So this is the famous, russian technology? Wow

So this is the famous, russian technology? Wow...

Attached: ww1_tsar_tank___cutaway_by_vonbrrr.jpg (1250x884, 868K)

Poland was a little bitch from 1772 to 1990

Russian rape baby

Shut your mouth, that ridiculous piece of shit holds a special place in my heart.

>flag
opinion discarded

Attached: 1521160825827.jpg (1200x1200, 161K)

Who translated that?
>rifel rack
>reer wheel
hue

And 40 years later they cruised trough your irrelevant country onwards to berlin with thousands of t-34's

At least it is creative. Not like German Brick

Attached: Без названия (6).jpg (259x194, 8K)

You seen the first airplane designs? Technology developes over time.

Attached: 6E20458F-88F2-4ED2-A69E-4EEB8E57E125.jpg (400x311, 47K)

>40 tons
>largest tank
Dumb polack
Congress Poland was too good for you, we should have sterilized you and had you work the plow

Dude the subtle misspellings are killing me

And don't forget about first heavy bomber plain Ilya Moromski

Attached: 1016585370.jpg (700x440, 61K)

whats wrong with the tzar tank?

where are the bombs?

Anyway, it. Was eastern front with massive landscapes and not western front trench warfare. Mobility and mass manpower was more important then tech.

Attached: 1471642040159328.jpg (1280x1015, 282K)

>When a meme flag thinks they matter.

Inside

Attached: cockpit.png (600x500, 300K)

wow...that is fancy and ahead of its time!

At least the German Brick somehow worked

Poland vs Russia, eh. You guys don't like each other much, I take it.

>>>/his

It didn't, they often broke down with no enemy contact and when they saw combat they didn't do it for long.

But then again this is more the fault of german officers who was reluctant towards the new tank weapon and that germany used tanks horrible wrong by letting single tanks mostly operating alone only with infantry instead of using them concentrated

I have several good friends in Poland. Last winter went with them to Zakopani for skiing. We become friends in London job training session (we are collegues in gobal it company) when we set in the hotel room, drunk vodka, played Heroes 3 and talk about politics and history.
If close eyes on history, rus and poles have a lot in common.
They even said that it was way more comfortable to hang out with me (it was 2014, when whole crimea started, so evil russuan and etc) then with French or Brits colleagues.