Woke people only

The first step to being woke is to stop falling for the trap of mime tic rivalry. False Adversaries.

There is no commie far left or fashy far right. You see those ads on youtube? The ones about righties do this lefties do that? Its no different than when you see Gaia on facebook blathering about ancient aliens. Its a psy op. And who falls for psy ops? The naive who dont know the real truth about this world. Its a dog eat dog world. Life is competition.
youtube.com/watch?v=ip44tnlT5Tw

Only the war of humanity is not between black and white, jew or gentile. Let me make it very clear. The war is between Occultists and Blood Sacrifices and me and you pal are on Team B. We should focus our resources on what matters and work together in bringing a just world free of occultist cannibal pedophiles at the top of the food chain. Either we will wake up humanity to the truth, or all our descendants will one day be slaves with ads running in their heads 24/7, and they will devour the false philosophers stone that is transhumanism. Their foolish and desperate decision will bring an eternity of servitude and suffering in a grotesque and warped Cyberhell overseen by an insane technocracy.
(MK Ultra Warning) Emily didnt make this. The govt did.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

The truth is we are mammalian great apes, and though we have forgotten the way. Though the optical illusions of our genetics and the ego of our intelligence let us masquerade that we more than beasts. Our place has always belonged in nature, and it is in nature we will find our salvation.

Attached: osho.jpg (727x755, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsjTQLtIHEI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCnxWfYapmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. End the shitty cycles. Stop being complacent with things you don't want to live yourself. Be yourself. Look for people that allow you to be yourself and give space for people to be themselves. Stop forcefeading yourself down other people's throats

>Blood Sacrifices
Why do you have a problem with the God of the Old Testament? He ordered blood sacrifices as part of His law.

Cuz that's just bloodthirsty humans that like having excuses and access to hitting young puss' or young boy puss' . Reality is there is no need for it.

OH YES MESSIAH WE SHOULD DO WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT?

what's an osho?

The warp is real. Malevolent forces feed on our energies and influence us behind the veil. I will prove it to you. Next time you have a sex dream ask your dream girl to reveal herself. The succubi will comply and reveal her grotesque nature which will surely wake you in a cold sweat. Even in your dreams, you are being tested.
Work together to ensure righteous and just leaders are elected while taking a stand against the thought control programs of the CIA and Mossad? Lets do it.

Attached: signs and symbols.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Attached: ou-can-be-full-of-ndness-and-love-but-you-16223555.png (500x417, 125K)

Dreams are awesome. That succubi could just be your subconscious mirrored self. No one to blame but yourself at this point

braindead vapid eastern mysticism bullshit
>dude there's deep truth to it cause he has a long white beard and looks holy!

Try it. Sometime in our school teaching, we were taught that our imagination is our choice and we are allowed to think of whatever even its perverted or sexual in nature. But in more stricter religions, it is actually considered a sin to sexualize a woman at all. It is the sin of lust. Thats what headcoverings like the hijab are originally for. There is an unseen world and many secrets yet to be revealed.

This is who they are afraid of lol. youtube.com/watch?v=tsjTQLtIHEI

The hijab is meant to protect the monopoly of sex and power and keep them mystified under the veil of bullshit. Men tended to be capable of using violence to get power, women tended to be capable of using emotional manipulation and violence. Peace was settled when both sides committed to concessions. It's dumb we can control our internal selves, that bullshit isn't needed anymore unless you want to have excuses to lose your shit. Whatever man in the end mostly everyone else understands its just bullshit. Create what you want to create and deal with your own consequences

People who say they’re woke are retarded. Example: OP

Top kek not these schizos again.

Its needed now more then ever. The west is the great nations controlled by Satan. Your daughters will run naked and fuck 20 guys before they settle down as opposed to muslim women who have sex after marraige. Your sons dressing up as whores and removing them selves from the genepool. Christianity was a good religion. But its followers have long been MK ultraed and lost the way. All that freedom and no restraint. Instead of praying you masturbate.

Im not saying islam is the one true religion, just that like the right itself, there are correct things that are overlooked as "old world" by those less conservative. Women are out of control.

Glad we have fans, what are you contributing today? NPC lines? Any original content from you?

