Alcohol vs Cannabis

Why is one illegal, and the obviously more harmful one legal?

Cannabis
>mellow, comfortable high, reduces discomfort
>can be used to assist in workouts
>psychomotor performance is only lightly impacted
>if you get too high you might feel uncomfortable or pass out, but you will always wake up the next morning without danger
>no hangovers
>absolutely no negative health impact if vaporized
>more intense sexual pleasure because of heightened senses

alcohol
>literally a cell killing toxin running through your veins
>even a light beer reduces your life by 30 minutes
>6% of global deaths ever year are the result of alcohol consumption
>irreversible artery damage can already be found in heavy alcohol drinkers below the age of 20
>sex sucks, limp dick

Being in favor of an alcohol ban and instead legalizing cannabis as the go-to social drug is the only rational position to take.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.da0b75c3a41b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg#Psychoactivity_and_toxicity
who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking causes lung cancer user. Even if you eat the weed, what illness are you treating besides boredom? Be honest with yourself, people with seizure disorders should not be allowed to survive, it would be shameful to waste a good high on them. The ONLY reason do treat a person with cannabis is to heal BOREDOM, which can also be fixed more permanently with correct diet and exercise.

Attached: human.jpg (600x806, 40K)

because paper industry
textile industry
and alcohol industry will suffer and capitalists won't do that.

>smoking

There are safer ways to use cannabis now, user.

Humans have always consumed drugs and they will never stop. It is part if our being user.

The only times I take drugs are in social situations, and I just would much rather smoke a blunt with friends than drink beers.

One makes me feel terrible the next morning, the others effects are entirely gone after 6-8 hours.

Attached: 1537419989901.jpg (720x720, 70K)

It's also really hard to perform motor activity on weed meaning no jobs.

You don't go to work drunk either, this is not an argument.

Alcohol is physically damaging and weed is mentally damaging , should still be legal so a market for high quality indica with high CBD amount should open

for what purpose? it might be worth reading a few more words before responding

peer pressure is your reason to abuse? Sad! many such cases

For healthy people it's not medicine, just recreational. And there is nothing wrong with taking recreational drugs responsibly if they are not harmful.
The temporarily altered state of mind can lead to interesting thoughts and experiences. What's not to like?
For some people it is medicine, as it can be a potent painkiller for some conditions, and it has been shown to tremendously help people suffering from parkinson's disease for example.
More research is needed, but it is a promising substance in the field of medicine.

>muh I feel like shit the next day
stop being a pussy and sucking on nigger sticks.
Reefer was never meant for humans only monkeys and apes.
alchohol on the other hand takes skill and technology to produce and is a hallmark of all civilized people.

maybe you just get hangovers because you're a soft bitch who enjoys complaining about how you feel.

Not necessarily. When I'm high on weed my abstract thinking is enhanced which can be useful when dealing with complex problems such as programming.
And regarding motor activity, I notice I can play my guitar quite a lot easier and more fluently when high.

Work your job sober, consume moderate amount, micro dose of cannabis mid evening, sleep, profit.

>You don't go to work drunk either

You'd be surprised how many people actually do.

The effects of cannabis on cognitive and motor skills are simply not compareable to alocohol

Infact, many athletes use cannabis before exercise because it is relaxing while having minimal effects otherwise

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.da0b75c3a41b

Attached: nhghzhzhtghg.png (958x1069, 251K)

I smoked a g and a half a day for two years. Maybe there were about 3 days over that time where I didn't smoke that much, but on those days still smoked at least 2 joints. I am not exaggerating.
I stopped dead. Haven't had so much as a drag of a joint in 2 months now. I have noticed no ill effects. I mean zero ill effects. It wasn't hard at all. There have been a few days where I would have loved a spliff, but would stop short at calling it a craving. Craving seems too strong a verb.
Would my experience would have been the same if my drug of choice had been booze?
I doubt it.

>And after adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.

