>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Sep 25
>DeZ:SDF captures Shajilah town following 3 days battle with IS
>Afrin:Kurds assassinate 5 Turkish-backed rebels
>Leaked photos show Russian military likely delivered S-300 to Syria already
>in UN speech Trump threatens Syria wtih strikes, slams Iran, boasts of accomplishments
>Bolton:S-300 deliery to Syria is ‘significant escalation’, Iran is to blame for IL-20 incident
>Netanyahu:Israel to continue strikes on Syria, despite S300 delivery
>Britain grants asylum to 100 White Helmets
>RU military started deploying additional Electronic warfare systems in Syria
>RF MOD blames Isreal entirely for IL-20 downing.It took 3 measures to cool down 'hotheads':
1-RF to supply S-300 to Sy within 2 weeks
2-RF will provide better control systems to Syria AD & integration of Syrian and Russian military asset
3-Russian Electronic warfare systems over Syria's coastline will suppress satellite navigation, onboard radar systems and communications of warplanes attacking targets on Syrian territory
>Bolton: US troops staying in Syria until Iran leaves
>Houthis repel new attack of Saudi-led coalition on al-Durayhimi

Prev

Attached: 1534467055449.png (1420x1023, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-urged-rapidly-prepare-electromagnetic-pulse-attack
businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-yacht-security-2018-9
news.antiwar.com/2018/09/25/eu-russia-and-china-unveil-new-system-to-circumvent-us-sanctions-on-iran/
archive.fo/ZVUbA
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/09/mil-180924-rferl02.htm
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2018/syria-180924-sputnik05.htm
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-jordan/syria-and-jordan-begin-talks-on-opening-vital-border-crossing-idUSKCN1LT1VB
youtube.com/watch?v=VWpJdve0fks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Tractor_Works
worldnews-sy.com/مسؤولون-روس-رداً-على-ليبرمان-نستطيع-تد/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=iTtEdaHVrU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leave the city

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA
DEATH TO ISIS AND AL-QAEDA
DEATH TO THE FSA
TRUMP IS A NEOCON ZIONIST SHILL

Attached: dasecdlp4vb11.jpg (1200x818, 260K)

Don't feed the trolls, they are weak individuals that hate life and themselves. This imaginary boogeyman they've created lives rent free in their heads 24/7. They are total losers that need a scapegoat to mask their failure. Israel is a beacon of light in a part of the world riddled in darkness and quite honestly we should be doing more to help Israel.

>U.S. Urged to Rapidly Prepare for Electromagnetic Pulse Attack

freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-urged-rapidly-prepare-electromagnetic-pulse-attack

>Russia rejected an Israeli proposal to send a delegation of high-ranking officials from the political level to discuss the crisis after Il-20 crash

Omg Shoigu literally pissing on Israel.

Netanyahu must be sobbing on Trump's shoulders now

Attached: Dn4ugNDXkAArGUB.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Zionism is the final red pill

Attached: 1519055911622.jpg (1083x439, 137K)

What's the purpose of a silicon valley when there's nothing left but jobless alcoholics and Africa 2.0 ?

Der Ewige boomer

> earths most fertile soil
u wot

>"Hey Hey look at this poor Ukranian freedom fighter he was just trying to free the Oppressed Ukrainian people of Ukraine by blowing up pedestrian bridges and Power plants"
>"Oh my god look how skinny he is literally Hitler!"

Attached: Ukie.jpg (960x720, 42K)

>it's duh joooos
Imagine being so mentally ill you blame all the worlds problems on a teeny tiny minority.

>Saudi Arabia's ambitious new crown prince is reportedly hiding out on his superyacht, 'fearing for his security'

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-yacht-security-2018-9

C*CKSADISTS declare WAR against a SIMPLE paint MEME !

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

No matter how much he's being shilled as a beacon of light in Saudi Arabia he's still a rich frat boy at the end of the day

Would make a good Hitman level

Pretty sure there are a few Hitman levels that take place in fancy yachts

Let's take a look at anti-Iran action by the US. The sanctions are being bypassed by the EU, Russia, and China.
news.antiwar.com/2018/09/25/eu-russia-and-china-unveil-new-system-to-circumvent-us-sanctions-on-iran/
archive.fo/ZVUbA

Are you tired of winning yet folks?

Attached: Trump and Bibi.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

It's fine don't worry about it

I support Israel

Who doesn't?

God bless Israel.

Attached: 1518301763503.jpg (960x465, 63K)

>The Moldovan Constitutional Court has suspended the powers of the country's Russia-friendly president amid a standoff over ministerial appointments with his opponents in Chisinau's pro-Western government.

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/09/mil-180924-rferl02.htm

>Syrian Army Shifts Forces From Idlib to Southern Syria

>The Syrian Army General Command has ordered two divisions to transfer their forces to the Al-Suwayda government to stamp out Daesh's* presence in the area, Al-Masdar News (AMN) reported on Monday, citing a military source.

