Hey kid, you got a licence to ride that bike?

Hey kid, you got a licence to ride that bike?

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-100445~2.png (1080x1360, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/keque_mage/status/1041121898204209153?s=21
youtu.be/RH1ekuvSYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oi where's yer arrestin' licence
twitter.com/keque_mage/status/1041121898204209153?s=21

Attached: 1528926651732.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

youtu.be/RH1ekuvSYzE

lol

Attached: 1439544804461.png (300x300, 128K)

Pay the kike, tag that bike!

This is unironically a good thing.
Imagine your bicycle having a licence plate so if it ever gets stolen it can be retrieved a lot easier- and any bikes without plates are taken off the road and into custody for investigation of stolen property.

Gotta start them on licking boots early so the police state mind control has time to take effect.

Leave North America

>change plate
nothing personal, leafo

This, its fighting bike thefts but under the cover of being retards rather than being called racist

Why does every UK cop look like pathetic, sniveling little weasels that failed the genetic lottery? Little bitch ran away with his tail between his legs because he couldn't handle banter from an angry citizen.

I'm starting to get these rape gang scandals now. If the cops are that pathetic and weak in front of white british people, then imagine their reaction to pakis with a greater propensity for violence.

Or the nigger just re-registers the bike as being new and you're out of a bike

what is a serial number

this thread getting better and better

Attached: 1432237214182.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Jesus Fuck, now I have seen everything. Jokes aside, Britain will require breathing licenses

We already have an optional system of codes for that here in Germany. No need for mandatory license plates.

It would take a level of effort to reproduce a proof of purchase from a store. Most scrubs that steal bikes are unable to do such a thing.

I can't tell if you canadians are being serious anymore with these kinds of posts.

Or, you know, don't live around niggers and beaners and your bike won't get stolen in the first place.

Don’t be fooled. Years of shitposting has made the leaves very clever in their craft. One should only observe their behavior from the outside.

thinking the same thing, but i bet they are going to roll this back real quick like using police body cams in court

Attached: 1510858481609[1].png (802x786, 438K)

>walking license
>eating license
>getting out of bed license
>inhaling license
>exhaling license
>eyelid blinking license
>swallowing saliva license
>brushing your teeth license
>opening the door license
>existing license

They already forge vehicle registrations, what makes you think they won't just print fake reciepts?

Serial # doesn't do anything. A bike that has or doesn't have one looks the same to an officer patrolling by.
With license plate enforcement 2 situations occur for patrols:
Missing license plate- reasonable cause to investigate and detain
License plate matching stolen property- investigate and detain

we kinda already have this. The police have open days and set up stalls in parks . They put a stamp underneath and register it. This is more about dangerous driving, like they popping too many wheelies

>so members of the public can report pupils cycling dangerously.

>746 KB
Truly we have achieved peak bong

Attached: 1535003465849.jpg (841x607, 178K)

Who is " they " you mean 80 iq's that dropped out of 7th grade and now rely on pety theft to get by?

This will help put more ghetto groups of people into prison. Just as stop and frisk and marijuana legislation has. These must be continued and grown.

>license application license

hey, you got a licence for that clean air

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-102340~2.png (1077x647, 230K)

Its pretty smart actually. There are so many lowlife adult niggers and spics that ride bikes around me. I just saw on the news young niggers are riding up on biked with guns and robbing people.

It won't put more ghetto groups in jail, it'll just create more organized crime as some kike can profit off the niggers by laundering the bikes. Especially with all the bikes that will have to be grandfathered in to this.

I'm sure the police will be keeping close tabs on the license plates of childen's fucking bicycles, scanning each and every one as Trucks of Peace do an Indy 500 through downtown London

>oi where's ye boik loicense!

>red blood cell circulation license
>heart beat license
>fingernail growth license
>hair growth license
>sweating license
>cellular reproduction license
>bowel movement license
>eyelash falling out license
>white blood cells fighting bacteria license

>Terrorism license

Attached: 940B4BBA-E6A9-4C27-B7B2-3C4034F55E9E.png (2064x1213, 178K)

What the fuck am I looking at?

Lifehack: Ride a junker if you're concerned about theft.

Also, bikes already have serial numbers. This is just a cash grab.

