When will he return

His fire will cleanse this wicked world

Attached: 1537420360622.jpg (1114x1600, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/74VXKtBNvWs?t=1m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd imagine he'd return when humanity reaches its lowest point of "Babylonism".

Even then I'm glad the bible specifically mentions his power continuing after the destruction of the universe so everything will be destroyed in the end except god and his love.

the slayed will be many

God's Final Judgments against the Wicked

15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

>17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

When its time probably

In order for something or someone to return to a place, they must have previously visited. Also, once a human dies, they can never return so I hope that you will understand when I tell you that your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Already online, just the digital download we are waiting on

Biggest redpills were dropped before. They're being dropped again.

12 weeks time!
You better watch out you better not cry.

>

Attached: us.gif (16x11, 359)

Nice 4 months i can handle that

There will be much shock and many tears

If the Fire is not inside you, you will never find it. He does not bring it. You do, or you don't. But Christians have forgotten how to create that sacred Fire, so they are currently kind of fucked.

12 weeks is less than 3 months ....

Bring it on. I'll kill Jesus again and again until his pedophile apostles are held accountable.

Nah hes comming and his glory will destroy you , no time for tears

the beauty of Platonic Idealism which is analogous to Hindu Idealism which are the most noble of all the faiths any human has ever aspired to hold is perfected in the disgusting ressentiment filled scheming cave mutterer screeds of the desert people and their domesticated European adherents

Which is embodied and perfected in the Abrahamic faith so.. there goes that theory.

The best faith is something Neoplatonic, like Neoplatonic Islam. the beauty of Platonic Idealism which is analogous to Hindu Idealism which are the most noble of all the faiths any human has ever aspired to hold is perfected in the disgusting ressentiment filled scheming cave mutterer screeds of the desert people and their domesticated European adherents

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Oh gee another post that makes no sense whatsoever. Better not define you by your flag or make false assumptions about your person though because I’d clearly be wrong.

>I'd imagine he'd return when humanity reaches its lowest point of "Babylonism".
Well we've got to be getting close

Attached: DZebiMxWAAsFiF4.jpg (640x907, 99K)

No its 4 months, smdh you forgot about the time warp in November from cern

>I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
>Romans 12:1
Friendly reminder that Christianity requires fitness. You cannot be a disciple of Christ if your are weak and flabby. You cannot practice temperance and self discipline if you are constantly scarfing down junk food and polluting your body with trans fats. In order to follow Christ you must mold your body like clay and sculpt a physique that will be worthy of being called an image of the Almihty.

Attached: B6DFC2AA-DC14-4113-8C4C-5270C8EEF9F2.jpg (600x285, 70K)

Never. Stop worshiping this kike, dumb amerinigger.

Oy vey!

Not by fire but by ice.

Take your shit back to twitter christcuck.

Jow Forums is a Christian board faggot.

Wow, kikes are out in full rage mode.

why would god come back to earth in the form of jesus again?

Attached: lead us not into temptation.jpg (760x785, 71K)

>Jow Forums is a spiritually jewish board
nope

LARPagans are the biggest crybabies on this plamet, take your neo nazi subhuman shit back to gab wignatz

>Jow Forums is a Christian board

Imagine hating kikes so much, but still worship one of them.

Found the kike worshipper.

Are you under the impression that you're dealing with the alt-kike fuentespede? Do you really want to get this shit started?

Not a pagan.

Just do it yourselves and stop waiting because some idiot religious kikes told you some kike from the sky is coming

That's just being a lazy nigger

literally fuck off back to gab or stormfront

Oh, I'm going to ruin Fuentes for this.

sorry, im just so used to the word kike being used by pagan wignats, i got too ahead of myself

Soon and very soon.

Attached: 1532733150320.jpg (959x366, 85K)

>Jews are still THIS butthurt over a Jew who told their ancestors to love one another.
Sad!

stfu spook

Show real flag jew

Attached: 1526356768850.jpg (3000x1877, 1.24M)

Fuentes is displaying Sargon of Akkad levels of self-delusion with this move. It's over for him.

>found the kikeworshipper!XD

Its not like they were hiding or being sublte about being christians
Learn how to meme newfag

Like a week after humanity has exterminated itself. Jesus doesn't do the cleansing. He does the resurrecting. The devil destroys himself everytime. He cant help it. Jesus just sits back and waits.

Show flag, christ hating kike

Attached: 1525661050188.jpg (2048x1364, 810K)

Q predicted this.

He doesn't even have to anything, humanity will exterminate itself eventually.

Checked. The sun fades

I didn't say if round cry. If I did it would be tears of joy.

The obvious kike is obvious.

It was obvious.

>A politically incorrect board believes all men were created equal.
LMAOing @ u commie neokikes.

Stop shilling for the dead jew already. You christcucks are pathetic

What Jew? The true Christ predates the Jews.

Attached: 05C1696E-5AD7-4EA6-84B5-007BC9F8D2E7.jpg (678x534, 62K)

Joel 2:30-32
And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.

After the days of darkness are over, they will see the Son of Man, coming on the clouds of heaven with great glory.

Attached: latest.jpg (512x512, 81K)

Soon

Attached: 604cbe5562dcaa1bec2045a0cc7e7ec4.png (450x338, 288K)

He will return but under a muslim banner.

Attached: 1518237043480.jpg (413x395, 19K)

You know it. Very soon.

>worshipping the jew on a stick

Oh boy, retard alert.

It does seem that (pic related) is slowly becoming more and more clear to the public, and the nature of demons is to never stop pushing.

Attached: satan.png (1029x769, 220K)

Fortunately they will pay for their sins

He is going to return on the back of 2 angels wings above a white minaret

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

This. I meditate and pray while working out. Church of iron bros.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened...,

Attached: 1537790419375.jpg (581x960, 93K)

youtu.be/74VXKtBNvWs?t=1m24s

Ah, the salesmen are back. How many converts do you get a day here ? Enough to assuage your terrible fear of death ? Enough you believe, to pay your way into the afterlife with ? Using other men's souls as coinage to pay for your cowardice is sickening especially as it is no more than a delusion. You con artists, you hucksters, you carpet baggers shilling your daemon here and on every doorstep.

I mean he said he was coming back 2000 years ago, if he doesn’t can you really blame him?

Those are not requirements for one to be saved. Your premise is false and you know it.

>reddit gold

>He is scared to get converted

Attached: 1535619206466.jpg (640x545, 50K)

You seem to know a lot about that stuff.

>pay your way into the afterlife with ?
you seem to have gleaned your understanding of christian soteriology from cartoons.