Why don't men support each other the same way women do?

A woman posts her "fitness journey" on FB and Instagram, tons of comments like "go girl this ain't easy but you got it", "sooo proud of u hun you look stunning xxx"

Same thing with when women get married, get a degree, a new job, make some kind of progress in life. Hundreds of comments of love and support from their female friends.

A man on his fitness journey or career journey or whatever is largely ignored by fellow men and is sometimes even attacked and told it's not good enough etc

Women just seem to have so much love for each other due to social media. They don't attack each other or bitch about each other. It's all about empowerment and strong bonds with them

Attached: AADSWWWSF.jpg (480x360, 30K)

They don't actually support each other, it's all surface level crap

They hate each other but post that for social cohesion

When a woman says "You go girl!" she really means "Fuck you bitch"

That's what they do in public user.

Because women don't have to compete against each other in the same way men do.

Also this

women are twice as likely to lie as men, I wouldn't consider that to be a particularly good kind of "support"

>A woman posts her "fitness journey" on FB and Instagram, tons of comments like "go girl this ain't easy but you got it", "sooo proud of u hun you look stunning xxx"
shit b8 m8

Attached: IMG_8501.jpg (730x1024, 116K)

Women treat each other like shit, perma-virgin. What the fuck you on about?

Da faq are you talking about? If anything it's the other way around. Under posts such as this whales complain about unrealistic standards and under fat to fit transformation of a man, there's tons of support

We have been convinced its 'lame'

Men who support each other are unstoppable, and that scares certain ((((people)))

to be fair, something looks off about the picture in the top

That's a man baby

even when we're supporting our mates we don't fucking onions it up online

fpbp of truth
Men support each other in a pack, using respect as currency. Women are incapable of support UNLESS it's raising children, which is the only equalizer for their instincts.

Sorry but that’s just not true in average posts. Just look at any attractive woman on Instagram, any one... she will have floods of comments from other women supporting her with almost zero negative ones. OP has a strong point

well, if you're saying the truth, something has changed. Maybe it's not PC to complain about anything under women posts now. I know that in the pasts whales were whining. But that doesnt' change the fact, that usually men support each other in such situations, so OP still doesn't hold the truth.

women say that to others face before talking behind their backs. all women know this.
men do not get motivated by compliments but by being pushed.

thats why you dont say "xoxo you dont need to do those last 2 reps, you already did 10, you did great already" but instead "fucking faggot, you are so weak you cant do 2 more reps when you already did 10, you limp-wristed loser. i wont help you"

They only post those replies to also get attention, its like when a girls friend has a birthday or some event so the girl posts a pic of them together, its just to steal attention from another women.

To be honest when a weaker man gives a stronger man acknowledgement women just see that as the weaker man cowering so the weaker man will be shunted and disregarded by women.

Women say they don’t care about the petty ego centric word battles men get involved in, but it’s the foundation of what they actually like. The only support women like to see in a man is the stronger or more alpha male giving solace to the more beta male. Women like that because it’s still seen as a man asserting himself on the other man.

MOST Men can’t support each other because Most men are not natural alpha males and giving support to other men is seen as weakness by women and an instant turn off to them.

It’s just how women’s minds work.

because they knew she looked way better when she was chubby so by her becoming thin she was lowering herself on the dating hierarchy and thus were sabotaging her all along

A man has to actually DO something for the greater good - or at least look like he's trying. Build a car that runs on poo, make a spyware-free browser, whatever. Just doing squats for gainz ain't cutting it. Just look at the cults of personality we have around Elon Musk or Richard Stallman.

Attached: hystelic_wheel2.jpg (720x480, 98K)

Yes these posts exist but they are selected by Jow Forums as cherry picked examples. Look at any Instagram attractive thot type and you will pretty much only see positive comments.

That’s not to say when you find a fat whale they won’t be positive too, they will be positive there as well.

OP highlighted a good point.

Maybe on some bodybuilding forums or places specifically dedicated to whatever the goal is that has been achieved sure, but i am talking about social media here. Men just do not support and encourage their male friends in the same way females do.

