SWEDEN YES!

>SWEDEN YES!

samnytt.se/inkryssade-leila-ali-elmi-missade-omrostningen-om-lofven-fick-inte-upp-bordsskivan/

>retarded Somali politicians forgot to open the tabletop in a vote if the former prime minister was to remain

Attached: IMG_20180926_113023.jpg (800x1123, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/kultur/bok/pippi-langstrump-flyttar-till-rinkeby-i-ny-barnbok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut?

They built a sexbot for Canadians

Somali bitch was too retarded to understand how to vote in the parliament, due to "white devil tables meant to undermine minorities".

Also, Swedeish voting system is retarded

Attached: BorkBork.png (800x1123, 572K)

How is this a Sweden Yes?
The MP retard Somali failed to press a single fucking button and Röfvén is going out. There's rather finally some hope again since Alliansen decided to get a fucking commie in as Vice-Talman as thanks to SD voting theirs in as main. Now they will be fucked too and we may actually have a re-election on the table. Making a DÖ2.0 would be a suicide tactic by the rest to secure this mandate period

Ok, good for you mutt

Attached: Sweden for the Swedes - flyer for printing - v3.png (6768x9472, 1.44M)

what happens in a re-vote?

Who cares, Sweden is down the drain.

how so?

It's as simple as it sounds, a fresh election with the new outcome determining the state of things. It is used in case parties cannot get along and form a gov that isn't shut down. To let people vote for what they regret not voting for. This is something most of the established parties are afraid for since for example SD would just continue to grow

It is. The open ballot picking and the fact that police and personnel refuse to do anything about party members blocking entrances to voting halls to hand out their crap is what makes it retarded

Keked

sure they could make it a lot better by just giving you privacy when taking your ballot, or placing them in the voting "booth". One thing people like to mention is electronic voting though. I'll kill the entire government the day that happens.

Well just take a look at how the norwegian voting booths look. Google it. Makes way more sense

FUCKING ENGLISH NO ONE SPEAKS YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE

Attached: 1536382054924.jpg (750x745, 145K)

Why would I care about Sweden, a country clearly going down the drain?

Is this the burqa'ed somali bitch on tv yesterday? maximum kek

I wrote in English u cunt

Who cares, the drain is Sweden.

Actually, we do, some Finns do, and some diaspora

The sooner, the better

kek
Your left wing prime minister got blown the fuck out i hope that bitch Anne Loof gets her face smacked with a cock next.

>i
I not i

>How is this a Sweden Yes?
Newfriend who doesn't understand how the meme works

So I heard moderates were starting to warm up to the idea of working with SD for a center-right alliance, how's this going Swedebros? The media isn't giving much info about it here and it's usually biased as fuck against them.

>moderates were starting to warm up to the idea of working with SD
Nope just election propaganda and lies

So the lefties are trying to discredit the other parties spreading lies? Nothign new under the sun.

No u, Sweden Yes is used when something bad happens here and it is ironically portrayed as something "good". Now something ACTUALLY good happened, the Somali cunt fucked up showing the world and the country how useless she is and giving us more ammo against the left. If this had been a "Sweden Yes" about the fact that she was the first Somali getting into parliament then sure it would been used correctly.

It's more a NO, SWEDEN!

I know, i meant OP was the newfriend and was using it incorrectly, not you. Thank you for explaining it for everyone though.

Are you sure you aren't German?

New Pippi book coming to a store near you
svt.se/kultur/bok/pippi-langstrump-flyttar-till-rinkeby-i-ny-barnbok

quite the contrary, SD is the reason no government can form right now, might easily sway ppl to vote center right instead of SD

The reason no government can form is the center right is too immature to cooperate with them. The people have spoken, and there's a clear shift to the right, Swedes are fed up with putting up with muslim terrorists and rapists but the mainstream parties are too politically correct to admit it.

I feel so bad for all the Somalis living in shitty ass Europe, so thankful I was born in America.

Who gives a shit about Swedish politics?

i meant what do you think the results will be?

>ablooo ugaaa boooga
the ppl have spoken and they still dont want SD in the government, your little fantasy about le epic radical right turn of europe will never happen

I wish you weren’t right.