The state of the UK

>British teenage girls are among the heaviest drinkers in Europe – and have overtaken boys
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/26/british-teenage-girls-among-heaviest-drinkers-europe-have/

Attached: 1530201170964.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

To be fair, you need to be pretty drunk to engage in sexual relations with Brits.

Peter Hitchens tried to warn us.

Probably has something to do with all the Paki rape they got as children

We need to return to the Being, to the Logos, to the foundamental- ontology (of Heidegger), to the Sacred, to the New Middle Ages - and thus to the Empire, religion, and the institutions of traditional society (hierarchy, cult, domination of spirit over matter and so on). All content of Modernity - is Satanism and degeneration. Nothing is worth, everything is to be cleansed off. The Modernity is absolutely wrong -- science, values, philosophy, art, society, modes, patterns, "truths", understanding of Being, time and space. All is dead with Modernity. So it should end. We are going to end it.

Attached: 1537933428980.jpg (540x400, 172K)

Yeah it's being fed to them literally by the media. Look up "popular music" among teens, and remember that everything popular is placed in such a position artificially. Kids are being brainwashed into using drugs by people brainwashing their parents into thinking they are "just lazy" or "ungrateful" it's been the same Pharma kikes all long, people need to burn shit

Sadly this is a load of tosh. Sadly the young English of today drink much less than any other generation. They take less drugs, don`t get preganant as much and in fact they are the most boring generation that England has ever had.
Most likely why they also want to vote to remain in Europe and believe anything Corbyn promises them.
England was a much better place when we were all off our faces, fucking each other without the worry of a rape allegation or that the girl you met in the bar has a bigger penis than yourself.
NOSTALGIA is cancer but I did enjoy my youth. Generation sensible are a fucking disgrace.

British bitches are busted.

>To be fair, you need to be pretty drunk to engage in sexual relations with Brits.
Ha aha! The women are not only beat, they're socially programmed to be feminist cunts, too.

disgusting slags

He also tried to drink everything he could to keep the youth safe

I will go out on a limb here and say the generation you are dissing on, is not of English descent.

I read a story a couple of years ago that said, over 60% of white Englanders are living overseas....!

FPBP

I wouldn't mine the uglyness, but they've all got so unbelievably fat in the last decade. As a man who cannot abide fucking a fatty, i'm seriously considering homosexuality.

*mind

LGTSS

Attached: solid 9 in england.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Ayyyy

Attached: british women 3.jpg (634x419, 98K)

Attached: brit slag at edl rally.jpg (900x900, 207K)

Yes Brother

I always thank British women for making it so Irish women are not the most revolting women in the world. Seriously, these rice-dimpled flabtitted rhinos stride confidently through England's Muslim infested streets wearing tight thongs, carrying themselves like they are filming a Maybelline ad but to all observers appearing like a large leg of ham wrapped in baling twine, with cleavage that looks like Simon Weston's face. These sardine-encrusted vagina harpies watch Loose Women, Emmerdale, X-Factor and Jeremy Kyle all day in their pink pyjamas, using the stubbly head of their illegitimate African halfbreed son called 'Tyson' or 'Reese' to scratch their itchy raw pubes, while they let out oohs and aahs at the sight of new adverts for washing powder. "OOH that'd be the right thing get those cumstains out of me black dress, I FUCKIN TELL THEE OUR KID." They collect chav sprogs like some people used to collect model cars. These vicious, plump-faced dimwits think that a night drinking copious amounts of alcoholic syrup before being thrown out of multiple establishments for trying to dance on the tables, because a table put together by Thomas Chippendale himself could not bear the weight of one of these shrieking, moon-faced Miss-piggy lookalikes dancing to Beyoncé while trying not to drop their cheap knockoff handbag, which will come in handy later to vomit in as they fall in and out of doorways on the way home, balancing the acts of eating greasy kebabs and releasing torrents of steaming, putrid piss all over the streets, giggling and laughing about the size of black men's cocks, is the height of culture.

Attached: g.jpg (634x459, 107K)

British women are overwhelmingly disgusting. For every upper-middle class qt there are a thousand drunken, slags with fake tan, massive teeth, and huge foreheads.

goddamn UK bitches are ug-leeeeee

Do you think the Muslim infested streets are a part of the problem? With so many poo's and blacks roaming their streets now the chav women must think of themselves as 10/10's in comparison.

Who are the ugliest white women in the world and why are they British?

Protip: it's the Brits

hahaha that's savage, best thing I've read all night, potatobro.

Attached: pepe yes.jpg (657x527, 26K)

This is what happens when you let an Anglo working class attains the wealth of the middle class.

It's an obvious fact that Anglo society's have the worst lower classes and when given the money be drunken degenerates, they will be.

