Pro-Choicers" Why is Abortion "A Tough Choice"?

"Stop harassing women who are already making 'a tough choice'!

Why is it "A tough/emotional choice"? TIA!

Attached: Just so much soft wonderfulness.jpg (853x1280, 108K)

this is not a choice, but a murder

>you will never have a big titty asian GF

Attached: feel_can't_deal.jpg (646x817, 77K)

why not, just pay for them like you are supposed to

Gib big yellow milkies

I don't think it's a tough choice for filthy cunts like pic related.

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 6K)

hello weeb. it's 03:38 here in japan. go away.

tldr usa connection from japan.

fuck you, weeb.

Why is sex not a big deal but rape is? It's just sex

Attached: 1525478424003.jpg (500x601, 116K)

Because even if it's justified, taking a human life is always a tough and emotional choice. Just ask anyone who has killed in self defense. Aside from psychopaths, very few are unaffected.

Because you fucks are talking past each other.
>Pro choice: the ability to make a decision, not should you make that decision.
>Pro life: you shouldn’t make that decision ever.
It’s not covered by the constitution, it hasn’t been legislated by Congress (hmmm), back to the states ‘to figure it out’ it goes.
>pretty fucking simple, like every other non-pet cause of yours.

What are you even asking or saying?

Maybe he wants actual love and affection?
Oh shit I forgot women aren't capable of those things.

>Pro choice: the ability to make a decision, not should you make that decision.
I have never once seen this position in the last 10 years of this debate. Everyone pro 'choice' goes with the 'the other side all hates women, abortion is GREAT' angle.

I'm absolutely sure the OP will respond but just in case let me ask you this.

Have you ever stubbed your toe, cut yourself with a knife, fell or scraped your knee? And did it hurt?

It is murder only for whites, who should be spreading their big-dicked seed as far as the eye can see
Anyone with brown skin, and chinks (there are just too many of them) should opt for abortion

Attached: me.jpg (3101x2265, 1.16M)

Woah, woah, woah....It's killing a human? Legalized MURDER OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN? How dare you be honest!!!

would the founders of this nation been for the murder of unborn children by irresponsible women?

women hate condoms and too lazy to properly take birth control? tough, dont murder babies. feminists are all about the glib term "agency", so why dont they show it?

Those are the assholes driving a wedge.
The above original quote denotes there is an internal struggle.

You pay for them in Poland?

And they're the ones running the show. There isn't a moral stance except on the prolife side, the prochoice is a joke who don't ask if you should or shouldn't get an abortion but want to know how many you'll have. They'll give you a punch card and you get a 'strong independant woman' shirt if you get 5, book deal at 10.

Fuck this position and the corresponding other flip side.
At this point fuck all you children getting sucked into the issue and then being manipulated and divided.
Fuck You for not seeing it as a States rights issue or failure of congress to act.
That’s all it is. Everything else is you getting played like chumps for political theater.

STOP POSTING DEGENERATE PICTURES

There's nothing degenerate about cute large breasted asian girls ya mutt

Abortion questions on Jow Forums are fucking stupid.
Nobody here fucks.
They're going to be against is because NOT FUCKING is Conservative.

Unless you fuck little boys in church...they love that. Or little girls in Japanese cartoon costumes AWoooo

>Waaaaahhhh fuck pointing out my childish mentality. I'm not a child, you're a child!
It SHOULD simply be an issue of the state and not a political one, but stupid fucks like you that defend this cancer and encourage and make excuses for their stupidity made it one.

Leftists think gun violence is a huge deal in the United States when abortions outnumber firearm related homicide deaths in any given year 80:1. Leftists think the holocaust is the world's greatest evil because 6 million people were killed in a 4 year period. Yet in a 6 year period the number of abortions in the United States would match holocaust figures but that's just fine because women's rights.

Because I’m pro-choice but the feds should stay out of it except through Congress?

Attached: 7693746782638746236.jpg (1280x1161, 211K)

They may be subject to public disdain. Murdering whores fear being called out as murdering whores.

99.99999999999999% of Asians have the same problem.

Sitting there with your bombastic bullshit thinking your ever going to solve anything by reducing your opposition to a caracature. Youre part of the problem.

You are forgetting about moloch's needs! Stop only caring about innocent babies and think about the political careers that need furthering!

yeah government should stay the hell away from women murdering their posterity.

you are a sad little bitch

when they see murder as a viable alternative, they are caricatures

Abortion should be used as a tool of racial hygene and nothing else

Proabortion
But only because it's murdered over 14 million niggers and even more children of liberals.

still murder. still unamerican, gutless and creepy shit

It is not that there is a cute large breasted girl, it is the fact that there is a *picture* of it.
Idolizing these women in these kinds of pictures is exactly the meaning of degeneracy. Worshiping and spreading these kinds of pictures is exactly the meaning of degeneracy.
The behavior of the woman, the behavior of the picture taker, and the behavior of people who spread the picture are all contributions to moral and societal decay.

Its not murder if the victims aren't white

Thats not why I'm pro choice.