>The 5th and 9th divisions have reportedly already left Idlib for southern Syria

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2018/syria-180924-sputnik05.htm

WILL SHE EVER MAKE PIEROGI FOR ME???!!!

Attached: 659650031.jpg (445x469, 39K)

>"47 a new issue has arisen"
>"The Prince thats been "using your services" to "deal" with his Uncles cousins Aunties house pets and so on is now refusing payment"
>"He's fled to his Private super-yacht of the Eastern Saudi Coast i think you know what to do"
>"Oh and dont worry about Payment some Yemeni fellows ive been in Communique with have been requesting you perform this assignment for a while!"

You are a truly inspiring individual. Your dedication is astonishing

Dosent matter
Even if Moldova wanted to it couldnt join the EU / NATO etc as it wont give up its claim to the Transnistria Area and it wont do that because then Smirnov wins and Nistria Annexs to the RussoFed an it gets turned into a Giant Military base

Makes sense with Idlib being in hiatus until december
There's been a lot of action in those ISIS pockets in the south

Africans will work for the Jews like the monkeys they are

Attached: p_103.jpg (1200x1167, 96K)

Ikr

hold up

Attached: HomerSuspicious.gif (283x200, 148K)

more likely russia intervenes, full takeover like crimea

closer to israel and jordan

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-jordan/syria-and-jordan-begin-talks-on-opening-vital-border-crossing-idUSKCN1LT1VB

looking to expand the front along Israel?

Falklands are british

Is Mutt hours over yet?

Attached: _20180924_002226.jpg (401x387, 32K)

>pier I go

Attached: download.jpg (252x171, 12K)

Not once Corbyns Elected :D:D:D

niggaz don't want war with us

niggaz don't want war with me

try play me like a pussy

till we meet again we gon see

There won't be a general election until 2022 and even then conservatives will win

>and even then conservatives will win
Considering that Tories are in a constant shitshow cuz of Brexit and are going to have to deal with a Brexit shock when the Deal is finalized i give him good chances

youtube.com/watch?v=VWpJdve0fks

Attached: 1536159267842.jpg (900x642, 279K)

Why is Iraq not imploding like Afghanistan?

“Saudi Arabia's turn on Qatar reportedly came as a surprise to many US officials, frustrating them even as US President Donald Trump castigated the Qataris. The blockade has been unwelcome within Saudi Arabia — one cleric has been arrested and faces execution for criticizing it ”

Thanks for the bake OP but please don't b8 the Trump lards into shartposting here.

>News from #Gaza:
#Palestinians shot down an #Israeli drone intended for dropping gas grenades

Imagine how the media would have twisted this shit if rebels in idlib shot down similar drone but adding the lie "containing sarin grenades" in it.

Attached: DoAZqDPXcAAQFmQ.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Attached: Missouri.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

What does this mean? Transfer all your data halfway around the world so no-one can EMP it?

based

Ukraine

oy vey Putler is letting this innocent terrorist starve himself! Help us Johnny Depp!

Attached: jd2_650x410.jpg (650x410, 32K)

To be honest with you my intention wasn't to bait trumptards. I thought even trumptards didn't like those kike slaves. I was surprised desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Tractor_Works

"Here in GLORIOUS Republic of Belarus we still make GLORIOUS tractors like those of Union times"

Attached: 1532225017879.png (491x865, 529K)

thank God for free speech.. not very many saudis on this site..

respect life go vegan

Attached: Vegan.jpg (560x308, 27K)

I think less about data, more about critical infrastructure

Attached: 519752031.jpg (355x258, 12K)

put it on an external hard drive and stick it in a bunker?

death only comes to the enemies of america and israel

Attached: image.jpg (2880x1920, 988K)

Everything that has vaguely anything to do with their country is seen as an attack on their team (remember, they think geopolitics is just like football fandom, you devote yourself to your team regardless of how bad it is), so anything that mentions anything American must be met with fire and fury such as "hurr shitskins die pls, I love Israel".

Based

Attached: article-1102100-02E668D9000005DC-803_634x346.jpg (634x346, 109K)

HOLY SHIT

>#Israel, if you want to play with your presence, we have our intercontinental missiles and will remove you from your existence. >#Lieberman is forbidden to contact #Russia or to deal with any Russian military official, ordered by President #Putin" #DoomsdayAlert

SOURCE IS IN ARABIC, PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM
worldnews-sy.com/مسؤولون-روس-رداً-على-ليبرمان-نستطيع-تد/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

>he really thinks i listen to that kind of shit

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

Belarusians make the biggest trucks in the world.