Most fat guys who post a gym selfie to Facebook talking about they want to lose weight would probably get about 2 likes and no comments. Fat whales post which is the same content is peppered with compliments and likes from their own PERSONAL friends and family.

I am talking about personal social media not necessarily places like reddit where the job is to just make everyone feel good.

These women have dedicated Facebook friends and family giving them positive energy 24 hours a day.

Bullshit. Women love to hate on other women. Hell there was a fitness story with the healthy mom posted a pic of herself and 3 kids with the caption "what's your excuse?"...other women raged and had her bookface acct suspended. Men just don't give a shit to go through that length of insecure behavior. Women will disrespect each other all day long and act like men are the problem

Attached: white women not even once.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

>why aren't men like women?

> cherry picking
Just look on any random hot Instagram thot and it’s flooded with positive comments.

If I help another man, he survives to compete for a woman and if he knocks her up, I can't also knock her up.

If women help each other out, they can all get knocked up by the same alpha. Knocking up one doesn't stop the others. Though they will tend to compete to be the most desirable in order to get the resources for the child.

I don't browse instagram. I don't want my brain to rot. What's the phenomenon anyway? I don't get it. How's it different from facebook? I get it's more public, but what's fun about browsing through mundane shit of strangers?

That's only when they comment their friends. Have you seen women comment other women they don't know? It's brutal shit.

99% of those comments are men trying to hit on the slut. And the desperate white knights, beta orbiters, etc.

>is sometimes even attacked and told it's not good enough etc
this is the way we support each other, by our natural competitiveness

Jow Forums loves to pretend that women all hate and conspire against each other when in reality it's men who do that. women genuinely want the best for one another.

I'll take your word on that. I'm not really too big into social media. But yeah, on bb forums there's lot of support. Even if you're disgusting blob and just starting your journey. If you're not whining or questioning everything and seem to be set on your goal, bros will have your back.

Instagram was essentially made famous by Kim Kardassian. She started making selfies and posted them on Instagram and then all the other THOTs followed.

These days Instagram is probably the number one social media. Any nobody woman will have tens or hundreds of thousands of followers just for posting selfies.

Every post on Instagram must have a picture and like Facebook

Because men don’t NEED to

Actually men commit suicide at a rate 9x more than women, so mutual support for other men is something that would beat the THOTS but I can’t see it ever happening because women love to see men infighting

Attached: ca7baa12-18ed-473c-aba4-b4bfac70a6d0[1].jpg (460x793, 41K)

women have a much higher rate of depression and suicide attempts though

>Women just seem to pretend they have so much love for each other due to social media
Ftfy. Females hate each other. However they see it necessary to virtue signal to maintain social appearance.

lol

This

Attached: 7F70AD83-310D-4C7F-A483-5C9CE9F2C138.png (1024x573, 286K)

pretty much this

Fuck me, you're a complaining faggot.

Attached: 1535703705399.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

Women know people give a shit about them so they do it for attention. Men know that they are alone so they just pull the trigger when they're ready to go.

I don't know if women are capable of actually having friends. My ex would act all lovey dovey around her so called "friends" but constantly trash talk them behind their backs to me. I never would talk about my friends that way. And sweet Jesus can they keep a grudge about anything. If my male friends had a fight (which we rarely do) we would throw a few jabs and then get a beer and that's the end of it.

This. How many guys do you know that have been best friends since childhood? Probably quite a few. How many women do you know that have been best friends since childhood? Can’t think of any, right? That’s because women are manipulative and backstabbing. They’ll throw each other under the bus in the race to get under Chad

Giving praise to other men only makes women think that person is the alpha.

Also, it's all fake.

>Women just seem to have so much love for each other
>seem

Attached: All woman company.jpg (440x3784, 578K)

Because social media is inherently a woman's thing. Every self respecting man who supports his friends and has important shit going on his life doesn't post on social media or even has an account. The only exception is for job reasons.

Because support is a feminine role

because i'm not a little faggot who has to be cheered through life, and such faggotry should never be entertained

All of that "support" is hollow and passive aggressive. Its done to try and piggy back off of someone else's success and trying to steal a little bit of the attention spot light. Anyone who has spent a little bit of time with several women at once knows how catty they are. Nothing is ever sincere.

