Anyone else glad that everyone at the UN laughed in trump's face...

anyone else glad that everyone at the UN laughed in trump's face? this is the type of shit that fuels him to work harder.

Attached: LOLSTUDY.png (385x373, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
youtube.com/watch?v=h5DcOgya3bE
youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your image's text implies that races and genders are anything more than mere shells that our totally equal human souls all inhabit

Attached: fc.jpg (454x600, 61K)

Agreed OP, remember the last time they laughed:
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

LOL. I am so fucking conservative Rush Limbaugh is too much of a libtard pussy for my liking. I am currently getting my helicopter license so I can be a pilot on the DOTR. LOL. Take that.

fuck off lol is OG You fucking newfag

Why are there no men in that picture

The true ubermensch expression of amusement is a slightly sharper than usual exhale through the nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5DcOgya3bE

Equality is a lie. Our souls, bodies, cultures, races and minds are not equal.

Attached: Aussie poster.jpg (574x800, 97K)

This is the reason Trump ran.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA

You believe in souls? On that note, how's Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? You fucking moron.

So what, you pull the "mask" off of santa, who do you find? let's call him john smith. But john smith is its own mask, under that is the human soul.

confirmed

heheheheh

Attached: Trump-Shatner.jpg (599x444, 31K)

Human soul LMAO, go visit a retard hospital and try find the soul in sub 50 IQ "people"

I liked the fact that they only laughed at their own impending doom.

eh it would have been cool if he hadn't lied and said "not the reaction I was expecting" and then later said "it was all planned for laughs!" the guys a goof plain and simple

When the GG in the back looks masculine because everyone else lacks so much testosterone

I legit may have fucked a few of these on Tinder by accident

>So what, you pull the "mask" off of santa, who do you find? let's call him john smith. But john smith is its own mask, under that is the human soul.
Souls might be equal, btw. you have no proof of that. However what is clear is that humans arenĀ“t equal. And if someones 'totally equal soul' is in the body of some violent nigger trying to do bad shit to you. That you have a 'totally equal' soul is pretty much irellevant for the situation.

There was nobody saying LOL or using smileys or making line spaced paragraphs on Jow Forums since all you normie fags invaded and pretend you were always here.

We will laugh until U N funding is cut. Then we will cry.

TOPLOL

Attached: 1532713977849.jpg (480x439, 35K)

>anyone else glad that everyone at the UN laughed in trump's face?

No one laughed at Trump's face at the UN. They are too big of pussies to even attempt such a thing. He was the only real man there.

Attached: worldmap.jpg (1357x628, 244K)

the virgin lol VS the chad kek

also "SAYING lol", so actually saying it irl instead of laughing?

>Conservative doesnt realise he's basically a leftycuck
Lel

This is the retarded logic construct of a MAGApedo. All actions much fit under the framework of "this was good for trump", regardless of the inherent contradictions.

>UN clapped and cheer Trump
>"BASED, LOOK HOW LOVED AND RESPECTED HE IS"
>UN laughs and mocks Trump
>"BASED, LOOK AT HOW HE'S GOT THEM NERVOUS. THIS FUELS ME".

They laugh at themselves. All of them would trade their shithole countries for USA.