Attached: 11.jpg (1600x1065, 105K)

Go drink some white spirit and go blind like your countrymen like to

Attached: 421224442221.png (1343x1920, 1.35M)

Make yourself useful once and confirm this Arabic article

I am not interested in your non sense
Take your pills

Attached: 832407811.jpg (1029x1029, 85K)

you really think that would happen and no one else would report it?

G-d protects Israel

fucking hell, kuzulov is spitting fire

>We have 250 #ICBM's with nuclear warheads. We in #Russia have 5,500 intercontinental #nuclear missiles seven times more powerful than the sound, capable of destroying Canada, #US and Mexico in a single blow, Gnr. Kusulov (Commander of the ICBM units)

Do you have any idea the size of data farms? You can't put all the data they have on a usb drive, kek.

G-d protects Israel

Attached: memri1.jpg (499x277, 43K)

too busy not eating pierieroeroeroerogi?

~ it's not just for you anyway

Attached: Untitled.png (316x527, 193K)

diaspora b**mer

I dont like this. Sounds sovietish

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: npctruth.jpg (275x412, 113K)

Allah blows my dick every day.

significant if veridic

:(

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-114931.png (1080x1920, 928K)

Who on Earth is Kusulov?

Guys I don't like this

>#Poland: The 2nd Cavalry Regiment of the #US Army in Europe were replaced FOR THE FIRST TIME by representatives of the NATIONAL GUARD to the center of Polish land forces in Bemowo Piskie along with the arrival of the most upgraded Abrams tanks & Bradley infantry vehicles #NATO

Attached: DoArbXaXgAAFJWY.jpg (996x664, 107K)

Dont get it

half the posters on pol now are neocon shills. this q shit brought all the boomer israel first cucks here.

if theres a bright side, poltards around the world are witnessing boomers and neocons in action and learning the bizarre ways they think and how stupid and annoying they are.

>
"If #Russia has an air base on the Syrian coast with 80 aircraft, the Israeli Air Force has 63 air bases in #Israel, with 1,000 aircraft and more than one of the best aircraft in the world," Israeli DM #Lieberman

Lieberman and Zhukov going at each other throats. This gonna be good

The chad jewish KARA BOGA bull vs the virgin manlet nasrallah

Attached: 1537950911474.jpg (960x720, 149K)

>Zhukov
wat

Attached: main-qimg-69c627d5a344086c58c7cd42fae2d746.jpg (511x720, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iTtEdaHVrU8

WE WUZ JOOZ WE 'AD FLAN' TEMPULZ BIFO DA HANKIZ KEM N STOL AWA IMBENSHUNZ

Fuck I meant kuzulov, he is the general of the icbm division

KARA BOGA BVULL comming to steal your wh*te women put*n

Attached: Ess2OFfblrB9XY5Lj4Ac7Odu5m2iYigLDSxVEtE7W3g.jpg (432x768, 116K)

I can't find any info about him beyond the Syrian article

Do people in Poland realize how dangerous ZOG is and how bad of an idea it is to put ZOG troops there? First of all, it means hoards of niggers chasing Polish women around 24/7. That is already happening 100% guaranteed.

You see the murican boomers on here now since trump. You see how they think. If black soldiers rape Polish women, which will happen for sure, they will say they you are anti-American and anti-semitic too if you complain. These are the people who supported the Iraq war, there is nothing they won't support if a GOP president does it.

If Trump demands Poland pay massive reparations to jews, these boomers will support that. If trump bombs your country because you won't pay all your money to jews, they will support that too and call you evil. These people are sick. The entire purpose of the alt-right here in America is to fight these moron israel firsters so we can take our country back.

>comming to steal your wh*te women

Wet dreams of ugly arab.

Go and fap looser

Das rite

Attached: sketch-1537353526317.png (451x960, 48K)

>He replied that Israel had 1,000 aircraft and said Russia had 6800 warplanes of the latest MiG-35, the 35S and the Sukhoi 57, as well as the stealth strategic plane that was not revealed. It was able to fly from Versia to the United States without refueling and its speed was 5 times the speed of sound . "We respect the Arab armies. We tell him that you are not fighting with an Arab army, but with the army of Great Russia. Within two to three hours we can destroy Israel completely. If the United States intervenes, a nuclear war will erupt between us and us. We fought World War II, did not hide and destroyed Hitler and many armies and we arrived in Japan and the whole of Europe where we wanted to get and set up against the United States a military base Cuba is not able to remove America throughout the 80 Snow and tell Israel to you and return to the words of challenge because we may strike intercontinental missiles Will with huge explosive charges and enough to strike them ten nor could any response of these missiles destroyed an entire city like Tel Aviv, Israel, economic, commercial, industrial, home to a million Israeli citizens, the capital we do not need more than two hours and a maximum of 3 hours to end the existence of the entire Tel Aviv system. "

Attached: 1537217424697.jpg (750x551, 60K)

>BVULL

What did he mean by that?