Men dont need to show support in the sort of way where its plastered up somewhere for everyone to see. I support the few friends I have all the time but it's never in a way that's designed to gain as much attention as possible. It's done honestly and man to man.

Are you kidding me memeflag ?
men are the ultimate bro-advicers , your friend always tell it to your face no filters.
women are the contrary , oh sweetie no you do not have to change you are beautiful the way you are , etc .
even other men watch your back and gives you the hard truth 100% .
bottom line is women are fake in every aspect of life .
Men are harsh-rude but they tell it like it is .

asalam alykum brother

>Why don't men support each other the same way women do?

Because real men are self reliant.

Underneath that thin veneer of socially required support is a chasm of roiling hatred, envy, and bile. Women hate each other. -woman

>Because real men are self reliant.

Women are heard animals.

Men are not

Attached: 1536658853739.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Sorry

fucking spell check.

Post her feet.

Sage.

>the baby is blocking her feet

Attached: 1479049579078.png (1252x1252, 1013K)

Go get gender reassignment surgery you faggot

czeched + correct

Attached: 1524865111115.gif (275x207, 820K)

Because women and gays destroyed any meaningful relationships that men can have. You can't support your friend closely or care about him, without being called and thought gay and even if you refuse you're "in denial".

Used to be men had closer bonds with their friends than with even their own wives. Now male friendships at least in the west are characterized by fear and shame of gayness.

Only publicly. Then they tear each other down.

>Women just seem to have so much love for each other due to social media. They don't attack each other or bitch about each other. It's all about empowerment and strong bonds with them

ahahahahahaahahahahah

ahahahahaaaahahahahahahahaaahahahahhhahahaah

hahahhhahahahahahah

You've never actually been with a woman have you?

Why have women and faggots in the past few years started saying 'YAAAAASSSS'. It's cringey and annoying as fuck, makes me want to drop kick the cunt who's saying it

>Women just seem to have so much love for each other due to social media
>They don't attack each other or bitch about each other
t. someone that doesn't know shit about women
Women hate each other, they dont do it openly though. Every single female friend is talking shit about the other girls in our group when we are alone

>And sweet Jesus can they keep a grudge about anything.

That's because our society never requires that they mature past the mental age of 16.

Take a 16 year old's car keys or phone away and they start sounding exactly like all these "empowered womyn" thots whining about STEM jobs and inclusion etc. Even worse the ones over 30 wondering why no one wants sassy empowerment sound the same.

You didn't earn anything bitches, because if you did, you'd have it already, now sit the fuck down.

delet
>also in most cases since the foundational memes of the feminine is so corrupted we only see the corrupt version of support

Attached: 1506234212764.jpg (1300x866, 100K)

>giving your 16 year old a car
no wonder you burgers are all so fucked up

Women are fake. They just compliment people to make themselves look good. If you think they mean any of that shit, you are crazy. It's basically an insult when women compliment each other. They are that crazy.

>Women just seem to have so much love for each other
Kek !!!! You really are new, aren't ya?

Because they have sisterhood and feminism. Men have nothing like that, outside of maybe black men.
Men attack other men. Manlet, dicklet, bald. All these things are ways men attack other men to keep them down and away from the things men want themselves.
There is no loyalty or sense of brotherhood among men, and this is why the west will fall.

Women go mad when someone points out a mistake.
Men use it as motivation to get shit done.
Simple as that.

Also she may be healthier now, but the milkers will be remembered.

I can't believe how successful such a low tier bait was.

Yea that's true.

OP is underage and a memeflaggot to boot. He also swallows gallons of cum every day. Women fucking hate each other. Not politics. Fuck.

This. The normal male mind responds to challenge no matter how harsh.
Challenges like come on you pussy you not man enough to finish your set are like verbal steroids.

do u imply that usada should ban fighters who test positive to trash talk ??

