Japan's first ever hikikomori employment company

Japan has opened their first hikikomori employment company where hikikomori can now work remotely at home while never leaving their rooms.

japan-and-me.com/hikikomori-company-new-way-forward/

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/web_tokushu/2018_0508.html

Attached: hiki.jpg (671x509, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQSljVL5ARA&list=RDBeI6an1Fy6E&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=fAaw2wJxQlE
youtube.com/watch?v=_5TIhSxm5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=kk_lf3ezUB8&index=8&list=RDR_rkQYXIqi0
youtube.com/watch?v=OpFeO86-7yw&index=7&list=RDR_rkQYXIqi0
youtube.com/watch?v=k3fz6CC45ok
youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have to be Japanese?
Lmao

As always, the Free Market finds a way.

Attached: 1522919807768-pol.jpg (520x458, 35K)

Do you have to speak Japanese?
I mean I'M TRYING ok, I'm trying not to look at the subs so much.

fuck i could really use a job like that

It's probably subsidized by government.

the fuck is a hikmowhatever?

A shut in, basically.

A shut in that likes anime.

>Hirano has recently become a full-time employee, Working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. While it can be physically tiring for him, he can still take breaks and lie down whenever he needs to.

Attached: 1521544775965.png (481x406, 42K)

So while Americans will be working in wagecages, Nips will be working from wagebeds?

>pick own hours
>can take nap breaks
>never have to leave house
I only leave my house for work and the groceries i dont order from amazon. it would be nice if i could cut out the leaving for work

Working at home doesn't really help anything. I'm more socially isolated now than I was before.

.t bitcoin rich NEET that's been doing this since 2011

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

based

real classic wojak vs pepe dynamic

i fucking love japan why do they keep getting better and better

isolation is the point though...

The attractive part is not having to work around roasties and HR

Attached: 1304969396456.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Well...

Attached: 1535667580022.jpg (630x630, 84K)

I already work alone i just dont want to leave my house

what do you do?

Comfy

I work in a lab
every few days i have to check in with the lab head for like 30 min and once a week we have a 2 hour meeting but other than that its just me and the animals

I work from home and am worried about turning into a neet. But at the same time I don't think I could possibly deal with going back to traffic and dealing with people in an office setting. I can get shit done and not wait or stare at a clock. I can go fuck around or work past midnight if the job needs it.

>the fuck is a hikmowhatever?

Hikikomori is a Japanese word that recently became an English word 8 years ago it means to withdraw from society and never leave your house or your bedroom for 6 months or years at a time.

It's though sometimes though. To move from your bed to your desk.

Attached: 41MKawUYVFL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 20K)

But there's literally no point in working. It doesn't help anything if you're still locked away in your room. I'm relatively rich and I don't spend any money at all. I haven't spent a penny in six months and only did spend some back then to buy a used laptop because mine broke. There's nothing that I want. Maybe if good VR comes out I might buy that but I don't know.

What the fuck am I going to spend money on?

Attached: 1527998057920.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

not starving
you're living my dream

As usual Nippon leads the way.

My parents are retired so I just get food from them.

well i need enough for rent utilities food toiletries household supplies internet car+associated car costs and dabs

women and HR have done so much fucking damage to working men, I wonder if we will ever go back to the natural order of men working to provide and women taking care of the kids and home.

Attached: 1519596720785.jpg (1920x1090, 67K)

and yes i stay in my house all the time but i need a car so i dont feel like im trapped

I'm not sure, I'm certainly done for. Completely demoralized and derailed.
With automation increasing who knows where things are headed, the next stage of dystopia may be very soon.
Also think a lot of us are becoming like this guy No longer being driven by consumerism or any ambition really. Where does that even lead?
They broke this machine real good

Attached: 1375830196903.gif (640x360, 827K)

hikikomori are modern samurai buddhists zen monks
based

if you are not driven by consumerism, go travel around the world, 100x better than buying a new car or whatnot.

Attached: 1488993020460.jpg (677x415, 84K)

Yeah having money is nice and all but I don't really need any more outside of basic necessites and computer/internet. There's just no motivation to do anything, no adventure to go on in this world.

Attached: 1533282270237.jpg (711x620, 52K)

Traveling around the world is consumerism. There's a legion of thots that do it and these thots aren't onto something profound.

>hikikomori are modern samurai buddhists zen monks
>based

Primary hikikomori probably are but hikikomori with HPDD are extremely mentally ill which is the majority of hikikomori pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (1132x328, 55K)

idk i think it would take bringing back the draft so the govt can forcibly discipline the population

> Japan encourages shut-ins to work from home instead of going outside.

> pol loves it

Why am I not surprised. Japan best country, am I right?

Where's the image from, friend? Which animu?

Attached: Remember that time.png (376x590, 346K)

don't you guys have any close friends or siblings to talk to? or to travel with, for example.

Netjuu no Susume. It's shit.

This is the employment firm of the future. The internet will turn us all into these eventually. Luckily Most work will be able to be done by anyone with a computer and an internet connection as automation replaces most manual labor jobs.

they fucking ruined it every place is the same now

No no no, fuck you and your government forced bullshit, I wish the government blew up and people were left to their own devices instead of giving up their individual freedoms for more daddy gubmint.

net juu/mmo junkie

No, cousin and couple of friends (which I barely see outside of the internet these days) are all in a sort of similar black pill situation. Doesn't help that we are in BRAZIL. Travelling is expensive as fuck and not that interesting for me.

Attached: 1509390471782.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

They could form a faction of enlightened nerd monks called Ikko-Hikki and violently influence Japanese politics while living in a big commune for shut-ins.

