s rough having the weight of the world on you. Just wait it out. I was drunk constantly from 17 to 24, and was suicidal. Find your fucking ballsack and take control of your life.

ok
nope, not CIA... just a concerned doomer
>Shit gets better in your late twenties
actually, no it doesn't... there really is no hope because, first of all, the whole political system is rigged and has been for decades (if not 100+ years). i'm not talking about personal responsibility, because as non-elite individuals, we have a minuscule amount of influence over what actually occurs or will occur in this country.

Attached: 37_year_old_doomer.jpg (861x928, 257K)

Take the bait huh? I garauntee you that a person who really did understand how to deal with life would "take the bait" and feel that everyone else was confused. Thats because its the truth. These people are brainwashed. If all it takes is being called a special snowflake burgoise and having the society all think these things of you then you have a weak mind and spine. Feel how you want about it. If everyone on the earth had some stupid idea of how something worked and it was false and they thought that anyone who lived by the truth was a retard any intelligent person would still do that despite the consequences. Notice how most of reddit is governed by this type of fear and its a really shithole website.

If you fall on one side or the other, you are fucking yourself.. Dont fall into the trap of thinking the right are geniuses, they are talking about obvious shit and exploiting their angle on that because the left are fearful to talk about these things.. They then are sarcastic and claim it is enlightenment.. They are then fucked by the left and promote it through disposition..

Dont take a side, but also be a pile of shit.. I honestly feel that someone who understood how to fix all this shit would annoy the living fuck out of most people and contradict themselves, not inwardly, but they would say different things all the time which contradict the others ones..

There is an answer and it isnt being a liberal or a righty retard... these people are equally retarded dogshit.. Who the fuck ever wanted to be some perfect saint for a Jew? (Jesus was a Jewish invention, he was a fucking Jew.) The conservatives are just as cucky as the left and the answer does not lie in conservatism or leftist communism.. It lies in annoying the dog shit out of dog shit.. To put it simply, and there is much more deep truth under that that these people dont have the intelligence to understand.. Do it anyways.

The conservatives are stupid because they dont understand that there is a lot of intelligence an vitality in what they scorn. These people are fucking idiots just like the uneducated left.. Brown people, man its incredible.. they just arent geared toward civilization and education and thats their downsidel.. Thats their idiocy. These people are arrogant as fuck. You dont learn without humility and this learning is a fundamental staple of civilization and education.

Wanna know how I know you're in your early twenties?

It kind of does, but once you hit 30 it's all downhill again. Late 20's is just momentary reprieve, that will give you a false sense of hope. Once you get to the early thirties, all that self neglect from your early 20's catches up as your youth, the only thing that was keeping your head above water before, starts to fade.

Attached: wojak can i borrow a feeling.jpg (500x375, 44K)

youtu.be/_LiA-ljxp5s

>memeflag
This is a jewish demoralization thread. Sage and ignore.

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

Attached: 1537510211473.jpg (1200x1200, 697K)

Attached: 1537192462729.png (1200x1200, 180K)

Attached: 1537419919334_2.jpg (1200x1200, 523K)

Was a Doomer but now I’m a Bloomer. Have an amazing girl friend that will someday be my wife and the mother of my children. Also about to get a job that pays 70K a year so money will no longer be a problem. In five years I’ll be making 100k with our first kid on the way.

Attached: 276F78F5-CF4D-472D-AA51-DAD44619E956.jpg (1024x596, 70K)

I consider myself a Grey Bloomer; or maybe a Grey Doomer because just saying bloomer makes me feel queer.

Things are bad and they are going to get much worse, but after ten or twelve years we will have progressed into a new zeitgeist of the revolution that will reveal things to us that are now just dreams.

The fight will be long and hard. We will have sovereignty, but not without a price.

>shit gets better in your late twenties

Not if you are an idealist.

Stop spending so much time on the internet. The constant stimulation has left your brain frazzled, and the endless bad news has left you feeling powerless and lonely (why do you think all news is bad news?). Turn off the internet for a week, go outside, and do something besides come here and dwell in your uselessness (which is what they want).

systems correct themselves, but often at a high cost.

you and your jewish friends, bye bye
SAGE

All of these are correct for me except I have a girlfriend, hair, and a job. But other than that it's right on.

giving live one more crack in 30's. Due to northern European neotenous traits I can be thankful I'll still look youthful for some years to come.
Everything is objectively worse due to squandered youth but I'm doing much better in a lot of ways. I'm actually making better fitness gains than ever before in my life. Its still hard, but I have glimpses of an unwavering drive out of having no fucks left to give. Its slightly exhilarating on the precipice. It might work out, or I might fetch a rope for myself.

