B-b-but muh Hinduism n sheeeit muffugah!!

I have heard it said that Whites should foresake Christianity for being a jewish religion (it's not, it's for everyone.)
That Hinduism is da real Aryan kang religion n sheeeit lol.
But in the Bhagavad Gita Chapter 10, verses 28 and 30 Krishna says:
> of serpents I am Vasuki.
> of demons I am Prahlada.
So I'm supposed to worship a demon and a snake?
Yeh, that's totally Aryan bro...
Yahweh makes it clear in Revelation what he has planned for demons and snakes.
Repent and come back to Jesus.

Attached: images-50.jpg (332x443, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/name/lucifer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Revelation 22:16,
> I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
The morning star = Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12)
Therefore, Christ = Lucifer.
It was a trick all along, (((God))) loves to trick people. Just ask Abraham.
And you fell for it!
Looks like you're going to hell forever Christfag for devil-worship.

The text is obvious: Christ replaced Satan as the morning-star (the one cherished most by, and is closest to God) after Satan's fall. How fucking retarded are you shills?

I really fucking couldn't care less about all your fucking religions.
>hurr durr the rotten ratmeat you eatin is bad for you
>here take this steaming pile of horse diarrhea instead

Attached: 1429111970988.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

Why are Hindu gods depicted as all blue and weird? Is that the ideal poo skin tone? Seriously, Hinduism seems more ass backwards than Christianity, which is saying a lot.

Thanks for that non-Biblical insight rabbi.
Is that what it said in the talmud, or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

>So I'm supposed to worship a demon and a snake?
>Yeh, that's totally Aryan bro...

Attached: 1537467834139.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

Friendly reminder that is a raid from twitterfaggots. I will singlehandedly ruin you for this.

Serpents and demons mean other things in foreign truth-systems.
Celsus was weirded the fuck out why worshipping demons would be a bad thing as the angel-demon distinction did not play a role in his beliefs, or did so in a different way.

Whites and all other people should forsake all religions because no supernatural powers have been scientifically proven to exist.

Wtf did you just write Hans?
Please re-write that again in English.

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>being this retarded
It is literally common sense, you spaz. Lucifer or morning star simply means light bringer. John the Forerunner and the Virgin were also called morning stars, one known for spreading God's message before the coming of Christ and one who gave birth to Christ. Are you seeing a pattern or are you going to continue eating shit like the crypto-Jew you are?

You cannot prove a negative existential claim, genius.
And not all knowledge is empricism you dumbfuck leaf.
Get back in line at the Gay Pride Parade or you'll get arrested for hate.

[Citation needed]

you didn't understan Krishna and bhagavad gita. all these things serpents and demons are still lower energy of Krishna not higher and everything happens with his power. your body is krishnas lower energy as is your mind and thinking processes. so are these evil demonic entities too. reason why they stay demonic is because their nature is such and they are forced to do according to it. so are we all. now, only way to rise above this nature is to surrender for Krishna then what ever you've done in past you are free of it. This is only way! No matter what you've done if you are devotee you are righteous and will become happy and free of your nature which can be evil. demons are demons because they are in their illusion and hate krishna. this is difficult to understand and even more difficult to explain for another one and even then not many will since their nature fights against it. something to add which is interesting, you could actually free yourself of nature by going FULL on demonic if you it's your nature and do everything you can to get power and become strong demon. then Lord Krishna will slay you and this will cause you to free your atman from your nature to see truth. they will lose their higher "personality" tho in this process and they will be like 'sparks' radiating around Krishna instead of living in planet of his enjoying eternal bliss.

>not Zoroastrianism.

(((Light bringer))) lol how illuminati.
you mean like the guys who print your money?

Attached: images-55.jpg (200x202, 20K)

> I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.

Churches? What churches? Christian churches were built a lot later. IIRC, Jesus told that God is everywhere and you do not need a church (a building) to pray.

behindthename.com/name/lucifer

>Means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring". In Latin this name originally referred to the morning star, Venus, but later became associated with the chief angel who rebelled against God's rule in heaven (see Isaiah 14:12). In later literature, such as the 'Divine Comedy' (1321) by Dante and 'Paradise Lost' (1667) by John Milton, Lucifer became associated with Satan himself.
Stop huffing gas to see the dreamtime. It isn't good for you

You're just a retard.

>moving the goalpost because you can't be retarded enough

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

> not quoting Scripture
Nice try rabbi
Not buying it.

This is pretty much the same as accepting Jesus as your saviour.

It's called corroborating information.
A simple task, unless le burger educated lol

The idea that you can torture and crucify someone for your Goddamn sins is demoniac in nature.

Only demons are capable of concocting such a belief system.

The belief system that is possible to crucify GOD is of Atheistic nature.

