I hate weed and legalization was a bad idea

So in a few days, weed is getting legalized in Canada, and i fucking hate that.

Stoners have literally no personality outside of the recreational drug, the drug itself will inevitably cause traffic related deaths, the dumbassess trying to set up hydroponics are gonna ruin houses and condos, probably while high,

and quite frankly, all weed smells like shit. There's no "special" strain that doesn't smell like a goddamn skunk.

I'm gonna have to carry a few bottles of air freshener spray with me on legalization day, cause those assholes are gonna be smoking everywhere.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-health-marijuana-traffic-death/after-states-legalized-medical-marijuana-traffic-deaths-fell-idUSKBN14H1LQ
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/26/what-marijuana-legalization-did-to-car-accident-rates/?noredirect=on
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-02/nevada-traffic-deaths-plunge-10-following-marijuana-legalization
norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares you fucking retard, it's been legal in washington state now for like 3 years, nothing has changed. saged

op a little bitch faggot

Attached: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (1200x798, 392K)

They legalized it in Alaska because in our state constitution it's a privacy right, nothing has changed. saged

Have you tried smoking some? Maybe you’ll stop crying like fucking bitch? Just a thought.

Attached: DCD12E8F-0ACC-4F6C-8E82-A33557882AE1.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Attached: elderly-woman-spraying-air-refreshener-disgusted-horrid-smell-senior-caucasian-freshener-76152464.jp (1300x958, 80K)

NPC commentary from someone still living under a rock. If he hasn't done the research by now, he never will. Godspeed OP

>Stoners have literally no personality outside of the recreational drug
I got tons of personality and so do many potheads I know.
> the drug itself will inevitably cause traffic related deaths
I have to drive a lot and haven't had a wreck in about 18 years. I have a totally clean driving record. My insurance is nothing.

Fuck you, nigger. I want to make some money and Kentucky has perfect soil composition for growing marijuana/hemp. Granted, we will probably be the last state behind Indiana and Mississippi to finally legalize it because our representatives are far too busy making money on illegal drug trade and private prisons

Dude, BUT WEED
lmao

Let me guess, alcohol is fine

>legalize drugs
>50% of worthless die of OD
>remove gibs
rest starve to death
>state becomes 88% white min
>Leftists die in droves
>government rakes in massive cash from tax
>Crimes drops significantly
>Many American cities become inhabitable
>white flight cured
>Jobs return
>worker value increases
>better wages
>more tax revenue, less expenses
>walls pys for self
>Mars mission paid for
>American space empire established
golden age achieved

Who cares? Legality is a minor issue when the majority doesn't care. Nobody cares about this minority.

OP is a fucking DORK lmfao

Driving while high worst case scenario you're gonna be a few miles under the speed limit big whoop

While I do agree with this, what makes you think pharmaceutical companies wouldn't come up with shit to slow down your inevitable death from using hard drugs? They already did it with opiate addiction by creating methadone, and then, created a drug to wean you off the drug that they created to wean you off the drug they created

>i hate fucking petunias they should be illegal everything i dont like should be illegal i want the world to conform to only things i like or think are good
op stopped growing mentally at age 4

I also hate weed, it will destroy Canada, the culture isn't ready for this at all, its a mess.

Attached: That+made+me+well+up+man+_bc18546a451c541c2825b22a35f72dc1.jpg (500x461, 16K)

> My father overdosed on THC after contracting AIDS from used marijuana needles.
Fuck off you leafy idiot. Yes, dudeweeds are worthless losers, but nothing will change at fucking all. Worthless losers now will be worthless losers in a few days, but you're taking control away from dark gentlemen who only sustain themselves because they sell this shit without regulation or taxation.

legalize drugs
>50% of worthless die of OD
but thats not what happens lol

>Fuck off you leafy idiot. Yes, dudeweeds are worthless losers,
define what you think it means to be a worthless loser

in all honesty, i know weed smokers haaate the smell of really powerful scented air fresheners when they smoke. Spray it till u cant avoid the scent and enjoy. If they can stink up, then you too.

With you on this Bros. Cannabis addicts are some of the most annoying degenerates out there.