The Obama terms were soul killing for me. I can't explain it but a lot of destructive obsessional loops plagued me during those years & that mental haze really did began clearing with the surprise reprieve we got. I often wonder if there wasn't something ephemeral/subconscious specifically targeted at those of my lineage. My family line did flee Bolsheivik slaughter to America (and yes my own failures in context of what I've learned here sting especially).

In all the places that righteous men aren't, evil will fill the vacancy. We have to wrest ourselves from complacency with tired aged bodies and project ourselves into our right places in whatever capacities we have left.

accurate

And we needed to know that because?

Same man. I work over night, I take night walks, I want to stop smoking marijuana but there is no point. If I didn’t have a girlfriend I would be the epitome of the doomer

this is not doomer core

doomer here.

>implying we will live long enough to reach bloomer status
Thats a pipe dream if i ever anally inserted one.

Attached: 1506923132935.jpg (600x480, 49K)

Tldr

I used to be a Doomer however I have transformed into a Bloomer

Attached: 1537507524337.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

Is this me?

Attached: Delete.This.jpg (505x490, 28K)

God fucking damnit, I didn't come to Jow Forums tonight to see a post hit so close to home

fuck you, OP

>abandoned dating
I never even bothered

Fuckin Jewmer

> I feel like I've taken too many black pills and there is absolutely no hope left
Then there is one more pill for you to take, user.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
- Matthew 11:28-29

God speed, doomerbro.

Doomer meme is literally me. I need to improve my life.

>self-improvement

Attached: 1526947518474.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Bloomers are closet doomers

Fuck dude

Attached: IMG_1423.jpg (970x545, 62K)

what is it?

Kike psy-op accusations aside, I am genuinely switching gears to try and get an escape plan from the US. When shit gets too degenerate or crazy here I wanna be able to zip over to some other country. Every day that passes the idea of raising kids in this hellhole seems like an increasingly asinine prospect. I fucking wish there was some ultra-conservative place you could move to that reflected peak Western values.

fixed

Attached: bloomergrace.jpg (1024x1024, 665K)

Only a Swede cuck would think self improvement is a beta male thing

Christ what a stupid long essay to basically vaguely say that you're a centrist

Jokes on you, faggot. I never tried no fap.

>5am in Texas
>slept from 1-4am
>smoking weed before the walk even though I hate stoners and wish I would quit smoking
>work at 2pm, dead end gas station job
>only reason to go on living is girlfriend that lives 3 and a half hours away

I improve my anus everyday by loosening it up so that it can take BBC easier

Attached: 1518666226678.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Absolutely disgusting. Get a job. Jow Forums is NOT a board for degenerates.

It is the national past time after all

>t. Captain Sweden

An eager cuck appears

jews have high writing IQ's
be warned, anybody who posts a blogpost could be a jew

If shit hits the fan you won’t be able to leave then and there

This is me minus the neo and techno shit.

i r not j00 hehe, u can truSt m3

Attached: 1536676904869.jpg (640x625, 49K)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

get a couple more hours of sleep in before you go to work.
move closer to your gf
stop smoking weed (you'll thank me some day)
get a better job

It is now.

Attached: doomer4.png (680x469, 201K)

lol i just threw that in there for fun

Oh my god. How many of us are there that something so accurate can be written for an idea that is supposed to be applied generally.

This image perfectly depicts the /doomer/ condition. This must be a real thing. Anyone else feeling /doomer/ right now? I think I'll stay up and get nothing done!

i guess i'm going for a walk as well but i don't have a smart phone so if i see anything cool i will tell you guys when i get back

>writing IQs
Clearly you don’t have a high “””writing””” IQ. It is called verbal IQ, you fucking moron.

DIE FAHNE HOCH
DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN

Just sleep properly you fucktard. That will fix most of your issues.

SA marchiert...

>I can't think of one single person. Can you?
You could be that person. Or are you just another lazy millenial waiting for others to do their work for them? Do you think Hitler suddently got elected out of nowhere in 1933?

