Why does Jow Forums sound a lot like black people talking about whites when it is talking about jews?

Why does Jow Forums sound a lot like black people talking about whites when it is talking about jews?

Attached: race realism.jpg (610x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because jews worship the devil

ashkenazi jews are the master race

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1537950435897.png (866x702, 520K)

I actually killed one recently.
She screamed alot.

>jews
>smarter
oh look this lie again

One of the main reasons is black people think Jews are white. If you think you can debunk any claims made about Jews controlling the banks, media, entertainment industry, internet censorship, etc then speak up faggot.

>Jow Forums sound a lot like black people talking about whites when it is talking about jews?
You know why Shlomo, because you've arranged the culture through film and television to shield you. But seen as you liberalist types still cling like the near-drowned to this flimsy argument I'll ask you; can you (or any black person, or "white ally") provide empirical evidence that whites oppress blacks in anyway? the stats indicate that despite committing vastly, exponentially, more crime blacks are less likely to be gunned down by a police officer while committing a crime. Black people certainly aren't discriminated against in career terms, the state ENFORCES in fact that all businesses PRIOTIZE blacks (and any non-white male) in hiring despite white men making up the majority of the tax paying citizenry, and being the ACTUAL descendants of settlers and pioneers who built our societies, to put it another way they are the literal PROGENY and POSTERITY of the founders of the United States, and Canada, and the UK, Australia and so on, which means the decision of who they allow to live in those countries (which are their birthright) is entirely, and ONLY, theirs.

Attached: 5cb7bb62f1bda62691068e51c59aaef6a7771ef32304eb60c18a8bc393bdf636.jpg (960x747, 84K)

Jews are actually have an average IQ of 95
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

Love delights me, thats why I am a open and loving person; same can be said for many non-jews. In fact, I dont even understand how could this not be the case for anyone.

Now that this is not true for jews. It is clear to me what they want, and they are smart enough to get most of it done. But I can never understand why they want this. It would be ridiculou s to say the reason is that jews are satan’s chosen people, but this is yet the most explainable reason.

It's not about "oppression". We're not being oppressed, our societies are slowly being turned against us through shrewd diplomacy and cowardly judeo intrigue. We're not living shit lives, that's not the problem. The problem is our own peoples sovereignty, identity and future. Jews are over-represented in a lot of highly valued positions in society and owns a lot of companies and utilities that can be used to mold the opinions and world view of the peoples affected by it's circle of influence. This isn't a problem for just Europeans it's a problem for everyone. The main problem is that Americans can't differ between White and Non-White. People who are obviously hispanic or Jewish are often lumped together with "Whites". This to promote a race-war against the peoples of the world in which the Jew stands in the back controlling his little minions for his bedeviled god of Zion. It's not about black vs white. It's about the world vs the Jew. If blacks learnt to differentiate between White and Jew there might be a future where Freies Afrika Legion, Freies Arabien Legion and Indisches Tiger Legion will be given birth to and we can all fight against the growing superpower that is Ishia Ra'el.

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

>Why are you running a Divide & Conquer Operation against Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_0031.png (673x994, 645K)

Tell your Supervisor to get better narratives

Attached: IMG_0027.png (673x994, 657K)

True in that Ashkenazi Jews are on average smarter than other white people.
Subhumans that can't accept Jews are higher IQ than them.

You're all communist sympathizer scum

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (2194x1439, 1.43M)

There are multiple types of Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are the European Jews and they're the ones known for higher intelligence. The IQ score must have been brought down by other types of Jews like Mizarhis.

Attached: christlmao.png (800x600, 735K)

hol up nigga

Nice script you're running.

Attached: IMG_0004.png (673x994, 664K)

Your father was Cain, and through him the Devil. He was a murderer and a liar from the start, and you are the apple that has fallen at the foot of his treet

Attached: 1533454089640.png (900x3186, 814K)

Attached: 1532089391116.jpg (726x572, 157K)

I'm not Christian, but somehow I don't remember Christianity believing in any "chosen" race. Christianity obviously wouldn't recognize Rabbinic Judaism as being legit either. The reasons why Zionism is common in America has more to do with politics (like asserting authority in the middle east through you, their vassal) and economics etc.

because you're stupid enough to fail at pattern recognition

jews don't have a greater IQ

Yes they do.
Ashkenazi Jews do anyway.

