>shit

Attached: ino.jpg (2048x1536, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVJH4wxKnZU
youtube.com/watch?v=nqpQV3-otps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

805 reporting in

Nobody cares about you third world state and hollywood is literally ground zero for all sensory degeneracy. I hope you fall and roll on a bed of used needles.

not shilling for california or in & out.. but.. I once drove from the midwest to california and back. only stopped for gas and in & out.

Dead state.

Attached: shitholeinprocess.jpg (675x504, 158K)

All we have up in bumfuck Iowa is Culvers. I miss In N Out.

I read needles as noodles

God save SF

you'll need a miracle

t. incredibly butthurt flyovers

Attached: norcal-superiority.png (680x304, 176K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tVJH4wxKnZU

How long did that take and how much money did it cost?

Fuck you and everyone you export.
t. Washingtonian

209 has:
>meth
>death
>auto theft

It’s not even that good, Culver’s is actually better imo

Why?

> world class cuisine
Kek. Avacardos ans in and out burgers are not cuisine.
Texas has best cuisine in USA. Cali food is all faggot food

>””””beautiful women””””
t. never been to Hawaii

Also Cali is full of fucking faggots and niggers it’s the worst state in USA

This. plus cilantro

I see you are not fond of our colony on the Puget Sound.
pic related, Nigel.

Attached: bong cuisine.jpg (475x841, 72K)

We pay Russians to live there why not invite fellow commies of the same nationality

Yea that’s what faggot Cali people would call it. People who actually speak white mans English call it “Coriander”, it’s proper name.

God I hate Cali so much, Give me some Texan brisket plz user to fuel me to disseminate these Cali cucks more.

Ironically only faggots call it Cali

California has:
>crowded sewer-polluted beaches
>massive wildfires
>shwag pot contaminated with pesticides and spice
>high taxes and cost of living
>and millions of Democrats and 3rd-worlders ruining the state

Rest of the states have:
>their dignity

949 son. Coming into 707 in a couple days to pick up my yearly run of Top Shelf Redwood. As always Peace & Love to y'all homies in the Nor Nor.

>it's proper name
>fuel me to disseminate
Look, an actual retard

sun went down over the texas panhandle.. came up over flagstaff..

on the way back it went down again over new mexico.. came up right before I got home

~$300 in gas there, ~$300 in gas on the way back

had to buy fuses because the fuse for my headlights burnt out from getting too hot ~$20

in & out ~$10

no idea how much I spent on cigarettes

Attached: lit-cigarette_13339-120139.jpg (626x417, 28K)

> cherry picks some thing what no one in U.K. has ever heard of, no one has ever eaten, just some random wiki post.
In the real world, UK has some of the most Michelin stars in Europe and British fine dining cuisine is imitated across the globe. Suck my fat cock you vegan avacardo munching glitch-hop trip-hop listening prissy little Californian communist cucked in a chastity cage faggot.

559 reporting in
CA is the template for what the jews want to do to the rest of the west
we are the sweden of the USA and I have given up

Attached: scrappahank.jpg (474x352, 57K)

Norcal rules. More Conservatives, Im From Rocklin. good white town

Attached: donald-trump-png-11.png (1180x842, 569K)

>legal pot
Can you druggie fags fuck off?

Attached: 19F76190-B097-4360-96ED-F67C3274E3C6.jpg (1242x1212, 1.33M)

Attached: burger-in-n-out47.jpg (480x360, 30K)

t. Triggered Cali cuck

A solid 5/10 burger.

>Commiefornia, MX general
cringe....

Attached: 1537229441259.png (1360x769, 586K)

Actually we send you fags the shitty pot lol and you pay full price for it haha dumbfags. This bric is so dankkk bro hahaha. Suck my Kolas faggot.

Attached: MendoMindfuck.jpg (388x517, 80K)

California is a good state, honest. It's just been occupied by an unlawful enemy force since the 1980s and the rest of the US just ignores it.
Here's hoping Trump can liberate CA in 2020, don't let them give us to the taconiggers
Remember prop 187!

>Michelin stars
That's a Jew company. Opinion totally disregarded. Don't you have a chip butty to chow down on rather than shit up my thread, you twat?
No, pic related. Plus, you'll have it soon too.
based and redpilled

Attached: 1511428635339.jpg (800x1200, 913K)

Stop sucking off your Imam so much, goat fucker.

