So now that Jow Forums is mainstream. We really have to talk about optics

I was thinking this is a great opportunity for the Trump train to redpill normies with this recent media exposure, but that's going to be really hard with the way we use the n-word and talk about the JQ.

So I've been thinking if we just laid off the racism and misogyny a bit we could really make great strides in the midterms. So less David Duke and more Sargon of Akkad. Okay, Bros? This is our chance.

Attached: Fiber_optics.jpg (618x480, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8
youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc
youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10
youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck your controlled opposition you braindead faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8

youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc

youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM

youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0

youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10

youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM

>we
>I can't believe there are politically incorrect opinions on a imageboard named politically incorrect
there should be autobans for people who have cookies from using reddit or something

>now that Jow Forums is mainstream
Jow Forums has been mainstream since the normie flood of 2008 you fucking newfag .
fuck off

autoban anyone who tries posting from a phone

op is a niggerfaggot

Attached: 1522875080301.jpg (882x777, 253K)

I'm controlled op? and you post #walkaway with a bunch of based black guys. Fuck off. Go back to r/eddit

Fuck your own rat face, kike jew niggerfaggot.

Censorship is for the left. Suck fat demon cocks in animal hell.

you first, set the example nigger

dont be a nigger bitch, you faggot.

tits or gtfo

Hue hue hue concerned trolls about optics hue hue hue more like sargon of mossad hue hue hue Rabbi yosef tvi ben would be proud of you

Fuck your optics nigger.

Attached: thanksdoc.gif (512x512, 96K)

>more Sargon of Akkad
FUCK.....YOU.

Jow Forums isn't really racist, it's just trolling. Half the people on here are minorities.

Attached: 1537690755319.jpg (900x900, 149K)

Kill yourself.
The goal should be to dismantle the dependency on optics. Optics are a con game ultimately, and front & center in most liberal's minds.

>mainstream
No. Leave this place, we are a board of peace.

>and more Sargon of Akkad
Kek at cuckbertians. But honestly normies would love cuckbertianism mixed with anti immigration.

The Jew will ALWAYS paint you to look like a crazy nazi. Even if you somehow manage to make everyone in "the movement" look perfect (which you can never do), they'll invent someone bad and simply tie you to them (a falseflag).

Opticsfags are retarded. Like Sisyphus, they are doomed to fail for all eternity.

Attached: 1_9JoOfMcpLY1M6TpfbUauug.gif (440x260, 251K)

More Africa Americans getting rim jobs by white women threads. This will red pill normie. Dont post anything related to Ann Frank not being gassed and dying in a hospital.

Attached: 56fec049e914f8e1944bdb69c3234032d0099f24711a97e93d87b83eee3115ff.jpg (600x481, 69K)

OP IS A KIKE NIGGER TRAP FAGGOT.!

Attached: 1535529803555.jpg (300x329, 24K)

self-publish a periodical faggot

Fodder for normies, new psyop

Attached: cringe.jpg (590x537, 139K)

>redpill normies
>dont talk about the JQ.
fuck off and back to r*ddit nigger faggot

Why brother trying to control and force anything? One of the first redpills is when you realize that a mostly unmoderrated and uncurated space becomes right wing while controlled spaces with lots of rules (reddit, twitter) are the only places where leftism survives. People look at Jow Forums and think people who use it are crazy in the head, but any closer inspection reveals that most people here are just honest

It's time to bring back Poo Poo Pee Pee

Attached: 1419562583594.png (796x590, 72K)