Attached: Bike_Serial_Number_Location.jpg (480x192, 13K)

>It won't put more ghetto groups in jail
Uh, yeah it will.

a FUCKING LEAF

>oh-h-hurr yeah we need to stop minorities from stealing your bike! Here, put this gigantic identifiable-from-camera plate on your already uniquely identifiable bike!

>Trucks of Peace do an Indy 500 through downtown London
ISIS 500?

Not in the uk

Because honest, good cops trying to protect the population kill themselves or just quit the job.

Only repulsive weasels and cockroaches stay.

The problem with European police is that they haven't had to face adversity in their policing duties and thus could become disarmed cucks and still police the populace pre-mass immigration.
In U.S and Canada, we have always had violent riddled races like Africans in the U.S or natives in Canada and there was no way for police forces to ever let their guards down here

>get costum bike
>have no serial
Also, all of my store bought bikes have no serials, what now?

>You need a license to drive a car in traffic as accidents at high velocity can cause damage to you and your surrounding
>Every citizen, no matter the age, has to walk on a pavement when one is available otherwise you get fined because maybe it is dangerous to walk on a strip of tar that is frequented by fast metal boxes that would kill you when they hit you
A person who can in some cases barely read let alone had to prove that it understands traffic laws wants to ride a bike on the street with a speed ranging from 10 to 20km/h in traffic that is almost certain to get it killed when being struck by a car? Yeah man, that's just personal freedom.

Stop buying chinese frames and walmart bikes

Are all apartment complexes there just so depressing?

Attached: Run, run, run, like Tara.gif (270x196, 483K)

Redundant.

They had to rebuild entire neighbourhoods on the cheap post WW2. They got bombed to hell and back.

I figured his "costume" bike was a Chinese frame off aliexpress

clean air zones, an attempt to reduce pollution in certain areas and persuade people to use alternative modes of transport. something like that anyway

FUCK THE POLICE LOICENSE WAR NOW

What about the custom bikes? They also have no serial numbers.

How are serial # even supposed to function?
>Hello sir, I have no reason to believe this bike is stolen, but I want to spend a minute looking all over it for the serial # so I can make sure

Serial # do not give probable cause to investigate someone like a missing license plate does.

Ban this can't do that. It's no wonder this country is rebelling with Brexit as an expression of protest against authoritarian rules, overseas included.

Attached: liberty with danger than peace with slavery EU.jpg (1600x1067, 208K)

A lot of people call them "bike shaped objects".

They are literally under the Crown of the UK. They're not an independent nation. As far as I'm concerned our war with the Crown never ended, we've been engaged in a cold war since independence day. They'll do anything to subvert our nation, especially our prevalence in individual constitutional rights - they hate that, it gives them anxiety to think a single individual anywhere in the world has natural rights. They'll do anything to subvert it, including sending their agents to the US to go on our national television and literally agitate the population, complaining about the constitution.

Attached: 9870123.jpg (300x200, 10K)

i liek you

You know, I bet you that your typical bike already has at least one RFID tag in it from manufacturing/distribution logistics. It would be trivial to set up an RFID scanner on police cars (if they don't already have). If the RFID tag matches up with a bike reported stolen...

The crown has no power.

What’s the story here?

the ones in OP's image are "posh" ones

>He thinks plates will stop bikes getting stolen by niggers.

It hasn't stopped them stealing cars you inbred fucking Leaf.

So how do they stop the air from traveling out of the green air zone, how do they keep dirty air out of the clean air zone?

Easy don't have kids

Let only monkeys ride bikes then we can rename Great Britain to Billy Smarts circus.

Jesus Christ you simpering fuck...the only thing Orwell got wrong was that he failed to mention the boot stomping on a human face forever would also have a dildo attached to it, and you Brits will always be sitting there with your mouths hanging happily open. Absolutely disgusting.

Because they are.

The same thing happened in the humanities - anyone with self-respect, dignity and intellectual integrity either dropped out or thought better of it and took something else.

This is good, most of bikers have no idea how they should go and don't know the laws.

Okay so your overly aggressive attack against me aside, what logical argument do you have against my statement?

Attached: 37e.jpg (800x522, 43K)

Wut.
The only thing the British police investigate is the complaints made because an ”asian", you know the Islamic kind, ploughs your preteen daughters unifying her ass and pussy.