You forgot 100k+ bums.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (768x512, 108K)

England is not famous for its food, gotta be honest with yourself.

Attached: hehe.jpg (736x577, 178K)

Legal pot is a curse

Russia has 100M+ bums.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqpQV3-otps

559 checking in, we gotta get our shit straight desu.

You don't send me anything, I live in Cali and grow my own pot.

Easy, tovarisch. There will be a cleansing flame soon.
I'm afraid that's a hard no. Alcohol is much more worthy of the title "curse."

Attached: 1506699562387.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Yeah and they are all from Kansas, Texas and Missouri. Filthy flyoverfags, take your meth and go home and kill yourself there in your cornfield. Seriously too many out-of-state fags ruining SoCal now, EastCoast Jerseyfags, TexQueers and methheads because they want better welfare and free methadone.

100k?
thats like a few cities in SoCal
try 2.5 mil easily

new mexico is legitimately creepy as fuck at night. i was the only person on I-40 for like 400 miles

Yeah if you can't get pussy, fucking loser

It’s a french company and every single restaurant awarded with one of the stars is superior to any of the onions boy rubbish which is served up in California. Only Californians think they are great. Everyone else thinks you are human rubbish and your food is even worse

Then stop bitching about shitty product then and smoke your own shit. All the crap is being grown by these East Coast newfags that watched videos online about LED lights.

Californians are the most sissy cucks in the world, more sissy than anywhere else on the face of the planet. Nothing you say means anything

>t. angry dark-skinned incel

559 leans conservative, but it's a meth-riddled shit hole. Good luck, anons. Madera and Fresno counties represent.
>Everyone else thinks you are human rubbish and your food is even worse
Yes, I'm aware that's how people view Ang*os. Have fun getting arrested over twitter comments. Now what about California?

Yeah, haha just wait. Pot farms are extremely stinky plus you’ll have asshole everywhere trying to smoke up around kids and families. Just was at the hawks game and two guys got in a fight in front of me because one was trying to smoke a joint right next to his daughters

909 here just wanting better gun laws
Why are you all awake its almost 2:40 go to bed

Go back to peeping Jamal, nobody cares about your irrelevant shithole.

>you vegan avacardo munching glitch-hop trip-hop listening prissy little Californian communist cucked in a chastity cage faggot.

10/10

Then stop taking your family to Venice Beach and take them to Disneyland with the other norms you dumbfuck

To plebiscites who don’t know anything about food perhaps. We far outshine everywhere in Europe except France and Italy in cuisine, just plebs like you can only afford the £4.75 fish and chips served up by some Paki in londonistan

No, this state fucking sucks, its over-run by shitskins and Democrats ruining it with their shitty laws. You are probably one of them. We're going to deal with your kind and turn this state back into the great Red state it once was.

>you’ll have asshole everywhere trying to smoke up around kids and families
People are and always have been assholes. Smoking in public has been an issue since cigarettes. Cannabis is going mainstream. The few assholes who obnoxiously smoke in public are a minority and will not have a bearing on the industry overall.

No way faggot. I live in Texas, that shit will never be legal here

Attached: CFF7AABA-2276-4E7A-87C7-2B4F13C3A428.jpg (900x900, 110K)

best state, and its part of me.

Why arent taco bells 24/7

>blaming other states that dont give a fuck about CA when mexican goblins pour in everyday
cringe

Do federal laws supersede state laws? Like if the fed said cannabis is legal, can individual states make it illegal again?

because all mexicans are lazy

You guys are sending us tweakers in droves. Social services picks up their dirty tweaker pedoasses by the river, where you from? durrr Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Kansas NOT CALIFORNIA GTFO

Hey meme flag; read and try to comprehend what I’ve been saying all thread. Also, weird how meme flags pop up and Turk roaches disappear.

Cigarettes are somewhat under control but people here treat pot like it’s alochol. As if smoking out the section is fine

Tulare here.

Meth is everywhere in this state, and it especially affects whites. Wanted to be a cop just to fight against the crystal menace.

You forgot to list legalized HIV transmission. Also the Hepatitis A epidemic.

Attached: 52fYoh65UTI6kDihYZv4ROSRS3tGbL8arkSj6CKY7CA.jpg (640x1900, 128K)

You can see that its Mexican state because the standards of living are worst in the country.