Attached: 66033932-CECC-4BB5-9E56-09480F712A01.jpg (738x900, 236K)

>you did this
>it wasn't God who wanted to free you from evil

>too retarded to even understand that morning star is also a name for Venus, therefore this first "star" signifies sunrise, or the bringing of the light
>scripture literally not needed, it's all common sense and antiquated poetry
I can't even begin to imagine how much diesel you huffed in your childhood

Attached: fb4.png (1300x2000, 288K)

It's not that complicated.
If dumbfuck OP actually read the verses, let alone the chapter, he would realize Krishna is making a series of comparisons to impress up9n Arjuna his omnipotence:
> of men I am a king
> of mountains I am the Himalayas
> of weapons I am the thunderbolt
> of serpents I am Varuna
> of regulators I am time
> of animals I am the lion
> of demons I am Prahlada
Essentially Krishna is saying he is the alpha and omega.
That the most powerful essence of any given entity is a characteristic of Krishna's nature.
He's not a demon or a snake, he is everything.
That's the point OP missed.

fucking hell

Attached: 1479749141675.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Bu- bu- bu- burger
You are literally too retarded to look at the night sky and connect two and two. Are you too busy hunting for fucking lizards to cook?

Still no Biblical justification for your retarded views?
You're not a good (((Christian))) and (((Paul))) would be very disappointed. That's right, Jesus' favourite ex-Pharisee is disappointed in you.

Why are Aussies such retarded shitheads? Oh Yahweh please hear my cry!

>doesn't even understand basic ancient symbolism
>ur retard, lol
Absolute brainlet, lmao

Attached: bde95a70c83674124d6ec36dba619fff4d50e92a72dbd77fdec4d9ac914b770c.png (645x773, 33K)

So true.
To take (((Jesus))) seriously you must believe in primitive Jewish sacrificial offerings as described in (((Leviticus))).
Essentially Jesus is a human sacrifice.
No wonder Mexicans like Christianity so much.

Attached: images-36.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Also love the echos, (((Aussie))) because Christ definitely loved Jews so much
>Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

KRISHNA IS ABSOLUTE AUTOCRAT

Evil or Good , in Krishna, it is ALL GOOD !

Attached: 916D6E36-FE53-4EEC-9181-B4F0BDD01D7E.jpg (826x1266, 416K)

Lucifer means "phosphorus" in Aramaic or Greek or something. People who think lucifer is a person or entity are mistaken.

> can't use scripture to justify Christianity
You're not very good at this are you?

Hinduism was a tyrannical system of control keeping the lazy, parasitic Brahmins on top and the kshatryas (warriors) just below them to protect them.

Jesus is Zeus
je-zeus

History of the world brah

>To take (((Jesus))) seriously you must believe in primitive Jewish sacrificial offerings as described in (((Leviticus)))
Something practiced literally by every other religion of the era. You're desperate and would take anything, eh?

a self-hating jew? how novel...

No, Vedic religion is Aryan.

Hinduism is basically a religion that has the Vedas but ignores them for all kinds of idolatry and other false scriptures.

Yeah but isn't Christianity supposed to be the ONE true religion?
> just like every other religion
Lol FAIL, again.

The original word was "congregations".

>I fail to understand this very basic poetic concept of antiquity widely understood in the era of which the New Testament was written, so I will just keep asking for scriptures like a parrot
>me, an intellectual

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 31K)

Yep, Christ compared himself to Nehushtan, the serpent made by Moses to be lifted up and heal those who looked on it.

this.
vedism is the aryan religion and we need to codify it easily for western whites to cause a spiritual awakening

Hinduism is literally the most Indo-European religion in existence today. Zoroastrianism is pretty close but sadly died out due to Muhammad.
Either way Buddhism, Theravada specifically, is the true religion of Aryans as acknowledged by Evola.

You're both retarded, you don't even know what morning stars mean.
Don't ever take advice from rejects that never read their Bible or researched words/meanings in Greek and Hebrew or you end up with answers like these two idiots.

Job 38:7
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Don't forget that Christianity ruled the world but now the West became secular and cucked.
While hindus were always dominated by Islam and Christianity.
Hindus are cucked af

Church is the word for ekklesia. It means assembly. An ekklesia would gather, and wherever the ekklesia gathered would be called the local ekklesia. Once christians built buildings for the ekklesias, the buildings became called ekklesia by metonymy.

Church is from kyriakos, an adjective meaning "of the Lord" for ekklesia kyriaka.

Arya Samaj is way ahead of ya.

Holy fuck, ur right.
I totally forgot that part.
Christfags snake & devil worshippers BTFO
again

>more goalposting

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

> ur wrong!
> but I won't explain why
Lol ur credible, retard.

You mean answering your dumbfuck "arguments"?
lol nice self - portrait

The only Christfags in Australia are shitskins. You need to go back.

>You mean grasping at straws because of how much of a retard I am?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

this is ((criminally)) out of context, schlomo, and you know this. the bhagavad calls you people out for exactly what you are

>Christianity for being a jewish religion
>(it's not, it's for everyone.)
Imagine being this unaware lol

Amen!

You're literally a Pajeet lover. What is there to argue besides that you're a fucking retard who enjoys misinterpreting basic scripture to defend your elephant god?

Morning star is one of many ways to say the word angel or a son of God.
There was a time they all sang together.
Go read that whole Chapter.

