NPC is cancer from leddit

The npc meme is probably the worst of the newfag memes I've seen in recent years.
It's bassically just "normie" but with extra implications to make autistic spergs feel like they're right about everything.

>someone disagree with me
>fucking npc

It's fucking awful.
Look I'm just as much "gas the kikes race war now" as the next guy, but the fact of the matter is newfags and spergs on Jow Forums are taking this shit so seriously that they're basically political versions of bronies.

I just miss when it was all for the lulz

Attached: 1524028346127.gif (720x780, 712K)

>t. NPC reddit faggot

Great meme, I've gotten great use out of it. You could have a 10 inch penis and if you don't know how to use it you are gonna think it's crap. Get good OP user.

Maybe, but we put our own Jew twist on it.

Attached: image.jpg (942x960, 167K)

NPC detected

I have an internal narrative. You attack anything that drops your dopamine levels.

NPC status (detected)

Attached: 1536426045189.jpg (800x668, 52K)

I just feel that after the election and the subsequent migration on fags from r/thedonald Jow Forums went from being truly lulz, to a bunch of people acting like faggots from /r9gay/.

Attached: 1518426771591.gif (517x776, 3.9M)

The deffinition of a forced unfunny meme, and this is what kills me about it

Attached: 20180725_012420.png (498x365, 260K)

Its because you dont actually understand it. You think it means something it dosnt. Then idiots like you use it in the context you explained. Exposing themselves as npc.

Attached: 1536522689150m.jpg (1024x513, 75K)

No i get it bud, I've seen the threads that started up the whole thing.
Ive seen the articles about a certain percentage of the population not having an inner monologue, which is wild dont get me wrong.

But the fact of the matter is Jow Forums is losing it's luster, the memes aren't getting good, and we're full of underage b&

Its kind of a shit meme and some dumbasses attach to it in the same way as morons attach to "shill", but it does speak to a basically perceived truth, and it isn't leddit. It's just an incarnation.

The retarded kek-god shit happened during 2016, that was way more autistic and dumb than this.

I just think it's lazy, pre 2016 there was actual discussion.
The last funny thing to happen was fucking he will not divide us and that's almost 2 years old.

At the same time I'm not totally discounting new memes, pic related in its many incarnations crack me up.

I'm just seeing a real decline in board culture and I'm somewhat disheartened by it.

Attached: AE79C82A56CB46EA8DE8453F5B6D5139.jpg (830x830, 92K)

Then why make this thread and deliberately use it in the wrong context? Perpetuating its misuse and undermining the very thing your complaining about.

Attached: 1536653531055.png (601x499, 104K)

>If I associate it with reddit they'll stop meming about the NPCS

No and you should consider suicide, you autistic fuck.

Basically.
I also wanted to take the timr out to say: thinking in words is actually bottom-tier. That is how you phrase shit when you completly understand it, and are getting ready to explain it to someone. Inwardly voicing out opinions or mathematical calculations is like reading outloud every time you need to read. Like, stop being such a brainlet. Use your brain's raw computation instead of a linear train of thought.

I agree in a way, but it was to me atleast somewhat in jest. Dont get me wrong though, seeing protesters in kekistan shit was hard to watch.

There is no deeper meaning other than the fact that it's forced and reeks of newfaggot

0/8 on this thread faggot, go back to craigslist and find yourself a sugar daddy

They say you don't really understand something until you can explain it simply. Making it complex just means you have some bullshit in your equation you don't want to be honest about.

>forced
You cant force memes son.

You haven't been browsing long have you leaf?

>i do understand
>I dont understand

If you cant see the deeper meaning then you clearly dont understand.

No, you also have to add shit like, I dunno, grammar when you explain it. That's not needed for you to know if you're a fascist or a constitutional monarchist, or what 6+5 is. You should just be able to look at the question and have it give up it's secrets without concrete thought.
For that matter, you'd have a much more grounded perspective of your day-to-day life if you spend most of it in abstract thought. Music is good for this.

This is an image board, text and image memes are the preferred delivery medium, but we ask are all trained to appreciate movies, music, books, religion, news, sexual encounters, money, favors, etc. As delivery methods. What works for the individual depends on the individuals personal history and preference, that's basically it. It isn't that complicated

Go back to your caliphate snaggletooth, even if the world was surrounded in "npcs" it wouldn't matter if you weren't one because you'd be thrown in prison for saying nigger.

Attached: 1536599949423.jpg (234x264, 13K)

Yeah yeah, any mode of COMMUNICATION is fine. I'm arguing that THINKING in words (aa opposed to a thoughtform that closely matches input data, like abstractly for numbers, visually for stories, etc) is being incredibly ineficient. Again, comparing it to people who read outloud constantly at an older age, annoying the hell out of higher IQ people.

The NPC meme started on twitter from faggots like Spicolas Fuentes and the basedronies. Basedronies better fuck off back to their website or their hispanic golden boy is gonna get the e-celeb treatment really soon.

The problem is you're arguing with a namefag

E celeb garbage is the worst, it's the zoomer keeping up with the Kardashians.

They all dissipate though, much like what's happening to that sargoy of cuckad

Exactly. These fags have started pushing their shit on other boards too. It's fine though. I'm sure it'll work out really well for them, just like it did for TRS.

Reading out loud gives you a different perspective sometimes. Just like acting out, some people are capable of foreseeing all possibilities but that also needs to be practiced, not helping people act them out or think them out when you can is taking advantage of someone because they didn't have the correct background or education or experience. Whatever, if you want to punish people go for it but don't pretend you are teaching them anything, you failed to teach them beforehand

lesbians who use sperm banks are npc's. the meme isnt suppose to be funny. it's supposed to educate people about the relationship between lesbian Dykes; Sperm banks, and chad.

I bet you half the fuckers dont regularly browse the rest of the site, I've seen /x/ trick these fuckers into raids so many times.
schizo /x/ is able to fool newfags and underage b& here into being their personal army.
Let that sink in.

It's too coordinated to be a falseflag. These are the fags that were left out of the alt-kike when the move towards explicit messaging was made. It's people like Ricky Vaughn, Microchip, Nick Fuentes, Nathan Damigo and others. They're now forcing memes and christcuckery in order to take over the narrative.

I couldn't say, all i know is I'm in it for the keks and doubles, and it's getting lame as fuck now

Based.

NPC detected

Attached: NPC Incel.png (995x775, 479K)

>npc meme bad

Attached: 1.jpg (318x359, 18K)

Checked. OP NPC is detec

Attached: 2EsDX8o.jpg (743x600, 72K)

Attached: super npc 3.png (765x1364, 593K)

Attached: NPC detected.png (440x230, 35K)

>npc comments

Attached: 1F92FD6F-F0BE-4BAE-BAA7-40F4BFFB5014.jpg (1080x1920, 382K)

nah. you are just trying to stop it because its pretty fucking poignant and cant be refuted as it crosses all forms of identity to become an agnostic taunt.

reroll yourself.

It sounds like you are concerned you may be an NPC and this is some sort of attempt to feel better. Worry not. You just have to ask yourself this:

There, see?

Attached: angry npc.png (851x685, 578K)