Attached: Capture.png (992x819, 100K)

Maybe most but not the ones i know but
A lot of my mexican coworkers love taco bell, even though i always hear everyone else call it trash. What say you?

>California has:
>>great coasts
th largest economy in the world
>>Hollywood
>>redwoods
>>beautiful women
>>world class cuisine
>>legal po

You forgot: Inn-n-Out burgers

Haggis, beans and cheese on toast, and toasties? I don't think so.
Give it 15 years. They will frame it as a state rights issue and voila, legal pot. Last time I was in San Antonio and Boerne, there was weed everywhere.
>Wanted to be a cop just to fight against the crystal menace.
You should go for it, user. I have seen crystal destroy entire families and communities.

You idiot I live in one of the most Red counties in the state and they smoke pot like chimneys here and have since Nixon. Cali likes pot, red or blue. All the people that smoke in public are newfags that vape and the fn mexicans trying to pretend they have an SSN.

One day the greatest man will come out from California and make CA great again.

Patrick little is Californian.

Look at those shit burgers.
I fucking hate memeburgers
>Onions not carmelized, still crunch with a tad brownness
>Cheese """"""Sauce""""" not actual cheese, vegetable oil emulsion kept in an old battered steam table
>Fries are raw
>patties are not recognizable as meat, at least 70% 50Y
>watered down Thousand Island dressing makes it taste somewhat like a Big Mac
No wonder the rats are fleeing that sinking barge

Attached: burgerjoint.jpg (500x334, 51K)

dont lie ivan. its a great state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

I wonder how deep the cartel has its ugly head in our politics. I have a feeling their presence here is worse than the media is willing to tell us.

Do you realize why the whole countries tweakers are coming to Cali? Its because Cali is tweaker paradise, filled with tweaker-friendly social services, and tweaker-friendly cities. That's purely California's fault, not the rest of the country.

Based Nederbro putting kanker negers in their place.

He’s actually from Maine.

California was better until the Mexicans, FlyOverTweakers, Texans, ChicagoNiggers, JerseyFags, moved in and the Gay Mafia took over the Democratic Party, now everything is being converted into an overdeveloped shithole. We need to pass a law that says we can't hire anyone that wasnt born in Cali or is loyal to Mexico.

611 Taft here

There were 2 murders last week and drugs everywhere. How did the drugs flow into this small town. LA bussed lot of homelesses here and went peace town turned to crime ridden city.

Damn it then.

The ignorant opinion of a Californian means nothing to me. I get aroused at the thought of your water shortage in California

Yeah we need to cut those services, shut down all the fucking halfway houses and Passages clinics owned by the fags, and all the geriatric homes too. Get all of the unwanteds out of here, vote GOP and cut cut cut.

>No bacon
>"buns" used instead of grilled cheese sandwiches
>tiny
Get on my level son

Attached: 20140516-293110-atlanta-top-10-burgers-vortex-double-bypass.jpg (610x458, 102K)

>California was better until the Mexicans, FlyOverTweakers, Texans, ChicagoNiggers, JerseyFags, moved in and the Gay Mafia took over the Democratic Party, now everything is being converted into an overdeveloped shithole. We need to pass a law that says we can't hire anyone that wasnt born in Cali or is loyal to Mexico.

we brought civilization, my dear.

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

>people are butthurt about not living in shit-covered streets surrounded by homeless people and mexicans while wildfires and floods simultaneously fuck your broken down infrastructure to shit while your government struggles with those politicians who fear bankruptcy and those who embrace it

How delusional are people like you? Or is it just that you're a third worlder so living in shit-covered cities is the norm for you?

How do you manage to become neets somewhere in California or Florida? I mean i understand people who spend all the time at home in some autistic northern or just shitty countries where you have nothing to do, but that great climate and atmosphere of southern coastal towns must be an antidote from being an autist.

HDI is high because of the economy. Quality of live reflects air quality, pollution, voter participation, social support and other things all of which are more important than how much money Goldstain makes.

I meant 661

Kek he still got 50,000+ votes here. That’s pretty incredible for a commie enclave.

>bumfuck Iowa

Yeah fuck living in a 90% white nearly-crime-free state. Go back to california then, leech.

Agreed. I'll spark a joint to that.