Do California think it will be majority Mexican in the future

>Be me
>Just had a dream where I'm walking down California's streets and EVERYONE was a Mexican and it looked like shit. Is this the future of California?

Attached: 5aa2d4bb06b2b72a008b45c3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Luis_Obispo_County,_California#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uh.... sorry to break to this to you buddy but it already is

surprise twist; it was an astral projection

This isn't the future, this is the present

Everyone looked like pic related. All the white Americans left. The blacks left. The only people left were Mestizos and Indians from Mexico who came illegally

Attached: 129373907-1024x1024.jpg (1024x664, 462K)

southern CA is basically 70% mexican already
northern CA is around 50% asian 20% nigger 20% black 10% white/mutt

>Nigger and black two different categories
What did he mean by this?

Shit. 70%? I've never been there. But figured the number was around 30 per cent. Looks like it already came true.

and mostly all the whites are moving into the central CA area, e.g. santa cruz, santa barbara, etc. check out the demo of San Luis Obispo County: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Luis_Obispo_County,_California#Demographics

i meant 20% nigger 20% mexican

"asian" includes chinks/gooks/nips
white/mutts = whites and mixed

this is why elliot rodger went insane in sb, because he was basically sharing an apt with a bunch of chinks (who he hates) in a party school town of mostly whites (who he envied)

Texas isn't doing much better demographically unfortunately

Better question is why they think it will work out any better than their last country.

This. Pretty tragic desu. May He rest in peace.

I wonder what will happen when they reach 80 to 90% of California's population. In the dream, California was going through a war. Looks like they tried to declare independence from the United States and replaced the white population.

My understanding is that California is already Hispanic. Texas, too. I think Texas is set to become a Democrat state in the next few years.

>I wonder what will happen when they reach 80 to 90% of California's population.
It's going to eventually become like the failed state that Mexico is, I suppose. It won't be good. Socal is already a shit hole. Maybe the Whites will continue to leave the Golden State and maybe the Hispanics will try to annihilate the Blacks.

>I think Texas is set to become a Democrat state in the next few years.

That's why Trump needs to build the fucking wall. These beaners are tools used to replace us to keep the Democrat party in power. And mass deportations.

Why can't Trump be like Salvini?

>in the future

Attached: 8771-figure-1.png (3000x2250, 183K)

And it's beautiful

Attached: 78percent.png (1160x714, 1.47M)

>Do California think
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

>That's why Trump needs to build the fucking wall. These beaners are tools used to replace us to keep the Democrat party in power. And mass deportations.
Yeah, the Democrats want Hispanics to be imported in order to dilute the native American White vote. And it's working. Once that happens, Texas will never be Republican again. Shit, we may never even see another Republican President again by the looks of things.

>Just had a dream where I'm walking down California's streets and EVERYONE was a Mexican and it looked like shit.

L.A. county is basically like this now. Coincidentally, it also happens to be a literal, run-down dump. I regularly see beaners who don't speak a lick of English.

Attached: 1352533282832.png (250x207, 89K)

Southern California, yeah. Lost, pretty much. The toxin spreads outwards from Los Angeles.

The central valley, remains to be seen. They need to do a mass cleaning, and restructure the corporate ag industry to eliminate illegal labor.

Northern and far Eastern California from the Owens Valley north might be salvageable but we need to BTFO globalists, basically. And build a fucking wall.

JEFFERSON MUST RISE

Attached: anon state of jefferson.png (512x628, 124K)

>L.A. county is basically like this now. Coincidentally, it also happens to be a literal, run-down dump.
It's a fuckin' shit hole. I was there on business a couple of years ago, and could not wait to get the fuck out.

Maybe California independence wouldn't be a bad idea. We can get rid of future Mexico and focus on saving Texas from repeating the same. Think about it: one less communist shithole in the country

Yeah, SB is cut off by the coastal range; that whole stretch along 101 is surprisingly isolated by terrain issues in general. Santa Maria is a sty of dirty Mexicans but then there's Solvang, still largely Danish-descended whites. Santa Barbara is very white, too, and SB county is almost red. Pretty evenly matched. They just need to build a wall below Carpinteria LOL.

>These beaners are tools used to replace us to keep the Democrat party in power.
Also, these Hispanics will vote for fellow Hispanics, due to their strong in-group preference. And they'll pursue their own interests, of course. It's unbelievable what is happening.

there are a few isolated pockets with very high cost of living that you'll find the demographi suddenly becomes >90% white

basically all of the executives of the fabled large California economy manage to seclude themselves from nonwhites. If they had to come into contact with them on a daily basis they might abandon ivory tower liberalism.