>traffic related deaths
No, you're just an uptight pilgrim
>reuters.com/article/us-health-marijuana-traffic-death/after-states-legalized-medical-marijuana-traffic-deaths-fell-idUSKBN14H1LQ
>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/26/what-marijuana-legalization-did-to-car-accident-rates/?noredirect=on
>zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-02/nevada-traffic-deaths-plunge-10-following-marijuana-legalization

There are plenty of ways to be a worthless loser. In the context of potheads, just smoking weed doesn't make you a loser. There are still plenty of people who just like having a puff before bed or on the weekends. You're a loser if all you do and all you care about is smoking weed. But then, what will change if it becomes legal other than thugs losing power on the streets? The dudeweeds will come out in droves for a day or two to show their pride over their #Resistance and then they'll buy their stash and fuck off back to their shitty apartments to play vidya all day again. If you're an otherwise motivated person before you smoke, not much will change. Same thing that happened in numerous states in the US. But if you're a lazy sack of shit before you smoke, you'll probably be an even lazier sack of shit after you smoke.

More like probably was traumatized and hasn't been able to deal with trauma so still under hard indoctrination leading to NPC behavior

They also made synthetic cannabis that has killed over a 100 people already.

Cannabis is hard to kill and easy to grow. If you can't grow weed you haver sub 80 IQ. It's easier than growing fucking potatoes. Educate the sick masses on how to grow and you've weaponized cannabis to fight (((big pharma)))

Shit, any organic molecular drug is ez to grow and can help people in need. The shroommother loves us all.

I always hear "you cant get addicted to weed". But everyone I know who smokes weed, basically smokes it all the time, every chance they get. They always want to smoke before meals because "it tastes better". They always say "i can stop any time i want" but they always seem to want to smoke weed at any opportunity.

Yeah, maybe its not a physical dependence. But a lot of them seem addicted as fuck to it, all the same. Everyone I know who has gotten into smoking weed, wants to smoke it all the time as much as they can

>using air freshener
>literally having to aromatize air before breathing it
Haha, oh wow. Were you raised by a single mother? I bet you can't drink just tap water either.

ITS THE GANG WEED MAN

not if they choose there strain right if you want to feel motivated smoke some green crack or any other sativa variety cannabis if you want to relax smoke northern lights or any other indica strain i think most people use weed to treat some sort of problem in there life kinda like anti depressants except weed works much better if used correctly and that can be all day everyday actually it is in my opinion less degenerate if you are using it like that then your using it as a
medicine not for your body but for your brain

possible

It's because it's really not that debilitating. You're better off without it though.

Califag here. Don't worry, it doesn't do anything other than raise the price.

Attached: b51ad3d5-617d-450f-9d09-08e69d65d5e5-vanilla-maple.png (300x300, 94K)

kek. Why is being anti-weed correlated with being a low iq bitch? For whatever reason the reefer madness propaganda seems to really stick with retards.

Reminder that weed smokerism is a degenerate religion.

>Legalize weed
is the mantra of low lives.

I used to smoke all the time and now I barely ever do, most people get bored with it after a while.

> the drug itself will inevitably cause traffic related deaths
This is utter bullshit as this study reveals:
norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence
I've smoked and driven daily for about 15 years and didn't have one problem.
I crashed three times (No other persons/things harmed) when i was completely sober.

But anyway, i quit a few months ago after 21 years daily usage.

not if you can use it in a helpful way

thats why we need our God given right to grow our own

>unironically posting this

Welcome to a generation of degeneracy. You should have voted harder.

with you bro. Shame it's being legalized.

I smoked every day between age 13-22 and I have found this indica vs. sativa debate to be a meme in my case. I'm not saying that other people can't tell the difference, but it all just had the same effects for me. It made me hungry, happy, tired, and lazy regardless of the strain. When I got to college I realized that it wasn't doing me any good and I wasted so much teenaged potential on it, so I pretty much stopped except for a few weekends out of the year when I meet up with highschool friends. That's not to say I don't think it has medicinal value for countless people, I'm just saying it effects everyone differently and it doesn't fit neatly into these categories like dudeweeds say it does.

>voted harder
ahh democracy letting assholes take away other peoples rights since ancient greece

Stoners are just NPCs using a plant to have synthetic imagination.

Attached: 1517213081996.jpg (409x409, 61K)

>Leftists die in droves
>government rakes in massive cash from tax
Um

Using it in a helpful way means not using it very much. The thing I like about weed is that it lets me look at the world in a different way and mellows out my sperg tendencies, but after years of heavy smoking I realized I was pissing my life away and growing paranoid. Once it no longer helped curb my autism as much I decided it wasn’t worth it. If you can stick to low dose and avoid the heavy use panic attacks and memory degradation you probably won’t have to stop, but every heavy user I knew hit a point where they either cut way back or fucked their life up

all societies have rules. Show me a society where I have the right to gun you down for fun and without cause?

