Why isn't white nationalism taken seriously anymore?

Why isn't white nationalism taken seriously anymore?

Attached: jew hunter.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

It will increasingly be taken seriously in the near future, Shlomo.

it is you dumb cunt
sage.

'fraid not. At best a handful of desperate loners will do some more shootings, accomplishing nothing significant, and the rest will cuck up and pretend like they were just joking all along.

it never was and will probably never will be taken any more serious than gender pronouns.

im guessing 25-50% of the white nationalists online are just democrats creating content to pin on the right et al.

the economy is acting as a bandaid to our societies problems atm

Why are leftwing retards incapable of proving the far right wrong? Why do they use images of people who would be considered above average looking if they were leftwing as being ugly

Says increasingly nervous kike as white nationalism becomes more and more popular

Sage

the nazi meme flag btw

Edge lords use that flag than defend it saying that it was just a navy flag. Since the US and Germany still use the IRON CROSS they can thru innuendo say they are Nazis while still being able to defend saying they aren't Nazis by citing history. I used to be an edgelord because I just felt powerless but now I'm just a TRUMP loving AMERICA FIRST who loves people of all ethnic backgrounds. No need to hate PEOPLE, hate ACTIONS, BELIEF systems and life styles. There is good and bad with every culture.

Attached: 1527630806779.gif (235x235, 761K)

they're not sending their best

Attached: F.A.S.cist.jpg (656x999, 55K)

All meme flags are mossad agents
Sage

most seem to be ugly, unsuccessful loners who would drop their beliefs the moment they tasted any sort of success in life

Protip: even ugly people have the right to be proud of their heritage

Israel is proof of this: your entire country is ugly as sin.

Because my penis weeps

We got them Russian goy qts imports tho, so I'm happy

Why do you make this thread everyday and never reply while hiding behind a memeflag?

Why do retards reply to these threads without saging?

Attached: -Sage-.jpg (180x169, 5K)

global marketing machine has moved onwards

Because of skinhead retards that have appropriated the movement.

Because white people are subhuman. Why do you even expect to be taken seriously when you can't even counter your own demographic decline, you impotent faggots?

Attached: 1483275085700.jpg (574x628, 34K)

Because the only visible "leaders" of the movement are guys like spencer who live with their parents and stream on their dad's work computers.

Who'd look up to a total failure like that? It's like taking financial advice from a homeless guy.

Places like Jow Forums managed to turn it into a farce

Attached: burn the franks.jpg (640x528, 111K)

It became like wicca for males.
An obscure small faith.