Attached: 0b15d2367332f1e4.jpg (1024x1366, 198K)

Fuck people with parkinsons, exposure to herbicides is a choice.

They are both awful.
Alcohol in moderation is a very good social lubricant, but you can easily lose control.
Cannabis is very dangerous because it makes doing fuck all seem ok and makes you miss many opportunities to do something that can further add to your life.

I too used to regularely smoke cannabis for about a 4 month period, almost daily.
While I had cannabis around the ease of use was probably the hardest to overcome, taking a hit before bed is like taking the most relaxing sleeping aid possible.
After getting rid off my weed I had absolutely no problems stopping.

cannabis addiction is a meme, probably easier to get off from than caffeine.

Attached: 18251695_1505679236123663_4349414373073092608_n.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

>probably easier to get off from than caffeine
agree

and still 100 times more likely to
1. try gay sex
2. apply for gender reassignment
3. take SSRIs
4. vote liberal
5. openly support communism
6. love niggers

Attached: 1535095396696.jpg (810x567, 125K)

>found one
Muh hemp ropes. Serially man, just say weed is fun and you want to have fun.

This is an argument for banning alcohol, not for legalizing Cannabis

Thinking about it, there has never been a period where i was able to stop drinking coffee for longer than a week without feeling horribly depressed, so this is true for me in a literal sense.

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Everything is for people, but for use with restraint.
Any abuse of this shit can bring you only harm.

Attached: 24099682_514565375573919_1110490312_n.jpg (500x667, 56K)

>smoke/vape weed for 3 years
>ended up smoking daily
>conclude that's not such a good idea
>decide I need to quit for a while
>clean for 3 months now
>mfw biking past 2 coffee shops and having the willpower to not get a gram on the way home
Not that my life has improved in any way though, so I figure the problem wasn't the weed. But it's good knowing you have control. And it saves money. Being a thrifty dutch guy with no significant income currently, that's one hell of a motivation.

If right wingers weren't mostly salty old fucks smoking weed wouldn't be a left wing exclusive thing you brainlet

Attached: p4dp1x7z87n11.jpg (1080x1071, 433K)

Cannabis can give you energy and can actually help doing some things. The idea of the couch locked smoker is not really true in my experience. Sure you can do that, but thats a personal choice. Its not the weed making you do that. Maybe in the movies or on TV, but not irl.

fpbp
cannabis makes you into a nigger lover

gross, why does she have mcmuttys fries on it's chest

this

Attached: ShepherdCollie7x5.jpg (504x410, 31K)

Dont forget the saved time.

That too. Shame I don't spend the saved time on anything useful anyway.

You must be strong fella.
I talk a good game with not smoking, but don't know how I would go passing coffee shops daily.

0. those who do drugs more likely smoke weed
1. all degenerates do drugs
2. lots of degens are fags
3. therefore weed makes you gay and degenerate
>Wrong.

fuck are you on about faggot

Attached: DSCF0026.jpg (1020x768, 237K)

>Cannabis can give you energy and can actually help doing some things.

If you are that stupid to actually believe that, then you have been smoking way too much pot, child.

Attached: Really.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

Well boy, I live over here in Washington state and I just cut out alcohol. Made me feel like shit, the stuff is pretty much poison. But I just roasted a doober and now I'm shitposting on Jow Forums with my dudes. Fuck Germany and fuck the EU.

If you stop smoking, have you cured the gay?

not to mention alcohol is taxed to fuck in this retarded state, and they wonder why they are having a fucking pill popping epidemic.

Well you might someday. Better to be free and bored, than too busy with a vice.

I think both should be legal, both are fine if you use them in moderation. Personally, I prefer alcohol because it helps me unwind. Pot makes me lazy and paranoid.

Alcohol has culture, tradition and history in the west. Hash does not. Simple as that.

