Tell me who is a more important historical figure and better man in human history than this man?

George Washington is the greatest human in human history...prove me wrong with actual facts not bs trolls and loser butt hurt non Americans who are jealous of the country he single handedly produced

Attached: GW 1.jpg (175x205, 7K)

Attached: 1532744234011.jpg (774x1031, 569K)

top 10 sure but he wasn't even our best president.

He’s top 5 absolutely no doubt about that but Jesus Christ was numero uno.

He was a better overall leader than he was a general. Robert E. Lee and Andrew Jackson were better generals and fighters than Washington. Washington lost more battles than he won. He was even captured by the French, which, if they hadn't released him due to his young age, America would probably never exist.

Attached: 1527836431208.png (720x364, 321K)

This

Washington was a traitor who started the war that led to higher taxes being imposed on the British colonists.

King Jew isn't in my top 10.

George goes at #3, Hitler is #5

Explain why...who would you put ahead of him and why?

he was a disgusting leftist thug, literally 18th century antifa

>a fucking traitor.

Go fuck yourself you would have wanted the founding fathers to have applied for a license and excise tax on their shit and piss coming out of their body if you could do it to fund your international pedo government Empire's kidpucci fueled expansion into every ethnic crack on the globe

Andrew Jackson was an independent man working for Americans.
Fuck those puppets called Obama, Bush, Clinton...

Attached: 1504915076088.jpg (950x1425, 1.92M)

The classic Yank mistake of assuming Britain had anything more than a tiny empire in the 1770s, that most of it had not been taken almost by accident and that imperialism even existed by that time.

If he saw the modern US, what would he say?

is...is that true

he would get his rifle and kill the next nearest 10 Democrats

This all depends if you have a true understanding of both Western and US history...if you do then...

1. He led the Revolutionary war against the most powerful nation at the time
2. After winning the war he declined absolute power, prompting King George to declare that he was the "greatest man in the world"
3. He set every important precedent in at the early stages of the US Republic
4. He kept the US out of foreign wars and was the first and one of the only Presidents to urge non-intervention in foreign wars.

5. Was skeptical and held a certain amount of disdain about the French Rev. thought it was a lawless excess of the Am. Rev.

I could continue but what was listed alone should be enough for any smart Jow Forums users to put him in the top 5 best leaders in world leaders.

Attached: 1510324747425.png (300x300, 40K)

Once again.... actual stats and real facts backed by empirical evidence.. you can't.

who?

It was another half a century before Britain became anything other a bit player user. Even Austria was more powerful than Britain in the 1770s.

explain the whiskey rebellion
>don't tax muh tea
>rebels
>US farmers rebel against whiskey tax imposed by Washington government
>personally raises a army to ruthlessly suppresses it

>m-muh gunz
>d-d-don't tread on m-me!

Tito Broz/Mustafa Kemal/Otto von Bismarck/Józef Piłsudski/Roland Reagan are all on the same level

>loser butt hurt non Americans who are jealous of the country he single handedly produced
No, we're fucking not.

Obviously not.
This is a "english" bastardization of krsna. Also christ was pronounced "christos" in greek. Very different pronunciation. Do you honestly think because they look the same in a shoddy english translation that there is a connection?

The premise of language transfer requires that there is some longstanding multicultural transfer. Indians had nothing to offer the greeks and romans.

I suppose you would also be tempted to believe Jeb bleeds peanut butter because his name is similar to jif.

Peter the great

Amen

He would be disinterested, along with the rest of the founders. Degeneracy is a bad look among other, more detailed problems, and its really out with talking about it.

US did the best it could for as long as it could hold off social, economic, and cultural problems thrust on it by other nations that have no interest in making deals that benefit the world or Iran and its allies

Lincoln
Hitler
Coolidge
Nixon
Stalin
McCarthy
60s trifecta (MLK, MX and GLR)
Oswald Mosley and Enoch Powell
Ron Paul
Orange Man
Michael Jackson

Honestly, maybe it's my liberal education but it always seemed to me like Washermachine was completely interchangeable, besides his badass bullet-dodging skills in war. The early presidents after him seemed more transformative.

Attached: 188325326436.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Fuck off mutt, none care about your shitty presidents beside your country

Donald trump is the most important historical figure and best man in human history

Don’t you have some nigger cock to suck frenchie?

Obama is my favorite.

Attached: E1BA6AED-FC39-43CD-B953-E6F1D978D33B.jpg (1100x619, 118K)

Are you on vacation?

>Could never conceive a kid
>Ends up being a folk hero for centuries to come so others could look up to

The mere utterance of his name drive Bongs and Frogs into a blind incoherent rage.

All Kings bow to Christ

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Praying-Wallpapers-10.jpg (1630x2151, 1023K)

I will never understand why americans think they won against Britain, but I guess not being utterly destroyed by a nation half the planet away is a win for them.

Imaginary friend.