Attached: hornschan.png (750x1060, 598K)

i fixed your crappy meme.

Attached: jq_iq_2.jpg (610x960, 159K)

prove it without having to resort to an extremely cherrypicked group to test

Attached: 1532485803660.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

Jews oppress Black people and Black people cannot distinguish between White and Jew. Hell, White people can't even tell the difference but we are getting better at it.

Attached: 1535047343967.jpg (1439x1080, 343K)

wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Their intelligence was evolutionarily selected for.

Listen, how do you think they would have conquered the world or whatever without being smarter than most people anyway? Magic and shit?

Stop being cunts.

Attached: 1537629494554.jpg (757x1024, 97K)

fine. so we can chose smartest type of whites in IQ contest? there are lot of types of white. scientist whites are ones know for higher intelligence. The IQ score must have been brought down by other types of whites are rural retards.

Sounds ok to you schlomo?

>Listen, how do you think they would have conquered the world or whatever without being smarter than most people anyway? Magic and shit?
Usury and control of the media.

Attached: 1536869074079.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Whites are literally killing themselves to give black people more and blacks falsely claim oppression. Jews are literally leeching off of and destroying the various white races through leftist policies and are actually oppressing us. It's not difficult to understand jew nigger.

Israeli-Palestinian tribal conflicts (fault of Americans and others by supporting Israel for their own purposes anyway) now mean that Jews control the world?

Never.

Attached: areyoualeaf.jpg (650x450, 447K)

Because you're a moron and can't into context? Check.

Everyone need someone to blame

Yeah, let's believe some shoddy research by a group of people claming that their people are smarter than everyone else.

Even by their own admission this higher IQ is only verbal.
For the true master race, it's about spatial / mathematical.

>Implying Black people don't know about the Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

>walk up to random jolly Africans in NYC and ask them what they think about Jews
>they start talking about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
The D&C tactics are failing Moshe.

Attached: 1377890773282.jpg (522x472, 62K)

>fault of Americans and others by supporting Israel
America supports Israel because Jews have infiltrated every institution of power in America

Attached: 1537628984451.jpg (700x549, 111K)

Makes sense to me. There are obviously more intelligent non-jewish whites than jewish whites.
>Being allowed to lend money to peasants with interest during the middle ages despite other forms of prosecutions and restrictions by the people in power is why the Jews became more powerful.
"No"
Control of the media just means having important positions in many media-related industries. How would they have even gotten to this without intelligence... luck or magic? Listen, I'm not denying there's nepotism involved, it's to be expected from regular people for the most part... but how exactly does this make them part of a conspiracy? They still have the same restrictions placed on them as any other Americans.

where does this "jews have high IQ" meme even come from?

Attached: 1536387001051.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Wealth = High IQ meme

>hijacked
You can't get into those positions without merit... they deserved them. And they have the same limits and expectations put on them as any other Americans. Dual-citizenship is allowed, and you're acting like America doesn't want them there, when America fully supports Israel and wants them there. For example
>no longer functions to the benefit of the American people
I argue against this because Americans benefit a lot from both increased military power in the region, and benefitting from the economic resources of third world countries.

Quakers are more intelligent than Ashkenazi, if we can pick and choose

Jews.

>jewish whites

No, it's also spatial/mathematical.
See

JIDF is out in full force tonight... so what's being hidden with the sliding, distractions, and bait?

Quakers also have many prominent positions in banks and the like, and support social justice.

>Israeli-Palestinian tribal conflicts
This phrasing subltly implies that Israelis and Palestinians are both simply indigenous tribes with a long standing emnity.This simply isn't true. Israel is a recently created expansionist colonial nation, and that in and of it's doesn't prove Jews control the narrative, but the fact that these people do these things while forcing the absolute opposite on white christian nations does demonstrate at the very least a double standard in media. If you then follow the not even hidden breadcrumps to who owns these "news" networks you get a much more rational motive for their israel-firsterism than any American gentiles are likely to have.

