Name bottom 3 presidents. I will give each poster a grade...

Name bottom 3 presidents. I will give each poster a grade. Let;s see what % of Jow Forums actually knows what they are talking about

Attached: American_Presidency.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=10157
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FDR
Wilson
Lincoln

Obama
Carter
L. Johnson

>FDR
Based.

Wilson
L . Johnson
Obama

In no particular order:

LBJ
Woodrow Wilson
Bush jr

43. Wilson
44. Buchanan
45. LBJ

D.Trump
D.Trump reelected
Barron Trump, last president and first emperor.

Carter
LBJ
Buchanan

Switch out Wilson with FDR and your list is perfect.

Polk
Harding
Harrison

Trump
Obama
Kennedy

Literally the most anti white presidents

Clinton - Rapist
Obama - Nigger
Bush W. - Idiot

Gerald Ford (literally who)
Herbert Hoover
John Tyler

I bet none of you can name anything significant any of these 3 have ever done

3. Buchanan
2. LBJ
1. Obama

Bonus: FDR=most overrated president

Hiram Ulysses Grant (jew)
Barack Hussein Obama (turbonigger)
George H. W. Bush (glowing)

Coolidge
Reagan
Nixon

literally the worst tfw you speed run the presidency

Attached: william-henry-harrison.jpg (615x500, 173K)

FDR
LBJ
Bush Sr

Obama
FDR
Wilson

In a few minutes I will hand out grades.

None of you have named the worst president yet.

is this about the civil war?
you're gonna say Lincoln was the worst one?

drumpf
bush
bush sr

Reagan-for his monterey policies which started the ball rolling towards unregulated banking/trading and fiat currency
Obama-for the sheer lies and falsehoods he perpetuated and continuation of Bush era policies, giving 100's of millions false 'hope' and doing fuck all to the bankers and traders who wrecked the economy.
Nixon-a tough third choice, but as the only president ever to resign and the shame he brought to 'democracy' in the Western world, I would put him above bucannan

fillmore
pierce
harding

LBJ, Obama, and Lincoln.

>he thinks Reagan is responsible for things that existed decades before Reagan
just how new are you

Polks an easy too five faggot, he completed all his campaign promises in one term then decided to not run for a 2nd even though he would have won, because he did everything he set out to do. Also what that was was complete manifest destiny, so pretty good in my book.

Attached: 1537782195274.jpg (390x452, 33K)

Lincoln
Woodrow Wilson
FDR

Thomas "nigger lover" Jefferson
Lincoln (also nigger lover)
Obama (a direct consequence of the first 2)
>pic related: us 20 years from now

Attached: 1531230277137.jpg (656x656, 215K)

From worst to slightly less worse:

Lincoln
Wilson
Reagan

Nixon was great and Watergate was just selective justice

Obama
Wilson
LBJ

hurry the fuck up

Hillary Clinton

The true 45th president.

>Dislikes nixon for the meme reason and not fiat currency and Red China relations
Confirmed NPC leftist

I'm going to amend this by replacing Bush Sr with Wilson

Nigger Polk was easily one of the BEST presidents of not THE best president.

Taft

Woodrow Wilson
Woodrow Wilson
Woodrow Wilson

He was so fucking bad, nobody else even comes close IMO. Proto-UN faggot. Joined the British in WW1 despite majority of Americans preferring Germany. Nuff said

FDR
Wilson
Lincoln
> A-. You can make an argument for any of these guys being bottom 5. You could also argue Lincoln in the top 5. One of America's biggest strengths is that it isn't fractured continent like Europe. That counts for a lot. FDR sucked. The New Deal if not expanded any further would have been sustainable for a few generations and come for a soft landing

Gerald Ford - the biggest faggot ever, literally did nothing

his VP was a Rockefeller

Attached: Gerald_Ford(cropped).jpg (610x788, 207K)

Obama
LBJ
Bush Jr

Obama - sucked but sucked so bad he was unable to significantly harm the country
Carter - same as Obama. But he did an excellent job administrating the use of the White House tennis court
L. Johnson - pretty bad but a lot of the shit he did was set in motion by others

C+

Wilson
L . Johnson
Obama
> B-

>trump
>anti white
user what?