I will if I manage to become absurdly wealthy

t. actual jewmer

Attached: 1537951492982.jpg (1200x1200, 366K)

I can’t get a better job until I go to school, can’t go to school unless I move out of this 25% white city because I will off myself going to school here for 3 more years. Can’t move out because I don’t have the money for car insurance and rent. Student loans are my only (((hope)))

>doesn't make the nose huge for maximum comic effect

could add it as one of the points

Just get a simple job like gas station attendant for 6 months and save some money, then move.

CS?

I'm too shit at drawing to do that. Would have just fucked it up like I fuck up most things. Some other user can put a merchant nose there.

>Nose too small, parents disappointed

You will need to hire somebody to live with you and fly a plane or learn to fly one yourself

>Nose too small for JDate

Learning to fly is not hard just expensive.

>OP memeflaggot
in the trash you go.

Attached: IntheGarbagePlebbit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>Doomer
You made a good meme myblackpilledboomer friendo

Attached: 229189B5-8E4F-4A13-951F-AB9BC4C84C52.jpg (624x781, 96K)

"does most things to distract himself from his misery"

summary of the last two years of my life. even my distractions have distractions now. at first I thought it was somewhat normal but lately I can actually feel my brain atrophying like I'm HAL 9000 at the end of 2001.

I know it can be better than this, but will it?

Checked and blessed

Same for me. A future of struggle awaits, sure. But we're both getting ready to face it. And pass on the flame to our sons, or daughters.

Attached: 42417374_480997405644037_5421930550845767680_n.jpg (800x695, 53K)

Fuck off cia faggot

I work at a gas station now and make $800 a month, with driving to see my girlfriend and taking her out it is impossible to save all of it. Maybe $500 or $600 a month but I will go through that in months. Car insurance is like $2-300, rent is at least $500, gas and groceries are a few hundred more. And then I still haven’t paid for college. I will probably make even less in a small town, though I don’t have to drive as much to see my girlfriend I guess. My job is also very depressing, every other customer is a spic or nog, and then there are even some Arabs too. How the fuck did they get here?

It’s scary as hell

And like that’s ever going to happen, literally every teen, no matter how dumb, thinks they are going to be some extemely wealthy playboy or some variant of that image, guess what, it’s not going to happen, and it especially isn’t going to happen before you have kids.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5286449/pdf/srep40700.pdf

He might already be pretty rich

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

Don't be a pussy. Flying is safer then driving since there are less tards in the sky than on the ground.

One very slight mess up and you die

Attached: 5D97376B-1758-48FA-ACF9-CC981669B71B.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

Yeah, doubt.

there are good jobs that you can get trained to do in a couple months.

That's not too bad.

Think of it this way, if Sky King could do it then so can you.

>Researchers have long investigated the cognitive and neural differences that contribute to social interaction impairments in ASD6. Such work has been invaluable for highlighting behavioral and biological mechanisms of social disability in ASD that may serve as primary targets for treatment. However, social interaction quality is not only predicated upon social ability but also social expression7, and many aspects of social presentation are atypi- cal in ASD, including abnormal facial expressivity8–10, anomalous use of gaze11, lower rates or unusual timing of expressive gestures12, violations of personal space13, and unusual vocal prosody14. These differences in social pres- entation may affect social interaction quality. Unfamiliar observers judge expressions made by individuals with ASD as more awkward or odd8,15 and such evaluative judgments could potentially affect interaction quality or even reduce intentions to initiate social interaction altogether. In this way, social interaction impairments in ASD may not only be an individual impairment, but also a relational one16 in which the perspectives of others affect the quantity and quality of the social experiences of those with ASD. Indeed, although it has long been established that those with ASD struggle to interpret the mental states of other people17, recent findings suggest that neuro- typical individuals likewise have difficulty interpreting the mental states of those with ASD18,19. Thus, difficulties with social interaction for individuals with ASD may be a bidirectional problem, not just an individual one.

Damn that's a bad wage. But i guess most stuff is cheaper in your country. I made almost 3 times that wage when i worked (cutting trees).

What should I look in to?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

i sometimes read reddit just to see what normies are talking about, and every time i do, i start to lose hope. i think most people on Jow Forums are not aware of how huge a problem a site like reddit is. every day, millions and millions of young kids are basically turned into crazy revolutionaries who read the dumbest, most globalist trash on reddit and want to do something about it. i think a lot of people on here underestimate how many young people are turning into crazy leftist psycopaths who think its time for revolution just because trump says something embarassing. they seriously believe they are not any more free than the chinese

whatever is hiring in your area and whatever you like doing