White people are evil

pic related is a british officer being carried by an indian woman on her back.

Attached: 11924569_875785642492096_3820966441451513722_n.jpg (704x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
rt.com/news/439378-man-opens-door-plane-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this only prooves that the indian woman is evil. a truly evil human doesn't see "work", they only see "money". And you can bet he paid her.

The indians came up with that, retard

India Stronk!

and how are white people evil. OP?

India seems like the only exception where colonialism effectively helped the population instead of self-rule. It completely destroyed the caste system which was pretty retarded to begin with.

>fake

Shes japanese.

if the caste system is gone then why are the millions of poo people in australia but no dalits?

>where colonialism effectively helped the population

was the 20 millions killed in famines and such part of heliping?
also indian gdp / world went from 25% to 2% under british rule

All people are evil, OP. There are some exceptions, they're called "victims". It's a fucking mess.

There are good and evil people of all colours. Noses do often correlate though. Know the nose.

Yes, more shitskins killed is always a good thing

Not true, the white man didn't invent that terrible device. He would have added wheels to save the poor woman's back!

It's an Anglo, of course it's evil.
Anglo is not white.

Attached: Woah.jpg (640x718, 127K)

>white

Attached: eternal anglo.png (3712x1276, 962K)

>Anglos
>not white
user, Anglos are totally white.
the British Isles are white.
saying otherwise is retardation

>the only exception
colonialism helped every single country it touched

digits confirm
based

The white man is a burden.

no, we're not.
also
show flag

Flag checks out lmao.

Attached: laugh-1451610001.jpg (644x408, 32K)

>Oi! Come here! I have a funny idea for a pictograph, I'll sit in this little basket and you hold it, yes yes I know. Riveting!
>*snap*
>Bloody good, thank you very much!
And then they waves at each other smiling

Just looks like a funny photo to me.

The caste system? Kek, that was the least of their worries. Many Indian territories loved that the English busted in.

It literally save India from Islam and unlike the muslims the English were not Killing, torturing and enslaving their people on mass and they actually let them practice their religion as a tasty bonus.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

you are free to leave Europe than faggot ,also Indians are disguesting street shiters and would be miserable without British Colonization

Attached: 1536374046357.gif (487x560, 898K)

Never stand when you can sit
Never walk when you can ride
and Never refuse the offer of a bathroom

t. The Queen

>woman is hungry
>offers service
>Britbong gentleman helps her
>gets his bro to take a photo
Evil.

People had to stand still for photos in those days.

>It completely destroyed the caste system which was pretty retarded to begin with.

Attached: 1536995587119.jpg (571x618, 42K)

So sad that your nation has thrown away its very Englishness, brother. The world is a far darker place without our fathers' light shining any longer.

based and redpilled officer

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened,,,...

Attached: 1537742037689.jpg (978x652, 162K)

you know they have evolved

>rt.com/news/439378-man-opens-door-plane-india/

The caste system was strengthened by the British you retard. Caste discrimination was criminalised in 1950, and quotas for lower castes in education and government was brought in 1979. Most of Indian social progress happened after independence in 1947. How fucking delusional can wh*Tes actually get.

Also, the Muslims were defeated by the Marathas. The Maratha Confederacy was going to be the rightful government across India, and considering the Bhakti movement had reached Maharashtra by the 16th century, caste reforms were already in place and the Marathas themselves had lower caste soldiers serving alongside them. The Marathas won the first Anglo-Maratha war, and stopped the Anglos in the second, it was only after the Southern states allied with the British that they were able to defeat the Maratha Confederacy.

Fucking hell, the amount of misinformation about India that goes on this site is insane.

Too bad your country didn't contribute.

Only 2 WWs of destruction

As for Jow Forumstards who genuinely think British rule benefitted India, let me remind you the East India Company was funded by Rothschilds and Sasoons — you can guess their religious and ethnic denomination.

>when someone calls you a sexist bigot and instead arguing you jump on your nigget bitch and ride away

This and also how British people we wuz themselves into thinking they fought caste discrimination. Caste Equality Act was brought in by the Indian government after 1947 and the British actually encouraged caste division, by hiring only officers from a certain caste (see Martial Race theory).

Another thing is that the British did not brother with the internal regions of India, in 1947 only 12% of the population knew how to read and write, 90%+ didn’t have access to sanitation, there was no national highway system to connect rural areas to urban, and society had been completely divided due to Hindu-Muslim violence.

Compare this to today, 74% literacy (with 95% literacy amongst teenagers), basic sanitation coverage increased to 81%, our national highway system is one of the longest in the world.

B-but b-but we wuzz building train tracks n sheeeit

Meanwhile Marxists, Communists, and Lefties tell us about the positives of British and Muslim rule in this country.

Don’t you know we wuzz also built Ancient India n sheeeit, ancient Indians we wuzz nordics, we wuzz both Indo-Europeans n Dravidian n sheeeit my boy

Muhammad was white, so was Ashoka, and Buddha was Nordic, in fact ancient dravidians were WHITE, the Indian man came and destroyed our ancient Indian civilisation and settled there

Indians have nothing to do with Ancient India, they magically appeared after Ancient India fell. Stop trying to act like you created civilisation pajeet pooinloo

Attached: 9E5429B2-7E72-4490-A13D-8BB7F15E84C7.jpg (443x332, 30K)

checked and kek’d

also saved

Yes, white men are a burden on the world and it's people.

>pic

lmao

caste system was dope af retard. we should honestly go back to classes.

Got something from the past few years? no? fuck off and sage this shit thread ffs