Germany is regretting the "unfortunate" "misunderstanding" with Saudi Arabia

What does it feel like when Saudi Arabia is the only alpha country in the whole world?

Just yesterday the German FM humiliated himself for forgiveness from our FM.

reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-germany-saudi/germany-saudi-arabia-agree-to-turn-page-on-diplomatic-dispute-idUSKCN1M52WX

Attached: source.gif (735x410, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfbusiness.com/inbreeding-costing-saudi-millions-riyals-official/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/03/21/u-s-net-petroleum-imports-plunging-toward-zero/amp/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
armedforces.eu/compare/country_USA_vs_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly this feels so good, looking forward for Trudeau apology

Why is your country so small?
Why couldn't you do what other alpha countries have done and invade and take?
How come you had to beg for your land from the UAE.
You only exist because they haven't glassed you yet. Hahahahaha

Attached: 1537394825501.jpg (550x448, 75K)

You ignorant fuck Saudi Arabia is 7 times bigger than poland and 12th biggest country in the world.

Why am I even replying to a pole

When did it become norm on this site to think that that diplomacy should always be a chicken game?

Its not a chicken game when it always pays off, not even the US is safe from this, we've already kicked their ambassador for ASKING a PERMISSION to inspect some missiles we bought from China, guess who came back begging?

You sound like a bully from middle school desu.

To be honest I was a bully in middleschool

Soon you will have to receive the Merkel sow and her retarded henchmen as asylum seekers. Are you prepared for that, inbred House of Saud?

It'll be kind of weird in 200 years when Europe is Muslim and the entire Middle East is Christian.

44BC

I bet you have a lot of close friends who would help you even if you're down on your knees begging for help.

Hopefully we'll be full isolationist by then

Hahah I'd be mad to if my country was a sandy shit hole smelling of unwashed vagina.

Your country is a joke. What advances have you made?
You can only buy from intelligent countries.
Anyway you're a jew puppet who is only allowed to rent the land you're living on.

Enjoy your sand nigger lifestyle praising a false pedo god

Attached: 0-5.jpg (400x288, 32K)

How cute, do you think there's anything as "friends" in politics? lol

They're fully welcome, as long as they keep the leopards and boxers coming.

Honestly this is sad, please just stop you're trying way too hard pole, my heart aches for you.

Idk. Everything that is bad for Maas and the SPD is good for Germany on the other hand I'm pro )))Houthi((( so as always it's a lose-lose for Germans.

I was still talking about you m8.

Hahaha what a joke.
Trudeau may apologize but I wont for all the times me and the guys on my hockey team went out of our way to welcome your fellow arabs to canada by banging your slut sisters.
Why do your women come here and instantly go haram to a white guy with a bwc?.

Attached: DhdEas3V4AEwfBE.jpg (337x468, 27K)

I'm as much of a sexist misogynist neckbeard incel virgin rapist MGTOW ponysexual as the usual poltard, but damn your country is sexist as fuck. Maybe your government could be a bit less discriminatory and let the people be sexist on their own if they want to?
I mean Trudeau is a faggot, but calling you off is one thing he did right. Actually he barely did that at all, but still. It's a start, he's not pretending that everything's fine with your backward ass shithole while calling himself a "feminist".

>Why do your women come here and instantly go haram to a white guy with a bwc?
It's part of the jihad, catch you in the pussy trap and make you pay them to raise your brown baby.

Saudis come to sa all the time to fuck black prostitutes.

This is little known but it's a huge attraction for your elite.
Saudi is actually very gay but since religion rejects it they need to travel to get penetrated.

gulfbusiness.com/inbreeding-costing-saudi-millions-riyals-official/

Wow what a shock....

People actually disregard you as even a real country.

Sad.
Maybe someday you'll make history or even get your countries name on a map and not some side index because your land mass is so small the print doesnt fit.

Keep your inbred chin up and listen to your leader nyetenyayu.

Attached: jewsa.jpg (347x306, 42K)

Its always fascinating how liberals are always pro-terrorism

Wow nice imagination, ever thought about writing a fantasy erotic book? who would want Canadian dick, that's like worse than American dick.

He didn't call anyone off, he had to stand with his ambassador statement on twitter or otherwise he will look like the wimp (that he is), I give it a couple of months before he come to riyadh "regretting" the unfortunate "misunderstanding".