>I'm 14: the post

Strange memories. Man at some point a couple years ago there were huge power fluctions and spikes that.... well if there is any data left was basically would take thousands of years to comb through. At some point whenever I would watch women stand up comedians and stuff like that it seemed like there was a woman who kept trying really hard to get my approval or get my attention. I still haven't really met her yet which sucks for me atm /shrug I just know she is there, and it's a very good chance it's Morningstar lucy. Women are from Venus and men are from mars. When they captured the god of war it was basically over for mars LOLOLOL

Attached: untitled.png (1280x800, 1.51M)

I've seen their faces turn when guys used to compliment me on and I used to turn around and encourage them instead of verbally flattening them.
Shit big man you're piling on the muscle got the response of me telling them they could do it do. I know I've set guys on the road to better physical health that way. It's just the right thing to do.

>A man on his fitness journey or career journey or whatever is largely ignored by fellow men

Fatass that never went to the gym detected.

Woman spend too much time on social media, film at 11.

HAHA you must have not be around with women, just take any work place for an example, all the workplace rumors are normally spread by women.

Beat me to it

Depends how you use it. For me it's a time filler when i really have nothing better to do. A few minutes of short cat videos or good doggos. I've trained it to not show me people.

It’s what black drag queens say

Begone thot.
Even actual sisters are prone to back biting bullshit.

Why the fuck do I need an approval chorus?

I look at life and take what I want. IDGAF if some anonymous crowd likes it or not.

What the Hell user. Worthy men support other worthy men. No, men tend to NOT support a fat ass slob who let himself become a fat assed slob. Men are truth tellers because men by and large believe in objective truth. As C.S. Lewis said, The right defense against false sentiments is to inculcate just sentiments."

I retired from the Army. Gained 40 pounds in 5 years. My team - all retired military - called me on it. I lost 40 pounds and got back in shape. I deserved to be called fat because I was. Did they support me on my "journey". Yeah, somewhat. But both they and I knew it wasn't a "journey" - it was hard work to drop that fat belly and get back to it. It required discipline and hard work. It didn't require encouragement you faggot. It required me doing something. No encouragement in the world will help another man unwilling to do the hard work and a man willing to do the hard work requires no encouragement other than his own will to purpose. When the men I worked with saw the results of my hard work, they only nodded and said, "Good job". That was it. No celebration, no praise. Why not? Because doing the right thing is its own reward and expected of men who are men of worth. Fawning and praising me over what I should have done in the first place because it was right to do cheapens the idea of an objective standard of fitness. This precept holds true regardless of what that "right thing" is.

"Journey" makes it sound like a fucking vacation, an adventure of blah, blah, blah. Pull the tampon out user. You are the Captain of your soul and the master of your destiny.

You follow whatever you want and it only shows you those accounts. For example I follow random conan the barbarian comic book pics, comical 70s cookbook images, and photos of cows.

Women will kill their kids if that means the Chad conqueror from foreign lands won't execute them.
There is nothing more selfish than a woman. Nothing.
All those cunts in politics have the same shoddy motivation: getting to run the nation as though it's a household full of kids, and they're the mom.
They will betray each other, sell each other out, bury each other and dig the corpses out to laugh at them for the sole purpose of raising themselves on the social ladder, because that's all it is.
There's a limited amount of 10/10 Chads, and an unlimited amount of women who want one of them and nothing less.
All because Chad's got the resources, the attitude, the charisma and the social presence to make them shine.

Little do they know Chads are heavily in debt or broke, and those that aren't are taken.

This. 100% truth. Women are very fake. They will congratulate another woman in public. Then , gossip, spread rumors, talk shit behind their backs and plot to destroy those they're jealous of. I've seen it with my own eyes many times, women smile to other women while they're plotting the bitches demise in their head.

Big tldr of this thread.

Women will do better on social media, men will have real friendly relationships and be capable of genuine trust towards each other.

I dunno, I can get ad cents from social media....

They're really only nice to each other on social media and in public. Behind the scenes they hate each other.

I saw one of those chargers sell for 1.6 mill last night on Mecums.

Attached: 1535841139834.jpg (675x601, 168K)

This. Holy fuck this. Anyone has ever lived with their gf/wife or what ever . When you’re sitting on the couch together and she’s on her phone

>oh Nancy got skinny and lost 50 pounds
>posts you go girl!
>in real life she says I fucking hate that bitch and hope she gets fat again