LBJ
Woodrow Wilson
Bush jr - killed a half million people for no reason. Got a soft spot for him though. I bet he is fun to hang out with
> B

do me do me

Attached: images.png (277x182, 7K)

Wilson
Buchanan - he handled things the right way. civil war, not his fault. .
LBJ
>C

worst presidnets:

DRUMPFY

DRUMPF

TRUMP

ITS HER TURN

Mmmm skitddles

Attached: IMG_2167.jpg (384x384, 53K)

>Obama
>didn't harm the country

Are you on fucking crack

D.Trump
D.Trump reelected
Barron Trump, last president and first emperor.
> Too early to judge with Trump. He making federal govt bigger and his sanctuary city lawsuit is a double-edged and be used against conservatives by liberal presidents. And if he doesn't build that wall
> Barron has potential. He will be the first president to pause a video game to greet a foreign dignitary.

Compared to the Civil War, the Fed, and The New Deal? hardly

Carter
LBJ
Buchanan
>C/C+

Wew lad

George H W Bush
Lyndon B Johnson
Woodrow Wilson

Polk - was fine.
Harding - non interventionist, cut taxes, instituted a partial jew immigration ban.
Harrison - took a lot of land from indians before he died.
> D-

Harrison, Arthur, Obama

Tippacannoe
Johnson
Wilson

I meant andrew johnson but i realize either will do

Trump
Obama - goes to undergrad. goes to law school. offered $2 million dollars to write Dreams of my Father. That doesn't happen. Deep state plant the entire time
Kennedy - wanted to destroy deep state. was about responsibility instead of rights. as a kid when he wasn't in school he worked scooping ice cream. No way bottom 5.
> D-

Clinton - Do you know how we stop #metoo? We all become rapists. Everyone rapes.
Obama -
Bush W. - maybe not smart but i don't think many other president dodge the shoe. easily top 3 in agility
>C

Lincoln, Wilson, Bush.

Both bushes
and obama

/thread and fuck FDR and LBJ too

Gerald Ford (literally who) - Said the president did not have enough power because control the administrative agencies. Points for calling out deep state early. Pardoned Nixon because Nixon did nothing wrong. the deep state.
Herbert Hoover
John Tyler
> it is a good thing when president don't do things. we are where we are because presidents started doing things
> D

fuck u

3. Buchanan
2. LBJ
1. Obama

Bonus: FDR=most overrated president
> C. Second most overrated = Reagan.

Bottom 3?

>Trump
>Bush 43
>Reagan

>Hiram Ulysses Grant (jew) - General Order 11. Google it. No president was more anti-jew
>Barack Hussein Obama (turbonigger)
>George H. W. Bush (glowing) - he ran the world from behind the scenes for decades. I have 17 IQ points on him. I cannot believe the shit he got away with. Close family friends with guy who shot Reagan. Why has he never been asked about this?? George Bush Sr. caused most of the damage outside of his presidency

> D+/C-

LBJ - Flooded the US with nonwhites
Lincoln - Forced whites to kill each other to "save" niggers
FDR - Forced whites to kill each other to save jews

The three have the biggest impact in terms of turning this country into complete and utter shit. All three deserve nothing but eternal damnation.

3. H.W.Bush
2. W. Bush
1. Wilson

These globalist warmongers bent over for the Jew cabal the most.

Do tell me what qualifies you as the expert here

Coolidge - one of the best
Reagan - garbage
Nixon - patriot. Listen to the tapes. Kissinger tells him Vietnam isn't winnable. Nixon says, the USA is not losing to Vietnam. We will nuke them. Kissinger tries to talk him out of it and Nixon cuts him off and says "start thinking big." Watergate was a set up. Mueller is Watergate 2.0.
> D-

Harrison - literally the most efficient stealer of indian land of any president
> C-

FDR
Johnson
FUCKING WILSON

FDR
LBJ
Bush Sr (amended to Wilson)
> B/B+

1: LBJ
2: Woodrow Wilson
3: Obama

Attached: LBJ.jpg (592x738, 118K)

Hoover
FDR
LBJ

Obama (nigger)
Reagan (retarded spic lover)
Dubya Jr (Kike)

Kek reddit sheep

Wilson - Federal Reserve Act
FDR - killed whites to help jews
LBJ - immigration act
They're all Demorats.

I have to stop. None of you have named the worst President:

The answer is Eisenhower.

