Jacob Rees-Mogg is nothing more an off-the-shelf neocon larping as Bertie Wooster

Jacob Rees-Mogg is nothing more an off-the-shelf neocon larping as Bertie Wooster.

Attached: rees-mogg.jpg (220x267, 14K)

Attached: 1509672489195.jpg (1079x1040, 215K)

neocons roots are trotskyism, mogg's roots are high tory catholic jacobitism. mogg does not call for war to defend israel.

All aussies and brits are liberals. Labour is left liberal and Tories are right liberals. There is no actual right or left wing parties in the anglosphere.

This is like redpill 101 faggot.

Tommy Robinson should be Prime Minister

That's not true, he is nothing like Bertie Wooster.

There are still some right-wingers in America.
There are none in the UK. Even the Netherlands and Sweden have active political parties that are open about deporting muslims.

It's almost like being right of Mao is illegal in the UK.

Very true. He's Britain's Trump.

Actually you're right. He's larping as Benjamin Disraeli. It's Boris Johnson who's larping as Bertie Wooster.

I unironically think Nigel Farage has a much more lenient and realistic position on Brexit than Rees-Mogg and his backers. Farage has many times said he wants a very comprehensive FTA, like with Canada and Japan, have some policing at the Irish border (it is the easiest way to solve trade checks there), have a good points based immigration system and allow EU students into the UK on a preferential basis.

Farage’s Brexit stance is pretty much 100 percent the one pushed by the EU and is the most realistic one. Rees-Mogg pushes for no deal, which is the most idiotic thing ever given that nobody thinks it makes sense to have a chaotic Brexit and erect tariffs on pretty much all goods.

Attached: A10F49A2-7372-4F2B-956E-F1BD1E062DC8.jpg (1245x1245, 328K)

>Farage has many times said he wants a very comprehensive FTA, like with Canada and Japan
Rees-mogg wants the same thing. He even released details of one such a potential agreement a day or so ago.

>Rees-Mogg pushes for no deal
No m8, Rees-Mogg wants a Canada-style FTA.

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Why the fuck do you even need a deal? What Britain should do is to set tariffs to zero, lower taxes and cut all their public programs.

He pushes for no deal. An FTA is only on the table for him AFTER no deal. And that is a ridiculous plan. He is saying, the UK should leave in March without any provisions, then after chaos start negotiating an FTA with the EU for 5-7 years and have it implemented in maybe 2028. I think that is disruptive, but it’s just me. Farage is way more sensible on the solutiom to the mess.

Attached: E3247B2A-A0A8-4774-9D70-D9EB760C6B9D.jpg (1172x1173, 244K)

Yes, that is what Rees-Mogg is pushing.

Farage, who is much more realistic, is pushing for an FTA with the EU like a Canada or Japan deal, which is a realistic approach to trade with the UK’s largest trading partner (55 percent of trade is with the EU/EEA/Switzerland).

Explain why zero tariffs for everyone would be a bad thing

nice facebook post faggot

Nah

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 124K)

Thank you.

Because of strategic resources/industries that need protection and lack of reciprocity

Mogg believes in total state surveillance and doesn't give a fuck about immigration.

In the long term it wouldn’t, but it would also kill off pretty much all UK farmers, all UK fishermen, the UK steel industry and various other industries which are labor intensive.

I am not a protectionist, so I am fine with that, but most Brits aren’t like me.

That's because he's a Catholic. He believes in total obedience to a hierarchy and wants more credulous brown hordes to convert and feed into the roman machine.

Seeing him signal against Enoch Powell on Twitter was the epitome of faggotry.