I was the victim of an armed robbery at my own apartment. The cops received video proof a month ago...

I was the victim of an armed robbery at my own apartment. The cops received video proof a month ago. I even went in and did the photo array. The detective and responding officer that came to the scene said that it "looked like a drug deal gone wrong" (it wasn't). Why the fuck is it taking so long to do anything? The detective said he wanted to bring them in for questioning and that's it. I live in a city of 250,000 people and 1,000+ cops so I figured it would already be handled. I even gave the cops the addresses and vehicle descriptions (including License Plate #). I have also called the detectice four times and he hasn't answered a single call. Cops are fucking pathetic.

Attached: 08347123-4D16-441F-94F4-2F5EEED154BD.jpg (524x759, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=babLBXTL8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=5R682M3ZEyk
twitter.com/keque_mage/status/1041121898204209153?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kojak is a fictional character. Real cops don't give a fuck unless you're part of the elite order.

Attached: kari_sweets_plaid_halter_dress-14.jpg (1067x1600, 331K)

>living around niggers or wetbacks
>cops don’t give a fuck

You’re not special or rare. Move to a white neighborhood and get a better job.

Police aren't there to help you, they're only there to clean up the mess for everybody else after some nigger fucks you up.

Attached: image.jpg (426x812, 333K)

I lived in the historic part of downtown. It is inhabited by all white people. It was decently expensive to live there. I also got robbed by white people. I feel like my city is just shit-tier, luckily I moved

Highly unlikely you’re telling the truth.

Easy. Go talk to your local politician. Write them if you have to.

In their defense you're a really suspicious person just based on this post because you didn't explain to us exactly what happened.

What do I have to gain from lying on an anonymous board?

Three posts now and you still haven't explained to us exactly what happened. You're suspicious.

Look bro he lives in a historic white part of downtown and he got robbed by some white people and the cops aren't doing anything about it. Anything after that is just semantics.

Who knows what they're doing. Maybe they know the culprits are are going to use your case to entrap them and catch them in a lie but they need to wait. I watched Discovery ID channel shows and they wait a lot. I know, it would be easier to kill the brown bastards, and that is what should just happen but cops want to treat everyone as individuals not groups. Shitty individualism at work, rather than a collectivist mindset.

Cop here. Why was the perp in your house?

Did you know the perps?

Why did the perps enter your dwelling?

White people are fundamentally incapable of committing crime

White trash should be exterminated too, or maybe you are jewish and they robbed you in that case you deserved it.

Attached: 1536814981233.png (556x835, 55K)

Even if I was "suspicious", an armed robbery still happen. I invited a friend over to have a couple of beers. He said he wanted to go to his car and grab his cigs. As soon as he opens the door, the gunman is standing right there. I get whacked in the face with the gun, $5000 and a couple electronics were taken. I am 20 years old and didn't have a gun to protect myself

Video evidence shows the two suspects coming up together, showing that I was setup. The only mistake I made was that I wasn't even the one who called the cops. My neighbors did because I busted out a window. The cops kept asking why I didn't call and it's because my phone was stolen and I didn't want to start banging on my neighbors doors in the middle of the night

20 year old, wealthy part of town, 5k cash, and electronics? The cops are right, you are into some shady shit.

this is unfortunately correct.

cops are absolutely useless. I have no idea why Jow Forums has such a hard on for a bunch of entitled, powertripping doughnut-munching welfare queens.

Attached: cops are useless.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Yes. One was a "friend" that I invited over for beer. I live in a secured building where I have to buzz people up. He walked in my apartment building with his cousin. His cousin hid in the stairwell until he opened the door.

I make money online and worked construction for a couple of years. I managed to save quite a bit of money. I got that cash in a recent Bitcoin exchange

>I get whacked in the face with the gun, $5000 and a couple electronics were taken. I am 20 years old and didn't have a gun to protect myself
Why did you have $5k in cash in your apartment and how did they know where to find it?

This
Remember, cops are bureaucrats.