Yeah, I used to smoke a lot. My friends too. Most of them did not sit around.
It can give you energy if you don't get stoned off you face.
And dont call me child you condescending little worm

Attached: Where+the+le+ebin+anticentrist+ms+paint+comics+at+dddd+_2e9f73bfaff5bde183f4084e81a47ffd.jpg (801x577, 40K)

>Pot makes me lazy and paranoid.
I agree it can make you paranoid. It wont make you paranoid everytime you smoke it though, so its probably more your environment plus the weed thats making you paranoid. Also, it doesnt make you lazy. Thats a personal choice. Its not the weed per se

If this isn't bait, you are ignorant and have quite a lot to learn about 'pot.' It is considered performance enhancing when coupled with rigorous exercise.
Cannabis; which is the only known plant that: stops Cluster Headaches, shrinks brain tumors, prevents seizures, lessens Alzheimers/Parkinsons/MS decline, Speech Impediments, Autism, etc. and helps recover from real addictive T.M. Pharma solutions. So go fuck yourself... Try researching the necessary chemicals from the plant or leave those with the Pharma cure in peace to develop them through trial and error. It is necessary; with over 1/3rd on SSRI's/Etc. known to kill brain and fertility.

Not if you already have aids

I smoke weed and drink alcohol. Why should I choose one or the other?

Joey Diaz says weed cures HIV.

Weed fucks up your life, your brain, your mind.
2 beers a day don't have any impact.
Binge drinking is bad for your health.

Give up both and get stuck into pharma.
Helluva ride.

I can bike, hike, draw, and do anything while high. after 2 beers I want to sit on a couch. Not to mention; Alcohol can kill you easily in one night. Try that with Cannabis.

>Weed fucks up your life, your brain, your mind
Unfair analysis

Potheads are the worst, they will never stop talking about how good weed is for you and how it should be legalized and so on

I want all the retarded druggies serve prison sentences with the gypsies till this whole "drugs are cool lmao!" liberal shit passes.

t. salty Jow Forums incel who has no friends

Attached: 1537164174054.jpg (1100x442, 94K)

Clearly you've never tried driving during peak hour while high

Both are npc limiters , the universe needs them because the npcs use up a lot of CPU.

>waaagh people make fun of me for making a shitty complain thread

This guy clearly thinks for himself

I walked part of the east coast of Spain, from Tarragona to Murcia. Did it smoking every day. Walked on average 25-30 km daily. Two days of the journey I walked 50km. It was a amazing.

>Alcohol or weed
>not smoking salvia
>not giving yourself hellish nightmare experiences
>not continuing to do it
plebs I swear

Attached: 1537771180706.jpg (1600x1452, 150K)

Exactly.
>this degenerate mind altering substance that cause multiple social ills is already legal, we should legalise another degenerate mind altering substance
Why?
>cuz I want to get stoned

The only two drugs socially acceptable until you're kinda 40 and it would be weird to even keep drinking are weed and coke.

Weed is for chilling socially, to be enjoyed with friends on a couch during a sport event or just for winding up after a hard day of work.

Coke is for concerts, new year's eve, majestic fuck nights and to be used max twice a month whatsoever.

Drinking is literally stupid and would ruin both of the two experiences enlisted just above. I stopped drinking after realizing how bad it is. There's literally no point in doing that, and according to my tastes is fucking awful no matter what you drink, but this may be a subjective belief.

What's important is to remember that whatever else can and Will destroy your life and it's not worth to even be experienced.
Whoever falls prey of abstinence and binge sessions of weed or coke is a loser who cannot manage the benefits of what socially these two drugs can factively bring into your life. I know this is pol and it's like trying to sell ice to greenland inhabitants, but what does it matter, I think everybody is free to think what he will about anything.

Moderation allows experience without compromising your value as a person. Until you'll reach 31 as I did and have the full knowledge about what you can do and what you cannot do it's imho stupid to indulge in these kind of pleasures, for youth has much more to offer, and I'm pretty satisfied of what I managed to take from that time. Not the same can be said for the youth of today, but that's not my problem. They will learn.