Yeah but when the oil runs out, you're royally fucked. Saudi Arabia relies on foreign instruction for all of its military tech. After oil, the only shit it exports is scrap metal. Arabs fucking suck at warfare, due to their natural disposition to corruption.

Stop for a moment and think, for how many years people were saying "when the oil runs out"? don't you think its over-simplistic and pathetic? do you think the world can run without oil? do you think that oil means gas only? do you think Saudi Arabia didn't think about that? do you realize we're building the biggest solar power plant in the world capable of supplying 150 MILLION houses on its own? do you realize we're diversifying our economy and there are talks with every big company in the world to invest in NEOM? I bet you don't.

About the foreign weaponry, since 2016 every single arm deal Saudi make includes a clause that a portion of the arms to be constructed in Saudi Arabia, we're not ignoring transferring technology, we're not dumb.

They buy all this useless expensive tech from the USA and then get btfo in war by some farmer with a bolt action rifle.

They are beyond stupid due to excessive banging of their own mothers and sisters.
At least Americans bred with cousins.

Attached: 1537662478105.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

Just to break the circlejerk, no Saudi military personnel were deployed in Yemen this war, only air support.

I bet the circlejerk didn't tell you that?

>alpha
>literally has to bribe the US out the ass to stop them form kicking the shit out of them

mh

Its fun watching them get BTFO

Attached: Patton.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Bribery is an art, many countries are much more rich than Saudi couldn't bribe the US, that says something.

>الاعلام الحربي

Enough Said ...

Who is doing the fighting on the ground in Yemen?

this is the arab mindset they only think that way like monkeys

Yemen farmers doing goods work over there.

Attached: 1537259531052.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

Eat pork sand monkey. Your backward fiefdom exists at the pleasure of the United States. Don’t believe me? Talk shit.

Get em big brother.

Attached: 1537578822430.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Local tribal fighters

Parts of Yemeni Armed forces

Tihama resistance forces (originally from Hodeidah so they're very decisive component)

Guardians of the Republic (lead by Ali Abdullah Saleh nephew)

Al Amalikah brigades

1,500 UAE fighters

Some Sudanese fighters

allegedly: Some latin American mercenaries

---

In short you can say the face of the coalition and Hadi are the Guardians of the Republic, they're the best trained and equipped between them all

Saudi mercenaries.

How come the fighting has been so difficult? Are the ground forces not well trained? Are they dealing with mountainous terrain and ambushes like the US had to deal with in Afghanistan?
Who is financing the Yemen fighters?

Not so fast

Attached: 2646DEE3-8240-4719-852C-190A5B4E291F.jpg (482x768, 58K)

Bahahahaha literal cum socks to the Americans.

Attached: 1537601309115.jpg (556x561, 51K)

You a non Arabic speaking Arab, don't try to disassociate lol

Honestly I tried pork bacon, its not good, I don't know why westerns are obsessed, retards.

Anyway we exist because of the UK not the US.

> mountainous terrain and ambushes like the US had to deal with in Afghanistan

Exactly, but for hodeidah its a flat ground, we're waiting for the UN to finish the peace talks before doing anything, thankfully the Houthis didn't attend which is helping our cause.

Alwaleed bin Talal is a feminist cuck just like his father who was stripped from his royalty.

Do the yemen fighters have a chance?
what motivated them to fight?

Thanks for the info, I may not like the Middle East much but the conflicts are at least interesting.

Finances comes from the coalition, Saudi and the UAE mostly.

Also the war is UN approved, it was per the request of the legitimate UN recognized government of Yemen, Hadi asked for intervention from literally ANYONE when Houthis took Sana'a, only country that decided to intervene was Saudi Arabia, the reality the left always ignore.

I fucking despise the left.

stupid camel fucker living at the whim of the kikes

Isn't Saudi Arabia owned by Israel? The jews have their hands wrist high up your ass.

>Honestly I tried pork bacon, its not good, I don't know why westerns are obsessed, retards.
You had a crappy brand/restaurant then

Haha I love how everyone came here to support your great province of isreal

Attached: 1537191791216.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>Anyway we exist because of the UK not the US.
You exist because your dad fucked his cousin. I’m not talking about the past. I’m saying you exist today because the US allows you to. If you became even the slightest obstacle to our needs or wants you’d be running for your pathetic lives.
Now do you understand what I’m saying?

>Why is your country so small?
>talks about alpha countries
Poland is literally Europe's punching bag.

