I told my co-worker she looks like she fucks black guys and she told HR

I told my co-worker she looks like she fucks black guys and she told HR.

Attached: 1537559864125.png (409x409, 181K)

>HR

Lel

Attached: fem letter.jpg (2352x3272, 1.56M)

Call her racist

Ducking based

>Companies will do anything to cut costs at every turn
>HR departments are still a thing
Literally how and why?

***s

>so user how did you get fired from your last job?

Attached: 1494452532580.jpg (149x144, 12K)

Give us her phone number

Not even a joke.
Give info.
I will unmake her entire life for you.

Hurry op

Really stimulates my cashews.

Op u stupid cunt GiB info

juden

Came here to say this.

Wtf op, I could really do some damage and I'm itchin to practice.

do you have autism? i mean real autism not Jow Forums's autism

I just want to hurt this woman's life and op won't let me :(

What the fuck.
Chivalry really is dead. And it's not men who killed it ...

Fuck you op.
I offered you a golden ticket her resignation and you snubbed it.
I work for the PSYops community and could have made her quit her job.
Fuck you op, last time I EVER offer my services to anyone.

ahah why would you say that you moron hahahahh damn hahah

Found the black guy.

>trying to bantz with a female coworker

fucking idiot. women in the work place are the biggest snakes. they will use HR against you every chance they get. also, telling a dumb whore she looks like she fucks nigs, even if she does, is fucking stupid.

rules for women in the workplace
>never be in a none-visible place with them alone, ever
>dont joke with them
>dont talk to them outside of professional/work related reasons
>if they try to bantz, its trap
>dont talk about personal life, they will think you are hitting on them

when holding up the door did he say "it is my privilege"? lol

I know you Aussies like your bantz and all but it's a fucking woman we're talking about here, such things are beyond most of them.

Attached: smile men, smile.png (899x1596, 801K)

>my face when

Attached: 500_F_59659447_hQYQycT93urBJZFLEJieseRz8Cal3s4a.jpg (500x442, 88K)

TWIST: OP is a black guy!

Absolute mad lad

>1 post by this ID

>reminder that HR is a branch of psychology
>reminder that psychology is a field that's plagued with numbskulls that aren't even properly certified (see: most therapists/"psychologists" that you'd hear about)
>reminder that HR exists to protect the company, not the employees
>reminder that most of the HR horror stories are because people are working at places like jewgle

If it's a professional, competent organization that isn't cucked beyond all belief, then shit like this won't happen. A good comparison would be the difference between working at a restaurant with a shitty manager that thinks that "the customers are always right" and a good manager that tells the complaining retards that just want free shit to fuck off. These cases happen because of management, especially with some companies that just fire people haphazardly so that they can avoid having to do more work.

When a company is shoving a bunch of useless diversity hires into HR, that's how you know that the company is going to be miserable to work at. Pretty much the only thing that would get you fired at a competent company is if you have repeat offensives of doing autistic shit like shouting NIGGER constantly at a black employee. If it's clearly two friends having bantz and some "quirky" white girl reports it then chances are that the guys would get asked some questions and told to be a bit more professional and to stop screaming. Hell, the woman would get a talking to as well if it's a proper investigation, since you're supposed to get information from everyone.

Most of the time these faggots can't comprehend that people act differently with different groups of people, as they're always whiteknighting faggots that seek attention. For fucks sake, you don't go around revealing your powerlevel at your workplace, do you?

Stupid shit like this is why I keep a fucking video camera in my office and turn it on anytime I need to have a 1:1 meeting.

Attached: penguin.png (400x300, 145K)

KEKing

KEKd

this!

She should. That's completely unprofessional. You should have gone with an user note or told her at a bar after drinks.

This is made up plebbit bait of the highest order. Seriously... complaining because a programmer (lol) is timid?

Worth it.

Show HR the pictures that prove it. Get a promotion.