>immediately starts projecting

Maybe try something productive with your friends if you have any, like sports instead of being a pothead or a germcuck.

100% weed.

Your liver will be thankful and will provide many other years for you to live without jaundice.

Why would I? It's illegal and treated like Alcohol. You ever been skiing or Mtn biking? Do you think Snowboarders can afford to be drunk and just get high to look cool?

You want hellish experiences? Try nutmeg powder.

>Weed is for chilling socially, to be enjoyed with friends on a couch during a sport event or just for winding up after a hard day of work.
Stop telling me what to do when smoking Nazi
>Coke is for concerts, new year's eve, majestic fuck nights and to be used max twice a month whatsoever
Stop telling me what to do when snorting Nazi
>Drinking is literally stupid and would ruin both of the two experiences enlisted just above. I stopped drinking after realizing how bad it is
So, you cant hold your booze Nazi?

Fucken Italians

I almost lost my soul about the 20th time I did Salvia. When I came to my body was looking for a way to commit suicide because a demon had torn off my spiritual wings. Fuck salvia, and fuck experiencing hell in a dream.

My bad for giving so much credit to japanese schooling system, after reading this gay post it's crystal clear they lose track of some useless piece of shit in the process of teaching.

sounds like a spice or something

I would add on Salvia: It was fun up until it became I hell I attempted to escape by repeating obsessively until I had the final true demon IMAX experience... Never again

Your either stupid, a daredevil, or just a masochist. I've only done it 3 times, and the 3rd time really scarred the hell out of me. I can't imagine doing it 20 effing times jesus

You can do whatever the fuck you want, but I presume telling to an Irish drinking is bad is just like inviting a fish in a bowl to take a swing in the park. Enjoy your liver burst after 60.

Alcohol - the way I see it - is for people disappointed in life. I' ve got no need for that.

Attached: Pig-Cop-Duke-Nukem-b.jpg (500x809, 49K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg#Psychoactivity_and_toxicity

A trip lasts for days, causes vivid hallucinations and terror and turns into a bad trip about 95% of the time.

krokodil?

I dont drink. Your stereotype is powerless with me Mario.

>Alcohol - the way I see it - is for people disappointed in life. I' ve got no need for that.
Very very insightful

no it doesn't and no it doesn't

it makes your muscles really tight, really bright lights, I would hear things and people I was with would also hear them (my trip would go to them) this is the most intriguing effect, shared hallucinations. The grass looked like someone copy pasted the same 5x5 inch square over and over, and yeah, myristicine is kinda cool

>I notice I can play my guitar quite a lot easier and more fluently when high.

Same here, it opens something for playing music.
Honestly I quit drinking last month, I got to the stage where I was drinking 4-5 cans of lager every night & not even getting that drunk, started to get pains in my sides every morning.

I thought "This is just stupid" & I stopped the next night, with some weed I may smoke one joint a night over two hours whilst playing guitar.

Its not so healthy but its better than drink as well.

>argues with a literal medical source
>memeflag

Good for you. Want to link to us your personal details, like what else you like doing, or can we tell you to fuck off because nobody cares about your unintresting irish life? I'm only intrested in the discussion, stop treating a politic chan like it's your personal space, hobo.

>be me
>get drunk
>don't care about shit, be loud and everything is ok
different day
>smoke weed
>be completely quiet
>paranoid that I am being too loud and disturbing neighbors
>do this for days in a row
>start 'hearing' neighbors talking about me
>saying my thoughts
>have to stop smoking for a while so the schizophrenia goes away
sorry liver

I literally have some unground nutmeg nuts right now, i'm pretty sure out of anyone here I am the professional opinion, that article is mostly true, but your post is not
>a trip lasts for days
no
>causes VIVID hallucinations
perhaps, but not seeing things like LSD more like pattered hallucinations
>terror
not really
>turns into a bad trip
only if the physical effects do you in, you need to prepare for them with the proper remedies, the effects of the drugs are not unpleasant, the worst part is trying to fucking eat the stuff

I am aware nobody cares. I was telling YOU to correct you. You seemed to be under the impression that I was a drinker. I was simply correcting you. The chan is far from my personal space, as you say
I know your education system is one of the worst so I will forgive your lack of critical thinking skills and inability to form cogent arguments. You also lack insight about everything if your couple of posts are anything to go by.