This. Don't smoke weed err'day :( I was lied to for so many years.

I've smoked a handful of times this year. I can definitely feel the difference between strains. Some make you sleepy, some make you forgetful, some make you alert (and paranoid) and some just get you high as fuck. If you can't tell the difference, then the pot must have dulled your mind or maybe you were always that stupid to begin with.

Its like saying you can't tell the difference between wine and whiskey and doubt anyone really can

there are alot of strains that are very similar the ones i mentioned are polar opposites green crack and a trip to home depot can make you end up with alot of new projects on your platter

If true even more reason for everyone to have access, dealing with NPCs is a pain in the ass or boring at the very least, unless you are outright looking to take advantage of them

imagine some faggot going around spraying disgusting aerosol shit because he doesn't like smoke
eat a dick, or better yet, bite a fucking bullet

I think Indian food smells like shit, but I'm not trying to get it banned

I do think minorities should be banned (from life), but that's a different story

Attached: 1535430279302.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

You want more political correctness? That's how you get it, even worse it puts people in a mindset where they don't care they're living in a world ruled by it. It just makes NPCs worse.

My favourite is when people claim pot isn't addictive yet they can't seem to stop bringing up how much they love weed at every social outing and try to force it on others.

I don't like weed either. It smells rank, and it turned two of my good friends into useless idiots who just get high, giggle, and play videogames all day. Ended up dropping them sadly. Are there people who can handle it responsibly? Sure. Are there people who can handle drinking and other drugs responsibly too? Yes. Does that fact make it so those products shouldn't be banned? Does the good, does the freedom, outweigh the harm? Does it even matter if it does or not? All tough questions when it comes to the law surrounding it.

On one end I think something like alcohol should be banned. It's involved in half of all rapes, half of murders, and many deaths, while providing little objective benefit to society. But...should a person who enjoys alcohol in moderation be barred from using it just because a lot of people can't handle it? Surely the amount of people hurt by alcohol is far less than the people who drink it. Tough questions that can be applied to many different drugs, and even things like junk food. At what point is it justified to step it and save people from themselves?

>Using it in a helpful way means not using it very much
no that means your just using it to get high
i have never had a panic attack on weed and i have social anxiety disorder with panic attacks and i have dumped two ounces of weed into one batch of cookies you should try a different strain if you where getting those effects sounds like you where doing to much thc without the right amount of cbd

based leaf

all of them because you can do anything if no one sees you do it

Sounds like you're a bit butthurt hearing a chronic user of almost a decade say that weed isn't as magical as you think it is.

Smoked green crack plenty of times. Medical, so I know it was legit. Didn't notice a difference from anything else I ever smoked. Some strains involve a bit more paranoia than others if I haven't smoked in a while, but thats about it. Hungry, happy, tired, and lazy is always the result for me. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love smoking it. But I just got to the point where I felt I was better off without smoking it habitually. Used to use depression as my excuse, but I actually found that my depression cleared up once I got my priorities straight, started being more productive, and quit smoking for the most part.

You sound exactly like me from five years ago user, best of luck to you

>I smoke weed err day and its all the same
>well I'm new to it and each strain is definitely unique
>you're just butthurt that you thought it was magic but it wasn't
Well that was a nice, nonsensical reply. If you were going for "fried retard" then you really nailed it

I'm saying it's better and willing to let people have control over it themselves. I don't think anyone wants a nanny, but if you want a nanny pay for it yourself and don't make other people pay for a police officer to protect you from yourself

Never claimed that you didn't experience it differently. In fact, I said in that it affects everyone differently. I'm just sharing my own experience, which I'm sure other long-term users can agree with even if it's not the majority. Isn't weed supposed to open your mind to new possibilities and ideas?

This is just another reason edibles and concentrates are preferable.

The thing is that people don't have control over themselves even when given the opportunity, that's self-evident considering we even have NPCs to start with. Realistically, I have no problem with it being used medicinally. I share this leaf's take on matters for the most part but I don't like sitting on the fence.