Because we dont live in clown world where pizzagate and elsagate is real

Osho was demonic being and didn't follow Dharma. He twisted the authentic stories to sound wise but message got manipulated to mislead his followers. Also he used sexually his followers and this is something real dharma master would never do. in short, Men like him are dangerous and not only lead their own lives to hellish situations but also followers.

Stop trying to have an excuse to have control over women. Have a great life and you can literally find an 18 year old virgin that will marry you thanks to your accomplishments. Truth is, most of us are pretty mediocre and life is short and we shouldn't be trying to limit experiences and good mental health from each other. Just live your life, be awesome, become what you know you must become to get what you want. Otherwise don't be a hypocrite and just violently take it like you are already willing to do. But say so publicly and with time so that people have the opportunity to defend themselves also.

Not surprising, ive heard ghandi did the same thing. Men are selfish.

You would let your child play with the stove? or twerk on youtube? A man should be the master of his family.

Then have the balls and courage to put all your rules down on paper, I don't want bullshit like I get violent when i don't get my way. That's a shit behavior pattern to teach to people. And there are many more. And a lot of them can be abused by other morons with good intentions or outright abusers

Thats a reddit tier philosohpy.. You are denying the truth of the violence in the world just as you are denying the truth of what it takes to understand those things. You are merely claiming to be free of it while having never understood any of it. Any real philosopher (such as Krishnamurti) who has actually gone into these things and understood them woulld think that was some of the most evil shit on earth. Its basically reddit.. Look at reddit, do you think that is peaceful or has meaning? All of these people ignoring what is going on in the world for their own saftey and comfort will invariably take the path with least resistence.. It looks spectacular to idiots, but in reality it is a garbage tier philosophy with no meaning. Its just christian tier romanticism based on false ideas.. All this garbage comes from the Jew.

Cult leader

Checked. Thanks OP

Based buddhist, I would happily give him a 12 gauge as a gift

You say that as Islam allows 4 wives

Fuck israel

yes, gaia is literally project blue beam, alex jones alerted everyone, he is not saying much now that he got banned and is focused on his own fucked up situation. but that is literally project blue beam.

So? What's wrong with having 4 wives? What's wrong with having 4 husband for that matter? It's about not getting involved in whatever works for people and having the self respect for choosing something for myself and not trying to force feed it down the throats of my neighbors

real insider knowledge right here get woke
youtube.com/watch?v=CCnxWfYapmo

Attached: tennoandhisKavat.jpg (353x504, 61K)

>that first yt link
fuck you nigger faggot i hope your mother die on her sleep tonight

based thread

i had a dream i was being chased by a golden centaur with spear around a light house what does that mean ?

Attached: 2deep4me.jpg (1920x1200, 1.87M)

Energy is most stable when it is balanced. 2 is balance in an intimate relationship.

You like traps

Not understanding we might have trauma leading to several personal demons, expecting only 1 person to help us deal with it is bullshit, don't be selfish, some personal issues are rough and people need allies sometimes, we can all complement each other in different ways, and maybe for you having only 1 opposite will be your balance. For others it may not be enough, and for others the solo path is preferred. There is no better way only what works best for parties involved

I didn't say you can't have multiple people in your close circle to help you.
But most people want a 1 on 1 relationship. While polygamy may seem enticing something will usually give. That's why the bond between 2 people is something special and been promoted by most civilizations throughout history.
Multiple partners is glutoneous

Yeah so cities in the United States totally aren't filled with spics and niggers who just run around breeding on welfare and robbing people.

KYS with your (((new age))) hippie bullshit.

For being woke, you're really shitty at articulating your ideas

It isn't, it was forced because there was no way to prove fatherhood of baby if too many men were involved, and reason why it was ok for multiple women to get together with a single man in many cultures. We have genetic testing now. It doesn't matter

No, the simple premise is, group X tells group A that group B hates them. Group X tells group B that group A hates them. Group X organizes a couple of false flags hoping the anger will snowball and people will fight each other to the death. It’s okay to for group A and B to fight group X together

(((Group X)))

Polygamy is reserved for retarded animals like walruses and sand niggers.
You're not a retarded animal are you user?

Attached: 1537845231853.jpg (700x436, 47K)

SHILL THREAD, ONLY SHILLS USE NAMES