5k cash is suspicious good call unless it's a legal marijuana state and he works for a dispensary or something. It's federally illegal for them to deal in anything but cash.

$5k really isnt a lot of money and I explain how I got it here: I gave it to him because I had a gun in my face

Midwest, not a legal state

>burger without gun
""One—" she counted; she could see his eyes staring at her in terror—"Two—" she could see that the gun held less terror for him than the alternative she offered—"Three."

Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had wanted to [impede her without cause]."
-Atlas Shrugged

Attached: americanGun.jpg (283x178, 7K)

I think the idea that having $5k in cash is "suspicious" of a crime is utter bullshit and I hate civil forfeiture crap but it's certainly odd that OP had $5k in cash, and even more odd that these people knew he had it and set him up to steal it.

>I gave it to him because I had a gun in my face
Did he know you had that much cash around?

It looks bad all the way around. They aren't even going to look into this one. Even if everything was legit, it sounds off.
Cash anymore is damn sure going to get you looked at sideways. I've handled and do carry large amounts and even I would call bullshit on why I have it.

Yes. Another friend of mine actually told him I did, which I later learned.

A crime was still committed. Just because it sounds suspicious, there's clear evidence that I was robbed. I had a beat up face and video proof of what happened.

fpbp

pigs don't know anything about the law beyond what they might glimpse from the checkbox forms they use. they rotate between babysitting the bottom 30% and acting as private security for the top 1%.

Crime or not it won't matter, it is going to be kicked up to the DA as suspicious and they will neglect to file charges. That is unless they want the cunts for something else then their might be charges.

>Yes. Another friend of mine actually told him I did, which I later learned.
That really sucks. Well I guess you can now be more careful in the future.

If it was a drug deal gone bad why would you call the police? The cops should go after the guys. Maybe the cop thinks he's doing you a favor by not investigating it as he thinks it would lead back to your drug dealing ways.

american cops are not your friends
if you can kill one and get away with it, do it

That's sad. I want to see these faggots rot for 10-20 years.

That's what I tried explaining to the manlet detective who questioned me. If I were to sell drugs, I sure as hell wouldn't call the cops if I got robbed. I'm not dumb enough to incriminate myself

this

Come on, you had every bit of info on them except for their dick size. Of course they're going to think it was a drug deal gone bad, this ignoring you and moving onto real victims.

No, that's hired crime scene cleaners, idiot. Cops are there as an illusion of protect and serve to make us feel that way, like the govt cares for us.

>I'm not dumb enough to incriminate myself
Most of the criminals cops deal with are that dumb. He probably honestly thinks you're a naive kid who was trying to buy drugs and got robbed by the dealers and he doesn't want to have to charge you with illegal drug possession or attempting to buy illegal drugs. It really sucks because he's going off of his experience as to what's typical.

This whole situation is really unfair to you. I'm sorry you got shafted.

Lol, wreaks even more of a dd gone bad since it was 3 civilized humans involved.

Justification in your head, vindication or feeling accepted.

Bump for Justice

Attached: patch5.jpg (600x483, 65K)

Italian here.
You know who did it, you have them on camera, you know the car registration, and you went to the police?????????
Bwahahahahahahahaha.....
Here that would have been dealt with within 48 hrs. No police.

>WAHHH DADDY GOVERNMENT WONT GIVE BABEE BABA
just go get justice yourself idiot, thats what everyone i know does.

Attached: 1518446332993.jpg (506x543, 130K)

True revenge happens 9 to 12 months from now when you have learned how to break their brake lights/cables and run them to the gas tank. When they stop it should ignitebthe fumes. Not a murder, just fuck up their car

Attached: 1537901166536.jpg (1439x1396, 559K)

0.1% leave 99.9% those are the one who need to be removed according to (((the Plan))) we turn gay and brown then we remove our self slowly fighting each other to the death for "Greater" Israel and our (((sabbatean frankists masters)))

0.1%
%

Attached: 220px-Brockhaus_and_Efron_Jewish_Encyclopedia_e13_783-0.jpg (220x273, 30K)

It's a lot of money to have laying about.