Fuck the UK.
Abort all pregnancies
Forced sterilisation
Last one out pressed the button

Attached: pathetic.jpg (630x630, 35K)

kid

lol

Attached: wall smuggie rofl.jpg (720x517, 58K)

Still working for the queen leafag.

>didn't finish filling in the form
Bloody hell, this'll mean a lot of paper work

>decommission half the railway in the UK
>leave roads in a shitty and dangerous state with awful traffic and potholes
>relegate bicycles to the road instead of the pavement, very dangerous for all parties
>tax cars to shit
>convert bridleways between towns and villages into roads
>don't bother building footpaths to complement the new, busy roads
>allow buses to fester into nasty tin cans crammed with mentally ill people, chavs, addicts, and nigs
at this rate, you'll need a teleporter to get anywhere in this country

It's unbelievable how much of a nanny state the UK and Canada are, but it is even more incredible how much people support such nonsense.

How are police supposed to find you if you go missing without shoving a large rod up your ass? Bend over, bootlicker.

I don't. I'd rather just shoot someone trying to steal my property than expect a hopelessly inept government somehow recovers it.

Better implant some RFID chips in every part of your body. Maybe 2 in every part, better safe than sorry.

Attached: 1433.png (298x728, 241K)

im glad the united kuckdom keeps thinking of ways to make me laff

The police force was systematically altered since 1997. They started bringing in fags, niggers and muzzies en masse. After a few years anybody who was a capable officer also left to do private sector work. What's left now is a husk. They literally don't investigate serious crimes like burglary and home invasion anymore unless they get called while its in progress. They spend vast amounts of resources on fag pride parades, Muslim (((outreach))) and arresting people who were rude on twitter. A man got 6 month suspended sentence in my city for this exact tweet "fuck off you fat cunt lol".

Organised crime is going to be massive in the UK soon because the police are totally incapable of doing anything about it. I'm honestly surprised eastern Europeans high crime gangs aren't moving in to tear shit up because its open season right now in major cities.

>Canada
>Nanny state
lol we're literally the only country without a school lunch program. Shocking for you, right school lunch boy?
Look at the little school lunch boy, raised in class 9 to 5 hahaha he didnt even go home for lunch to get a meal made by mommy and a toy bought by daddy.

I'm laughing, but damn does that suck. If you told me... 5 years ago, maybe 6 years ago that shit would get THIS bad I would have laughed it off as a joke. Fucking amazing. What next are they going to ban certain flavors of jam because it could be sending kids the wrong message about other cultures or some shit?

Attached: ex de.jpg (448x398, 136K)

every bike would need a VIN and picking up parts from bikes people throw away would get you jail time for an illegal bike chop shop even though you are 8

kill yourself

>ban certain flavors of jam

That's actually a good idea mate

All this licensing is a cash cow, even for criminals it will be expenses, who will have to re-license it. If you really want to solve the crime you also don't import obvious criminals like niggers, Arabs, Indians and other people who hate British and see opportunity to make cash in that country with theft. So that tells us also that we need to break down the theft organizations, secure borders and then nothing will get stolen when it's not worth it.

The British high classes are incompetent and mostly indifferent. They can only have an effect on your country because you are also circling the drain so fast that you have no cultural defenses anymore.

>application for license to apply for license application license

Attached: 1537839927678.jpg (818x415, 26K)

You should sniff less moose shit.

In five years you won't believe the shit that will happen. If you look at the generation leaving school right now they are the most zombie like, imbecilic children you will ever meet. They conform to anything they are told by pop culture and compete by trying to be the biggest victim, the one with the most fake rape allegations wins. The country is done in its current form. Its irredeemable.

>Pedal pass shooting

friend of mine had his head stomped into mush a month ago by five lads with many witnesses, and the police have still done nothing except arrest and release two of them

the UK is in a state of anarcho-tyranny, it's a scary place to be

>German immediately talks about feces
Like fucking clockwork.

>license bike in local town
>have pictures, send to police
This last one was nice, unlike the Walmart bike stolen eleven months prior. Had one stolen five years before, but got that one back when a local panhandler tried to sell it back to me downtown one night.

>might RFID the next one
>not bother calling the cops
>one bike mafia scumbag disappears

Kek, that's true.
Still get me the source, that Germany has a national school lunch program. I only found out, that only 6% of all pupils got a cantine where they can eat at.