>Smoked green crack plenty of times
thats strange i grew it myself mabe im just good lol or the genetics of the seed was that good idk
>but I actually found that my depression cleared up once I got my priorities straight, started being more productive, and quit smoking for the most part.
sadly i cant be productive without weed or something else i haven't smoked in like 6 monthes and everything is just as it was before started i started when i was 20 not when i was a teen but it cure the horrible insomnia i have sometimes im up for weeks for no reason mellows my depression and wakes me up like coffee

Thanks for all the salt you whiny little bitch

yea its a hard life im trying the clean way right now and its not working

Bitter boomer detected

>I bet you can't drink just tap water either.
Why would anybody want to drink tap water?
You should educate yourself on what is in most peoples tap water when on a municipal

Could there be a license to take certain drugs? Just like driving? To buy you must be certified or something like that instead of all drugs just being given by age. Age means nothing, emotional maturity levels might be more helpful

>The thing is that people don't have control over themselves even when given the opportunity, that's self-evident considering we even have NPCs to start with.

Another thing that influences my thought on that some of these things should be illegal is that I've personally dealt with addiction, and it's VERY VERY hard to get over it. And even if you're over it, the temptation is there for the rest of your life. Would I had preferred that my life ruining addiction didn't exist in the first place? Yes. Before that I used to have think that everything should be legal, and that if people die from abuse, oh well, it's just a form of darwinism. Now that I've experienced an addiction, that whole "just have a strong will" stuff is bullshit.

As I said before, everyone reacts differently to it. If you find that it helps you with productivity, depression, and insomnia then go for it. Smoke every day if you can look at yourself in the mirror while sober and honestly say that it improves your life. If you have Parkinsons or seizures and it prevents the symptoms then by god smoke it right the fuck up all day err'day. It's your god-given right as a free American to make use of God's creation any way you want to regardless of the law. All I'm saying is that for 10 years I was a complete stoner and larped about it helping my depression when in reality it was one of the sources of my problem. It killed my motivation which led me to do the absolute minimum to succeed in life. I was still a straight-A student and had a job, relationships, friends, and all that shit. But it just ended up not having enough of a positive influence to outweigh the negative. When I think back to all the wasted time I could have spent studying and improving myself it just kills me. Not saying it's the same for everyone, but it's a legitimate question every adult should ask themselves whenever they introduce an influence in their lives. I never thought I'd be on this side of the debate as a teenager, but the only thing I can't fucking stand is dudeweeds stoned on the couch playing vidya in their mother's basement saying "hey man weed totally cures every disease and like... dude listen... if like everyone.. dude.. if everyone just smoked weed... then like there'd be no wars and everyone would live in peace and like... the whole world would be more productive and like everything would be cool." To those people, I simply say fuck off.

mabe for other drugs like opiates or meth but cannabis is a plant in its natural form and should be avalable to anyone who can grow it

There should be to vote as well but that's just me.

No surprising me there, I was bad on meth about 4 years ago and I've done every drug under the sun just about, all started with weed. It wasn't that I couldn't say no, weed just put me in a mindset where trying other drugs didn't seem like such a big deal, I was offered so I went with the flow. The flow kills people, it's the flow that takes people by surprise eventually, it just takes time.

>waaaaaaaah people are smoking weed everywhere now waaaaaaaaah

You sound like a bitch. Cannabis was grown for profit in empires around the world for centuries. We started smoking it in the 1800s and had a blast, in the height of American imperialization.

Are you even old enough to be here, leaf? Leave pot alone. It was a Jew mistake to ban it.

Legalization of weed is for much more than just to get high. Medicine, food, clothing, fuel. All the things the corporate elites dont want as it will destroy their monopoly. Its ridiculous. They dont want competition in paper and oil industry so they just take the fact that some people smoke it and use this to make drug enforcement, which is another big cash cow for fucking corporate elites as privately run prisons are also rolling in the dough.

It should be decriminalized not legalized, but where is the profit in that for government?

what would have been the end game to all that improvement would it have made you richer,more talented,a better person but can you say for sure you would be a happier person i dont think you can i think you may not have even been the same person you are now and can you say that your not a better version of you

funny cuz ur gonna grow tits and look like a guy I can put my fucking fist straight through if you don't already. But yeah call the sober guy with non-shrunk reward center cortex intact as a fucking little bitch. If society ever becomes lawless, weed bitches go first

Or you could invest in the newest market and make mad money so you can move somewhere that weed is still illegal. Instead of, you know, being a whiny crybaby bitch about it.

we dont need the government we as humans have evolved mentally enough to need a ruler mabe a local municipality but definitely not a centralized power that runs everyones lives

Agreed.