Take it from me, I'm Australian, and Australia is almost entirely descended from the British working class and our ladies make he ones in your pic look classy

One on the left

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (640x800, 131K)

Jesus fucking Christ kill it with fire

I wrote it a long time ago but recycle it in the odd thread

my sides

Attached: ThirdDefinitiveIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gif (234x240, 24K)

> "Anglo society's have the worst lower classes"
You're forgetting about Dravidian poos. At least UK slags don't take a bath in river filled with human shit and corpses.

holy shit
they might as well print that as their new flag
because that is peak fucking british
absolutely disgusting
don't worry tho
if you're worried that poor muslims have to rape these fat slags, don't
they only rape nine year olds by the thousands
if the muslims had to rape these fat slags, then i think even feminists would complain and offer to kidnap kids for them (which they already do in the uk)

"FANCY A SNOG DO YA!?!?"

If you think immigration is the biggest problem in the UK, then you need to look at these fucking degenerates. British people are truly disgusting. I even find their top model cara delivigne disgusting.

Add to that a massive dose of SJWism and feminism and it's just too much. I've had to travel to Europe a lot recently and I've been taking British Airways business class, where ALL of the FAs are men. I can't help but think there's been some feminist movement to make all the FAs men. That, or BA can't find a british woman slim enough to fit through the aisles.

If you were trying to summon me, it worked.

Attached: 1455274935477.jpg (1479x900, 1.11M)

>British people are truly disgusting.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Attached: cart in the mart 1537055114040.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>That, or BA can't find a british woman slim enough to fit through the aisles.

It's partly that, and partly that british women have swallowed the L'Oreal pill & think they're too good to occupy such a subservient role.

It used to be Australia now our women are butcher more slutty and over weight and more laddish

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

British social class is so fascinating can some bongs recommend some reading on it?

why are white people so self-hating

The difference is that low caste pajeets know their place. They can't get out on the town and run amok because a Brahmin would kill them and face no repercussions.

>India flag
I almost puked

This is a great argument for why us being replaced is a good thing. Even Jow Forums must agree that we Brits are a sub-race not worth saving.

kek!

Attached: my ancestors.jpg (538x482, 64K)

They're just depressed that all their men are out having sex with children.

>'ells 'bells Chantelle there's all shit in 'me 'air
>wot's different bout that hahahahahaha
>naww fuck off don't be pissin me off I feel bad enough without you startin on me
>lemme 'av a look then
>bloody 'ell there's all blood 'n' guts in your extensions Sandra love
>Ah fuckin know I just said
>owdit 'appen?!
>was a fuckin bomb or summat I dunno I ent a fukkin scientist
>A bomb at the concert?
>Oooh aye
>It's those Pakis again is it I fuckin tell thee! U'd wanna watch yourself nowadays wuntcha!
>I can't believe me 'air's ruined, it's not fair
>Give over ye daft mare it's not that important we'll blag a new wig down the social
>I don't wanna new fuckin one I liked the old one
>Why you bein so arsey, calm down mate
>EEEWWW wot's this stuck in me 'andbag
>It's a fuckin finger
>AWWW fuckin ell it's disgusting
>A big black finger, musta come off a black man I'd wager!
>It's rite big innit
>Ah know, lemme have a butchers
>No it's mine I'm gonna use it
>Use it for wot
>It's kinda like a black cock if you tek fingernail off
>it kinda is, it's a bigger cock than our Jason's lolololol
>I can give me fanny a rite go over wi' dis
>Lemme av a go after you, I'm dead wet now thinkin o'black man's cocks
>Int you got crabs?
>Naww it's not crabs shut your mouth bitch it's just a fungal infection
>Is it sore then
>Naw it's just proper itchy and red
>Ang on a sec... That andbag ye took finger from, gizza look...I knew it, that's my andbag give it here
>Naw it's mine I got same one
>Like fuck it is I can see the stain on it from time I got period all over it
>that's blood from t'explosions
>bollocks
>OW GERROFF GERROFF STOP PULLIN ME AIR
>*PUNCH SCUFFLE SMACK

Attached: yuck.jpg (527x683, 98K)

True.

The class system is exactly the same as the US except for decades the US has pretended it doesn't have one.

The latter half or Orwells' 'Down & Out in Paris & London' for some history (it hasn't changed too much), Brysons two works on England, and the BBC documentary, 'It aint't half hot mum' for starters.

can't recommend any books, but watch 'shameless'

thought it was a tv exaggeration until i moved into that type of place (its far worse)

I agree, more than half of ethnic white British deserve the rope.

I think the same of USA though

Attached: 06D6AD8C-98CB-41D4-9C8A-D587B6FF52F9.png (1013x543, 641K)

Sensational user.

I call them kegs with legs

Why do all their women have that same retarded look

Attached: burgerd.jpg (677x1016, 356K)

niggers would still be worse

S L A G S
L
A
G
S

Attached: 86e0b7e7b26fba95a6f25f78f7037ab2.jpg (720x960, 150K)

Hot tip: cara = trans. Our secret user

Yeah but these girls are 12. They'll be 15 stone in 2 years time.

primarily because we all agree that we're better than everyone else and if you're on top all that's left is a dick-measuring contest

hard to properly hate the browns when they're so markedly inferior, but if you've got a group of white ppl with roughly similar national accomplishments (inventions, empires, literature) it's dead easy to start yelling about who's best

aka europe/usa

the one on the left can be salvaged if she'd put the fucking pasties down
the rest can't be saved

For posterity sake.

