Why do people want to control what others wear?

Why do people want to control what others wear?

Attached: M8bebfbc5ed98f0767798fc900f55a810.jpg (460x447, 104K)

Someone needs to remake this with abortion

I don't know, ask the shitheels who socially pressured her into wearing it in the first place.

Because hijabs are empty gesture bullshit anyways so its obviously mind control. Who the fuck gives a shit about hair? It's literally the last thing anyone should be worried about. Maybe the forearms literally last. Cover their whole face or dont bother. Not to mention its fucking summer. Nobody needs to be suffering for this empty gesture bullshit. Now if they're suffering for a full burka then that's another thing. Hijabs are fucking utter bullshit. Anyone who supports them is a fucking clown. Burqas are red pilled.

Because they're fucking eyesores proselytes in MY country.

Because it's more than a piece of clothing, it's a political statement. Now ask why I can't wear a swastika on my arm without similar interfering.

lowkey hijabs evoke a visceral reaction for me

I do want women to not dress like total whores but something about hijabs is so... overboard and cringey

Because they’re in my fucking country

Well how will the cameras identify who is putting the bomb in the terminal?

That's a burqa not a hijab which is just a glorified scarf. Laughable clown mentality.

Meaning hijab advocates are laughable clowns. I mean at least call it for what it is. They think they're the only people to wear a fucking scarf. Literal clown act culture.

>control what others wear
Who are you blaming, you fucking disco ape?
It's not white people who stone women to death for wearing the wrong thing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

fuck off muhammad

Why do I find hijabs kinda sexy? I mean I've seen some cutie syrian girls at my college with bright colored ones on, it almost does something to make them look curvier. It doesn't help a lot of them are generally pretty busty too.

Why is this anons?

Attached: police-sniper-BEWTXP.jpg (1300x960, 139K)

They are not part of western culture.

It's politics. Politics is all about wanting to control what others do.

Why do faggots make gay threads?

hijab is submission.
You just have a dominator fetish.

Attached: That floor looks dirty. Why would she lie down there No sane person should lay down on a public floo (960x960, 376K)

Are you asking me or the Muslims who force them to wear them in the first place?

fucking gate lice trash uhhhgh triggered

I would

Attached: haram version.jpg (667x1000, 95K)

> Why do people want to control what others wear?

idk, ask the muslims doing it

Women are being stoned to death right now for refusing to wear a fucking hijab.

Because instead of letting it all hang out so Jamal, Tyrone and Chad can buck dance around them and they can have the attention and validation they so desperately crave, the hijabis are the subtlest of teases and leave your mind to wander, the way it was meant to. Once you have proven yourself to be a decent man and provider, only then will their treasures be revealed.

Attached: 2F45A5A6-35AE-462B-89F4-93A5D9DEB549.gif (515x320, 22K)

lmao what the fuck this argument is completely on the other side. fucking islam DEMANDS them to wear it, so it doesn't seduce men. of course the domesticated monkeys don't see a problem with it, since it's integrated into their culture that women are worth less.

>that filename
genuine 100% real gook detected

muslims dress women in garbage bags because they can't control their sexual impulses
everyone else on planet earth is just making suggestions

we live in a society; it's important that it isn't subverted by foreigners; change must come from within; it must be organic

Attached: jpjTwGo.jpg (1577x987, 284K)

Come to my country, adopt my customs or go home. (Go home.)

saved

Not into that stuff desu. The hijab ewuated with submission I can see.
Based

It looks weird to see women like that here, especially if you grew up and they were not ever around.