Attached: Rise of Arab Atheism.png (2044x2924, 1.81M)

>Isn't Saudi Arabia owned by Israel?
What isn't

I’m pro Saudi kinda. Every country has it’s retards. We should tag team Iran and bring them some freedom

Attached: 06D32643-CF09-43D0-B0FC-EAA5AE06AD1E.jpg (646x720, 103K)

Quiet you Syrian off state. May has a hog for you to suckle.
Now go get raped

>Earlier this month, Germany approved a delivery of weapons to Saudi Arabia, a government document showed, after saying it would halt arms sales to countries involved in the war in Yemen.
So it's about the weapons industry?

>Last month, European and U.S. pharmaceutical associations waded into the diplomatic dispute, warning that restrictions on German-made drugs could hurt Saudi patients and dampen future investment in the kingdom.
I'd prefer to kick the Arabs in the nuts but ok.
Maybe it was a diplomatic ploy because we're engageing stronger with Iran.

>Riyadh dismissed the Gabriel’s comments as “shameful” and withdrew its ambassador to Germany.
You can keep your shitskin ambassador, though.

I'm sure he will convert to Islam and do the Hajj just apologize.

Looking forward to your entire country falling apart in the next one or two decades and being taken over by Iran.

>7x bigger
>Poland has no deserts, not even 0.0001% of its territory
It sucks to be Poland. :(

Currently the war is in favor of the Legitimate government.

Let me tell you this as simple as possible, most important 2 cities for the houthis are Hodeidah (a port city) and Sana'a (the capital)

Amalika brigades are currently on a district called Kilo 10 which is next to Kilo 16, houthis are literally throwing men to suicide just to keep Kilo 16

So, what's important about Kilo 16? its the area connecting between Hodeidah and Sana'a, if the Amalika brigades controls kilo 16 its literally check mate for the houthis, it'll be a matter of time, no need for fighting even, they'll just starve Sana'a into submission, I know its unethical, but its better than just shilling Sana'a into the ground.

"facebook account baseemaljenani"

This is a local reporter in Hodeidah, he's the most unbiased reporter and always make updates on the situation there.

Get fucked by your Ukrainian overlords polack, gtfo you thieving gypsies.
Irrelevant country, irrelevant people

Attached: 1536523767327.jpg (495x495, 26K)

Salaam aleykum, Abdul-Kareem al-Bongistani.

>I don't know why westerns are obsessed, retards
It's just a reddit meme.
NPCs then copy this to fit in with humans.

Attached: meme.jpg (1339x489, 195K)

Hahahaahaha
>Muslim rapes in my country zero
>Muslim rapes in your country. Ha ha many

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Oh look! Another irrelevant loser! One Treaty of Trianon wasn't enough for you now was it? Hun-reject...

Attached: 1537947464829s.jpg (63x124, 2K)

Dude we supply 15% of the worlds oil, don't talk shit or you're whole nation will regret it lol

Yes not far from truth, I would say saudi is about 5% to 10% irreligious.

Love you Trump

Fuck Saudi Arabia. Fuck Israel. Fuck ISIS. And fuck you.

>Muslim rapes in my country zero
I'm not surprised. No one wants to come into your shitty country. Anyone that comes in literally prefers to go back to Damascus! hahaha

Attached: pooland.jpg (600x480, 84K)

wait... that's not a meme flag. fucking Saudi Arabia has some terrible aesthetics.

Wow m8 you really are putting effort into fighting a lot of people on an indonese pottery site.

And you fags didnt get a choice who came to yours.
Enjoy being Syrian open vagina.

Even a black Is royalty now.

The literal state of you sand niggers

tp lel, pork is literally the best meat
>white meat
>lighter and healthier than beef
>sausage, ham, bacon, cold cuts, etc

>Looking forward to your entire country falling apart in the next one or two decades and being taken over by Iran

Trump is on board with us we made him talk shit and put sanctions on Iran without lifting a finger.
the clock is ticking Hans , fix your shit or get fucked by the emperor.

Attached: 153671595149521.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

Hahaha good goy

Learn your fucking place you jew.
Get glassed

Attached: emir.jpg (636x393, 78K)

>And you fags didnt get a choice who came to yours.
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE WHO COMES IN YOU DELUSIONAL POOLACK! You're government took in 2 million Ukrainians you daft cunt! They're inviting over Jews and stani-muslims! hahahaha the actual state of poolacks! my sides! haha!
>Even a black Is royalty now.
Yeah, they're better royalty material than you slavshits

Attached: 1531828325617.jpg (475x462, 260K)

More likely Trump will convert. Look at him daance.