Traveling is a roastie meme
The world is now just debased tourist traps with a lot of depressing dangerous space inbetween
I'd rather look at stereoscopic pics of the taj mahal in a viewmaster

Attached: 1217829156432.gif (540x350, 578K)

>don't you guys have any close friends or siblings to talk to?
No. I have a sister but she doesn't talk to me. She's also married and has her own family. I traveled when I was 17-19 to go be with girls I met on the internet in other counties. I have no interest in it anymore.

i feel like we should have a /pol anonymous group meeting, we are all kinda in the same shitty situation

BASED

Attached: 1505746312725.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Workplace today is so outdated. There are people who make video games together who've never come across 10 meters from another, yet there are still companies who insist that their office workers work in the same building as other peoples.

Meetings can be done over the internet, quite securely with encryption.
You don't have to worry about your spouse fucking a coworker if they work at home, or at least not as much.

It's not so bad. I'm content.

Also less problems regarding HR. Less sexual assaults happening or sexual assault complaints for that matter. It's a win win.

post depressing music playlist

you might be a shut in but you still live in the greatest country on earth.
america has widest range of places you can go without a passport we have deserts tundras jungles forests swamps mountains canyons glaciers volcanos and everything in between.
explore america, you might be suprised by what you find

Attached: thorshammerbrycecanyon.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

>japan invents telecommunting several decades after the west

Why is japan admired again?

LOL

They invented flash memory I guess.

>he still hears music

Attached: 1304800820701.png (247x231, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PQSljVL5ARA&list=RDBeI6an1Fy6E&index=27

lately I just leave this type of stuff playing while I browse/vidya

>guaranteed to put some tears in your eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=fAaw2wJxQlE

stops me from autistically sperging out and having the alphabet soupers from hearing what im reading/thinking about
not bad. I'm not too much of a lofi fan, however.

ive been to the uk
london is nyc but without a grid pattern so its hard to navigate
your english countryside isnt any better than the countryside in new england
england has none of the other stuff i mentioned
and your food is shit except lion bars
beans for breakfast wtf?!?

Attached: fine english cuisine.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Capital cities are shitholes everywhere these days, UK isn't a great place to visit desu. Eastern Europe and the Balkans much better

I have to watch that someday don't know why I keep postponing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5TIhSxm5ps

there's also the stuff by this guy when I'm feeling not so good.

I only listen to synthwave.
youtube.com/watch?v=kk_lf3ezUB8&index=8&list=RDR_rkQYXIqi0

in the west working people sought telecommuting jobs. in japan those jobs are seeking people who never worked in their life. its an improvement

baste. hard to find good synthwave in this economy

ive been to hungary and the czech republic its the same deal except they have better food than you bottom feeders

I actually posted the wrong one on the playlist. It's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpFeO86-7yw&index=7&list=RDR_rkQYXIqi0

Try Bosnia, Croatia, Greece. Hungary and Czech Republic are trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3fz6CC45ok

This is why you have to work in IT / Engineering. Anything else and you're gonna be bombarded.

Don't brag about it or (((someone))) might raise your cost of living

ive been to greece
again you can find all the same stuff in the usa
i havnt been to bosnia or croatia i dont have much of a reason to go

bosnia-fuck no. croatia is only good if you like summer but it gets boring quickly

Traveling is fun because of the people you do it with. Find someone to love you guys.

except for the ruins (which is why i went) those were great we dont have them in america and I also rode a donkey

Easier said than done. I've never had a friend in my life and I'm 30 now.

getting an engeneering degree isn't easy, i wish i could.

most places summer is the best time, i don't like the cold, have enough here in the UK

That's sad. I'd be your friend but I've become very neurotic and I hate everyone.

Attached: 1535432407557.gif (181x144, 3.24M)

car is big expense. i got rid of mine after i had to replace the battery a 3rd time and basically get a jump every time i started it. if you move to bfe in a legal state you can grow enough to sustain yourself

All I ever see is Americans saying how they can just go see everything in the world in their country.

Why not stay in your own country then? You wanna see ancient ruins? Go to Detroit.

I hear there's buried treasure in Detroit, very exciting

Attached: 1522572405666.jpg (1024x1249, 189K)

I don't want friends. I can never be a wizard either because I had sex with girls in my teens. I don't hate people, though, I like them. I just hate being around them.

>being this uncultured on an literal anime imageboard
nu/pol/ never ceases to disgust me

Attached: qmekv43gE1u1e5jeo1_250.gif (250x350, 328K)

Wasn't work from home already a thing, though?

Hopefully the spirit still lies deep within them.

Attached: The cycle of sam.jpg (678x960, 123K)

>nu/pol/ never ceases to disgust me

Tell me about it i hate normalfags.

Good idea, I was in my room from around my 22 till my 27th. I couldve used a program like this.

after traveling the world I learned my lesson.
most stuff is already in america so now i only travel within america

Only decent places to visit are in the midwest or Dakotas. Rest of the US is a shithole country

I wanna mention that the creator of that anime caught flack for tweeting anti semitic stuff all the time.

>, I was in my room from around my 22 till my 27th

So you were isolated for 5 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

Yes I went to buy groceries though once a week, I was depressed and had a lot to deal with which I couldnt, so I prefered to stay inside.
Its weird though, the only times I spoke was when I said something to the cassiere, the weirdest thing was that nobody said my name, at one point this really bothered me so I said my name out loud now and then in my room.

I wish I was American desu.

These are people just homeless people that make just enough money to rent a cubicle to stay in.

Wow so having a country with just one race doesn't mean everything is perfect?

no, just a million times better