Attached: 1535062863388.png (1173x1162, 592K)

It's literally just me. I'm not JIDF but I'm defending the Jews because it's unfair that they're being scrapegoated like this. Which is why JIDF does what it does... to help stop Nazi's that scrapegoat Jews so that their political goals can be supported.

>Israel is a recently created expansionist colonial nation
True, I'm also against this. I meant tribal as in the "in-group vs out-group" ethnoreligious sense. I thought Jow Forums believed in racial differences?

>to who owns these "news" networks you get a much more rational motive for their israel-firsterism than any American gentiles are likely to have.
You mean average American gentiles who obviously aren't as personally interested in Zionism as Jews would be. But the Americans that want to get political and economic control of the Middle East definitely would have a very good reason to support the Jewish people in acheiving their goals for a secure Israel, even if it means supporting obviously biased news reporting.

>Control of the media just means having important positions in many media-related industries. How would they have even gotten to this without intelligence... luck or magic? Listen, I'm not denying there's nepotism involved, it's to be expected from regular people for the most part... but how exactly does this make them part of a conspiracy? They still have the same restrictions placed on them as any other Americans.
No control of the media doesn't simply mean having "important positions" it means the vast majority of news organizations in the west are literally owned by Jew. I don't mean owned in the conspiratorial sense, I mean you can look up who owns the organizations themselves and see their religious tribal and national affiliations. Of course this leads to nepotism, which to your credit you've assented to. In so far as the matter of usury goes, actually yes, being able to loan money at interest DID make these people powerful. this is how they amassed the seed fortunes from which Jews such as, for example, the Rothchilds drew the funds to purchase newspapers, through which they manufactured not only public opinion by economic crashes.

Attached: 1537811868606.png (1018x861, 916K)

>You can't get into those positions without merit...
You can if your uncle owns the network

Attached: 1534164348641.jpg (750x750, 446K)

>hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1526181760623.png (1115x683, 149K)

White countries and communities would do fine and in many cases better without Jews. The same can't be said about African countries and black communities.

But of course you're most likely a subversive Jew who have come her to manipulate.

Attached: 1535650163052.jpg (720x628, 55K)

>But the Americans that want to get political and economic control of the Middle East definitely would have a very good reason to support the Jewish people in acheiving their goals for a secure Israel, even if it means supporting obviously biased news reporting.
that would be a good point if gentile Americans actually had control the middle east through these wars for Israel but they simply don't. The only country that has benefited from wars on the Muslim is Israel. Our nations are less safe, less cohesive, and are not actually any richer as a result of these wars. Follow the money and you'll see the only people winning here ARE the zionists

Attached: 1536170608901.jpg (2668x1744, 759K)

Attached: ItWasDaJ00s.png (356x600, 168K)

>I meant tribal as in the "in-group vs out-group" ethnoreligious sense.
All politics boil down to this
>I thought Jow Forums believed in racial differences?
We do. That doesn't mean that any one race has the right to kill, enslave, and or in any other way dominate another race. Wanting to preserve our own ethno-religious boundaries in our own nations doesn't make us equivalent to these people.

Attached: 1536878637975.jpg (656x785, 135K)

Lurk moar

Because pic related is true. Now show your flag, mossad. That humblebrag wasn't subtle enough.

> I mean you can look up who owns the organizations themselves and see their religious tribal and national affiliations.
Fair enough, we'll go with that then. But developing those news organizations to become as big as they got still requires intelligence and merit. I also won't go into the fact that rich families tend to intermarry... many "Jews" might in fact only be partly Jewish (ethnically anyway). Besides Israel, the ideas these news companies sell have to do with multiculturalism and feminism, thats what's usually talked about here right? But the USA has been multicultural ever since Blacks came in through slavery, and later immigrants came in either legally or illegally, and regardless of anything else stayed... this can't really be called a conspiracy imo, because it can't be disputed that average Americans were letting them stay (democratically) to get economic benefits like low-skill/cost workers and consumers. Having gotten to this point, the best way to adapt for many would be to promote tolerance and comeraderie among legal citizens regardless of race. As for feminism, my guess it was always coming in thanks to democracy and industrialization, so also makes sense for America to support news corps shilling this stuff.