Many more uses of course.

Oil based products and Biofuel, medical use, and the strong water resistant fibers that replaces large portion of currently used materials.
This overall rapidly growing plant would destroy countless Industries (so including jobs). This is really the reason why its still banned in more developed "capitalist" countries.

>schizophrenic druggie thinks himself as an authority on anything
>thinks he will get a serious answer

This is your brain on drugs.

Strange how all the potheads keep bringing up those as an excuse. You know that cultivars better suited for fibre production that also lack THC exist, right?

And I presume you're qualified to state that because you're on the opposite a very insightful person, who was provided with a top tier education by his disease-ridden shithole. Who gave you the primal urge to judge people on the internet? Who cares if you agree or disagree? That's exactly why you're keeping using the chan as bant should be used, and that's why for the third time I suggest you bring your sorry asshole back to where it belongs, cleaning this thread from your utterly unnecessary presence

Oh, and irish boi: bonus tip before you leave if you manage to type down your final sperg in a different language, coming here to boast being an anglo mothertongue (since the rest you typed down had only one source: You) is pretty pathetic.

Also, Im not great at history, but didnt the Italians Literally run away from every battle they were involved in during WW2 and the Spanish civil war?
Literally ran away.

Its an English language board you silly wap

Fact is this: moderate cannabis consumption is harmless, while 6% of ALL GLOBAL DEATHS are the result of alcohol consumption.
who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/
This is what you're defending

If you smoke weed long enough it will start to fuck with you. I'm pretty sure I was only a few more smoking sessions from full on psychosis. Smoking weed and having mental breakdowns is no fun. I used to get extreme ---OCD (i.e. why is that paperclip sitting on the table next to the tv, it's driving me fucking insane)
-depression (I'm such a worthless piece of shit smoking when I could be improving myself.)
-Paranoia (nobody likes me. I'm going to fail life.)
-Depersonalization (Would look into a mirror and deconstruct my face. Would spend 20 minutes debating whether or not I'm ugly etc.)
etc.

Plus drinking alcohol is way more social. It's great to have a few drinks and bullshit with some friends. Whenever I smoked with my stoner friends we would all just sit on his couch and maybe play N64 or watch netflix in dead silence.

What about the rumor, that weed is a gateway drug?

Attached: 1.jpg (509x347, 30K)

It's the last of my concern. You see, I never take credit in something I did not directly participated, because I literally give 0 fucks about being italian. That's because, being my IQ higher than my shoe lenght, I only take credit for things I directly partake in, so nationalism and proudness in general is pathetic in my eyes. The question is: funny thing this is coming from one of the most irrelevant country in the world. Do you need to be repositioned to where you ideally belong, aka in a potato field?

Btw Italy was born in 1864 and unificated in middle 1900. Nobody - in his sanity - had time or intrest in developing a national pride. To die for Italy today would be something you'd be ridiculed about, even from your parents or family. Italians only care for themselves, and the concept itself of Italy can rot in hell for what I care.
I also hate the vadt majority of italians myself, and could depict the different reasons why I hate them basing my claims on regional experiences and historical knowledge, if only you were intelligent enough to give a f.

I like how readily potheads jump from one excuse to another when someone refutes them.

Also, no one is defending alcohol. I'm attacking your weedy ass and your life choices and drugs.

The herb is showing you areas of your life you need to improve on.
Booze just makes you lazy about yourself, you drink too much you get fat, you don't care

Yes goy alcohol is a great social drug and not literally poison for your body

Attached: hmmm.jpg (680x509, 69K)

Oh ja Kultur Kultur

Attached: oktoberfest.jpg (1024x576, 65K)