Either a deal gone wrong or you set yourself up on purpose.

Years back when my brother was a GM for a fast food place, he went to take the daily deposit to the bank. The problem 8s, he went home for some reason (you're supposed to go straight to the bank, policy), and fell asleep because he was tired. A couple of masked men broke in and stole the deposit. We all knew it was a bunk story and he was lucky to only get away with having to pay back the company for its losses and not serve time. I told my mom I'm sure it was his 2 shady friends/employee and my brother was in on it.

I believe OP's story to be something similar. Lol.

You are either a retard, a liar, or a shill with a decent slide thread.
Either way this is some Mickey Mouse shit

Maybe in some Terrone shithole,
Not everywhere in Italy still has medieval law

>I got that cash in a recent Bitcoin exchange
And your "friend" knew nothing of this? Sounds like a crime of opportunity which cops see all the time with drug dealers which they can safely assume you are since its an untraceable source of income. Cops are there to protect life and limb in civil matters, the rest is for your insurance company. The cops are correct- you are the one who isn't realistic and I hope you're glad you're still alive

Maybe you are not, but most people are.

>I got that cash in a recent Bitcoin exchange
Why did you sell Bitcoin to someone for cash and not exchange for a wire transaction?

Wrong. I was a cop for 25 years. We fight for everyone's safety, sometimes a situation is not safe for me to go in and help but fuck, who do you put the airplane mask on first, your kids or your self to the help the kid after

the Police are the worst tool imaginable .. they are scared little pussies who can't think by them self they are oblivious drones working for the luciferian pedo fiends who mock them making them angry and they take revendge on the poor and the weak because they are the lowest disposable pussy tools
Doc :
youtube.com/watch?v=babLBXTL8NM

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5R682M3ZEyk

Attached: 123e89e466720864c58198095eed0581.jpg (236x236, 12K)

This. So you're telling us you cashed in your coin, got it deposited into your bank account and then pulled the money out to let it sit in your apartment, AND you told your friend about it? Come on, dude, we deal with liars all day. Duck off and delete your thread and never make another post ever again.

>Come on, dude, we deal with liars all day. Duck off and delete your thread and never make another post ever again.
Well said. It was a drug deal gone bad and OP is a faggot

Nigger leaf, must be working with the shill OP

SAGE

Your friend set you up

>If I were to sell drugs, I sure as hell wouldn't call the cops if I got robbed. I'm not dumb enough to incriminate myself
>The only mistake I made was that I wasn't even the one who called the cops.

Attached: hmm.jpg (480x480, 13K)

cops don't want to help you, cops want to catch you.

>If I were to sell drugs, I sure as hell wouldn't call the cops if I got robbed.
That is why they were suspicious of you not calling them.

That said, it's easy to test for drug residue, and if they did so in your home, they could verify that you had no drugs. But if the test came positive, they wouldn't know either way.

wtv you said faggot

Attached: Masons-police-01.jpg (600x389, 93K)

The state is the biggest enemy to its citisens. People need to realise that.

This, OP is drug deal gone wrong confirmed

they sure have a bad case of Luciferian infestation..

Attached: Luci-Flag.jpg (1280x2160, 384K)

cops aren't constitutionally obligated to do anything for you, man. look it up. they have no constitutional duty to protect you. why do we need guns again?
also, yeah. cops ARE fucking pathetic.

I routinely carry 1k in my wallet. 5k is a lot to have around, unless you have a biz.

>be me,
>go to atm not affiliated.
>etrade bank refunds atm fees. I don't abuse it.
>just make 1k cash withdrawl.
>pay for everything in cash

NO one knows I [redacted] since its all in cash.