Attached: 1533900017813.jpg (468x321, 74K)

Ai Shinozaki tits. That's what I put into Google Images

The point OP is making is that they admit, though their contradictory 'logic', that a baby is a human life, so therefore it's a tough decision to make that choice (just as your post points out).

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Fuck you. I want to live among my peoples and a lot of the reason I do is because we are not brainless savages. I question if you'd make the cut on IQ alone.

Attached: Women Might Have Been A Mistake.jpg (1440x810, 214K)

>posts japanese woman
>speaks fluent boomer
>is unironically pro-life
Hows your first day here going faggot?

Attached: 1509851186488.png (500x500, 17K)

>have asian gf
>great shape but skinny af
>afraid of eating anything other than salad
>won't lift
>mfw
One of these days I'll get her squatting.

Attached: images.jpg (161x314, 16K)

"Beings of human descent who either from birth
or from acquired defects are unchangeably unfit for any action (in the strict sense of the term and not only in the legal sense) are practically
not human."
-Mises, Human Action

I expected more. Either change your VPN settings or step your game up.

Attached: Bundle of AUS.jpg (262x193, 16K)

No one is shitposting or trying to do so retard, you're literally a conservacuck 35 year old who just found Jow Forums (probably because of the media attention). Just so you know you're not on a cuckservative board and no one here but newfags who watch Ben Shapiro unironically advocate for pro-life

Attached: 1529395388722.png (381x353, 69K)

But as an ignorant newboomfag how would I know to expect more than just low-iq rootards to pick the low-hanging burger-fruit?
Oh wait....excuse the education hurdle my birthright gave me as I almost forgot about how Australians have lived so long among literal retard savages that they can't help themselves but to regress intelligence-wise due to their inbreeding and isolation/co-habitation with the ugliest nog species on the face of this forsaken planet. So, my bad, I forgot I was speaking with a literal abo-inbred fucktard, forgive me.... Do you like apples? What about abo cock in your mouth?

Attached: Emu the Apex Bantz Predator.gif (350x250, 17K)

degenerative mutt

Attached: Western women BTFO.png (800x918, 1020K)

Attached: 1527380420885.jpg (480x640, 54K)

>Turk rape baby calling anyone a mutt
lmao

Attached: zaka46-940x580.jpg (940x580, 83K)

Knowing my bloodline 1600 years in past, how many times did your change identity for new gibs mutt?

Abortion is a Nazi eugenics program invented for stupid Americans to select themselves out of the gene pool. I support it fully.

>Knowing my bloodline 1600 years in past
1600 years of getting fucked by Romans, Greeks, Slavs, and Turks? Sounds like pretty depressing shit, Mehmet. I'd be an angry little roach too, in your shoes.

>how many times did your change identity for new gibs mutt?
Gibs? Wtf are you talking about?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 2.08M)

the American left can always be counted on to be as shamelessly vulgar and crass as possible, far beyond anything even the most filthy pig farmers back in the 1850's could dream of

absolute state of mutt brain
I'm pretty sure you do not have idea about actual Serb Ottoman wars and that population in Serbia after big battles was reduced to less then 2000
Almost every Serbian moved to todays Hungary with allowance to build our churches, schools, develop language and customs etc. the deal was that we defend it from further Ottoman invasion
If you actually was not mutt you would have had knowledge that ''turk rape baby'' never really happend since there was no Serbs left in Serbia almost at all.
Furthermore, settlements invaded by Ottomans snatched ONLY young children, and goods, and left it, then returned years after to do the same since their politics was that there is no better Ottoman warrior then Serb who has been learned to hate Serbs.
Absolute mutt

Attached: 1518455308121.png (961x557, 434K)

>let's keep abortions safe and RARE
why does it matter if it's rare? it's just a clump of cells, r-right user?
>tfw even normies realize they are inhuman

>clump of cells

Attached: 7398475983745.png (1100x1700, 1.76M)

So basically WE WUZ MAGYARZ N SHEEEITT? Memes aside, I do know that Serbs were badass fighters, but I find it hard to believe that you're 'pure Aryan Illyrians' despite getting conquered 50 times by like 5 different empires and ethnicities, so you can't really ree at me for mixing with a race that Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa consider white.

Who conquered us?
We took refugee ( in real meaning of that word ) as a nation in Hungary, we had good ties with them and still have 340.000 of them within borders of Vojvodina.
What about Greeks? we only aided each other never were in war?
Serbian people were not conquered ever up until now, and those conquered Serbs today call themselves by different names, Bosnaks , Montenegrians , Kosovars etc

If you're white it should be even easier than getting a white gf.

I'm not even gonna argue bro, you sound like a true kebab remover. Godspeed.

Attached: Dhz33Dh.png (907x911, 287K)

squishy girl

>poland

yeah, real surprising the dude who lives in a literal shithole has shit opinions when it comes to abortion

It's a tough choice to murder and innocent life who can't defend themselves that you put into the world because of your own choices you made who is supposed to take responsibility for their actions as a sentient being because they are an inconvenience to you and requires hard work.

> being this jealous of one of the few countries that takes a stand against the EU's immigration policies

your not allowed to tell women that they are doing something wrong nowadays.