Attached: lord-vishnu-and-seshnag_1.jpg (730x548, 60K)

>Taking shit out of context
>Not understanding ancient Sanskrit
>shilling for Abrahamism.
Sage

>following a cut dick religion

Butthurt Christfag detected
Go back to ur jewish voodoo doll carpenter "god"

btw, what set sacrifice of the Old Testament religion (which was not Judaism, the Jew literally tricked your retarded prottie parents into believing that they were and still are the chosen, whereas in reality the tribe that would become the Jews were cursed at the inception of Judah) apart from pagan sacrifice was that the righteous sacrificed to maintain a covenant with God, showing to him that they were faithful and deserving of mercy. Paganiggers sacrificed (including themselves) because they were afraid their nigger-tier "gods" would get pissed off and bring plague, death, suffering, and misfortune to everyone.

That's using an indefinite article you sly little jew lawyer.
But we're talking about a very specific morning star here, a widely - acknowledged one synonymous with Lucifer, Satan and rebellion.
The Morning Star.

>Butthurt Christfag detected
Please, street-shitter. You were obviously assblasted at

Aryan pagan human sacrifice is just a meme invented by Romans and Christfags.

its been mongrelized by subhuman pajeets for thousands of years. its about as relevant to modern life as a instructional manual for how to read instructional manuals.

Still crying?
Yeah, me too... tears of joy.
I won.
U lost.
Deal wit it nigger

This, no human sacrifices in Hinduism

People who don't embrace Christianity as the most based and alpha religion are delusional cucks.
>b-b-but muh turn the other cheek
You're supposed to turn the other cheek when you're getting into petty fights - name calling, shoving, etc.
>b-b-but christianity is jewish u cuck
The Christian God is not the Jewish God. Jesus clearly said that Jews are of their father - Satan. Therefore followers of Christ are anti-Jewish.
>what about Christian zionisits?
Misinformed sheep just like yourself.

We can only hope Zoroastrianism makes a comeback. But that is just a dream.

>Damn, da med man be keepin' da white man down, nigga, I WOKE

Majority of Zoroastrianism is still in India a hindu country

>Still crying?
>Yeah, me too... tears of joy.
Lol. That is the most seething reply I have ever read in my life

Attached: 1529864040078.jpg (813x551, 163K)

this post is an opinion that appeals to feelings only in the context of atheism, because the arbitrary standards argument is always used in such a poorly worded manner.

Jesus is the real Living God, Yahweh is nothing but an insane prison keeper who created this physical prison. Look inward and you will see this to be true. Quantum Mechanics is a sign.

I loled
Ur right, but christfags are still liars.
You see Julius Ceasar was super butthurt when the Druids BTFOed his first invasion. So he invented lies about them, which dumbfuck Christfags later repeated.

Turning the other cheek is also a form of insult, the ancient equivalent of sticking up the finger, I think.

Yes, I know. By comeback I mean Zoroastriansim as an empire-sized religion again, not a bunch of Parsis who can no longer separate authentic scripture from larp.

Jesus is referred to as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. In 1 Peter 5:8, Satan is compared to a lion, seeking someone to devour. The point is this, both Jesus and Satan, to a certain extent, have similarities to lions. Jesus is similar to a lion in that He is the King, He is royal and majestic. Satan is similar to a lion in that he seeks to devour other creatures. That is where the similarities between Jesus, Satan, and lions end, however. Jesus and Satan are like lions in very different ways.

>dem meddies be lyin' bout dose druids n' sheeeit nigga. MUH DICK!
Do understand how much of a seething nigger you sound like right now?

Lucifer means light bearer. When you exude light, wisdom, and love, you are a lucifer, a servant of God. In Isaiah Lucifers is even praised, "o son of the morning". Do some research on Vesper instead, the Evenstar. That is the fallen morning star who tried to usurp the Sun, that represents the power of God. It is all astrology, and these cosmological truths frequently end up in prophecy and visions, or in more secular literature such as Pliny's.

Because of muh Indo-European ancestors. Some pagans think that because there was a link between Hinudism and European paganism that they can somehow reconstruct a modern form of paganism based on what ancient beliefs might have been, and that they can 'fill in the blanks' and make 'educated guesses' by learning about and borrowing from Hindusim. It's still just guesswork though and ultimately LARPing.

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It was only funny the first time.
Know when to stop.

Satan is never referred to as, The Morning Star, only Jesus is.

>Theyz no sacrifice here, mista
>holds Blot
>Theyz just meddie lies n sheit
>brings goat
>We iz perfect Aryan niggas out here
>ooga boogas to Odin
>Nope, nuthin
>slits goat's throat

Your retardation was funny the first time, yet here you still are, being retarded

This is crazy cool, though obviously you don't fuck w/ these two

Ignoring the assailant, showing that his act and he himself are meaningless to you, not worth your attention.

>Old Testament animal sacrifices were to secure God's mercy
>Pagan animal sacrifices were to secure God's mercy
Wow it's so different.
Are Christians born this stupid or do you go to special schools that turn you functionally retarded?

>rapes child, loses command of europe, tries to convince an army of 10 year olds to crusade as protest against their parents
Catholic Church = Subverted

Satan mimics God, to confuse retards(everyone). Thus the trinity, and the devils 3.