Is this a sign that I'm being monitored on the internet?

What the fuck is this? Anyone else seen it before?

Attached: 99999.png (1357x397, 13K)

It's a protection against DDoS attacks. The DNC or one of their orgs were probably trying to destroy their servers

Holy shit!! You need to destroy your computer right the fuck now!! Do it!!!

This is a virus, press Alt F4 to delete it

It's basically just installing a trojan on your box.

You are infected with a virus. Look for folder System32 and delete it. It will be there.

Dude you should reformat your computer ASAP your shit is fucked.

Attached: 1528297675113.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

How do i look for a folder?

means you have a rootkit installed. Probably sony.

system32 delete now.

you have only an hour before the FBI finds you

Do not do this. This will brick your computer. I'm only warning you because you're here and you visit AmRen which means you're a racially conscious white person.

Attached: bfoLUTy.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

I got that before. Went into the control panel of my PC, found System 32 and deleted that shit. Actually runs faster now lol

Thanks so much I’ve had a lagy computer for the last year or so and this sorted it right out I can now I just started downloading a 3D printer and it’s already 25% complete

see:shame on you faggots for trying to brick this guy's computer for some cheap lulz, go trick the stupi degenerates on /b/ to do this, not AmRen lurking white people.

>Checking your browser
What does it check in my browser?

Dunno man. My speed improved

Uploads your history, bookmarks, cached image files, cookies, etc.

Newfag here. Is this real?

No. Youll actually get a pop up saying your IP has been logged and sent to the FBI. And sometimes the pop up completely locks you out of your device and it gives you a phone number to call or an email address to speak to someone to unlock it. But usually you can just shut your device down and the message will disappear.

Jesus Christ thank you friend. It is very hard over here in Georgia to buy good computer, my family computer is already running much better

I've never seen that before.

Another way to tell if youre being monitored is if content seems to disappear one day. Like youll be on some website watching a video or reading an article or some shit and come back the next day and its gone. I dont think the FBI searches the internet for illegal shit. I think the way they find illegal shit is by monitoring “interesting people’s” internet activity.

Being truly spied on, you can be notified by using https. Your person in the middle will unavle to provide proper credentials and you will be notified. The most common users of mitm in this country are investigators and law enforcement. Take that for what you will.

I did this to my computer at home and it's now running so good I was able to calculate pi to the billionth digit. Amazing.

This is bullshit. The fbi never announces themselves unless they are about to shoot your dog.

>bookmarks
I didn't know they had access to this.

If I still ran windows I wrote do this, it used to week great for me, red pilled enough I moved on to the obvious choice, temple os

I've never heard of them announcing themselves before doing it, they just do it.

Attached: 0893290489023843.png (500x387, 110K)

sure it did

no

sure it is

Attached: df4.jpg (2262x5000, 1.09M)

Theyre the federal bureau of investigations not swat.

They just want to ask what the fuck youre doing.

I heard the fbi forces all recruits to go through a grueling 2 week course on how to do proper roundhouse kicks, I'm talking like action movie grade roundhouse kicks here, and the best of the best are initiated into an elite roundhouse kicking unit specializing in threat containment and silent recon/liquidation missions, as well as general doorkickery.

I was just teasing.
Just google "cloudflare browser test" to find out what they're actually checking.

Attached: 1513481974748.jpg (1700x1080, 1.11M)

That fuckin thread was so fake
>trolls trollin trolls trollin...

Totally give it a go you have nothing to lose system 32 is for kike faggots

Attached: 4A1978A9-2DB5-4F77-A6B5-16652484A8F9.jpg (474x595, 67K)

You now have a worm. You must burn it with fire.

This used to work before b turned into trap board

>roadhouse

I stole pc 8 years ago. Now runs bad but this helped very much. Thanks for helping gipsy.

yes
Cloudflare is literally a surveillance octopous that sits on top of the internet and masquerades as DDoS protection

I swear I learn more from pol than I ever did in school. Thanks for this my guy.