Now, about the Rothschilds, honestly I don't know how to respond to that news article, I don't have all the info or proof of its accuracy... desu, it does objectively look biased. But what I can say is that the Rothschilds, if they're involved in a conspiracy, have hid it completely, because there's no significant proof that they're overly rich, they're a very rich family but definititely not among the richest families in the world.

>But the USA has been multicultural ever since Blacks came in through slavery
Not untrue, but unfair. Not all the states had black slave populations; the overall population of blacks was small compared to white; even where they were in large number they weren't citizens they were essentially farm equipment (yeah, I know, it's awful-still a fact though); lastly the united states was intended by the founders as a nation "for free white men (and their families) of good character. America was over ninety percent white up until 1965 when a massively unpopular and undemocratic amendment was made to the immigration law to change the racial make-up of the country. Similar laws were passed in Canada and many other western nations in the same general time frame.

Attached: 1536490645957.png (831x881, 901K)

>Our nations are less safe, less cohesive, and are not actually any richer as a result of these wars.
No shit, bombing a country to oblivion does increase the chances they'll get mad and suicide attack you for it. But you're probably talking about refugees in Europe and stuff right? It has to do with politics but again its not a Jewish conspiracy. Turkey played a big role in particular in letting refugees from Syria and other places in to try to increase pressure on Europe for example. And boats of migrants coming in from Libya, do you really think the average European would just shoot them down or send them back to their country at war? Now that the wars are stopping (probably), lots of Europeans are actually pushing that refugees should go back now. And finally, about richer, countries like France made lots of money off weapons, and again the USA has its priority in getting power not necessarily resources right off the bat.

Fuck Jews, Jews oppress us.

>t. Professionally measured IQ of 141.

I get that. But you use antisemitic conspiracies to push your agenda, which is unfair scrapegoating.
>1965 when a massively unpopular and undemocratic amendment was made to the immigration law to change the racial make-up of the country. Similar laws were passed in Canada and many other western nations in the same general time frame
I don't know much about this so I'll read up on it. I can tell you now that Australia started accepting immigrants suddenly because it had to during WWII to become stronger to protect against Japan.
G2G now, fun talking with you mate.

>the Rothschilds, if they're involved in a conspiracy, have hid it completely, because there's no significant proof that they're overly rich, they're a very rich family but definititely not among the richest families in the world.
That simply isn't true. a brief google or bing search will tell you that they most certainly are one of the richest families on the Earth, and that their net worth is difficult to estimate because it is spread amongst you many branches of the family tree

Attached: 01 gates-rothschild wealth fortune.jpg (960x764, 102K)

>And boats of migrants coming in from Libya, do you really think the average European would just shoot them down or send them back to their country at war?
Let's start unpacking this here. The massive influx of black and brown people into Europe have wrought inestimable pain and suffering on the rape, murder, and abuse victims they've left in their wake. The VAST majority of these invaders are not refugees from any country at war, they are economic migrants. Furthermore it would be cheaper and less disruptive for the west to simply pay the out these people up in neighbouring countries with whom they share much more cultural overlap. They are instead imported into Germany, Sweden, the UK, and Canada (among many overs) without the consent of the native populations of those nations.

Attached: 1536927266874.jpg (960x912, 152K)

>I don't know much about this so I'll read up on it.
Yeah I strongly suggest you do. Anyway, cheers from Newfoundland. take it easy

So that's the average then you fucking retard, the average here is 108 lmao

>blacks are less likely to be gunned down by a police officer while committing a crime

Gonna need a source for that, guy

>he state ENFORCES in fact that all businesses PRIOTIZE blacks (and any non-white male) in hiring

That's because businesses are much less likely to hire blacks. They did a study where they submitted 4 resumes all around a city. One as a white male, one as a black male, one as a white male with a criminal record and one as a black male with a criminal record.

The white male with a criminal record got more callbacks than the BLACK MAN WITHOUT ONE.

If society is this racist towards people, its not bad to give them a little help.

Based leaf

NYC blacks are uniquely redpilled. They see Jewish tricks firsthand every single day.

Attached: 1537557981901.jpg (407x382, 76K)

Get a life cringy kike loser

Attached: 1527061898243.jpg (760x4020, 626K)

WOMPITY WOMP-WOMP

Attached: (((Smart jew))).jpg (1680x1050, 672K)