Attached: british slag whores.png (1166x1390, 2.19M)

god damn that was a fantastic read.

Shiiiet these ones are gorgeous

Why do people think that make-up looks good. They'd be alright without it making their features look hideous.

Probably half of them larping and think they are drunk because they had one drink.
Also again I see other non-european Anglos hating on the british in a more toxic and psychotic than europeans.

Fuck Canada, Fuck America, Fuck Austraalia I really do hope your countries turn minority white so we here in Europe can even feel more smug about our situation. And to you in Ireland how does it feel to have most pro-globohomo population in the world.

Those are millenials, not gen z

Still is, australians are by far the most insecure fuckers on this board. If they are insecure in sports and other things they sure as hell are here.

love me slags lads

Attached: 1457785530937.jpg (640x960, 94K)

stone? you're still measuring things with stones?
no wonder your women look like neanderthals.
are you kidding.

Calm down, Chantelle, you know they're right. Have a kebab to soothe your nerves.

English women are disgusting pigs but they're also very arousing somehow.

Attached: 1512806698846.jpg (768x513, 80K)

This

>itt: countries(Aus, Can, Ire and USA) with uglier women projecting themselves

British women are fine of you go put the council estate and stop taking picture in shithole estates. It's like me going to paris taking pictures and coming to the conclusion that french women are black.

The lowest class brits seems to have somehow evolved into an entirely separate branch of hominids over the course of several centuries.

Attached: norf.jpg (810x713, 88K)

>considering homosexuality
start reading trap doujins m8, I'm dead serious - you'll turn into a poofter

She/he does have a point, I mean should americans, aussies, the irish and canadians say how bad our women are when their countries have uglier and way more white trash.

>Look mum, i quoted everybody!

>It's like me going to paris taking pictures and coming to the conclusion that french women are black.

that wouldnt be an incorrect conclusion.

Attached: 1536150079239.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Maybe they do. All I know is that there are hordes of the slags here and it's hilarious but annoying at the same time.

Let's look at trashy Australian women just to compare to the poms, photos are from the Melbourne Cup/Flemington Races which are notorious for their "debauchery"

Not a load of tosh. These women are trash, piss in streets, belch, burp, etc - they are worse than drunk men.

I can guarantee you they do more drinking now, probably the same amount of drugs, it's just less on average cause half the country is paki now. People aren't sensitive, it's just no one wants to shag English women.

Attached: 1536698993764.png (826x593, 746K)

>Those are millenials, not gen z
Yeah this. Anyone over 20 is a millenial. Gen Z are mainly weird teenagers who hardly ever leave the house. Fuck knows what's going to become of them.

Attached: GN71AGUKG.2-1.jpg (1024x629, 278K)

>I can guarantee you they do more drinking now, probably

They don't, they probably had one weak alchoolic drink and then they larp as bring drunk. We are talking about 15yos here.

Of course; we refused to submit to EU imperialism (or should that be metricialsm). We use a strange mix of every unit under the sun, and switch randomly depending on situation. But yes women are still measured based on the number of spherical granite rocks that can fit into a standard 40pounder cannon bore. Simple.

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (894x629, 1.57M)

Unsurprising desu everyone here is an alcoholic from age 12

Here. Have some 10/10 british ass

Attached: 1537522923452.jpg (620x506, 76K)

So far they're not fat ugly bitches like the photos of the poms

Attached: c5a06b70cbc6c6250d3e1919d41915e4.jpg (650x488, 77K)

Go to any festival in Britain and most women there are qt.

Most of these ugly women you see on Jow Forums are well into their 30s.

You can't honestly be ignorant of how much UK girls drink. It's their only form of entertainment other than reality T.V.

Suffrage was a mistake. It will be the end of the west. All western women are degenerates.

Attached: 7986030-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 68K)

Fuckin hell mate that's a work of art. It's it's it's beautiful.

Attached: 1527504055209.png (780x438, 239K)

Man, No wonder they're being groomed.

ireland bringing the heat. Damn son that was savage!

Attached: IMG_1339.jpg (732x720, 129K)

Most of them exaggerate how they have drunken.

I’d marry right in a heartbeat

counter posting hot brits

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

Attached: 52350fc8b394e16757ce420fb62ab2f1.jpg (650x488, 78K)

You are a talented parody artist.

Get over yourself you memeflag fag, this thread is funny af and the girls pictured are absolute slag whores. But you are right that they aren't very representative of british women. Pic related.

Attached: quintessentially british.png (230x212, 45K)

Attached: 20515UNILAD-imageoptim-GettyImages-495430978.jpg (1127x800, 157K)