> Eisenhower is the original cuckservative.
> Took the new deal and made x10000000 bigger and added a billion unnecessary government departments.
> literally declared "ending racism an issue of national security"
> started the trend of calling legitimate conservatives like Robert Welch "racist." This identity politics shit started with Ike.
> aligned himself corporatist fake conservatives like William F Buckley who did not care about the country
> did not realize this was unsustainable and the reason we had so much money at the time was that we were only manufacturing game in town since Europe was wreckage.
> everything since then, like bringing in immigrants we don't want has been in an attempt to pay for what Ike built
> Globalist, loved the UN and favored 1 world government
> shut down McCarthy's investigation into the communists
> expanded the concept of executive privilege which was the end of transparency
> he was the one who forced desegregation of public school. When he heard white girls in arkansas didn't want to get blacked, he sent 101st airborne and forced them to fuck niggers at gun point
> Appointed liberal judges. Including making Earl Warren the most liberal judge of all time Supreme Court justice

AND YOU CAN KEEP GOING. FUCK IKE

Bottom 3? In no particular order...

1. Obama
2. Woodrow Wilson
3. Lyndon B. Johnson

Obama
Wilson
Johnson

Woody
Dwight
Frank

Yep.

Operation Wetback. Ike was a goddam HERO.

You don’t realize “Beware the Military Industrial Complex” means “Keep an eye on the kikes!”

He makes some good points that I never thought of, but the mic speech makes me think that ike was comped!

Attached: F6825909-4CF8-4C5A-88FA-B64F240332B9.jpg (500x501, 71K)

Wilson gave us the Fed and Income taxes

WILSON
>FEDERAL RESERVE
>FEDERAL INCOME TAX
>LOWERED TARIFFS WHY? LITERALLY SOLD OUT AMERICA
BILL CLINTON
>BAD TRADE DEALS
>BRAIN DRAIN
FDR
>ABOLISHED GOLD STANDARD

Most redpilled man ever comped? NO!

Obongo
Linden
FDL

This is a fair point. Look into Eisenhower's Military Career. He was an MI officer who never commanded anything and was a mere Colonel when WW2 broke out. Seems a mite suspicious.
This part is suspicious as fuck: presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=10157
>The history of America is the story of men and women who came to these shores from all parts of the world and who have made full use of their opportunities, not only for themselves but in order that others might benefit. Of such is our strength.
Literally "diversity is our strength" in 1954.
>So that these matters may have the increased degree of attention they deserve, not only in the Departments and agencies but especially within my immediate staff, I hereby appoint you as Special Assistant to the President. I shall look to you for advice and assistance in the development of increased understanding and cooperation among all peoples. I shall also look to you for assistance in reviewing and developing methods and programs by which the various Departments and agencies of the government may effectively contribute to such cooperation and understanding.
>You are requested to attend the meetings of the Cabinet, the National Security Council, the Council on Foreign Economic Policy, and the Operations Coordinating Board.
This is a letter to Nelson Rockefeller, inviting him to come in and run things, basically.
Every time a GATE thread pops up, I mention HRAF (hraf.yale.edu), a joint effort between Military Intelligence and the Rockefeller Foundation started in the late 1930s and 1940s which seeks to basically eliminate war by identifying and eliminating all human differences, essentially identifying a cultural mean across all nations and regressing everybody to that mean; the browning of the world.
I usually get ignored in favor of /x/ tier Tavistock Monarch BS, but I did extensive original research on the subject. The project was placed under the auspices of the CIA and got mad funding under Eisenhower.

Read IKe’s biography. Before the war our military was top heavy with old senior officers like Patton and MacArthur who were narcissistic glory hounds in the vein of Custer. They couldn’t work together so they had to be separated and commanded by someone they all respected. IKe was a quiet, LOGISTICS officer who had never been particularly ambitious so he won as he was literally the only one who had not pissed somebody off. Plus, a global fucking war that had to be spun up immediately would require a real expert at LOGISTICS which is what Ike was. IOW, he got the job by being the right guy at the right place at the right time. Mac had to be confined to the Pacific and Patton had to go to Europe and there were several other lesser known top brass that had to suck it up when Ike was put in charge. And don’t even get started on Montgomery. Talk about Perfumed Princes.

>NAME BOTTOM TREE PREZKINS
fuck your retarded grammar

Wilson
fdr
bush

Pierce, A. Johnson, Fdr, Wilson, and T R for his bull moose stunt and other half hearted BS.

W
Obongo
Hoover