I worry about Texas. I might be wrong but isn't their population proportionately more Mexican even than California's? It's just that some of their Mexicans are conservative, which isn't so much the case in CA. But CA is sending TX lots of libshit white traitors. Not enough to flip CA back, but enough to give TX a hard push left.

Not good. You know, I literally could tell you five stories of CA libshits I know who moved to other states and every single one except the one who went to Florida stayed there.

The Florida guy though, came back whining about how mean Floridians are and how nobody liked him because he was a CA liberal. They literally shut him out of jobs and wouldn't be his fwend.

THAT is how to stop this shit, Texas. You Oregonians too. Watch and learn. ONLY accept hardcore conservatives. Make the rest go back.

There needs to be massive white flight to the Northern states. I feel like the Midwest has a future due to its tiny shitskin population that doesn’t seem to be growing.

Attached: 674E1429-9526-44A0-9718-E048A0D2527A.jpg (800x606, 156K)

No, it is the present. It will only get worse. Mexico has invaded Cali without firing a shot.

And they say OC is Republican. RINO more like. Santa Ana used to be nice.

Attached: santa ana 1950s.jpg (460x293, 50K)

It's already like this.

I'm white and every time I go for walks there's nothing but mexicans everywhere.

Wasn't California a part of Mexico before being annexed by the US to begin with?

I don't know. I'm not a fan of running away. I'd rather bring out the guillotine, or perhaps a gallows or three. Once the politicians are dealt with, we can clean house.

Wasn't Ursaria a part of Turkey?

They sold it.

California should ban it self for looking like an Assault Rifle clip

A large percentage of these Mexicans are illegal. All California needs is Republican leadership so mass deportation can start. But of course you don't need identification to vote in California and they are allowed to vote. They invaded the state and have power to continue the invasion.

in most american cities already when you walk down the street, almost everyone is non white

Isn't it already?

California and the entirety of South West present day USA was part of Mexico until pretty recently. What do you expect?

Yea, but they sure didn't take their people out before selling that land right? Of course that state will have more latinos. Or maybe I'm missing something...

In 1960, 80 something per cent of the state was white. It wasn't until the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 that demographics started to change dropping whites to 38%.

>The blacks left
Lol the blacks never leave. Don’t worry about that.

>asian
"""""""asian"""""""

Attached: 1516750437410.jpg (550x335, 29K)

In the 1970's, it dropped to 77%.

And continued to drop

Attached: Population_fig-2.png (676x265, 20K)

>What do you expect?

You have no understanding of history see

>until pretty recently
The entire development of Hollywood and Los Angeles as a place occured entirely under white majority rule that only ended in the 2000s. The entire golden age of Hollywood, LA was 90% white.

When the Mexicans owned it, it was a god damn orange grove, those fuckers gonna pay us back for all the shit they're getting as part of the deal?

"Asians" are outnumbering niggers, LOL!

Attached: Rotherham-MAIN.jpg (615x409, 46K)

America doesn't count asians that way bud, Asian in California means some variation of east Asian like in my animus

they fought that battle for over 40 years to open up the us borders to non-western european immigrants and finally succeeded in 1965. quite impressive tenacity to set in motion something they knew was going to be detrimental to the nation.

Nah, they'll follow the white people around.

Lol fucking retard with no clue about American history I see
Cali was like 85% white not too long ago.
When the US took California from Mexico there were only like 13k Mexicans living there, mostly descendants of Spanish who owned huge swaths of land, not your typical Mexican peninsula chimps

California was 90% white in 1940, gypsy
Stop trying to justify an invasion

Just found out that San Francisco is:

>Home to the largest percentage of gay and lesbian people in the United States at 15.4%, as well as the highest percentage of same-sex households

>Asian: 35.3%

>non-Hispanic white: 41%

>15.1% Hispanic (of any race)

>In 1970, 13.4% of San Francisco's population was African American, although today that number is just 6.1%.

ttp://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-francisco-population/

Attached: 1200px-San_Francisco,_California._June_2017_cropped.jpg (1200x734, 236K)

>When the US took California from Mexico there were only like 13k Mexicans living there, mostly descendants of Spanish who owned huge swaths of land, not your typical Mexican peninsula chimps.

Very true. And now only 0.1 - 0.3% of California is Spaniard.

Given a high enough concentration of mexicans, negroes would no longer be tolerated.

Attached: nigs&spics.png (822x824, 103K)

only worse than nigger is jew

t. beaner

>>In 1970, 13.4% of San Francisco's population was African American, although today that number is just 6.1%.
This is a good attack vector on liberals