California has:
>great coasts
>5th largest economy in the world
>hollywood
>beautiful women

Rest of the states have:
>shit

This thread is for appreciating the Golden State

Attached: 1534826300972s.jpg (250x200, 11K)

Fuck off commie faggots your failed policies keeps sending more and more fags up here to Oregon to escape how full of shit your populace has become.

Fuck off were full

Attached: f335049224.png (300x300, 11K)

Lobster diving season starts soon. 7 lobsters a day!

> Steel plate in road

>shit coasts when compared to the rest of the world
>it doesn't though
>jewhood
>so does the rest of the world

Still better than 90% of europe.

>anywhere but Orange County and Redding

Attached: download (32).jpg (474x593, 46K)

Fucking jews have been pushing niggers out of L.A. It used to just be stupid spics in their isolation areas and now we have crime. So fuck you.

My state has jobs
I betcha I make more than you and pay less in taxes

Attached: You know what this is.jpg (1024x886, 99K)

California is also like 10% white. Congrats on living in North Mexico.

North Dakota?

ehyessir

Attached: nodak.png (1100x739, 1.46M)

I love the how contrasting the point of view of comments 1 & 2 are

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck are Flyover States Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Stop Being Irrelevant Like Nigga Just Walk Towards the Coast Haha

Attached: 2016-north-america-usa.jpg (985x630, 146K)

Just stay the fuck out of Arizona. We love to visit you on vacation, but don't move here and bring your govt regulation with you.

why
I like it here

Attached: jiggy gondola.gif (640x360, 66K)

707 reporting, lads. If any of you are in Mendo County, let's smoke.
>inb4 dude weed

Attached: norcal-superiority.png (1686x754, 373K)

REMINDER THAT HOLLYWOOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COMMUNIST INSTITUTION

DO NOT WATCH MOVIES
DO NOT WATCH TELEVISION
FUCK ACTORS
FUCK DIRECTORS
MEL GIBSON IS THE ONLY GOOD MAN IN HOLLYWOOD

also 858 reporting

learn to drive zonie scum

sonoma county reporting in. How you guys doing after that fire?

I hate this state one day ill move away form this shit hole.

Bay area/Oakland here. Am white.

California is a shit hole. I laugh every time there is a fire in your state.

Attached: Baaack off.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

I'm in Punta Arena, so all good. It got pretty close to Ukiah and Hopland. How are YOU guys doing after that fire last year? Buddy of mine lost his house in Santa Rosa.

Good, you should stay there instead of moving to Texas in hordes. I’m so fucking sick of niggers, spics and 35+ year old white people who still act and dress like teenagers moving into my neighborhood. What was once a beautiful neighborhood with trucks, families walking around and well kept gardens continuously devolves by the day. Escalades, feral negroes wandering around, chip wrappers and bottles are now my aesthetic. It’s amazing how much damage just a few negroes and their enablers can do in such a short amount of time.

>Bay area/Oakland here. Am white.
Nice Try, Marshawn. How about you focus on getting the Raiders their first win you fucking nigger.

I found a better thread that's related to commiefornia

When Texas inevitably adopts a more libertarian attitude and legalizes weed, I will move there, to a small town near San Antonio called Boerne.

Single-topic threads are far less comfy, user. Make a post in this one if the public health crisis in the People's Republic of San Francisco is of concern to you.

The nightlife is fun when you're in Hollywood, hanging out with rich friends. The amount of whores that come to your table is hilarious after ordering bottle service... "what do you do for a living?", "can i have a glass?"

951 here
I just want better gun laws, this fin shit and non adjustable stocks are stupid, and screw sanctuary cities.
Do you bros think itll ever get better?

909 here. Absolutely not going to get any better.

>user deleted his file because of ifunny watermark
JUST

Very Illegal in California

I know im phoneposting like a fag, i cant tell what is what i never delete the cropped images i make when people send me images of my waifu

rebuilding is going well so far, 1 year anniversary of it is next month and sounds like there's gonna be a memorium then.

>be non californian
>work in a dying industry
>have no quality of life
Lmao

Hopefully your state will either be consumed in a massive fire or swallowed up by an earthquake. You people ruin everything you touch.

>Phoneposter
>saves ifunny images
>deletes said images when accidentally posted in shame instead of manning up
>waifufag

Attached: 182928393829382.jpg (613x531, 41K)

See ya in 5-10 years, bud.

This, build the wall at the Shasta

Youre right, the only solance i have is that she isnt 2d

California has the highest poverty in the entire US

Attached: rGAgCT.png (1153x935, 1.05M)

All these homeless people keep coming here.

California has the worst quality of life in the entire US

Attached: Vh2xh8o.png (1078x1234, 893K)

Attached: 3PWl0Q.png (1150x1067, 556K)

>this flyover butthurt
:^)

Attached: frog.jpg (718x720, 50K)

who? where? has what?

they're called undocumented immigrants you bigot

California has
>the least expensive community college among all 50 states, and as a consequence
>the highest dropout rate among all 50 states
coincidence? No. California is really just that bad with economics

I’ll take a pic next oen - bunch of them are near my achool, bunch of redneck looking fags you mong

I live in California you idiot

Keep ignoring the facts

Attached: qol.png (898x827, 1.01M)

Don't worry California has the shit too. The bums don't even have the courtesy of designating shitting streets.

Hello, Bydlo! Welcome to a Californian thread. Please keep your bigoted Eastern European opinions to yourself, sweetie. Thanks. :^)

More people have the opportunity to go to college, hence, more people will drop out.
How is that not obvious?

= more people waste years of their life fucking around in jr. college just to drop out because it never meant anything to them because it was basically free
Here in California they call jr. college "13th Grade" and "adult daycare" for a reason

Good digits. That's what I did at my JC. Wouldn't trade that experience for anything though. Gave some blonde chick from the midwest numerous pussy stabbings and got my dick sucked all the time because I would give her weed. She ended up getting rear ended by a semi-truck while she was cycling on a highway. Too bad.

>beautiful women

It was mostly goblinas there now from what I saw.

Everyone is always trying to come to Cali. Cali has the economy of a large successful country. Good chunks of tech and movies comes from here. Hot latinas and good food. Fuck flyover states.

Wait, what is Randy Bo Bandy doing in the background there? Are there burgers around, can he smell them out?

>Californians scored poorly because they`re simply insufferable, U.S News suggested.

Attached: 1536409893143.gif (640x360, 431K)

seriously what is this guy even proud of?