Attached: movie.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

You seriously seeing the Saudi flag for the first time? lol Americans

Please collect your dead memes and leave my thread bb

Dude, you didn't even try this Saudi meat, you're not allowed to talk about good meat.

pic related.

Attached: -645a2c9db4.jpg (611x458, 34K)

Read:
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/03/21/u-s-net-petroleum-imports-plunging-toward-zero/amp/
And don’t forget- killing Muslim men, women, and children at low cost is kind of our specialty.
Your day is coming. Not for a while since you seem to obey your master pretty well, but it’s still coming.

I'd rather Russians than sand niggers.
Your country is no longer cultured nor a super power.
You need to relax and go for a walk. You will see what I'm talking about Abdul.

Attached: 140506-immigration.jpg (465x262, 49K)

Na man, I rather watch you put effort into something very benign

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can get a bigger stick.

lel
you are by definition the ultimate goy.
your country literally the kikes hive .

Shoo shoo, you're american, you can't do anything, your country is literally a machine that's controlled by whoever pays the most (we), you can't do anything by yourself.

O, brother, nice meeting you in the wild

Why are the Iranians and Saudis so at odds with one another? I cant imagine it's purely ideological since Iran is one of the few nations not controlled by the central banks at this point.

>meeting your cousin-brother prince online

Why are local Saudis so lazy? The people who built your country are all foreigners, from STEM jobs to blue collar work are also all foreigners.

typical mutt
no you read bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
we control you , that is a proven fact.
KSA is saving your ass but as always the cowboy mentality will be your downfall

there's a very long history of Persian vs Arab power struggle within the Muslim world

OP how do you feel about /sg/? Also is it Iranian or Russian propaganda

Saudis breed in a different way.

They all prefer a nice clean bwc

Attached: CIt8NL3WUAExbAe.jpg (576x760, 60K)

15%? Is that what they tell you? It's less than 10% and realistically more like 8%. We could end that at any moment and be just fine.
Dont think for a moment our military isn't itching to ruin another ME country...so keep it up please.

Dude if I was a prince I won't be browsing this autistic board lmao

Low skilled labour is cheap, pakistanis for example are okay working a month in constructions for 500 dollars, so why not?

>STEM jobs also all foreigners.

Not even slightly correct.

Every time the relations between us heal, Iranians severe it, we actually had relations prior to 2016, but then that year they decided to attack our embassy in Tehran and burn it (there are even youtube videos) which is the reason behind the latest issues with Iran.

History proves over and over that a good relation with Iran IS possible, but they just don't want it, they're so into this idea of "Exporting the revolution!" (read about it).

hey op, how s israel dick taste like? I heard your country swalow the kike penis really good those days.

>if I was a prince I won't be browsing this autistic board lmao
What else is there to do?

You retard, you are part of the Saudi kingdom, you're a province of ours, we control you.

Fucking dumbass

What penis?

Fuck instagram models in my yacht

instagram models are temporary. Only Jow Forums is forever

I studied in london for several years for my masters degree, I swear I would've starved to death if not for my government support, how the hell do you guys live there with every shit being so expensive???????

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, sweetie, but your sandy little shithole is yours because we don’t want it. That is the truth. And you know it.
>call in your ‘debt’
>more dead muslims
armedforces.eu/compare/country_USA_vs_Saudi_Arabia
Trump says jump- you niggers JUMP
2/10 for getting me to respond though

Its a little sad that you think "dead muslims" is a trigger word, its not like we made hundreds of thousands of these "dead muslims" in yemen just the past couple of years

You guys are wrong about some stuff but youre right about the alcoholic tobacco and porcine Jews

Literally all three are meme shit the world would be better off without

Beef and fish are great, chicken is ok but pork both smells and tastes like shit no one should eat that ever

extremely unhealthy lifestyle and houses with the size of a shoe-box.

What STEM jobs that local Saudis do?

Cool, we agree then, how about we agree that this year's you'll gift us the AFC Cup too?

Dude we have so much engineers that we don't have enough jobs for them.

We have so many engineers that we straight up banned foreign engineers with some exceptions.