Addiction is very misunderstood. Theres really no heirarchy. Cigs, crack, and heroine are not any more or less addictive than ANYTHING else that makes you feel good. And literally ANYTHING that makes you feel good can become a problem when taken to the extreme. Vidya, television, gambling, movie theatres, sports, exercise, iphone games, youtube browsing, coffee, big macs, cuddling, sex. Its all fucking BAD for you once taken to the extreme. Thats all "addiction" really is. Its just someone who does so much of one thing even at the expense of his/her wellbeing. In other words its merely an issue of not having your priorities straight. You choose your first IV use of dope, and you choose the second, third, and so on. And anyone who is more conscious than a vegetable really can quite literally at any time. They simply choose not to. Its that simple. But people have to fuck all this understanding of addiction up with broscience tier nonsense about it being a disease in their genes or their brain or something. When in reality you just like your dope even though its killing you and your family.

>WAHHHH WEED SHOULDNT BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE I DONT LIKE STONERS AND I STILL FALL FIR DUMB RHETORIC FROM DUMBASSES WHO WANT TO SUPRESS PEOPLES LIBERTY WAHHH
Dumb fucking leaf faggot, go sniff some petrol fumes you stupid fuck.

>and quite frankly, all weed smells like shit.
It's not like you leafs smell any better. Be happy that your stoners will pay a tax, mine on the other hand fund criminals...

i love the smell of good weed smells like grapes when its grown completely organic and cured correctly

Holy shit you are not even old enough to be here go do your homework, child.

>If society ever becomes lawless, weed bitches go first

Yeah tell that to all of the infantry people who smoke and vets with PTSD and other issues who smoke. Get the fuck out of here.

Which would be very true if for every waking moment there aren't think tanks full of mother fuckers figuring out how to keep us addicted and dumb. When they exist laws protecting us must exist. Get rid of them let freedom reign bro

weedsmokers are literally dead alive people and should be collected up and thrown into a dumpster

I vaporize in a closed room with no air shafts with a towel under the door and an air purifier with a thick carbon filter running all the time.
If weed becomes legal this is how everyone should do it.

Weak faggots, that's my answer. I have PTSD you fucking idiot. Your shit arguments are shit. STOP SPREADING WEAK FAGGOTRY. MEN EMBRACE PAIN FAGGOT

An interesting question, user. I obviously don't have a window to all the alternatives in my life, but I think I can honestly say that the majority of the 10 years I spent as a stoner was a big waste in my personal experience. Like I said, I was always a straight-A student, but when I started smoking habitually my attitude shifted from "I'm totally smart enough to pwn everyone else in my class by trying my hardest" to "I can totally outsmart these idiots and thrive by putting in the least amount of effort possible to succeed" especially when the American education system has been dumbed down to the extent that people who would be considered literal retards in the 60's can pass. When I wrote papers, I would bullshit the entire thing to make myself sound smart to idiots. When I had math classes, I would write software to figure out the answers for me step-by-step until I discovered WolframAlpha. I spent an entire decade of my life taking the easy way out when I could have made myself even smarter in the process by doing it the right way. Once I realized that halfway through college, I started doing things the right way again, and I have to say it was the fist time in a long time I remembered what education was supposed to be. So, yes, I have to say if I didn't smoke pot all those years I would be a happier, better person. On the other hand, smoking pot is what introduced me to gangstas, feminists, and sjw's, so I might not have the same right-wing opinions that I gained after I sobered up if it weren't for those experiences. So maybe it had a positive influence in that regard. But I can't turn back time, and to this day I wish I could to have the opportunity to be a better student and use my time more wisely to just be a smarter, better person in general. Now I have my master's in a STEM field with a qt3.14 gf and a great job and I think a big contributing factor to my success was this realization. (contd slightly)

kill yourself. useless life

>tells happy people to kill themselves while raging on about the thing he hates on a uzbekistani poodle pooching forum

I could have had all this success while still being a stoner and taking the easy way out for everything in my life. But when I think back to it now and ask myself if I would want to do it that way - the answer is no. Smoke weed if you want to. Smoke weed if you can find a legitimate reason that it helps you in your daily life. But don't do it if you can't find a legitimate reason to justify it. Learn from my mistakes if you can and move forward from the idea.

>When they exist laws protecting us must exist.
but criminals don't follow the law the law just pushes them into the shadows where you cant see them and you can pretend they dont exist if everyone did what they want in the light we would alot safer also laws dont prevent crime people with guns do and im not talking about cops

>israel is leading world research
>he thinks prohibition wasn't just a gracing period for greedy jews to get all the patents for a real cancer cure

Attached: cbd.png (420x420, 274K)