Truediltom on the NPC

How do you Anons feel about Truediltoms recent video and tweets about the NPC meme...

Is it true that beta's are using the NPC meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLh0TGHtoqs

Attached: truediltom.jpg (588x279, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalreview.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a blog he's created..its mainly about Traditionalism, which we all can enjoy...

traditionalreview.com/

He's right. Shit was terrifying until faggot incels ruined it .

who cares what this faggot thinks, it's our meme now dickhead

Attached: swn.jpg (234x264, 13K)

>r neet k ruining things

Attached: 1510785805550.png (605x240, 40K)

>you anons

glow in the dark fucking neiggers get out

All these normalfags angry that their incel meme isn't as dank as NPC.

>tfw I've used NPC for years to describe the unwashed masses
>you niggers finally caught on and made it a meme
>ruin it a week later
Fuck.

literally who

Attached: Left vs Right NPC.png (500x333, 96K)

>All these, salty beta new fags...

Check this memeflaggot, new fag!

Actually I'm very positive the NPC meme was used to target liberal democrat voters, because being unable to think to themselves, they can't get redpilled.

I agree. He's also very right about beta, normies, and newfags using the NPC meme..When they are the actual defintion of a NPC

I mean pretty much... it's just the sheep vs wolves meme...
Normie NPC cant think out side of the box...
I guess we've all been there. I myself feel like I was always seeking the redpills...

>are people just too dumb for democracy?

They are dumb for everything else also.

Attached: 1395957694891.jpg (403x275, 61K)

>misusing a meme

what a faggot. Sage

"The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him Normalfag, cuck, bluepilled, commie, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him an NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

Jow Forums influence is now massive in the interwebz.

Can't stop faggots from going into Plebbit, Kiketube and MerchantBerg and baiting normies with the meme. Jow Forums is so fast now that it's basically a larger redpilled comment section of youtube with Boomers, Zykloners, X'ers and Millenials all shitposting and cross-shitposting into their own Beacheads inside Normiedom. The )))oldguard((( is surrounded by all increasing numbers of Newfags from all Generations, it is inevitable that memes get "normie-lized" as the newfags have drowned the Oldfags from Memetic Zeitgeist here but in return they are exporting Jow Forums Memetic content into Normalfag Territory.

Consequences will never be the same.
>Jow Forums is metastasising around the net, projecting into Mainstream Culture and Consciousness and nobody can stop it.
>pic related.

Attached: generation_zyklon_is_waking_up.jpg (1024x695, 119K)

I despise pseudo-intellectuals like this. He doesn't have any ideas of his own, and is regurgitating propaganda like a parroting puppet NPC.

Attached: Quotation-Aldous-Huxley-society-Meetville-Quotes-24228.jpg (403x275, 59K)

Kinda makes me sad, nothing lasts forever I suppose.

Found the NPC!

Attached: 1536828270118.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Spoken like a true NPC.

are you fucking kidding me? also thats not an argument, you beta cuck.

>Beta faggots cant handle an "intellectual" lmao

Can't handle?? You yourself put the word intellectual into quotations, as you yourself are aware of him being a pretentious mindless imbecile trying to pass off as intelligent. So in that case, how am I wrong??

Your quest marker is showing, truediltom

Whats sad is that our mods flipped on us.
Trump has given Anons time to prepare but (((they)))have essentially removed our Intellectual drive. In early 2017 they banned oldfags for Goreposting, shoah'ded Redpill/Screencap threads, SIG/ and Jow ForumsLIT. Combined with the massive flow of Boomers and Zyklon normalfags posting and not Lurking as they should they have swamped Jow Forums. The teens lurking go around being le edgy and the Boomers just think this is a Facebook for anonimous posters.

Jow Forums needs to regain those generals but reading takes time and most Anons with stuff to say are wagecucks, so we are stuck with NEETS with nothing to add to the board. And with the subsequent migrations into the various chans of the oldguard from the kickery in this board, the true backbone of Jow Forums is neutralised from honing our Autism and Colective Zeitgeist.

Situation is not ideal user but what did we expect....since we do have the entire ((( Globalist ))) machine trying to shut down us down.

Attached: 1534132706131.png (1871x5419, 1.85M)

>He's angry about the NPC meme
>*SNAP*

Yup, that's going in my NPC collection.

Attached: snap.png (322x322, 76K)

this in so many ways

Attached: super npc 3.png (765x1364, 593K)

You need to work on increasing your vocabulary. You have said beta in every single one of these posts. Cycling between multiple synonyms is a useful strategy and doesn't come across as repetitive.

Attached: 1536952220939.png (736x975, 259K)