Look at all those starts

Attached: GOP_logo_6.jpg (468x516, 44K)

Attached: stars.jpg (759x572, 41K)

Police operate for profit these days, the only ones you can really count on are fire fighters and emts. Where I live the police have gotten away with random murders three times. Nobody here calls the police anymore, and the criminal in their feuds off eachother.

Uh no. We actually have a good police force in the states who are wary of doing work for criminals. More I look at this thread the more it looks like a crybaby weed dealer who tried to impress the wrong guy. Cops see right through that shit.

they covering Luciferian pedo that the only thing they do .. nice try clown

Attached: C5BOT9-UoAAdI0I.jpg (578x492, 63K)

you want to see something really cool I can summon one here to show you if you care to experience ..

Attached: circus1.jpg (660x761, 110K)

This is becoming more common.. This is actually a good thing.. Just like all the false threats of tyranny on us white males.. Over time, this shit will hapopen more and more and cause people to become serious.. We need to be absolutely furiously fed up with this bullshit.. Dont accept it like a cuck, but realize the social logistics involved.. Allow these people to lure themselves into fucking themselves socially so it causes them to get slaughtered later on.. We need to welcome this shit like a lion welcoming a lamb into its den and understand the optics and social logistics and utilize them.

OP, here's some questions for you:
1) do you use any illegal drugs?
2) does your "friend" use any illegal drugs?
3) have you ever bought illegal drugs?
4) have you ever sold illegal drugs?
5) have you ever sold illegal drugs to your "friend"?
6) have you ever bought illegal drugs from your "friend"?
7) have you ever bought illegal drugs from the person who told your "friend" you had $5k?
8) have you ever sold illegal drugs to the person who told your "friend" you had $5k?
If yes to 5-8 then you're a fucking tard

Guns wont do that much for you because you will go to prison for the rest of your life and get fucked by muslims and niggers no matter how legitimately you use them.. We need a much deeper and expansive social overthrow like explainer here:

I'm not a detective, but this is what happened to you based on your story.

You're into buying bitcoin right? The #1 thing people buy with bitcoin aren't tea sets or sports memorabilia. You made a profit investing bitcoin and bought a large some of drugs off the deep web. Probably MDMA or LSD.
You start selling the stuff to your friends. You tell your friendo to tell his friendo that you sell. Friendo 3 tells friendo 4.
Until you get gun friendo. He knew about your drug stash. He set you up and stole it in a drug deal gone wrong. That's why you were scared to call the cops at first. You ain't clean nigga. You probably LOOK like a junkie.
You definitely got yourself in this situation through bad decisions. I have a sub 70 IQ and was able to figure this out.

Same shit we deal with here.
Me - driving in slow traffic behind a white woman and her daughter. A nigger runs out and punches her in the face with her window down. Follow her, speak to her in supermarket carpark saying I'll witness and give police witness statement. 2 months later cops phone me. Do witness statement, and detail block of flats he came out of.
No arrests, no charges. Just another day in the lawless West.

twitter.com/keque_mage/status/1041121898204209153?s=21
Fuck UK police

cmon pussy it will be fun and accelerate my demise in the process want me to do it it will close the tread so we can move on ..

Attached: 21-vintage-clown-photos-that-will-make-your-skin--2-23501-1412438307-4_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 60K)

Police services are reactive, not proactive. Given that the numbers you listed mean they're short 1,500 cops just to be at the minimum recommended number, you clearly live in a cheap tax red state, so enjoy having to handle things on your own for the most part.

Cops in places like you're describing are going call to call. They don't have time to do follow up on the patrol end. I always thought detectives were different, but I guess their case loads are pretty damn high if they're not snatching up a robbery suspect. How do you know they haven't made an arrest? Typically they don't call to tell you they have (literally probably don't have time to). I'll give you a tip, the cases that get solved the quickest are the ones that people call in and bug them about the most. However, there's probably 100 detectives trying to solve thousands of cases a week so don't expect adequate service as if you're paying for them. You're not. If you want to bitch at someone bitch at your city council. They're too busy lining their own Jewish wallets to allocate money to public services.